Bad Teacher Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers

"I definitely like the new you, Mrs. G. It turns me on, when you take the initiative."

Looking into my eyes, Carmen smiled and leaned up to kiss me again. I pressed her back down on the bed and she closed her eyes moaning as I pinched her nipple and twirled my tongue around hers.

"Oohhhhh," Carmen whimpered into my mouth and caressed my hair as she pressed her mouth tightly against mine. We kissed some more and then I pulled away and began kissing her jaw, down to her neck until I reached her full round breasts. I sucked a nipple into my mouth while I squeezed the other with my fingers. Carmen continued to moan and with her hands on the back of my head pulled my mouth hard against her tit. I slid my hand down over her tight abdomen and over her smooth pussy until I reached her swollen clitoris. I moved the tips of two fingers over it, and as I began sucking hard on her breast I also started frigging her clit back and forth rapidly while pressing down firmly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrggggggggg....Gooooooooooood," Carmen screamed as she lifted her hips up against my hand.

"I want to taste your bald pussy, Mrs. G." I groaned and moved, so I could lick her sopping wet cunt. I began kissing down her firm stomach and ended with my mouth at her bald vulva. I smiled to myself, as I could smell my Spanish teacher's excitement and her swollen lips clearly indicated her state of mind. Already her juices were running from her chute. Her beautiful, smoothly shaven vagina excited me and I settled between her legs. I stuck out my tongue and gentle began to lick Carmen's swollen lips.

"Oooohhhh," Carmen whimpered.

I used my fingers to pry the small outer lips open, leaving the inner lips exposed. I stuck out my tongue and barely touched the swollen clitoris with the tip of my tongue. Carmen let out a huge moan as I flicked my tongue rapidly over her clit, before I sucked the quivering nub into my mouth.

"Ooooooooooooooooooohhh....fuck, Ryan," Carmen screamed while her body started to spasm as she experienced an orgasm.

I let go of my mature lover for a little while before I climbed up next to her. I caressed her gorgeous face with my hand and then tilted it up to the side. And then I began kissing her tenderly. As Carmen came down from her climax she started to kiss me back.

I broke the kiss and said, "Love the taste of your bald pussy, Mrs. G."

"Oh, do you," Carmen lazy responded as she gently nipped my bottom lip with her teeth.

"You are so hot," I whispered back and let my mouth slide down to lightly tongue and suck on her exposed neck, "I can't wait to fuck you."

Carmen just sighed as I let my lips nip along her neck under her jaw.

"Would you like that, Mrs. G.? Would you like me to fuck your bald pussy with my huge cock?"

"Oh, God...yes," Carmen groaned.

"Then show me your passionate side. Take the initiative, Mrs. G. Tell me what you want me to do..."

"I want...," she started, and then sighed as she felt my lips fasten to her neck and suck on the skin there. "I want you to make love to me, Ryan," she whispered.

"Come on, Mrs. G. Don't ask like that. This time you don't want to make love. Tell me, what you really wants..." I replied as I continued to kiss and such on her delicate neck.

For some time Carmen just whimpered and didn't respond to my bait, so I teased her even more, "Don't be shy, Mrs. G. Embrace your passionate side and tell me, what you really really want..."

Carmen inhaled deeply and then said with a fiery voice, "I want you to fuck me, Ryan. I want you to take me and make me yours. I want you to fuck my smooth tight pussy and make it yours."

Hearing this I rolled her onto her back and moved in between her legs, spreading them as I leaned down to kiss and suck on the other side of her neck. With my fingers I once again found her swollen clit and began to stimulate it. I wasn't ready to fuck her yet, I loved to hear my best friend's mother talk dirty.

"Please, Ryan," Carmen moaned. "Take me."

"Did I hear right, Mrs. G. Do you want me to take you like a good little slut. Do you want me to fuck you with my huge dick?" I teased her even more while I kept stroking her clitoris.

"Oh, my Gooooood, Ryan. Yes, I'll be your little slut. I'll do anything you want. Now please fuck my smooth pussy with your big thick cock."

I lifted my head and looked down into her passionate brown eyes. Without using my hands, I shifted my hips and felt the tip of my cock at her moist opening. I leaned down to kiss her lips once and then raised up to watch her eyes. Then I forced myself deep into her tight pussy hitting her cervix.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg, Ryyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaan...." Carmen screamed out loud.

Her eyes sparkled with desire and I said, "Is this what you want?"

"Oh, God...yes. Fuck me with your thick cock, lover!" She hissed.

I slowly pulled out until only the mushroom head of my huge pole remained inside her and teased her, "Do you really want me inside you, Mrs. G?"

"Yes, please put it in again, Ryan," Carmen pleaded.

"Do you want me more than anyone?" I asked deciding to get her to express her true feelings.

"I want you more than anyone, Ryan. I only want you inside me," she promised.

"More than Peter....your husband?" I now dared to ask the taboo question as I looked my mature lover deep into her eyes.

This made the once faithful wife hesitate.

"Tell me, you want me more than Peter," I said once again as I caress her clit with my fingers looking deep into her eyes.

Seconds later Carmen gave in, "Oh, God Ryan. I want you more than I want Peter. I want you inside me way more than my husband. I only want you inside me, Ryan."

Congratulating myself on my complete conquest, I plunged my huge organ back in and Carmen bucked up against me, while her luscious tits were bouncing wildly for a moment. As I slowly withdrew, she hooked her legs around my waist and crossed them, trying to pull me back in with her heels on my buttocks.

"Oh, yeah, Ryan," she moaned.

"Tell me, what you feel right now," I asked.

"You are the best lover ever, Ryan," she cried out, lifting her hips and pulling with her heels.

I plunged in again, making her squeal as my balls slapped against her naked ass, and then slowly withdrew as she groaned in frustration.

"Tell me, how I am compared to Peter, Mrs. G." I groaned, as I slammed my thick pole back into her. She grunted enthusiastic as I pressed hard against her.

"You are so much bigger than Peter. So much better than he ever was. I don't think I have ever felt so aroused."

Hearing this I began to pound deep into her hitting her cervix with every thrust and my best friend's mother bucked with pleasure.

"Keep telling me, how much you want me," I grunted back.

"I only want your thick cock in me from now on. Only yours, Ryan." Carmen screamed.

"Glad to hear, Mrs. G. Let it all out. Tell me your deepest secrets..." I said as I pounded my mature lover again, and then again. Now she started a stream of constant pleading and promising.

"I'm your dirty little slut...Ryan....Aaaaarrgggg.... You're the best I've ever haaaaaaaaaad"

I continued hammering all the way into her with long steady strokes as she grunted out encouragement. As I pick up the pace, she continued to squeeze her legs to hump herself against me, causing her breasts to make wide looping bounces with her rock hard nipples dancing on top.

"I want to mate with you. Make you my woman and make you with child," I groaned.

"Oh, yeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, stud. Cum in me...Giiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeee your seed, Ryan. Cum deeeeeeep inside my unprotected fertile pussy. Give me your child...I loooooooooove you. Ryan!" Carmen screamed as she once again reached a climax.

I continued pounding into her through her orgasm. I fucked my huge pole into her harder, deeper and faster than ever before and as my cock swelled inside her, Carmen experienced multiple orgasms. I reached down and began stimulating her clit and could feel how her orgasms came one right after another.

"Oooohhhh Goooooooooood, Ryan. What are you doing to meeeeeeeeee," Carmen wailed as her cunt pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable convulsions.

I decided to use this moment to my own perverted domination of my best friend's married mother. While moving in and out of her drenched pussy I leaned forward and hissed into Carmen's ear, "Carmen. From now on, you'll be my wanton slut, whenever and wherever I want..."

"Aaaarrrrrrrggggggggggggg, yes...yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, I'll do anything you say, now keep fucking your slut hard," Carmen screamed as I once again pushed myself deep into her hitting her cervix. I could sense, I would cum in a matter of seconds, so I really began to jackhammering into her with my long, hard shaft. Sweat dripped from me onto Carmen and I could feel my balls pounding against her cum soaked buttocks.

"Oooohhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck Mrs. G, here it comes. Take my seeeeeeeeeeeeeeed," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate inside Carmen's pussy. I shot load after load deep into her cunt and collapsed on top of her. Soon after I rolled off of her and laid down next to her, we did not speak or say anything for some time.

Later I gathered enough strength to push myself up on one arm and looked down into my mature lover's eyes. I could feel her labored breathing matching my own. Eventually, we both caught our breath.

I moved my hand down and caress her tummy, "Do you think you're pregnant."

"I don't know. It may seem odd but I hope so. I have always wanted another child and now it very well could become a dream come true," Carmen said in a voice so soft it was barely audible.

"Even if I'm the father," I asked.

"I know it sounds dreadful but I no longer care. You have showed me a side of me, I have never known. But can I ask a favor?" she whispered.

"Of course you can."

"Please let it be our secret for the time being. I still don't know what to do. Maybe in a couple of weeks you'll grow tired of me and then my life will shatter." Carmen said.

"Of course I'll keep it a secret. But it's not going to happen, I'll never let you go. You're my soul-mate. I'll keep up the pretense as long as you want me too, but I also have some demands. I can have you whenever and wherever I want. And you can't have sex with anyone besides me – only if you get my approval. So no hanky-panky with Peter," I told my best friend's mother.

"But..." Carmen started but I interrupted her, "No buts..You're mine and if you are pregnant you can still pass it of as Peter's child. But you're my woman now. Today I have claimed you, taken you and now I own you."

Carmen blushed at this but then smiled shyly at me, "How can an eighteen year old be so dominant. You have grown up to be a strong, powerful and virile man. I think I'm lucky to have you in my life."

I leaned in and kissed her and then said, "Look at the time, Mrs. G. We better get a move on."

Carmen quickly got up and started getting dressed. I just laid in bed watching her getting dressed and admired her body.

"See you at home and thanks Ryan, for everything." Carmen said as she was leaving.

I got up and walked over to the cameras and stopped them. I watched some of the takes and wow it was hot. I saved the files and then got dressed and drove over to the Grants.

hetup
hetup
2,836 Followers
12