Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"Of course I could see a way to keep them in my private collection."

"What? I don't understand" Amy was in shock, she still didn't understand what was happening. The drinking and the shock of seeing herself naked with her son had her more than a little confused.

"Look you stupid drunk slut, I have evidence of your incestuous sex session with your own son. If I release it your business will probably go under, you will lose your realtor license, your son might well be expelled from the University, and your family and friends will shun you. Of course you might also be prosecuted."

Amy put her face in her hands and began sobbing. Nancy slapped her, hard, then grabbed her hair and pulled her out of her chair. Amy lay on the floor staring up at Nancy.

"Look slut, do you want me to release those videos?"

"No," Amy said in a small voice.

"That's no, ma'am."

Amy just started at her. From this angle she could see under Nancy's skirt, she noticed that Nancy wasn't wearing panties.

"No, ma'am." Amy whispered. She was worried. The fog of alcohol was rapidly disappearing.

"That's better, now, if you want your normal life to continue, at least on the surface, you better start doing what ever I tell you. I own you now. Don't forget it."

Amy was beginning to understand. She tried to get up, Nancy stepped on her chest and pushed her back down. Amy couldn't take her eyes off of Nancy's pussy.

"Slut, what would you do to keep these videos suppressed?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to do anything I tell you, will you do that?"

"I don't understand?"

"I need a slave, I'll let you work during the day, but evenings and weekends you're mine, and when your son comes home ...."

"No, you must leave my son out of it!"

"Really? Don't you think that he would submit, do ANYthing I asked, just to save his mother?"

"No, please, please, I beg you, don't let him know, leave him out of it, please!" Amy was terrified and told herself she would do anything to protect Craig.

"Hmmm, perhaps I could be persuaded to leave him alone, perhaps, what would you do in exchange?"

"Anything, anything, just leave him out of it."

"So, you're mine, when I want, where I want, what I want. When he comes home I'll leave you alone, otherwise you belong to me, I suppose that I don't want you destitute, yet, so normally I'll let you go to work during the days, but evenings and weekends are mine. Understand, Slut"

"What do you want?" Amy's voice was shaking, she was terrified.

Nancy was happy, she had crossed her fingers when she mentioned leaving Craig out of it, perhaps in time she could take him too. I would be exciting to have him while his mother watched. Perhaps even seduce him, yes, seduce him when he thinks Tom and his mother are away, make love to him in her bed, with Amy and Tom bound and gagged, watching from the closet. Yes, yes, oh so sweet. But now for Amy.

"You may start by asking me if you could remove your clothes."

Amy was having a little difficulty concentrating, she could feel her vaginal lips beginning to swell, was she being turned on, the flirting in the restaurant and the kissing and faint touches in the car did arouse her, but finding out that her secret was known threw ice-water on that.

She couldn't understand why she was aroused, her mind was terrified, she thought she might actually be sick, but at the same time she was hot, her pussy felt damp, her labia felt engorged.

"May, uh, may."

"Speak up girl, speak up."

Amy's face burned. Her heart pounded. She felt clammy. She licked her lips and wiped her palms on her skirt.

"May I take my clothes off?"

"May I take my clothes off what," repeated Nancy sternly.

"Please may I take my clothes off, uh, Nancy."

"Better, next time refer to me as 'ma'am', and keep your eyes down, slaves don't look me in the eyes unless I tell you."

"Yes, ma'am." Amy lay there, unsure, frightened, angry. She felt her engorged lips beginning to lubricate, her clit was protruding and she felt it against her panties. She was confused. She was a little dizzy, as if her eyes weren't quite focusing properly. She was aroused. She was terrified.

Nancy took her foot off of Amy's chest and motioned for her to stand up.

"Yes, if you want, you may strip. But hurry up, I want you to make me a cup of coffee."

Amy stripped, she was glad to get her panties off, now her protruding clit didn't rub on them, but now Nancy, her Mistress, could see her arousal. She quickly undressed, left her clothes folded on the chair and walked to kitchen.

When Amy left the Living room, Nancy went to the chair where she left her clothes, she found that the panties were placed under her blouse, even though they were the last things Amy had taken off.

Nancy brought the gusset of the panties to her nose and sniffed, she could smell the arousal, the gusset was a little damp, good, the flirting she had done and the extra drinks were doing their job.

