Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

She let go of him to reach around and undo her bra from outside her blouse, as soon as it loosened his hands were under her bra and fondling her breasts. His hands were soon playing with the belt, the button and then zipper of her jeans.

He was glad that he had turned up the thermostat before they came downstairs and clicked on the space heater in the dungeon as they entered. As the furnace pumped warm air into the cool basement room, and the space heater warmed it even more he pushed her jeans and panties down.

He let go of her to kneel down and pull off her winter boots, and then her jeans and panties. As he did that she dropped her blouse and bra. Naked except for her winter socks she stood with her legs slightly apart. She noticed a tiny red light in the top corner of the room, it was behind one of the light fixtures and in shadow, she thought it must be a smoke or carbon monoxide alarm. Neither of them saw the other two red LEDs, primarily because they had black electrical tape covering the lights, but not the lenses.

He nuzzled her nearly bare mound, noticing that, except for her landing strip, she was now baby-bottom smooth and realized that one of the things she had done this morning was get a wax job. He thought she wasn't getting in until after Christmas but she must have gotten her appointment changed.

She pushed her hips into him and opened out her stance, he leaned back on his knees as she slid her feet forward. Bending further and further back he had to brace himself with his hand.

She played with her nipples as he licked her pussy, flicked her clit with his tongue and explored her folds. Using his free hand he slid two fingers into her, almost instantly she had a quick cum. And soon after had to step back to keep him off of her now sensitive clit.

"That was so good honey, so good, you know all the best things to do to me."

"I love you Mommy."

He got to his feet, his face covered with her scent. Amy crouched to help Craig off with his boots and jeans as he got rid of his flannel shirt and t-shirt. When he too was naked save for the winter socks she lovingly took his erect cock into her mouth.

She slowly pumped her mouth over his cock sliding it in, then out as his hand rested gently on her head. It felt incredible and he let her continue for some time, but before he could cum, right after she actually got his cock down her throat, he tugged her up.

She stood facing him, her lips red from sucking him.

"Come here and give your mommy a hug."

The nearly naked mother and son hugged tenderly, she could feel his hard cock against her tummy, she loved the feeling. She tightened her grip on him and moved herself side to side, rolling his cock with her movements.

"That feels so good," he said when they broke their kiss. "But I want to fuck you mommy."

"The floor is still pretty cold honey, we are in a basement and it is winter-time."

Craig had an excited grin on his face.

"I could tie you to the cross thing, or against the wall, or over that padded horse thing," he said eagerly.

"That would be fun honey, but perhaps another time, maybe you could make things like that for us. How about here."

She gently pushed him back into a wooden chair with no arms.

"Just sit down here, let me do the work."

He sat down on the chair, it was cool but not bad, she spread her legs and settled in on top of him. She guided his cock into her pussy as she settled down on him. As he slid into her both of them let out a satisfied groan. They looked at each other and both chuckled at their simultaneous sigh.

There were two low platforms, one each side of the chair and she found that they were the perfect height to rest her feet on as she sat on his lap.

"This chair was made for fucking," she whispered to him as she sat fully on his cock.

The chair was comfortable for both of them. He flexed upward and lifted her up, his mound pushing against her clit. She lifted up, then slid down, his cock was pistoning in and out of her as she lifted herself up and let herself down.

"I love fucking you Mommie," he said quietly.

"I love fucking you baby, my lovely son has grown up so handsome, and you have a lovely cock, I love your cock in my pussy."

"I love you Mommy."

"I love you son, I love my baby boy, all grown up into such a wonderful lover."

She threw her head back, and saw the two of them reflected in a mirror in the ceiling, she leaned back and could clearly see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Look up honey."

"You are so beautiful Mom. So sexy."

They watched themselves staring straight into the mirror as the fucked slow and steady, then, after about five minutes of steady fucking, Amy started to feel another orgasm approaching.

"I'm getting close Craig, getting close, are you ready honey?"

"Nearly there Mommy, nearly there."

He started flexing up as she came down on him. She picked up speed, he clasped a nipple and squeezed it in time to their movements.

"I'm there baby, I'm going to...." And she came, grunting wordlessly

Craig made a similar wordless sound, somewhere between a sigh and drawn out grunt.

When they came down from their cum they stayed together, his softening cock still in her pussy, cum starting to ooze past onto his crotch.

She placed her hand over her pussy as she lifted off of him, not wanting to leave any for their neighbors to find. She quickly pressed her panties to her pussy as she pulled her jeans up. Craig tidied up and they left to go home.

The next day they enjoyed Christmas, being lazy in the morning they didn't get up until mid-morning after which they ate and then opened gifts. Amy was pleased with her presents and modeled all her new lingerie, which led to an impromptu sex session in the living room.

The next few days seemed to fly by. On the 30th the neighbors returned home. They came over to Amy's house and thanked her and Craig and offered to take them both out to dinner later on to pay them back for watching the house.

On New Years eve they had Alice over, her new Boyfriend Steve couldn't come but Sherry, the receptionist from their Real Estate office came and they all played board games, watched the countdown to the New Year and drank some champagne.

None of them were real party-goers and the Sherry left soon after. Alice stayed and she and Amy shared Craig and each other until the wee hours of the morning.

Alice went home the next day and Craig and Amy slept and walked around in their robes most of the day. The day after that, the 2nd of January, Craig headed back to the University after a wonderful early morning love-making session followed by a hearty breakfast.

Next door, Tom was worried, he had been ever since they got back and discovered that their X rated home movies were on the shelf for anyone to see. Nancy was alternately worried and glad. If Amy told everyone about their lifestyle it could get to Tom's employers who were very conservative, and would let him go.

On the other hand, if she didn't say anything perhaps Nancy could invite Amy into their little games. Or if she hadn't seen the videos then it was just back to status-quo.

A couple of days after Craig had gone back to the University Tom was getting things ready to head to Seattle. He was a highly respected consultant in his field and the management consultant firm he worked for gave him a lot of leeway in where he lived and allowed him to work from home when he wasn't actually traveling to a customer site.

As part of his preparations he checked the video recording system they had. It was started and stopped from a control box at the back of the shelving under the Basement TV. It routed the feed from the several cameras in their dungeon to a computer upstairs.

He wanted to make sure it was working OK, since Nancy sometimes made and sent videos to him when he was on the road. He was surprised to find that the system was on. When he checked the disc it was full. He then found the sex session that Craig had with his mother. He called to Nancy, she was delighted.

"One of them must have mistakenly turned on the control box, probably when they were moving discs around on the shelf. At least you moved it behind the DVDs while we were gone."

"That Amy is a good looking lady, I can't believe she is doing it with her son."

"I know, I wonder what she would pay me to not send this video to her friends, her family, the chamber of commerce, the real estate board."

"Nancy, you couldn't! Could you?"

"I'll think about it, our little goodie-two-shoes neighbor is committing incest with her son. I'm sure she'll do whatever I say to keep that secret." Nancy had an evil smile as she said that. She thought that maybe Tommie would soon have a fellow slave.

The next afternoon Nancy called Amy and asked if she could take Amy out to dinner, to show appreciation for looking after their house. Amy accepted and Nancy began planning.

On Thursday morning Amy emailed her son and told him that she was going to dinner with the neighbors on Saturday. Craig didn't think any of it and sent back a chatty email later that day.

Amy and Craig usually exchanged emails or texts several times a week, usually just short notes asking how things were, mostly just to stay in touch. Every three or four weeks they either called or sent a longer email.

On Friday night Amy dressed up. She wore a blouse and a longer skirt with boots that reached nearly to her knees, it was very cold out and she didn't want to have too much skin exposed. She still looked very attractive and took a picture of herself in the mirror and sent it to Craig's 'phone with a quick text saying she was going out.

She started to leave, then with a grin on her face she went back to the mirror and took another picture of herself, with one hand holding up her dress, with her panties pulled down half way to her knees, exposing her pussy. She sent that to her son as well.

Nancy called Amy and she went out to the car. Nancy drove to the larger neighboring town, they had drinks at the bar first, just a single cocktail, two ladies having a drink together.

They went into the restaurant, Nancy sat across from Amy, and took both of the proffered menus.

"You said you hadn't been here before Amy, let me order for you, I know the menu by heart."

Amy was a little disconcerted but didn't want to be rude. She let Nancy order the entire meal, including the wine, salad and dessert. She had to admit that the meal was delicious, but not too filling, she felt wonderful about things.

Several times during the meal Nancy's feet in their high heels crossed the distance between them and softly bumped into Amy's boots. The first time Nancy said:

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I taking up to much room, go ahead and stretch out if you like, I'm easy." She gave a little leer to Amy as she said that.

Amy apologized, even though she hadn't moved her own feet. During the evening twice more their feet made contact, both times when Nancy instigated it. The next time it happened Nancy said:

"Mmmm, I really do think that you like me, are you playing footsie with me?"

She followed that with another sly smile and a wink, she then ran her bare foot all the way up the inside of Amy's leg, all the way past her skirt to within a few inches of her panties.

"Oh, you should see the expression on your face! I can't help it honey, I'm just having some fun, I'm sorry if I've shocked you."

"No, not at all," Amy said. She was embarrassed and didn't know if she was being made fun of or come on to. "I was just surprised, that's all."

Nancy ran her foot back up under Amy's skirt again, with the long tablecloths there was no way anyone could tell.

"It's comfy to stretch out, if you don't mind I'll leave it here for a while, I'm afraid I'm getting a little cramp." Nancy smiled as she said that, and pointed her toe, rubbing Amy's inner thigh with her stocking feet.

"That's OK then, I hope you feel better soon. It's too bad Craig is at the University, he gives great foot and leg rubs."

"My Tommie does too, sometimes I keep him at it all evening. Of course he gets to do a lot more than just my legs and feet," Nancy was grinning as she said the last bit, a sly, knowing grin, even a lecherous grin.

Amy felt adventurous and stroked Nancy's foot with one hand, the material of her skirt hampered her efforts and she had the idea that she could lift her skirt up to her waist and stroke the foot between her thighs directly, but dismissed it as being to forward, too daring.

Ever since her sexual encounters with Alice, Amy had been giving more and more attention to other women. Once or twice she had even fantasized about women, instead of her son, when she masturbated.

Nancy let out a sigh and pointed and rotated her foot again, this time she also pushed her leg forward a tiny bit more, both of them felt Nancy's big toe graze Amy's panty covered pussy.

"Oh!"

"Was that too much? Or did you enjoy it?" Nancy said in an almost whisper.

Amy was a little tipsy, Nancy had been making sure to keep her wineglass full, usually getting up and going to the bar to get their drinks, rather than signaling the waitress. That way she was able to switch her own drink from Scotch and soda to ginger ale without Amy realizing it.

Now, after three glasses of Merlot and the cocktail she had earlier, Amy was just a little tipsy, enough to be adventurous, enough for her inhibitions to drop. What Amy didn't know was that Nancy was out to seduce her.

Nancy and Tom had early on discovered that Tom loved to be dominated, not really into the scene at first, Nancy soon found that she loved having her husband as a slave when he was at home.

The play between the two of them was harsh, but in the end they both realized that they were just games. Lately Nancy had been stepping things up and was no longer sure that they were just games. What she wanted now was a real slave, not just a kinky husband. She was thinking that maybe Amy was the one.

She had noticed that Tommie didn't seem as enthusiastic as he had a first, and she knew that she was going beyond what he had originally wanted, but she loved dominating and punishing him, and didn't want to stop.

Amy was feeling no pain, in fact she was aware of a feeling of arousal. Her nipples were almost painfully erect and her vagina had become moist.

She put her hand on Nancy's foot and gently pushed it back far enough that it didn't touch her pussy. She was satisfied when Nancy pulled it back an inch or so. Amy didn't comment on the now constant and soft stroking of her inner thigh that Nancy's toe was doing. She occasionally stroked Nancy's foot with her hand.

The meal was almost over, and Amy was unconsciously squeezing her thighs gently together around Nancy's foot and then releasing it. She felt naughty to be in a public place and have a foot so blatantly invading her space.

After they finished their after dinner coffee, Nancy suggested that they go to her house for a nightcap and some 'girl talk'. The ride back was quiet, but Nancy's dress had ridden high up when she got into the car, and Amy kept looking at the stocking clad thighs with garter straps holding the stockings up.

"Do you like my legs Amy? I notice you keep glancing over to them."

"What, oh, uh, well," Amy was startled and embarrassed to have been found out and tried to think of what to say.

"It's OK, I don't mind you looking, my husband and I are very open minded people, some might call us kinky."

"Your hose, and garters, not many people use them for everyday wear."

"I enjoy them, they are sexy, and today isn't everyday, it's a special day."

"Special?"

"Taking you out to thank you for looking after our house."

"Oh, yes, that."

"I've always liked sexy lingerie, I have quite a collection, do you like nice lingerie, exciting sexy things?"

"Well, some, I guess. Yes." She was a little fuzzy and was having a hard time thinking what to say.

"I know your husband is gone, do you have someone to show off your sexy things to, a boyfriend, a girlfriend ... your son?"

"No, no one special, what, my son?"

"I've always heard that young teenagers like to go through their mommy's panties and things, to do naughty things with them. Did Craig ever do anything like that? Was he a naughty boy?"

"Oh, Craig, well, uh ... don't know." She was practically stammering now.

"It's OK, I'm just curious, Tommie said that he used to do that with his mommies' panties, and I've heard that it is fairly normal for a young man to explore their sexuality with their mother's lingerie."

"Yes, I think he did, sometimes when I did the laundry I thought a pair was missing, but it always seemed to turn up a day or two later."

"I've never had children, but I think it would turn me on to know that my son was turned on by my lingerie, that he would use my panties to help himself masturbate."

"At first I didn't know what to think, then I thought it was cute, then, well, maybe it was a little sexy."

"Did you ever try to sneak a peek at him, maybe catch him at it?"

"No, I thought about it, just never did it." Amy was a little nervous, afraid that if she said to much she would admit that she was having sex with her son. At the same time she was getting turned on by the conversation. Because of the extra alcohol she was having a hard time keeping up with things.

"You should have, I make Tommie jack-off for me, it is really exciting to watch a man do that. It gives me a feeling of being in control."

Amy let out a little moan, she was too turned on at this point to really think clearly. She couldn't wait to get home and play with herself until she came. Maybe she could get Craig on the 'phone and talk to him as she did.

Nancy was inwardly gloating, she had Amy right where she wanted, turned on and a little befuddled. She would invite Amy in for a nightcap, then spring her knowledge of the incestuous affair on the woman, and then close the jaws of her trap.

Once they were in the house Nancy poured Amy another glass of wine, and another ginger ale for herself, then brought them out to the living room where Amy waited.

They chatted for a while, Nancy taking control of the conversation, always seeming to put a sexual twist on everything she said. Amy was getting more than a little turned on. She really wanted to go home and masturbate.

Amy had yet another glass of wine, by that point she was over the legal limit to drive, but wasn't worried since she lived just next door and was going to walk. Just before she was going to make her good byes and head home, Nancy brought out a photo album.

"No Nancy, I really don't know if I want to look through your vacation photos right now, perhaps another time?"

"I insist, just the first two pages, there's several candid shots that I'm sure you'll be interested in."

Nancy opened the book and placed it in Amy's lap.

Amy didn't really look, she was just about to make an obligatory 'how nice' comment when she actually looked at the first photo, printed out on 8x10 paper.

It showed Amy and Craig in the dungeon, it was taken from directly above them. They were both naked and both looking straight up at the camera, Amy was sitting astride Craig with his cock half-way into her pussy.

It had been taken from behind what Amy now realized was a two way mirror, the one in the ceiling above the chair that they had fucked in. There were other pictures, each taken from one of the three video cameras that covered the dungeon.

"What would your life be like if these photos, and the videos that they came from were released. Released to your family, your ex, the city chamber of commerce, the state real estate regulators?"

Amy just looked, she was stunned, tears started to gather in her eyes.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers