Bad Vibe: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Then it happened, Maude stiffened and grunted, her whole body tense, then completely relaxed.

"Ohhhh, so good, so good" she whispered, barely adudibly.

"Mmmmmmm, that was good wasn't it? Just relax, just go to sleep, everything's going to be just fine, just rest, and sleep, I'm right here." Amy whisped just as softly.

"Amy, I was thinking of Craig when I came, I'm sorry."

"Oh Maude, that's ok, whatever makes it easier is fine." Then she continued, so quietly that it nearly couldn't be heard.

"If you ever get a chance to, you know, fulfill that particular fantasy, maybe you should, I know Craig would love it."

"Mmm, I might, but you should seduce him too, he would really love that."

There was a short silence as Amy thought about it.

"I might, maybe." Amy whispered back.

"Oh, I want to, but I just don't know if I could, what if he didn't want to? I would be devastated, and he, what would he think of me."

"I think he would jump your bones, as they say." Chuckled Maude.

Amy lay there, cuddled up to Maude, her hand still cupping her new friend's breast. As she drifted to sleep herself she thought she heard some soft scuffling in the hallway. Her lips curled a little bit in a smile as she inwardly chuckled realizing that her son had just listened to two old ladies make love.

She had left her bedroom door just a little bit ajar, it helped their old and tired central air circulate a little better and keep the bedroom from getting stuffy by morning. She had done it automatically, not imagining what would happen.

Usually when she was going to bed intending to masturbating she closed it completely, but not today.

Craig made it back to his own bedroom. He was on his way to the bathroom when he heard them talking and slowly opened the door far enough to see in and hear more clearly.

He hadn't been able to see much in the room, the quarter moon shining in only revealed one shape in the bed where the two women were cuddling.

He could barely hear what they were saying, but when he heard his mother describe her college experience with a roommate he was harder than he had been for a long time.

When he heard Maude being urged to cum, his felt his own orgasm start, he let out his own stifled groan at the same time Maude did.

He came into his hand trying not to spill anything or let it shoot onto the door or wall. When he got back into his room, without thinking about it he brought his cupped hands to his mouth and sucked and licked all his cum up, then swallowed it.

The taste wasn't anything like the bleach smell, just a little bland, it was the gooey texture that bothered him, it was like swallowing a lot of snot.

Later as he lay in bed he thought about what he had heard, how both of them fantasized about doing it with him, he barely heard the last exchange when his mom had told Maude she should make love with him, and Maude telling Amy that she should seduce him as well. He got hard again and jacked off again.

Over the next week nothing more of note happened. Amy and Maude slept together and didn't make love again, although a few times Amy waited until she thought Maude was asleep and quietly masturbated.

Sometimes she just touching herself for a time, not bringing herself to orgasm, just enjoying the sensations as her mind wandered, at other times she came quickly and fell asleep just as quickly.

Twice during the week she woke in the early morning and could tell that Maude was bringing herself off, Amy just lay quietly without interrupting and fell asleep again.

Craig was constantly horny, filling nearly every piece of lingerie he could find the laundry basket. He overdid it to the point that he offered to do the laundry by himself so as to keep the two ladies from discovering his activities.

Amy was glad to have him do the laundry, and figured out why he volunteered to do it, Maude and Amy were both aware of the state of their panties and were both flattered by the attention.

After a week Maude drove to the city where she would soon be moving, she found a small house to rent until she found more permanent housing, and re-acquainted herself with the campus. She was gone for the full 5 day work-week.

When she returned she found that Amy and Craig had missed her, and welcomed her back with a night out at a good restaurant.

"That was a great meal, I ate just enough and not too much, although I think I had one glass of wine too many," Maude said as the all walked into the living room after dinner.

"Me too." Both of the others said at the same time, then all three laughed.

The three of them settled down to watch some TV, but shut it off fairly soon as they couldn't find anything they wanted to watch.

Conversation came and went, interspersed with companionable silences. One by one they went and showered, the ebb and flow of conversation was comfortable.

Maude came back in a translucent gown over a matching spaghetti strapped camisole that barely covered a pair of bikini panties, all in a light blue. The outer gown came down to just above her knees.

Craig came back in his usual boxers and t-shirt.

