Bad Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell Carrie to open her legs too, while she thinks about Cathy with her legs spread, her cunt open, and Nicky the hung huge trolley boy kneeling. There is no condom. When he puts it in it will be his raw smooth fat dick pressing into her, and his cum will splash unimpeeded into her vagina, and later run out of her in rivers. She is about to be fucked properly!

"Think of her." I say .... the trolley boy is still dressed ... he just has his huge lewd dick is sticking out of his jeans, as he gets between her legs. She is naked below him. Her cunt is fat and soft and wet. She is ready. He touches her right nippple which he feels stiffen. Then he brushes her hair away from her face, as she lifts he arms above her head to make her breasts jut up further. She invites a kiss.

He in turn, then rests the palms of his hands on the blanket each side of her, the muscles in his upper arms tighten as he lowers himself to brush his lips across hers. Then he pulls back, and with one hand effortlessly supporting his weight, he uses the other to slide the foreskin of his cock back, and to position his bare, huge, pink, pre-cum slicked knob, expertly her wet and wanting opening.

>>> "Ooooooh yum!" says Carrie beside me in our suburban bedroom. "Make him keep his cock just there ... just about to go up her, while I finger myself, and while you tell me about what the husband does! What fun does he get? Tell me!" Carrie is into this now. She wants a fair story ... something for everyone. She is a pet like that! "Tell me about Tim the hubby and Tommy the son, while I think about how a huge boys-dick like that would feel." she demands.

TIM BAD GOOD HUBBI

So while my crazy horny wife spreads her legs wider and dreams of being an older wife, fucked in the cunt by big cocked young guys, I tell her what happens to poor Tim .... with the fun family, and the sexy son.

I am a lot like Tim in this story. And Tim is of course a lot like me. Dirty minded, but not too sure of himself. If I was sure of myself, like those guys are who write into Penthouse Letters, by now Tim would be himself involved in a wild threesome with the two girls who had made his wife 'ready' for the trolley boy.

But I am not like one of those guys, and as a consequence Tim is just standing there. He is watching two young girls finger themselves, their hands in their panties down their jeans. In turn they are watching agog, as this young guy get his huge dick into position, to push it up their English teacher.

Tim is, hard as a rock, but he is just watching. But in the end, in Bad Town, everyone gets what they want or need or must have ... in the end.

So as Tim watches, he hears a whisper in his ear. It is the sexy son of the family. He says, "They are just show-offs! You can watch her get him all alone here, or you can come to the comfort room, with me, and watch my Mum get it .. from Dad and the boys. And you can get me as well!"

Tim is a bit lost. It takes a while to register the offer. To make sense of it.

The young guy seems bemused at Tim's obvious bewilderment. "Hey ... we saw you watching, we know you are dirty" he says, "Dad and the twins have taken Mom to the Comfort Room. Meet me there if you want to see something really hot!"

>>> "What is the 'Comfort Room'?" Carrie whispers ... her eyes wide. "And who are the twins?"

Damn! I forgot the bit about how Eva's younger sons are identical twins, fine strapping lads, two years younger than Tommy, and more like their Dad in looks.

And I fill in a little detail about Bad Town for her. In Bad Town, people do sex in lots of places, like on the floor in department store aisles. But doing so isn't exactly considered polite. Cathy being fucked on the carpet in front of the video stand today isn't actually normal. It isn't unheard off ... because sometimes people just get carried away ...

So to free the aisles for actual shoppers, and to keep the cash registers 'chinging', bigger stores like this one almost always have a 'Comfort Room' where people can go to get stuff out of their system, and get back to their retail therapy. They usually have some lounges in vinyl, a shower and free towels, soft but not poor lighting, and the piped muzak from the store itself is replaced with something more fitting to the arts of sex. There is sometimes a video screen with some generic porn, and in the better stores they are always kept clean.

They are places for people who are out and about to have sex in some comfort and a little privacy.

"Yum." Cathy moans ... "What will happen to the Mum in there? ... Make the hubby go there with the boy and have a look!" What a bossy wife I have!

So I continue the story ... my wife laying beside me, legs spread wide, fingering her clit with her left hand, squeezing a breast with her right.

Tim the bewildered hubby, poor sap, lonely left alone, out of the picture does a double take. His eyes follow the young guys arse as it minces away down the aisle in the direction of the comfort room. Then he flicks back to Cathy where she now lays spread below the trolley boy, his cock still teasingly at the entrance of her cunt. She is whimpering, wordless, lost.

He turns his eyes back down the aisle just as the arse of his dreams disappears through the comfort room door, and then back to his wife just in time to see the fat cock of the trolley boy get lowered down, and pushed deep up his wife. Her mouth makes an 'O', and her eyes go glassy .... then focus on him ... and she smiles.

He turns away and goes to the Comfort Room.

>>> "Ugh ... Im close now." Carrie moans. "I can feel him in me! Do the comfort room and put your cock in me as i cum!"

THE COMFORT ROOM

Tim swings open the door to the comfort room. Tommy is the first thing he sees leaning back against the wall. His lycra shorts are in a puddle on the floor beside him, his shirt is open, his fingers are brushing across his nipples - hard little bullets standing out from his smooth brown chest.

His other fist is wrapped around his fat circumcised cock, stroking it slowly up and down - already a glistening slick of pre-cum coating the shiny head.

"Don't turn around!" he hisses at Tim. "Don't look at them yet! Come here and suck me while I watch ... then you can look ...!"

Tim is transfixed - he senses the rest of Tommy's family behind him, moving, soft noises .... but he doesn't look ... he steps forward drops to his knees, frees his own rock hard member form his slacks - and starts to swallow and slurp on this gorgeous young man's silky smooth cock. It fills his mouth and slides down his throat.

"Hmmm! That is hot ... your old man's mouth is hot over my cock. But now turn me around and make your cock go up me .... then you can look!"

In a dream Tim finds himself with his cock pushed up Tommy's arse, the young man kneeling on one of the comfort room chairs, milking his own cock in time to Tim's steady slow strokes.

"OK look now!" he moans .... I'm ready to cum!"

Tim looks to the side and takes in the people around the comfort room's special 'fuck table' on the other side of the room. Tommy's father is standing at the head of the table, massaging his own cock, hanging huge out of his jeans .... he is wiping the slick tip across his mousey wife's subservient lips. Her face is soft and and open, and horny looking.

She is laying on her back - her skirt is up around her waist, her blouse is open, her bra pulled down, and there is a hand massaging one of her soft round breasts ... One free hand is out to that side ... she is masturbating one of her twin sons. Suddenly his cock pulses and a blast of cum rockets out of the tip and splashes across his mothers tits while at the same time, her husband more gently flows his sperm across her lips.

The other son - the twin ... his jeans are around his knees ... he is between his mother's wide spread legs! His cock is up his mother's cunt. His arse had been pistoning his quite long dong into her, in smooth full stokes, but now he thrusts hard as he drives his 'sons-load' deep up into her.

Tim's own cock pulses at the sight - and he feels himself unload up Tommy's back passage, who moans again at the flood, and whose own cock jolts and jerks, and begins to shoot cum splashes across the comfort room's tiled floor!

Out in the store the trolley boy reaches his moment and floods the 'slut wife's cunt with spurts and pulses of creamy cum. Out in the store, the two girls hands down each other's panties, locked in a kiss, finger each other and watch. At the moment the trolley-boy cums up their English teacher, which makes her come and moan and whimper in turn, they tip each other over the brink.

Under me, around my cock, Carrie's yoni takes my own load, just as her dancing fingers finally bring about her own release.

The End

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Town Series Info

Similar Stories

Big Tits, Tight Fit His Mom can't decide what to wear, so they just fuck instead.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Stockings: My Son's Cum Bucket Mom gives her son the best present ever… a live-in slut.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Likes Porn Too! Joey loves mother son porn... and so does his mother!in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories