Bad Vibe: Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

She knelt between her son's legs, and after a kiss to the head of his still semi hard cock she engulfed the head and swirled her tongue around it.

She tasted his cum as well as Maude, then pulling her mouth off of her son's cock, she gently wiped his cock, balls and all around his groin with the warm damp towel.

Amy then moved to her friend, before wiping Maude off, she couldn't resist a quick kiss and several licks, again tasting the two essences of the other two.

"Mmmm Amy, you are the perfect hostess," said a very relaxed Maude. "But you haven't had your fun yet, and I believe Craig is still very eager."

Craig looked up as his mom, still kneeling between Maude's spread legs, saw her look at Maude, then smile and on her hands and knees, a wide grin on her face and her tight breasts hanging and bobbling, she crawled to her son.

She crawled over him until she was straddling him with her breasts hanging over his face.

"Craig baby, would you like to suck on mommies boobies?"

Without answering he placed his hands on her hips and raising his head began to nuzzle her succulent breasts.

"Mmmmmm that's good baby, you're making mommie feel very good.

She lowered her breasts so Craig didn't have to reach for them. In doing that she arched her back and thrust her bottom out.

Maude got up, ignored the slurping sound of Craig's cum sliding out of her pussy, and straddling his legs she began to kiss Amy's bottom.

She spread Amy's cheeks and started licking between them, and lower, licking the pussy that she could just reach by lowering her head and pushing between Amy's legs.

Craig was now massaging the breast that he wasn't sucking on, pulling and rubbing the nipple, while he licked, sucked and nibbled on the other.

Maude was now thrusting three fingers into Amy, who was moving her hips back and forth in time to Maude's thrusts.

Maude now went back to kissing and licking Amy's bottom. She switched hands in her friend's pussy, getting both hands slippery with Amy's lubrication.

The forefinger of her other hand, now slippery with Amy's juices, began to circle her anus and gently press into it.

"Oh yes Maude, that feels so good, keep going."

Maude had her finger all the way into Amy's ass and was pumping in and out alternating with the thrusts into Amy's pussy that her other hand was making.

Amy started panting loudly, then moaned loudly. Her moan rose in volume and she screeched, her head thrown back as she came from the combined efforts of the other two.

Amy slumped, putting her full weight onto Craig, his face engulfed by her breasts.

"That was wonderful, haven't cum that hard in a long time."

She lifted up again and moved backwards just enough for her pussy to line up with her son's cock.

"Mommy needs your cock honey, would you like to put your cock into mommies pussy?"

"Please mommie, please, I want to do that more than anything."

"This is a big step baby, little boys aren't supposed to fuck their mommies."

Craig was oddly excited by his Mom talking like he was a baby, his cock had wilted after fucking Maude, and got half hard while he was sucking on his moms' boobies.

His mom talking to him was so arousing that his cock was hard again and more than ready to go. He was going to fuck his mother.

"Yes mommie, I want fuck you, fuck you as hard as you want mommie."

Amy chuckled, she was enjoying Maude's fingers still in both of her holes.

"Maude honey, would you help us."

Maude pulled her fingers out of Amy's dripping pussy and reached down to the newly erect cock. Sliding her slippery hand up and down a few times, she then held it firmly.

Amy lowered her pelvis a bit just as Craig pushed up with his hips, his cock touched his mom's vagina.

Maude moved the cock up and down Amy's slit, parting her lips and nudging her clit. She then positioned it just right, and Amy lowered herself on her son's rampant cock.

"Oh baby, you're so big, so hard, I haven't had a cock this big ever before, mmmmmmm you feel so good."

Craig moved up and down, he could just feel Maude's fingers inside his mom's ass. He knew that having just cum he could fuck her longer than he had been able to with Maude.

He reached up with his hands and began to fondle his mom's boobs. He loved them, not very big, but just a handful, with large nipples.

"Oh yes honey, pull them, just like that. Yes. Yes. Oh. Ohhh. Mommie is cumming Craig, you're making mommie cum, ah ah ah ah ooooohhhhhhhhh.

She clenched her muscles and sat down on Craig hard, pushing his cock as deep as she could.

The orgasm rolled through her body, it came suddenly, unexpectedly, and kept on, wave after wave. Craig could see the muscles in her tummy writhing as her hips twitched and muscles clamped onto his cock.

Amy collapsed onto her son, her body still jerking as aftershocks coursed through her.

Finally still she lay on Craig panting. Maude still had her fingers in Amy's bottom, and she started to pull them out, then went to the bathroom to wash up.

"Mom, are you all right?"

"Mmmm yes Craig, I feel so good, just let me relax for a minute, then we can start again."

"I was afraid I had hurt you or something."

"No honey, mommie just came really hard. Really really hard."

"Is it always like that mom?"

"No, never before, that was the best ever."

"Wow."

"Yes, Wow."

She was still laying on top of Craig, his erect cock buried in her pussy, her head turned away from him as it lay on his shoulder. He started sliding his hands over her back, down to her bottom, along her hips, then back to her shoulders.

They heard the shower start and the curtain rings clash as Maude got in and started to soap up.

"Did we hurt her feelings mom?"

"No honey, she's just giving us some privacy. It's not every day that a mother gets to fuck such a handsome son."

"It's not every day that a son gets to make love with such a beautiful and sexy mother."

"Mmmm, do you think I'm sexy."

She started to move her hips again, then raised her self up just enough to look into his face.

He started to thrust up into her, both of them barely moving, his cock wasn't going more than a couple of inches in an out.

"Yes mom, I've dreamed about you for years."

"And taken my panties for years."

"I ... I ... I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be honey, I was worried at first, then flattered. What do you do with them?"

"I rub them on myself when I, uh, jack off."

"I imagine that it feels good, you always take the satiny, silky ones, hardly ever the cotton ones."

"Yeah, they feel the best, they're the sexiest."

They kept up the slow steady rhythm and began to kiss softly, romantically, without rushing. In between their kissing they kept up the conversation, nearly in whispers by now.

"Do you ever put them on?"

He was quiet for a while, then they kissed some more. Her tongue found it's way into his mouth and played with his.

"You really kiss well."

"I have more experience than you honey. You didn't answer my question."

He tilted his head up to try to kiss her again. She pulled her head away with a smile. Their hips almost on autopilot, still steadily churning, moving his cock in and out.

He flopped his head back on the pillow.

"Well ...."

"Did you honey? I won't be mad."

"OK, yes, I did, I do, I like to put them on. I wear them, it is a really big turn on to wear them, I get really hard."

"Really hard? Like you are now?"

"Yes, yes. Really hard. Like now."

"Do you rub yourself through them?"

"A little, it doesn't take much to get me hard, then I pull them down, just enough to let it out, then rub another pair on it."

"I hardly ever see cum stains, what do you do when you cum?"

"I usually have tissues, or sometimes a towel, sometimes I catch it in my hand."

"What do you do when you when it's in your hand?"

"I, uh, its gross."

"Oh honey, it's never gross, it's OK, jerking off is good for you and natural, don't think it's gross, everyone does it, I do it, Maude does it."

"Not jacking off, that's fun."

"Oh, you do something gross when you catch it in your hand?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, you're exciting me, I don't think you do anything gross, I think you're just embarrassed, aren't you."

"Maybe."

"Honey, you're fucking your own mother. You're a mother-fucker. I think that's beautiful. I don't think you do anything gross."

Craig was cleary very embarrassed and Amy knew why and it excited her.

"You tasted it didn't you?" Amy whispered so quietly that he could hardly hear.

"Oh god yes. You're not mad are you?"

"No honey, I think it's brave that you taste your own cum. Not many men can do that."

"Maybe I do more than taste it."

"I knew it! You ate it all don't you! You lick it up an swallow it, don't you!"

"Yes, it smelled sort of like bleach at first, but didn't taste bad, it was slimy though, a little hard to get used to."

"Why did you keep doing it."

"It felt so naughty, even sexy, and I usually got hard again when I did it."

"So you could beat off again?"

"Yes."

"In panties that you took from your mommy's laundry basket?"

"Yes."

"Stroking your cock with a pair of panties, while you wore another pair, you catch your cum in your hand, then you eat it. Is that right?"

"YES"

Craig was getting more and more excited as his mom got him to confess what he did. So did Amy, They were fucking harder now, his cock coming nearly out of her then driving into her with each stroke.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum soon. I can't hold back."

"Good baby, cum for mommy, come in mommy."

"Are you close mommy, can you cum again."

"Not yet baby, just cum, cum for mommy. Cum NOW."

He came, it was incredible, the hardest cum he had ever had, all the time in his head a voice was screaming 'I'm cumming in my mom, I'm cumming in my mom.'

Craig groaned as he felt the last jets shoot out of his cock.

"Mmmm that felt really good. But you didn't cum, I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it."

"That's OK Craig honey. Sometimes it takes a little more for me to cum, especially a second time. But I can cum again, maybe even several times, if you want to help mommy."

Craig's cock was shrinking, as they still moved back and forth it slid out with a little "plop" and Amy reached down and held her hand over her pussy, keeping all of Craig's cum inside.

"I want to help mom, what do you want me to do?"

Craig suspected, and he was a little worried, but he was determined to man up and do what was needed to help his mom cum as many times as she wanted.

"Craig honey, I want you to go down on me, I want you to slide down in the bed a little, then I'll move up and grab the headboard."

"I can do that."

"I know baby, it will really turn me on if you can lick me clean, suck up all you cum. It will make me really proud, and its making me more horny just thinking about it."

Soon Craig was looking up at his mom's pussy. When she pulled her hand away he could see his cum trying to ooze out, then she lowered it onto him.

He started licking it, tasted her, and his cum. He wasn't grossed out. He was helping his mom.

The he felt Maude begin to lick him, she was licking his balls and his cock, cleaning him up.

He was thrusting his tongue into his mom's pussy as deep as he could, bringing his cum and her juices back into his mouth, he pushed up and his nose hit her clit, she dropped down and he couldn't breathe.

She raised up enough for him to breathe and he continued cleaning her up, swallowing everything he could slurp up. She raised herself up and bore down and more of his cum splatted out.

Maude never stopped sucking him, but he could only get semi hard. She was gentle and was enjoying sucking on him in that state.

When he thought that he'd gotten all that he could he started licking up and down his mom's slit, along her taint as far as he could reach, then over and around her clit.

She bore down onto him again, pushing down on his face, then letting up as he pushed and swirled his tongue on her clit.

"Oh aaahhhhhh I'm cumming honey, aaaahhhhhhh."

She bore down on him, blocking his breath, he could feel her shuddering as she came.

She collapsed down on the bed, laying there, gasping, as he was too.

"That was fun," said Craig.

"Mmmmm, it was, I could get used to this."

"Before you two get too relaxed and fall asleep, why don't you both go and share a nice shower, while you're in there I'll change the sheets, that way no-one has to sleep in the wet spot." Maude chimed in.

Arm in arm mother and son went into the bathroom. Craig needed to pee, but was embarrassed to do so, or say anything with his mom right there. He got the shock of his life when Amy sat down on the toilet and let go with a stream of pee.

"Awwwhhh, Craig honey, don't looked so shocked, after what we've done together this is nothing, there's no need to be embarrassed. Are you embarrassed?"

"No, uh, yes, uh... I don't know."

"Your face is read and you can't look at me."

"Well maybe a little, it's just so different."

"I know honey, I'm just teasing you, and I'm not into pee games, it's just a natural thing that happens, and I want us to be close, really close, and there's times we'll share this bathroom, especially if we share the bedroom."

"Can we? Share the bedroom that is?"

"Yes, I'ld like that, but no-one except Maude must know."

"That's great."

"OK, I know you must need to go too," she said as she got up and flushed, "so get it over with and get in the shower with me, unless you want to go in there," she said with a laugh.

It was difficult with her right there, but he also felt relaxed with her and by the time she had adjusted the temperature of the shower he was done.

The shared the shower, and had much fun soaping each other up, and drying each other off.

When it was over they were laying on the bed again, he was between Amy and Maude, his arms were around both ladies and their heads rested on his shoulders.

They discussed plans for the rest of the time they would be together and plans for the future.

Eventually it got quiet and Craig was starting to slip off to sleep when her heard Maude start to talk again.

"I feel so comfortable with you two, so safe, you have no idea how good it is for me to feel this way. I don't know how to say this, but I need to do it.

"Craig, I have the feeling that you will want to meet with me up at the University, and I want to as well. Your mom and I have talked about it and she is in glad for us to get together, as long as you also try to meet some girls your own age.

"But for me to be with a man, even you, alone, I think I will have to be the one in control, you have to understand, I'll be the one in charge."

"Of course Maude, I would never do anything that you don't want to do, and I will do anything you want."

"I know Craig, but it goes further than that, even though I know you won't try to force me or do anything I'm uncomfortable with, I still will need more control."

"I'm not sure I understant."

"I think I do," said Amy, "Maude is thinking about some light bondage, aren't you Maude?"

"Yes, I think so, especially at first, but maybe a little more. This is going to sound strange, but I have to explain a little. Except for some experimenting in college I've never been with another woman until you took me in.

"I find that I am very comfortable being with your mother, Craig, and with her in the room I've discovered a whole new confidence that I don't think I can have when I'm alone with a man, even with you Craig. Please don't be offended, I just can't help it.

"I think that if you look a little more feminine I will be much more comfortable."

"Do you mean if he dressed up in women's clothes," Amy said.

Craig was silent, and very still, except for his heart, which was pounding, and his breath, which was getting a little raspy. And it must be said that his cock was trying to inflate.

"Maybe not fully, just perhaps some lingerie, a pair of panties possibly a camisole or even a bra, even a nighty. Something slinky and sexy. Could you do that Craig."

"YES!" He said, just a bit to loudly. "Yes, I think that would be very sexy."

Amy smiled. This was going even better than she and Maude had hoped when they were discussing things earlier.

"You see Craig, I feel that alone with someone, a man that is, if he were dressed up in a pair of panties, he just wouldn't seem threatening to me. Can you understand?"

"I think it would be fun."

"Good, now lets go to sleep," said Amy, we can talk, and play, some more in the morning.

Again, if this were a movie we would see the scene blur and ripple before clearing back to Craig a year later sitting in the easy chair, waiting for his mom to come home.

He was getting a little erect remembering the first time he had sex, and the first time he had sex with his mom, all in the same night with his both mom and Maude in bed with him.

To be continued in "Bab Vibe: Continued."

49greg
49greg
452 Followers