She hadn't missed the slightly spaced out look on her slave's face, nor the careful steps she made when she walked to the kitchen, as if she was afraid she would stumble.

Nancy sat in the easy chair looking at the fireplace, waiting for Amy to come back. She decided that tonight she would be keep Amy off balance, alternate strictness with gentleness, she wanted her new slave to be fully cowed and indoctrinated by the end of the weekend.

When Amy brought back the coffee she bent over to hand it to Nancy.

"No, not that way! Kneel, there, that's it, head down, hold it up, palm under the cup, other hand only to steady it, handle toward me."

Nancy took the cup, had a sip and placed it on the end-table. She looked at Amy, kneeling, hands to her sides, head down, a few tears making their way down her cheeks.

"Don't cry sweetheart," she leaned forward running her hand down Amy's face and cupping her chin, forcing her to look at Nancy.

"This will be fun, certainly for me, but you will learn to love it, Oh, there will be pain, I will enjoy making you scream, but you will come to love it, and I will give you more orgasms than your teen-aged son ever could."

Amy shuddered. Part of her mind had shut down, she had let poor Craig down and spilled the secret and now she was paying for it. She told herself to endure anything Nancy did to her. Her tummy fluttered as she guiltily realized that she was turned on, a little, by this situation.

"Now slave, I want you to kiss my toes, but before you do, I want you to ask permission. Nicely, the way you've been taught."

"Please ma'am, may I kiss your toes." Amy managed to get out in a quiet voice. Humiliated by the request she was making.

"Very well dear, yes, if you really want to, you may."

Amy bent, slowly and, supported by her hand on the floor, began to kiss first one toe, then another.

"Lick the toes as well."

She tried to get her tongue as wet as possible and started licking the toes of Nancy's shoes. It was degrading, but the alcohol, the situation was getting to her, she could still fell the arousal that had been building since she had been in the restaurant.

"That's enough slut, get up."

Amy stood in front of the seated Domanatrix, Amy was naked, her nipples were extended and her engorged lips were glistening with wetness, her aroma announced to anyone near that she was aroused. Tears filled her eyes and streaked her cheeks.

"You are a mess, go to the bathroom and wash your face, then go down to the basement, into the dungeon room, I know you know where it is. I have placed a machine on a stool, I want you to straddle it and impale yourself. Wait for me."

Amy trotted to the bathroom, part of her amazed that she was already becoming accustomed to her nudity. She cleaned up and went to the dungeon room.

It was cooler in the basement and her feet were uncomfortable on the floor. In the middle of the room was a narrow stool, it looked as if it was made for the rounded top machine that rested on it. It looked like it would comfortable to straddle, as if it was made to be sat on.

She recognized the machine, a well known and expensive device, it's rounded and padded top was a perfect saddle for a woman to straddle. A dildo rose from the machine. She had seen pictures in erotic catalogs, and even read stories about women using it.

The machine was positioned just low enough for Amy to swing a leg over and sit down. Using her hand she guided the dildo into her wet pussy, it slid up smoothly as she settled onto the machine.

Two nylon ropes dangled above her head, padded cuffs hung from each end. A wire trailed from the machine to what looked like a control box laying on a comfortable chair nearby.

Not moving was difficult, the dildo filled her up. She felt silly sitting here, her legs apart, her pussy filled, waiting for a virtual stranger to come down and give further instructions.

She had difficulty thinking straight, she didn't want her incestuous affair with her son exposed, it would ruin her shaky real estate company, it would result in being ostracized and having to move, she might even be prosecuted. She was trapped, whatever this woman wanted, she would do. She would do anything to protect Craig.

It seemed like forever, without her watch, her phone, she didn't know how long she stayed down there, the cool basement was causing some discomfort by now, and she experimentally tried a slight movement, up, then down, if she could distract herself from the cold.

Nancy went through Amy's purse, mentally cataloging each item. She took special interest in a small address book, and in the contacts in her smart 'phone. She made a note of many names and numbers, as well as upcoming appointments.

She also found that she had access to Amy's email from the 'phone. Very interesting. Looking into the settings she made a note of the password.

Up, down, a little more this time, the itch between her legs felt better when she did that. It was so hard to think with that dildo in her, up again, down, up, just a little, just one more time, and another.

Footsteps on the stairs, she sunk down, frozen, her eyes wide, her heart pounding, her face turning pink, along with her upper chest, just a slight flush from exertion – or arousal.

Nancy entered the room, she had watched her new slave on the TV upstairs, saw the surreptitious movements and judged that it was time to come down and begin Amy's first session in the dungeon.

Amy kept her eyes on the floor in front of her as Nancy entered. Without a word she circled behind her slave. Taking Amy's arms she pulled them up and one by one fastened them to the overhead ropes.

With her arms stretched above her Amy felt even more helpless, when her new mistress blindfolded her she felt totally lost. Yet she was still turned on, she couldn't help herself from clenching her vaginal muscles around the intruder spearing her pussy.

Then without a word Nancy pushed a ball gag into Amy's mouth and fastened it behind her head.

"Now slut, I want you to use your knees, raise up and lower yourself down".

Amy complied, the dildo felt good. She rose up again. Sudden pain on her left breast, it burned.

"That is my riding crop. I will punish you when you make a mistake. I told you to rise up, and go down. I didn't tell you to go up again. Do you understand?"

Amy nodded, she so wanted to continue moving, she was cold, she was turned on, she didn't understand how she could be so aroused, but she was, and she knew that movement would satisfy both conditions.

"Start moving again, slowly, keep it up until I tell you to stop."

Amy did, it was agony to go slowly, her legs began to protest, she knew they would be sore in the morning if this kept up any longer. If felt good. Then the dildo began a slight vibration, that felt better.

Up and down, slowly, too slowly, she dare not speed up for fear of pain, but without thinking her hips moved out, then in, slightly, as she moved up, no whip, she did it again. She grasped the ropes binding her wrists and took some of the weight off of her knees and thighs.

The pain hit her again, this time on her nipple, her right nipple.

"I see what you're doing you slut! All right, keep it up keep it up, faster, faster. If you cum before I give permission you'll wear marks for a week."

Amy kept it up, swiveling her hips as she went up, back when she went down, she knew it was lewd and she didn't care, she wanted to cum – wait, what did she say about cumming?

Nancy had set up another camera on a tripod, directly in front of Amy, she thought that the red marks on her breasts were lovely. She planned on adding more.

As Amy came down she felt the dildo push up into her, she faltered, and the crop stung again, this time her left nipple. It hurt. It burned. She yelped into her gag. The first nipple that had been hit glowed now, still slightly uncomfortable, but a define glow, a step up in arousal.

Nancy was delighted. She wasn't going by plan, but it was fun, give her a taste of pain, and pleasure until she couldn't take it, more tastes of pain. She had to come back anyway, she wanted Amy to want to come back! That woman had a clit that was begging to be tortured!

Amy was getting close, she didn't know how long she had been at it, she thought that her legs would cramp, she didn't care, she wanted to cum, this machine was wonderful, any thoughts about her position, what she looked like, what Nancy would do, were pushed to the back of her mind.

Both her nipples were hot, erect yes, but hot, the second one that had been hit still felt the sting, but over that sting was a warm glow that signals of arousal, the first one was all delight, all good, she hoped Nancy would strike again.

This time as she rose up, as the dildo withdrew, she felt a spank on her left bottom cheek, not a hand, but not the crop, a flat spank, hard, stinging, but not the concentrated burn of the crop.

Nancy was holding a stiff leather strap, and she struck again, this time the other cheek. Such a lovely bottom. She was imagining the slut on her knees, face on the floor, hands holding those lovely cheeks apart, begging to be fucked. What would her son think if HE were the one tied and concealed in the closet?

Nancy struck again, and again, changed to the crop, and snapped it at her slut once more, and again.

Amy was nearly there, she was trying to hold back, it was delicious, the pain was making her able to hold off, but it also seemed to help her forward, forward into her cum. How many times has she been struck? She glowed, her skin was hot and she needed to cum.

Nancy stopped the machine, a muffled wail came from behind the gag, the slut needed to cum.

"Now slut, do you want to cum?"

Nod, nod hard, keep nodding, yes yes yes please let me cum her brain cried out. Muffled grunts and whines were all that was audible.

"You are mine, if I help you cum, will submit next time? Submit to anything, anything at all. Without question?"

More nods, more whines. Nancy stepped close, one hand captured a nipple, the other moved to her clit. She rubbed, she pinched, and Amy came in a shudder. Came hard.

Amy relaxed from her cum. She felt degraded that she had cum so easily in front of Nancy, that at the end she had been so eager to please, to promise to submit to anything, just to cum.

Nancy grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off of the machine. Ripping the blindfold off in the process.

"Get off my machine you slut, you whore!" She screamed, with her crop she slashed at the cowering Amy, hitting her back, her tits, her bottom.

"Get back up Slut! I didn't give you permission to rest! Get up!"

Nancy grabbed the poor woman by the strap of her gag and pulled Amy to her feet, but kept her bent over. She unbuckled the ball gag and pulled it out of ther mouth.

"Get your mouth onto my dildo, clean it, clean it completely! I don't want any of your scummy fluids on it, Clean it!"

She pushed Amy's head down, she could feel Amy gagging on the fake penis as it hit her throat, but pushed her head completely down."

"That's it, gag on it you whore! Get it clean!"

She pulled Amy's head up, then smashed it down, again and again, until is slipped into Amy's throat without any resistance. Amy was in pain, the back of her throat was bruised and hurt, she was afraid she was going to be irreparably damaged from the rough treatment. It was a brutal crash course on how to deep throat.

Amy tried to angle her head so as to let the dildo slide into her throat with the minimum of resistance. Luckily the jelly-like outer skin of the dildo cushioned the impacts.

"You fucking whore, I knew you would know how to do it, you probably finance your pathetic business by selling yourself on the weekends."

Nancy kept it up, she found that she enjoyed hurting and humiliating Amy, she felt that there were no limits to what she could do. This amount of power was intoxicating, it was so far above what she could do to her husband.

The next thing Amy knew, her mouth was pulled completely off of the dildo and she was flung on her back onto the floor.

"What do you mean, laying down like that, get on your knees you slut!"

Amy scrambled to her knees, her head slightly bowed, looking at the floor.

"Spread your legs, yes, further, further! You useless fucking cunt!"

Amy knelt on the floor, her legs spread to the limit, the tendons in her groin standing out, straining. She was no longer aroused, she feared, she feared, for her life, for her well-being, everything depended on pleasing this crazy woman.

"What do you mean keeping your mouth closed, open, always keep your mouth open, ready for whatever I decide to put into it. If you can't do that I'll have your front teeth ripped out!"

Amy opened her mouth, still not meeting her mistresses eyes.

"Hands on your thighs, this is the position you will be in whenever I haven't specifically told you otherwise. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!"

"Yes ma'am" Amy replied softly, trying to keep from sobbing in fear.

"Stupid slave cunts shouldn't have any hair on their cunt, here!"

Nancy tossed a new disposable razor to Amy, who stared at it aghast.

"Pick it up slut, shave off that so-called landing strip, and shave it now!"

Hands trembling Amy picked it up, took the plastic cover off of the blade and gingerly started to dry-shave her landing strip, the only hair on her pussy. Luckily she had recently trimmed it short and the blade was sharp. Still, it stung.

When she was done the spot where her hair had been was red and sore. Nancy tossed a tube of lotion to her, Amy applied the lotion, it was better.

"Now look at what you've done, there's little hairs on my carpet! Clean it up slut!"

Amy looked around, alarmed, finally risking a glance at Nancy.

"Lick it you stupid cunt!"

She did. It was humiliating, degrading, as it was meant to be. Nancy was loving it, her slave would do anything, and they were barely started, there was a whole weekend ahead.

Amy resumed her stance, her mouth full of carpet taste and a some hairs she couldn't get down, her mouth was dry and suddenly she was thirsty.

Then sharp pain, and again and again, it kept on as the seemingly crazed Nancy slashed repeatedly at Amy's back with her crop. Amy stayed in position, trying to keep from making noise.

In her mind she kept up a litany: 'this is for Craig this is for Craig I mustn't let her bring Craig into this this is for Craig must protect my son must protect Craig.' She prayed Nancy would tire of her game soon.

Nancy stopped. Pulling on Amy's hair she hustled her to the X shaped structure in the corner, positioning her victim against it she cuffed her hands and feet to it. A wide leather belt crossed her lower back, over her kidneys, and held her firmly against the wooden surface. Amy couldn't move.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers