Bad Teacher Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

For the next couple of minutes I fucked her pussy hard while I moved my two fingers deeper and deeper inside Carmen's ass. At first Carmen was screaming, but she kept stimulating her clit and after some time the screaming change to moaning and her hips began to move towards my hard shaft and fingers.

"Now babe, doesn't it feel good," I laughed.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg Ryan it hurts, but it also feels good, so don't stop, don't stop," Carmen hissed.

"Oh god Ryan. I'm cumming again, keep going, don't stop, fuck your slut," Caremen screamed and her body began to tremble.

I could sense I was close, so I removed my fingers from Carmen's ass and grabbed her hips. My once timid teacher began screaming and moaning as I picked up the speed. My rock hard shaft moved in and out her pussy in a tremendous pace and Carmen's cunt muscles once again began gripping and releasing my shaft as she experienced numerous orgasms, one right after another and it caused her body to writhe and twitch with incredible pleasure. I pulled Carmen up so that she was now upright on her knees, and I let my hands mauling her firm tits while I kissed and nibbled her on the sides and the back of the neck as I continued to hammer her. My balls tightened, and each plunge of my cock into her clenching pussy brought me closer to my climax. And as I reached it, I mercilessly thrust my hips into her, crashing against her ass. I experienced a tingling from head to toe and I tried to keep hold on myself and make this feeling last. But it was just too good and I could feel that my cock was swelling and became even harder and thicker than usual with the pleasure of taking Carmen on a wild ride.

"Aaaargh fuck babe, I'm cuuuuuuuuuummming," I shouted out from the top of my lungs. With a huge roar I started to shoot my load of spunk deep into her drenched cunt, as I kept pressing my mushroom head hard against her cervix. This sent Carmen over the edge again and I kept on moving in and out the sopping wet hole before I pulled out and more cum spurted onto her back, and even reached her hair.

"Damn, baby. You make me so hot. You really bring it out of me." I said as I collapsed on my married lover and just had enough energy left to move us around, so she was on top of me.

"Wow, Ryan.....just wow," Carmen whispered before she fell into sleep.

I cuddle her closer to me and also drifted into sleep, pleased with the fact that I had move my married lovers boundaries even further. Later in the evening and night we made soft love as I believed in the catchphrase "two steps forward one step back."

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers