Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

"Oh God I never felt so desired. You're making me cum, baby, you're making me cum," Karen's mature body convulsed.

I could feel every detail of her sex pressing against me as she experienced her orgasm. Her clit pressed hard into my pubic bone and I continued to slice my cock in and out of her as she shuddered beneath me. Suddenly her body convulsed her back arched up; both her hands took hold of my tight round buttocks and held me deep as she came once again.

"Gooooooooooooood" she screamed as she spread herself wide to receive me. "Cum. Cum in me, baby," my married lover requested. "Ryan, breed me. I want this more than anything."

Hearing this I knew I would cum in a short span of time, so I reached down with both hands and firmly grabbed each breast and squeezed. Bringing my thumb and forefinger together I pinched and twisted both nipples hard, causing her to groan deeply. I roared, "You're my woman now, Karen. You want my seed and I'll give it to you."

My pace doubled, and then increased yet again as Karen cooed encouragement up at me. Her lust-filled eyes widened when she felt the first blast of cum spew inside of her.

"Yesssss!" she hissed triumphantly as I thrust again and again, as my body tried to deliver my cum as close to any potential eggs as it could. Karen was helping, pulling me forward using her legs behind me and thrusting her hips up to meet my thrusts. I thrust into her a few more times, each thrust pumping more cum inside of my married lover until I was finally spent.

I finally collapsed on top of Karen and tried to roll off to keep from smashing her. She held on tight, refusing to let me go. For some time we lay on the bed, clearly in the afterglow of sex. Carmen was still filming, when Karen got up on her elbow, letting her eyes travel up and down my chiseled body. She slowly caressed my muscular arms and chest, her manicured fingernails tracing along the ripples of my pectorals and washboard stomach. She leaned over and kissed my lips before saying, "You're such a man. I think you've made me addicted."

I chuckled. "Why? Because I fuck you real good?"

"What do you think?" Karen whispered as her left hand trailed down to my semi-hard pole and started to caress it.

"I think you like my body," I laughed as Karen continued to caress my cock and kissed and licked my chest.

"I don't just like it, I love it. You've possessed me with your huge cock," Karen got on her knees and then straddled me.

I grinned and said, "Are you already ready for more?"

"Yes," my mature married lover said lustfully as she reached down and guided my throbbing cock to her pussy lips. "Fuck, you're so fucking huge," Karen grunted as she lowered herself down on my long hard shaft. Soon she was slowly fucking me. I looked down and noticed how my cock split her lips as it entered her tight wet pussy.

The pleasure Karen was feeling was apparent from the look of ecstasy on her gorgeous face. Karen leaned in and turned her head so her long blonde hair fell onto my muscular chest. It felt real good having her blonde hair swayed back and forth across my chest, as she slowly rode me. I reached up and fondled her full round tits. Her rock hard nipples looked so inviting, so I started sucking them. This sent Karen into a frenzy, and she rode my cock even harder. Her lithe body tensed as she came.

Karen pulled my lips from her breasts and kissed me. Then she sat up and started to ride me in earnest, "Your cock is so thick. It's almost too thick."

"Come on babe, you love it," I said encouragingly. I began to move under Karen's body. I was slowly stroking in and out. With each inward stroke I sank a little more of my cock into my married lover. Karen's eyes fluttered and she held onto my muscular arms as she came once more.

I took control and maneuvered Karen, so she was positioned on her stomach. I moved behind her and aligned myself. Her head shot up and whipped around to look at me when I speared my cock deep inside her sopping wet cunt. The look on her face was one of wanton abandon and animal-like lust. Within seconds, she was cumming once again as I continued slamming hard into her. Sensing she was enjoying the rough treatment I tried something new, as I started spanking her tight ass.

"Harder," Karen growled like an animal in heat, thrusting her ass back towards me. I obliged.

"Harder," she begged again after the next blow, almost sounding desperate. I put everything into the third swat. The crack reverberated through the bedroom and I heard Carmen gasp at the force of it. The muscles in Karen's ass rippled from the blow and Karen wailed, her head thrown back like a she-wolf howling, the muscles in her neck, back, and upper arms corded. Her outburst ended mid-wail and she collapsed on the bed and at the same time as my throbbing shaft slipped out of her and I started to cum.

"Fuuuuck, Karen, here it comes," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and as I grabbed my cock and stroke it I shot load after load onto her back and into her hair.

I looked over at Carmen and smiled, "Did you get it?"

"You bet, stud. That was some great footage. But I think you've fucked my friend into oblivion," Carmen replied and looked down on Karen, who was almost comatose.

I got up and walked over to Carmen and gave her a kiss and took the recorder. Carmen got down and her knees and licked my cock clean and then we both got up on the bed and cuddled. Soon we were asleep.

-

For the rest of the time Karen and her kids spent with us, it became clear I had seduced her. She got into threesomes with Carmen and me, making a lot of films and I also got to fuck her ass. I even fucked her one time, when she was on the phone with George.

As I dropped her and the kids off at the airport, I left the hot blond married housewife with a pussy filled with my cum, hickeys all over her hot body and a bun in her oven.

I drove home and kissed Carmen as I said, "Thanks..."

"I loved it too. Maybe we can find another plaything some other time, but let us be ourselves the next couple of days," she said.

I just grinned and kissed her...

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers