Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers

One time Karen stood in the kitchen preparing snacks for the kids, as they once again were having fun by the pool. The tiny yellow sundress she had bought with Carmen barely covered her mature body. It looked real good on her, but it also told me that my married lover had gone through a transformation during her stay in our home. The dress didn't quite come to the middle of her slender thighs. The top was cut real low and showed a lot of cleavage. The thin spaghetti straps strained to hold the material over her full breasts. The fact that I knew she wasn't wearing any panties made me hot. The high heel sandals just completed the alluring picture, as they emphasized her sexy legs.

As I walked into the kitchen, I whistled, "Beautiful sexy lady."

Karen looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled, "Where're the children?" She turned her head back to the counter where she was placing some fruit on a plate.

"In the pool with Carmen and Eva," I replied as I walked slowly over to my married lover. As I stood behind her, I placed my hands on her slender shoulders. Gradually, I pushed my groin into the cheeks of her tight buttocks as my hands slid slowly down her bare arms. As I leaned in my lips touched the crook of Karen's neck, and I felt her shiver and little goose bumps appeared across her soft skin. A little moan escaped her lips as she turned her head to the side, letting me stimulate her neck and shoulder with my mouth and tongue.

"Ryan, we shouldn't..." Karen said but her actions betrayed her words, as her hand reached back and touched the half-hard shaft under the leg of my shorts. Another moan escaped her lips as she started to slide her hand up and down my hardening pole and she leaned back into my arms.

"Oh fuck, Karen," I groaned. "Do you know what you're doing to me?" I whispered as my hands moved from her arms to her now heaving breasts.

"Yes," she gasped.

I wasn't certain the yes was the answer to my question or her reaction to my hands on her breasts. It didn't matter anyway. I began to knead the soft mounds in my hands and pressed my now fully hard penis into her squeezing hand. Karen's head fell back on my chest and she moaned as my hand reach down and slowly pull the bottom of her dress up. I pulled it up to her waist, leaving her lower half bare from her waist to her sandals. I quickly pulled my own shorts down and turned Karen around, letting my lips capture hers. My hard cock pressed against her stomach. I centered myself between her legs, as my pre-cum was making a slimy trail on her tight stomach.

"Ryan, we can't," Karen whispered. She pushed me back and looked towards the pool area making sure her children couldn't see us. Not taking no for an answer I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pressed down. Karen looked towards the pool area again and bit her lip in indecision. Then she slowly slipped to her knees, her head sinking below the counter. A little moan escaped her lips when she saw my large shaft in front of her face, throbbing and leaking juice. I noticed her hand was trembling as she brought the swollen head to her lips.

"Oh fuck, Karen. You're so hot," I groaned as she began to lick the huge head with her small tongue.

"Keep an eye out for the children," Karen moaned as she took my cock into her mouth.

"Sure," I just said and felt how she got into the blow-job.

It felt real good and I knew it wouldn't take long before I would cum. But after some minutes I noticed Steven walking up towards the house from the pool area. Luckily he couldn't see his mother behind the counter, so I didn't stop his mother as she was worshiping my dick with her hands and mouth.

Steven walked through the door to the kitchen and asked, "Where's mom?"

Karen was clearly stunned hearing her son's voice in close proximity and tried to pull away. But I had predicted this, so with one of my hands I held her head to my thick cock. Shocked, Karen looked up at me as I responded to her son.

"Oh hi Steven, I didn't see you there. Your mom had to go upstairs for a minute," I said looking into Steven's eyes as I with my hand moved his mother's head against my hard-on.

"Alrigh.t I just wanted to ask her about something," Steven said still standing in the doorway.

"What did you want to ask?" I replied as I moved my other hand to Karen's head. I gently began to make sure she continued sucking my cock, making her head move up and down. Karen accepted this as she started to suck the head into her mouth again.

"Oh, it was nothing," Steven said.

"Okay buddy, I'll tell your mom that you wanted to ask her about something."

I looked down and watched as Karen sucked on my pulsing shaft. Her eyes were open and looked into mine as her lips bulged with the width of my thick shaft.

"Okay, are you coming into the pool?" Steven asked.

"Sure thing, I'll be cumming in a matter of minutes," I grinned at him as I pulled my cock from his mother's mouth and then slid the dripping head around her cheeks leaving a wet trail.

Karen hissed silently as my pre-cum juice smeared across her face. But she soon opened her mouth again and took my cock back inside.

Steven had turned around and left the kitchen, but his mother didn't know that. So I decided to tease her even more. I began to move my hips back and forth, sliding in and out of her willing mouth.

"Wow, Steven, did you know your mother is a great cock-sucker and she's making me cum?"

Karen gasped, and was shocked at this and I quickly pulled my shaft from her wet mouth. It made a "pop" and I grabbed my shaft with my right hand and started to stroke it like crazy. I was pumping hard and soon I felt I would soon be cumming.

"Oh fuck, Karen, you have become a fantastic cocksucker...fuuuckkk!" I growled and all of a sudden I could see how the head of my huge cock was expanding and sense my balls were tightened. Without further warning, my huge shaft exploded violently in front of my married lover's face. Incredibly huge globs of thick, hot cum blasted directly into Karen's open mouth, coating the sides of her mouth. At first the hot mature housewife tried to swallow all my cum, but she had to give up. A torrent of cum erupted from my throbbing dick and shot thick, heavy spurts of cum onto Karen's gorgeous face and all into her hair. I pumped my cock as this hot mother was kneeling before me, mouth opened wide, as load after heavy load shot forcefully from my shaft. Cum sprayed in huge, thick ropes over her cheek, her eyes, her forehead and nose, more than one shooting deeply into her already cum-filled mouth. More plastered her chin and neck, thick ropes shot into her hair, others coated her chest and cleavage, running down between her impressive tits.

After some time I had emptied my balls, and I let out a deep breath and pushed the head of my cock around Karen's soft lips. Kneeling there, with my cum literally painted all over her face and upper body, her wedding ring hidden by the pearly-liquid as cum dripped between her fingers onto her sundress, Karen looked shocked up into my eyes.

I grinned at her and pulled her up. I noticed how she looked towards the door to the pool area and then let out a huge sigh, as she couldn't see her son.

"Steven left before it got all hot and heavy," I grinned.

"You bastard. I really thought he was here," Karen stuttered, still plastered with my cum.

"I know, but it just showed me that you're my woman for the time being. You're just so fucking hot. But I think you'll have to go change, I've painted you real good."

Karen walked over to a mirror and looked shocked into it. "Oh my, you really needed it. I've never seen so much cum in my life."

"I know, babe, you really bring the best out in me," I said as I pulled my shorts up and walked out to the pool.

-

The incident marked a shift in our relationship. From then on Karen didn't object to anything. Knowing I would take a lot of liberties, she just accepted my control over our relationship.

The same night I walked into the bedroom, where both Carmen and Karen were lying on the bed in some hot lingerie. I carried a video recorder and showed it to the mature hotties as I said, "I'm so happy you're with us, Karen. For some time Carmen and I have taped our lovemaking, but it has proven difficult getting some good footage. I hope you'll be the photographer, while Carmen and I have some fun together."

I was telling the truth, as I had been making a lot of homemade movies starring Carmen and me. Karen blushed and stared bewildered at Carmen.

"He's telling the truth, darling," Carmen laughed and continued, "At first I didn't like being filmed, but it is actually quite amusing."

Karen accepted and got out of bed and took hold of the recorder and I showed her how to zoom and so on. "You're the director, so it's up to you, what to film," I stated as I slipped out of my clothes and got up on the bed, where Carmen already was sitting naked.

"Okay," Karen stuttered.

First Carmen started to lick and suck my cock, and soon I was hard. Karen moved around as she was getting acquainted with the recorder.

Once my cock was lubricated with her saliva, I told Carmen to get down on all fours. She did as told and shook her tight ass back and forth seductively. I grabbed a tube of lube and silently splashed some on her small brown hole. Carmen gasped at this at looked back, "Are you going to fuck me in the ass, stud?"

"Yeah, I'll show Karen how you squeal, when you're treated like a proper slut," I grinned and lubed up my hard shaft. Then I lightly wiggled my thumb into her ass, exploring her anal cavity. I didn't fuck her ass often, but when I did my mature lover would go totally off the rail.

"Go slow, lover. You're huge and I'm not used to it," she said.

My thumb lubricated the opening to her ass. I pulled my finger out when I felt she was ready and got up on my knees behind my petite mature lover. I lined my cock up with her anus, and then I slowly began to push forwards. The huge swollen head of my cock pressed into Carmen's tight hole. I slid a couple inches into her and stopped to allow her body to adjust. I looked over at Karen and while she recorded the process, I could see, she was in awe of what transpired in front of her. A minute or two passed as I relished the moment, taking in the mature Latina goddess in front of me. I drove my cock further, pulled out, then back in, gaining a few inches each time. I still got a kick out of fucking my best friend's mother in the ass. To me it was the ultimate submissive act.

Carmen both whimpered and cried out as I slowly stuffed the remaining inches of my hard cock into her.

"Are you alright, Carmen?" Karen asked anxiously still recording the sordid act.

Carmen took a huge breath of air and responded, "I've never felt so full in my entire life. He's so fucking big and I'm not used to having my ass fucked."

I just smiled at this and was in heaven as the overwhelming sensations of her ass around my member was pure heaven. My cock was snug in her tight ass. I carefully slapped one of her buttocks and boldly said, "Come on, Carmen, fuck yourself on my long hard pole."

Carmen did as told and eased herself off so that only the tip of my cock was in her tight ass. In a quick motion, she slammed herself back onto me. Our pubic bones collided with a loud clap. She took the fullness of her young lover's cock all the way into her with a sharp breath. I grasped her hips and met her thrusts. Soon enough, I was tearing into her warm tight ass. My balls slapped against her dripping pussy each time I sunk my pulsating cock into her. Ignoring Karen our bodies fucked in unison.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, Ryan, Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Fuck my asssssssssssssss..." Carmen moaned out loud.

Still fucking her ass, I leaned forward over her petite, yet curvy body and reached under her, cupping her full, round, jiggling tits. I kneaded her nipples between my fingers. As I nestled my head on her shoulder, I began to kiss and bite her neck. I moved my head up the side of hers and ran my tongue around her ear, occasionally biting her earlobe. My mature lover reacted by pressing her body up against mine. With my hands still gripping her firm breasts, I leaned back up and slowed the pace down a bit.

I plunged my hard cock into her, each stroke deeper than the last. Carmen squealed as I smashed against her sphincter.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkk. You're fucking huge. Come on, Ryan. Fuck me in the ass with that monster cock of yours! Give it to me!" Carmen shrieked.

"You're mine, Carmen. You're my slut," I grunted as I buried my meat to the hilt of her ass.

Carmen leaned forward and her head pressed into the bed. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fuck me, lover. I'm your sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, your cock is so big!" she wailed.

I took my hand from her breast and dropped it between her legs, rubbing her clit. It only took a minute or two of this until Carmen began to buck under me in orgasm.

"Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Yes! Fuck yes! Aahhhh!" She screamed.

Her body thrashed like a ragdoll on my cock. I continued to hammer her ass all the way through her orgasm. Carmen's anus squeezed my cock as I laid into her. She bit her lip in pleasure each time I filled her. My hands drifted over her body, feeling every part of her petite curvaceous figure. Gradually, I built up the speed of my thrusts. It wasn't long before I was pistoning into her hot hole. The pleasure was so intense I didn't have time to look over at Karen.

I was balls-deep in Carmen's amazing ass. Harder and harder, I relentlessly ravaged my gorgeous mature lover in front of her best friend. I pounded her with all I had, making it a recording worth keeping. Carmen used her muscles to tighten and loosen her grip on my cock as I fucked her. I felt the familiar tingling feeling in my balls.

"Fuck, I'm close..." I roared and the completely lost control and mid-thrust blew my load. A torrent of cum splashed against her inner walls. My cock popped out of her and ropes of cum coated her ass. One blast landed in the small of her back. Carmen turned around and got the last rocket of my sperm all over her firm breasts. She was covered in cum, but still wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked me dry. When my cock was clean, she giggled and looked towards Karen saying, "Did you get all of it?"

"Oh, my God. It was incredible," Karen's soft voice replied.

"Well, I know whose turn it is next," I said with a chuckle.

Karen just blushed and Carmen got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I got up and walked over to Karen. I took the recorder from her hand and stopped it. I kissed her and then moved to my computer, where I transferred the video.

I placed the recorder on the bed table and walked over and grabbed Karen, "Now I want to fuck you," I said and pulled her to the bed. Soon after we were kissing and caressing each other. Karen didn't notice Carmen had come back and was now taping our lovemaking.

I began to kiss Karen harder, pressing my tongue between her lips to explore her mouth. I soon started to kiss her cheek, then neck, then ears and she was soon writhing and moaning beside me.

"You make me so hot," Karen moaned as I continued my caressing her hot mature body with my fingers, lips, and tongue. I started to work my lips up the inside of her left thigh and soon I dragged my tongue through the sparse, blonde hair guarding her treasure.

"Oh my god, you're unbelievable," my married lover cried out as my tongue slipped between her red, engorged labia. I was thinking the same thing about her as I tasted her feminine essence. I speared my tongue into her as far as I could and Karen screamed and her hips arched off the bed as she came for the first time that night. I loved her reaction to my caress and I sucked the small, erect nub between my lips. I looked up and saw how her mouth flew open and she squealed in surprise right before cumming again.

I got up on my knees and got in between her hot athletic legs. I grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and rubbed the huge head up and down her moist slit. "Please ... now," Karen gasped as she looked up into my eyes. I slowly pressed forward, watching the parting of her reddened labia. I continued pressing forward, savoring her tightness. I still couldn't believe she had given birth to two children.

"Oh, Ryan, it fell so good," she moaned as she squirmed her hips teasingly and thrust up to get more of my shaft inside her. "You feel so good inside of me. I feel so full. I don't care I'm cheating on George. I feel wanted and desired. Thank you. You have shown me what passion really is all about. Now fill me full of your cum and claim me," she hissed.

Her words thrilled me. However, they did send my libido into overdrive so I had to control myself or else I would cum in matter of seconds. I leaned in and softly kissed her, then said, "I'm honored to be the man that showed you what real passion is all about."

"What am I going to do, when I leave for home?" Karen said softly as she gently kissed my forehead, nose and then mouth. "You have spoiled me for all others."

I just looked deep into her eyes as I continued to slide my hard throbbing pole in and out of her wet pussy. Soon I was pushing the huge head firmly against her cervix as I bottomed out inside her. We continued kissing as my hips continued their in and out motion. Karen legs spread opened wide to receive me allowing the flare of her hips to accept me further. Her legs wrapped around me holding me inside her body refusing to let me go.

"Are you my woman now?" I growled as Karen spread herself wide to accommodate me.

"Ohhhhhhh goooooooooood. Yes, baby I'm youuuuuuuuuuurs," She cried out as her mature hot body opened and gave way to mine, allowing me to take her again and again with every recurring plunge. Her mouth sought out mine and we kissed and bite each other. We became frantic with lust. I now penetrated her balls deep with a single thrust. Karen cried out in pain but she didn't push me away. I started to fuck her like a madman, slamming into her so hard and fast she had to press her hands against the headboard. Her luscious breasts were jiggling, and as I leaned in and sucked a hard nipple into my mouth. Karen started cumming, flinging her head side to side, her blonde hair flying in the air, screaming my name over and over.

I put Karen's shapely legs over my broad shoulders. I licked and sucked her calves and feet as I pounded her as hard as I could. I began rotating my hips and pushing my long cock deep inside her. Amazingly Karen responded to this and arched her back as I pounded her, meeting my thrusts.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she moaned.

"You love my cock, don't you, slut?" I grunted as I was near climax.

"Oh Goooooooooood yesssssssssssss, I love it," Karen cried out.

"You love me too, don't you, baby? You don't care about your husband, because you've fallen in love with me?" I said as I continued my assault in her body.

Karen came once more and I felt how her long manicured nails were digging into my back.

"Yessssssss, I love you, I love you," my married lover passionately cried out as her back arched with the pleasure of her orgasm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my muscular chest, her body convulsing in orgasm.

I looked up into the camera Carmen was holding and smiled triumphantly.

I could feel Karen's pussy continually grasping my hard shaft. Her vaginal walls felt like velvet along the length of my cock as I moved fluidly in and out of her. The bulbous head of my rigid pole repeatedly buffeted against her cervix, as I continued my delicious onslaught.

"Oh fuck, Karen, you drive me crazy. I could fuck you all night," I groaned and let my tongue invade her mouth, fervently dueling with hers.

hetup
hetup
2,857 Followers