Bad Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

I brushed a stray piece of hair from her face with my right hand and said with a hoarse voice, "Take your time Carmen, I love what you're doing."

"Okay," The hot milf said as she smiled lovingly up at me, her fists keeping up the pace. "I can't believe how long and hard your penis is." She added before licking up and down my long pole and then once again started sucking quietly on the large head.

I decided to use the moment and asked, "Is it much larger than Peter's?"

"So much larger," Carmen didn't even hesitate answering as she licked my tender head. She had definitely accepted our affair.

Once again Carmen began working her wet mouth up and down my cock, teasing with her tongue as she glanced almost bedazzled into my eyes.

I shuddered and looked around in the bedroom. My eyes found a full-length mirror and I couldn't tear them away from the erotic scene. Here was my mature married Spanish teacher on her knees, her mouth stuffed with my hard cock, her head bobbing back and forth and her hands jacking furiously along the shaft as she worshiped her son's best friend's huge cock.

"Keep it up, Mrs. G." I moaned and ran my hand down the side of Carmen's stunning face and she sucked hard on the large head of my cock. I moved my hands down and grabbed hold of one of her full round tits. Squeezing the soft flesh made Carmen moan.

"You're so hot," I breathed and Carmen sucked even harder on my cock as a respond to this.

For some time we continued this. Carmen was sucking my cock, sometimes moving her mouth 3-5 inches down my shaft and I continued to squeeze breasts and tease her hard nipples. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob Carmen was giving me. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls.

After a minute I could feel a well-known tingling all over my body. I groaned, "Oh God yes Mrs. G. I'm cumming."

I could feel it would be a massive load. Even as Carmen looked passionately up into my eyes, she continued sucking and slurping as hard and as fast as she could around the top few inches of my solid cock. Emitting a low roar I could feel my huge cock expand even more and my balls tighten. Seconds later I climaxed and my cock exploded violently in Carmen's wet mouth. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted the back of Carmen's throat, coating her tonsils and pumping hard against the sides of her mouth. My married lover tried to gulp down my load but after the first two sprays she began to gag. Giving in to my huge release, I grabbed hold of my huge shaft and I continued to spray my semen onto my best friend's mother's gorgeous face. First a torrent of cum erupted from my huge cock and shot thick, heavy spurts of white cum onto Carmen's stunningly face and all into her hair. I kept pumping my shaft as this hot milf knelt before me on her marriage bed. Cum sprayed in huge, thick ropes over her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead and nose. Thick ropes of cum was apparent in her black hair and more blasted onto her neck and chest, running down between her spectacular tits.

Carmen rose with cum all over and closed eyes. I handed her my shirt and she dried her face and I pulled her toward me and began kissing her. Again my hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples.

"Thank you, Mrs. G. I really need this," I said smile down at her.

"Oh, my God, Ryan. I have never seen so much cum before. You have literally covered me in cum." Carmen said sounding astonished.

"Sorry, but I just couldn't hold back. I think you look hot."

"Of course you do. I need a shower," Carmen said but smiled at me and slowly brushed her lips lovingly against mine before she walked into the bathroom.

I quietly left the bedroom and without trouble got into my own bed. I fell to sleep with a huge grin on my face.

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers
12