Bad Town Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first number, and the call that needs most to be made in her life to free Cathy from the complicated 'family relationships' that have enveloped her, is to Tim at his office. It is perhaps the most important call Cathy has ever made to him. It is a call to finally tell her husband his 'wife's dirty little thirty year secret'! In making it Cathy is so nervous she shakes uncontrollably. But by it's end, Cathy and Tim's whole world has changed ...!

She finally breaks the 'code of silence' she has kept for three decades, a code based on old beliefs from the 70's that it was somehow 'wrong' for a girl to actually 'want to have sex with her father'. And in doing that, she tells Tim that the 'financial support' her father has given them secretly all of these years, was in part due to her continuing to spread her 'daughter's legs' for him, like her mother never would.

This truth telling, this clearing of the air, gives Cathy an immediate sense of 'freedom'. It is a freedom finally, in her forty-second year of life, to just honestly 'be herself', without fear she is deceiving her own husband.

But as she speaks, and as she hears Tim's actually unsurprised responses on the end of the line, she begins to realise she is also granting her most loved husband a 'freedom' he has himself, for a long time needed. And soon they are talking about this new sense of freedom for both of them, and both feeling excited and sexy, like they really haven't in months.

So, now in a buzz, and with promises to her now super horny husband that she will 'tell him more' over the coming days, she asks him if he would 'like a very special treat tonight'? Tim is so horny he agrees immediately to her idea, without questioning its nature, and then listens quietly to her instructions before with kisses, and a wet cunt, and a hard cock on the either end of the line, they hang up.

Then Cathy makes two other calls. These are calls she is much more confident about!

The first is to her very bad daughter Lilly, with a 'plan'!

The second is to her even 'badder' father, with the promise of some fun like he has 'never had before'!

Cathy showers and dresses, and shouts out to Jason (who seems to be off somewhere sulking) that she is going out. She leaves the house.

>>> "God! I love dirty sex!" my wife moans, another orgasm building, buzzing thru her cunt, she bucks back against me and my cock slides half way up into her vagina ... "Tell me more about the father and her!!! She is a whore like me who just wants it from everyone! I know what is going to happen ... she has been fucking her father ... and she is going around to get revenge on the mum by doing it again!"

>>> I smile. I know I have her now. Carrie is at that point where I know I can describe the dirtiest of sex, and it will just make her wetter and wetter. She is in her 'unshockable phase', and between her legs, it is so slick with the combination of lube and her sex juices and my precum, that she is 'have-able' anywhere.

>>> So I describe the special relationship Cathy has always had with her daddy, taking his cock whenever her mommy was away, and even sometimes quickly when she was in the house, and one time even in later years in her house upstairs in Lilly's room, while poor Tim was downstairs listening to another of Marlene's whinges.

>>> And now Tim knows too ... so our family in Bad Town is sure to get to be a lot more fun! But as I tell the story, I have a 'special treat' for my wife, as we lay together half fucking, me holding back, on the picnic blanket, in a park in the country where we live.

Thirty minutes after she leaves Jason to sulk in the house, Cathy picks up Lilly from her work, and takes her clothes shopping. They spend an hour an a half in the local mall, choosing fun stuff to wear, like two girlfriends out on a spree. By seven in the evening they are walking arm in arm up the front drive, to knock on the front door of her parent's home.

Cathy is wearing a new cotton wrap dress. It has a black pattern on white, and a deeply plunging neckline, and she also has on some new sexy strappy sandals. Lilly is in a tight blue tee, and skimpy tight white knit shorts, with white sand shoes and sox. Cathy obviously isn't wearing a bra, and by the shapes of Lilly's nipples, and the way the shorts 'cut up' between her soft 'cunt mound lips', she is neither wearing a bra, nor panties.

Cathy is the one to knock on the door. It is 'off the latch' and swings silently open. They go along the hall and into the formal lounge with its massive fireplace, which only gets used on the coldest of winter days in their warm climate. The room is full of fussy 'nic-nacs' that Marlene has collected over the years, much to all of the family's dismay. Marlene also has a taste for 'heavy dark furniture', and there is an obscenely large, rich red, four seater lounge in the centre of the room.

Cathy's father is sitting in the middle of the lounge.

He is wearing a white singlet over his still excellently proportioned chest. Jim has always 'worked out', and could easily pass for being in his late fifties. Other than the singlet he is naked, and Cathy goes straight to him to plant a soft kiss on his cheek. As she does, she leans close to his ear, and his eyes feast on his daughter's breasts, which show fully as her top hangs loose and open in front of him. She whispers ... "Your little girl is sooo ready for you!" There is a definite husk in Cathy's voice as she adds ... "You just relax and enjoy! But first I will check the curtains."

As she goes across the room to check the curtains on the imposing bay-window leading onto her mother's precious garden, she leaves Lilly to stare goggle eyed at her grandfather's impressive (though admittedly 'Cialis powered') penis rearing up out of his lap. Cathy isn't near enough to hear the involuntary gasp that escapes from her own daughter's lips, at the sight of her grandfather's engorged, vein covered, purple tipped cock. As the moan escapes her lips, her cunt contracts and creams, fully wetting the front of her shorts down the length of her 'cameltoe slit'. Her grandfather can now clearly see his own granddaughters 'heated' state.

Cathy is busy closing the curtains, except for one which she leaves open a few centimetres. With her back turned to those in the room, she winks and quickly blows a kiss to Tim who is hiding in the bushes just outside the window. He already has his cock out of his business pants, and is hard as a rock. He seems more interested in seeing into the room than having Kathy blow kisses. She can't blame him. This must be like ten 'Christmas days' all come at once, for her poor incest-crazed husband.

Tim is about to see in real life, incest sex like no other incest sex he has ever seen on his computer in the study, or at the office. Cathy knows, because for years she has been checking the sites he visits, and most of them are about 'very, very, dirty families'!

Cathy turns again, and walks back to her father, but this time as she approaches him, she pulls at the tie around her waist, and the wrap dress falls from her body. Cathy isn't wearing any underwear either. By the time she is with her father, back at the lounge, and she is standing before him, and he is reaching up to part the folds of her cunt and rub his daughter's clit with the ball of her thumb, she is naked except for her strappy shoes, a gold bracelet he gave her as a child and some matching ear-rings, also a more recent 'special present'!

Tim watches transfixed from outside the window. He is pulling his hard cock, not knowing where to look next, as a soft half smile spreads across his wife's lips while her father moves his finger's within the folds of his daughter's cunt. He cannot hear the words Cathy is speaking, as she turns her head to look at Lilly who is also staring, wide eyed, watching her own mother being fingered by her grandfather. But Tim knows what the 'general idea' is for the evening, and Cathy has promised to fill him in on all the details in bed later that night. So Tim is content to watch and stroke, and try to lip read a little, and fill in the gaps of talk in the room with his own horny imaginings!

In the room, feeling the buzz in her cunt grow as her father continues to work the flats of three fingers over her spread cunt lips, Cathy turns her head to speak to her daughter ... "Your granddaddy has always been so good at this!. Pull your shorts down. Let him see your hot tight little cunt!"

Lilly, in a daze, does as she is told. She shimmies her wet white shorts down until they drop around her ankles, and then she steps out of them. "That is perfect." Cathy sighs ... "Stand there and let Granddad look at his 'prize'. He can have you in return for that money for the car. But first he has to have his cock in me for a little while. Since you need to 'earn your wheels' ... I'll show you how he likes women to ride this special thing!"

Lilly does as she is told. She stands and watches as her mother straddles her grandfather on the lounge. She kneels on the lounge, her legs spread either side of the old man, her naked tits and statuesque body in front of him to feast his eyes upon! Lilly stands and watches as her mother reaches down between her legs, and takes her father's cock with her right hand, and places the huge knob at her cunt opening. She then spreads her cunt lips with her left hand. Her father has his hands passively flat on the couch beside him. His daughter is poised above him, the arch of her arse and legs, framing his hard rocket of a cock.

Cathy turns her head and says to her daughter ... "This is how your grandfather wants you!" She lowers her cunt onto her father's cock. Lilly's eyes glaze over at the site of her grandfather's shaft sliding fully deep up into her mother's body. Lilly's right hand moves involuntarily to her own bare cunt, and she starts rubbing her clit.

Outside in the garden, Tim is pulling his cock wildly - in rapture like Lilly - in seeing old Jim's root deep up into his own wife's cunt. Then when she begins to bounce on it wildly - bringing old Jim to the edge of a 'sperm gushing' orgasm, Tim's own cock gets close to blowing out cum as well.

But just when Jim begins to breathe raspy and hard, and when his legs begin to shake at his building orgasm .... Cathy stops.

Cathy lifts herself off her father's prong. She stands, and steps away from the lounge. She walks to Lilly. "Lets get this off too." she says, tugging upward at the hem of her daughter's tee shirt. Lilly lifts her arms like a robot, her eyes still fixed on her grandfathers cock, now slick with Cathy's juices. Her 'dream like state' is broken though, when Cathy kisses her daughter on the mouth, then slides her way down her daughter's body, pausing to suck each nipple, then driving her tongue up between her daughter's legs into her cunt!

Outside, Tim spurts his cum all over a border of pansies and hyacinths under the window. The sight of his wife 'tongue fucking' his daughter, is just too much for him to hold back on, even for the final fuck he knows is yet to come. He tries to lip-read his wife's words to his daughter as she finally stands. He gets it pretty much right. Cathy says to Lilly ... "OK! Your turn. Mount granddad and bring his cock off with your hot little cunt, so he blows his sperm up into you!"

Lilly is a good girl. She always does what her mommy tells her. She straddles her grandfather like she was shown, and she impales herself onto his cock. The old man's hands, are no longer 'passive' beside him on the lounge. Now they wander all over his granddaughter's pert breasts, and rock hard nipples, while his dick savours the feel of her extra tight hole, as it slides smoothly up and down on his manhood.

But it is the added sensation that comes to them both, when Cathy moves over to them, and kneels between Jim's legs, and begins alternately licking the shaft of his cock, and rimming her own daughter's arsehole, that first makes Jim's balls contract and his cock pulse cum into Lilly, which in turn makes Lilly begin to scream, and thrash herself down onto the pole, to try to drive the 'seed' of her grandfather, as deep up inside her belly as she can.

Outside in the garden, Tim feels his flaccid cock begin to stir once more. 'That is good!', he thinks, as he zips up, and begins to pick his way out though Marlene's garden, to the side entrance, and the back lane, down which his car is parked. 'Plenty of more fun tonight with his slut of a wife when she gets home!'

And lots more fun for Cathy and Tim and the family, in the days and weeks, and even years to come!

>>> It was at that moment that I whispered the bit to Carrie, about Cathy 'licking the shaft of her fathers cock', as her daughter milked it off with her tight 'girl's cunt', that my own dirty slut of a wife began to cum with my cock buried up her from behind, my hands firmly cupping her tits. I, myself, held off until the finish of her orgasm, and until I had completed the story. Then with a few hard thrusts, imagining being a father fucking into a daughter, I blew my load up into my wife.

>>> We actually slept for another hour or so, under the blanket, after we came. But then the setting sun brought on a chill, and we woke to pack up our picnic stuff, and kiss once before getting into the car to head home ... back to normal life.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Town Ch. 01 Previous Part
Bad Town Series Info

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Incest Hotel Ch. 01 Mother and son pay a heavy price for their forbidden love.in Incest/Taboo
Incest Island: Mommy Letters A mother asks advice about bath time with her son.in Incest/Taboo
Island of Desire It was a trip to Paradise. But it turned into more...in Incest/Taboo
More Stories