"You are really adjusting and recovering from your ordeal Maude." Said Amy.

"I don't know. I am still scared at loud noises, still find it hard to leave the security of the house, and I carry a can of mace with me."

"Have you thought about going to some self defense classes?" Asked Craig.

"No Craig, not yet, but I will when I get settled up at the University, I remember there always being some fliers around for classes for women, I'll take some there."

Maude continued with a statement about how, while the rape was so traumatic, she was now feeling urges for a normal, or at least intimate sex life, something that she had been missing for some time.

"Intimate, but not necessarily normal, sex life?" Craig stammered quietly.

"Well, you know, fun between two people, there's lots of things that two can get up to above and beyond missionary sex. I experienced a rather exciting sex life before I got married."

Craig was turning red again, and if anything his cock was even harder than before.

"I know what you mean, after I got married things really got tame, I think we were both a little afraid of bringing up something new for fear that the other would laugh or get mad."

"I agree, from the first my ex and I only used our basic three positions and never varied from those."

"Three?" Craig gulped out wondering what they could be.

"Oh Craig." laughed Amy.

"Well, we had the usual missionary, then me on top facing him, and then doggy style." Maude said with a smile.

"Mmmm we had those too, I was never sure whether he would go deeper into me doggie style or me on top." Amy grinned back at Maude.

"Is that all you used with dad."

"No, I would sometimes straddle him when he was sitting on the corner of the bed or on a chair. I liked that. And a few times he took me standing up against a wall with my legs around his waist, once in the shower like that."

"Oh god."

"Oh I liked straddling my first boyfriend on a chair too, or sitting down with my back to him on a chair."

"There were a few others I tried with a boyfriend as well, but I don't want Craig to mess up his boxers just yet." Amy laughed.

"That is a lovely gown Maude." Amy continued.

"Yes, I've had it years but felt silly wearing it by myself."

"Is it a set with what you have on under it?"

"Oh yes, here let me show you."

Maude then stood up and took off the gown. Under it the nearly see through camisole was gathered beneath her breasts then fell down to just below her panties.

The gathers beneath her breasts made folds over her breasts that tried to conceal their shape and her nipples, but the shadow of her aureolas and her nipples were just visible.

Her nipples were erect.

The panties were virtually see through, as she turned around to show them her back the valley between her bottom cheeks was visible as a shadow. When she turned to face them Craig could see the shadow of a landing strip through the two sheer layers of cloth.

Maude laughed and flipped up her camisole, not enough to show her breasts but enough to see her belly button, although Craig and Amy were both looking lower.

Craig was speechless.

"Come here Amy, you show yours too."

"OK."

Amy got up and stood near Maude, giving Craig a clear look. The white cotton didn't reveal much underneath it, except the shape of her breasts and motion they made as she moved.

It did have a lot of cleavage and showed the top slope of her breasts almost to her aureolas.

Amy did a fast spin, and her gown, short to begin with, spread out with the motion and showed her thong and bare bottom with just the thin strip between her cheeks joining the waistband.

"Wow Mom, that is as sexy as Maude's" Craig exclaimed.

"I love your thong Amy, show us more."

Amy did, smiling shyly she pulled the gown up, and showed them the tiny thong covering her pussy, then turned around showing her bottom, spread her legs and then bent over, leaning her hands against the footstool for Maude's chair.

Her gown slid down and covered her face. She gathered it around her neck and looked at Craig between her legs.

Craig was staring at his mothers' bottom, the thong covered bulge of her pussy showing between her legs, and the bottoms of her breasts.

"See anything you like baby?"

"Oh mom, oh mom, oh mom." Craig groaned.

Maude went an stood beside Amy, running her hands over Amy's bottom she said,

"Oh, you are so beautiful Amy, just beautiful," and ran her hands over Amy's lower back and bottom.

"Isn't she pretty Craig?"

"Oh yes."

Craig was beside himself, he was afraid he was going to cum without even touching his rigid cock.

"Here Amy, let me help you with that," said Maude as she pulled Amy's gown past her head, down her arms and off.

Amy was now naked except for her thong, and still bent over showing her bottom to Craig. She winked at him, her head upside down and looking at him between her spread legs.

"Now Maude, it's your turn too."

"OK, scooch over a little."

Amy moved her legs and sidestepped until she was at an angle toward Craig, he could now see her breasts from the side, and loved the way they swayed from her movement.

Maude bent over as she pulled her own shorty gown off, and placed her hands next to Amy's on the footstool.

"Now Craig, who's the sexiest?" asked Amy.

Craig was enthralled, he wanted to get up and touch both of these ladies but was afraid they would laugh, or that his mom would be mad at his erection sticking out.

"Craig, you should be fair, and at least take off your shirt," said Maude.

Craig did so, but stayed seated.

"You can't judge there, get up and look more closely," said Maude.

Amy lifted her head up, and looked over her shoulder at her son, winked and mouthed "come on" to him.

"It's OK baby, we've both seen excited men before, just get up and give us your opinion." Amy encouraged.

He finally did, his erect cock leading the way, he went between the two mature ladies, even with their hips, and extended a hand and ran it over his mothers' back, stroking her.

Amy gasped and arched her back, pushing out her bottom.

He did the same to Maude, stroked her back twice up and down, then moved his hand over the curve of her bottom, and did the same with Amy.

"Mmmmmm that feels good Craig," said Maude.

"Yes baby, do you like mommy's bottom," said Amy.

Craig turned more towards Amy, stroking her with both hands, on her back and bottom, then moved behind her, completely comfortable showing them his erection, now sticking out of his boxers.

He crouched behind Amy, both his hands moving in circles on her bottom, pulling the cheeks up and letting them go to see them bounce several times. He crouched lower, staring at her pussy barely covered by her thong.

"Margo, I think he likes my bottom best," whispered Amy, enjoying the sensations of her son's hands on her.

"I'm not done yet mom, don't count your chickens," laughed Craig.

He left his mom and moved behind Maude, where he rubbed her similarly. Her panties, though virtually transparent, covered much more of her bottom, and without warning he slid them down to the tops of her thighs.

Maude gasped, and her eyes got bigger, realizing that this game she started might be getting serious.

She didn't have anything to protect her private parts from his view now, and when he pulled her cheeks apart he could clearly see her little brown star as well as her naked pussy. He kissed each cheek and pulled her panties up.

"I think you both need to stand up now, so I can see all of you."

His voice shook with excitement, hoping the two ladies would follow his instructions. His cock was completely sticking out of his boxers now and he was proud of it.

"Come on Mom, Maude, stand up next to each other so I can see you both."

The two ladies looked at each other for a moment, then Maude, keeping eye contact with Amy, rose. As her hands left the footstool the went to her breasts, covering them.

Amy followed, leaving her breasts uncovered until she was fully upright, then she cupped her hands over them an stood next to Maude.

"Well, these panties aren't hiding anything at all," Maude said, and hooking her thumbs into the waist band pulled them off and tossed them to Craig.

Amy let out a soft groan, then pulled her thong off. By now Craig had Maude's panties to his nose, and she tossed hers at his face.

He caught Amy's thong and held it to his nose for a moment as well, then tossed both undergarments to the couch.

"Wow, you both have the same haircut."

Both ladies had little landing strip waxings, and not by accident as both went together a few days ago and had it done.

Amy was over her initial embarrassment and smiled.

"So baby, who is the sexiest," she said as she gave a little turn and posed for him.

"Craig, you're the only one who isn't naked."

He blushed and pulled down his boxers and tossed them behind him. He held his arms out and turned around then back again.

"Come here Craig," Amy whispered, holding out her arms.

Craig stepped up to Amy, who hugged him, his cock bumping onto her tummy. Amy kissed him on the cheek as Maude stepped up to the two of them, her arms around both, who each put an arm around her, making a three way hug.

The kissed, and stroked each others' backs, Craig traded deep kisses with both his mom and Maude, his mom was the first to invade his mouth with her tongue, and he eagerly returned the favor.

Amy finally stopped and stepped back. Craig's face fell at first, then his grin returned when she told both of them that they should all go her bedroom.

Amy led the way, her hand pulling Craig along by his cock. Maude followed holding hands with him.

Amy pushed Craig into the middle of her king sized bed, with her and Maude on either side of him.

"Craig darling, I think you're probably a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes mom," he answered with a blush.

"I think you won't be soon, would you like to make love to us?"

"Oh mom, yes, that would be great! I've dreamed about it for ever."

"I think honey that the first time should be with Maude, don't you think Maude? Amy was talking very quietly now.

"OK Craig, you can start kissing her, be very gentle, she's been through a lot, and you don't want to frighten her."

Maude was very eager. Earlier she had worried that her recent ordeal would haunt her if she ever found herself with a man, but she wasn't, she was so wet that she thought she might be dripping onto the bed.

Maude reached for Craig and they began kissing, he was hesitant at first, but got over that in a flash. His cock was bumping into Maude's tummy and his hands roamed all over her back, sides and hips.

Amy was pressed against Craig's back with an arm around him, caressing his chest and tummy. Maude was holding his cock, stroking it.

Maude rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Craig positioned himself half on top of her, one leg between hers, holding himself above her.

Craig's lips left Maude's and moved down her neck, kissing his way to her breasts, he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck.

Maude had and arm around Craig's shoulder and with the other hand was stroking his head as he suckled first one breast then the other.

Amy's hand was stroking her son's back now, then his bottom, It drifted between his legs and began to fondle his balls, and gave his cock several strokes.

She was thrilled to be stroking her son's cock, but soon left it, she let her fingers find their way to Maude, she began to stroke Maude's pussy.

Maude felt Amy begin to play with her pussy, she was on fire with the sensations of the son sucking, biting and pulling her nipples, and the mother thrusting fingers into her.

Amy's thumb began to rub her friend's clit and Maude, senses overloaded, felt a sudden orgasm take her.

Maude thrust her hips upward and crushed Craig to her breasts. Her body tensed and shook as the waves of her cum washed over her.

All was still, the only sound the breathing of the three lovers, and the occasional whimper and shudder as an aftershock rippled through Maude.

"Ohhh that was so good, so good. Mmmmm."

Maude looked up at Craig, tears filler her eyes.

"I need your cock in me, please, please slide it into me, Oh god I need your cock."

She spread her legs and bent her knees as Craig moved fully between them. Amy gave her room to spread out, and knelt beside her.

Craig was supporting himself on his knees and elbows, as his cock was stabbing at Maude.

"Amy darling, would you put him in, put your son's cock into me."

Amy delighted in the request, it was so decadent, she shivered in anticipation as she put her hand around her son's cock. She could barely fit her fingers around its girth as she guided it into her friend.

She ran the head up and down the slit, bumping Maude's clit at the top, then down. She pulled on it as she pushed at Craig's bottom and the head entered Maude.

Amy gasped as she saw her son begin to enter his first woman.

Maude and Craig gasped, then moaned as he pushed and she lifted her hips and he sank into her in one slow push.

"Oh god oh god, oh Maude, oh mommy oh god."

"Mmmmm yes yes, that feels good Craig, really good, now just slide it partly out, then back in, slowly now, slowly at first, mmmmmmm yes."

Amy had her arm under Maude's neck, was kissing her cheek, with her other hand resting on Craig's bottom, following his movements in and out.

Craig picked up his speed a little bit, but was still going at a steady slow pace, afraid if he went at it too hard he would cum too soon. He enjoyed feeling his mom's hand on his bottom guiding him.

He began to speed up, instinct taking over, getting faster and faster, he couldn't help it, he knew he would cum any second now.

"huh huh huh, can't help it, gonna cum, gonna cum, can't hold it, gonna cum."

"Yes, yes yes that's it that's it go go go me too cummmm aaarrggghhh!" Maude screamed as her second cum hit her, her hips pushed up off the bed.

Craig slammed down holding his cock as deep as he could and felt the pulses of his cum shooting into Maude, each pulse a distinct sensation ripping out of his cock.

They held their bodies tense and still, Maude's head turned and she and Amy locked their mouths together, their tongues writhing against each other.

Then they collapsed on the bed, Craig slid off onto Maude's other side as Maude and Amy broke their kiss, staring into each others' eyes.

Craig started at the ceiling, panting. His first time, and his mom was there helping, he was the luckiest man alive.

Amy got up, went into the bathroom, the other two were silent, listening to the water running, then Amy came back with a damp hand-towel.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers