Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until now only Tommie had experienced what they called the St. Andrew's cross. With Tommie there were limits, he was after all Nancy's husband, the bread winner of their marriage. With Amy, Nancy felt she could do anything.

"This is where I show you what happens if you don't please me. I will hurt you, you can scream all you want, this room is soundproofed. What I will give you now is only a taste of what I'll do if you ever disobey me."

Amy was terrified, what was this madwoman capable of. What had she gotten herself into. She was firmly secured and there was nothing she could do now, she had let herself be put in this situation.

Nancy was trying to calm down, she had never felt this kind of exhilaration and was not only terrifyingly eager to hurt Amy but also aroused at her control over this woman she was now thinking about as her slave. Not as a sex game type of slave, but as a real slave, someone she could do anything to, for any reason, or for no reason.

Her own pussy was a swamp she was so wet, her lower lips engorged and her clit erect, there was a sexual lust building up as she thought about what she was going to do to Amy.

A part of her knew there were limits, but another part of her brain warned her to never let her association with Amy be known to others, to make sure that future encounters with Amy be a secret from friends, neighbors and passers by.

The deep dark reptilian part of Nancy's brain, the part inherited from ancestors that swam in the muck of ancient seas, when anything that moved was classified as either prey or something to leave alone, told her that Amy was prey. But also warned her to have an alibi if Amy disappeared, to not have people know about their association.

Eat or use what was slower, weaker, but cover your tracks from anyone seeking revenge or justice, anyone stronger or faster was to be avoided. That was the message that the reptile part of Nancy's brain was sending.

The thought that she could 'disappear' Amy and no-one would would connect her to Amy was growing at the back of her mind. It would be so wonderful to keep her in the basement, constantly gagged, constantly bound, brainwashed, oh yes, it would be so wonderful to brainwash her to the point where Amy's only desire was to please Nancy.

Could she do that? Was it actually possible? The idea grew in her mind like a virus, like a cancer. The sane thoughts in Nancy's brain were telling her to be careful, not to rush, so for today, yes for today she wouldn't kill the slut's brain, today. But tomorrow....

Amy could hear her tormentor rummaging about behind her, then a blindfold was put on. It was thick and completely blocked her vision and was tightened around her head.

Nancy found the polished stainless steel butt plug, lubricated it and inserted into the slut, a withdrawn breath and tensing of the whole body couldn't stop her. Next she carefully inserted the ben-wah balls into the slut's cunt.

"These have weighted balls inside them, it causes them to to move in unpredictable ways. It's an ancient way for women to exercise the inner muscles. Don't let them drop out. Do so and I will cause you more pain than you can imagine."

Amy tried to nod her head, she was starting to tremble again, in cold and in fear. Pain, hard sharp and repeated. Nancy kept bringing her arm back and striking over and over, the belt was leaving welts across the slut's back.

Amy's back was agony, every strike caused agony, she clenched her inner muscles because every strike caused a spasm to run through her and she feared losing the balls.

Nancy kept it up, the slut had to learn what would happen if she was ever disobeyed. It was also fun, satisfying. She didn't think of consequence. Just gratification.

Amy couldn't stop screaming, at first she didn't realize that the noise was from her own throat, but now every breath out was a scream, only to be followed by drawing in a lung-full to expel in a scream.

Every stroke brought Nancy closer to climax, without direct stimulation she was approaching orgasm, it had never happened to her before, but the thought that she could beat Amy for as long as it took was intoxicating.

Nancy quit, she didn't know how long she had whipped Amy, but the slut's back was welted from her shoulders to her knees, special attention had obviously been paid to her bottom. The only area spared was where the wide belt protected the area over her kidneys.

Nancy had cum. It was good. Very good. Oddly she still felt energized, still wanted more from her new toy.

Amy hurt, not just surface pain, it seemed to go deep, her nose ran and even with the beating halted she couldn't stop whimpering. She slobbered and her eyes ran rivers.

Blood trickled from a couple of the welts on her back, but her bottom trickled more blood than her back and thighs combined. Amy didn't think she could walk.

Nancy had been preparing for several days, she left her slut and went to organize the next part of Amy's indoctrination. Amy wasn't aware of how much time passed, but suddenly she felt soothing lotion being spread on her wounds.

"There there little one, there, there," Nancy cooed as she spread soothing aloe lotion onto Amy's back. She was gentle and once again a ploy to further throw her slave into confusion. She then left Amy alone again.

While she was gone she had an idea, and recorded an audio file and set it to loop over and over. Amy was not going to have a pleasant night. The next thing Amy was aware of was that Nancy put some ear buds into her ears, then taped some foam sponges over them.

Nancy wound the tape around Amy's head, taping the sponges over the earbuds The tape stuck to her hair and had to be wound under her chin several times to make sure it wouldn't slip off. The thought occurred to Nancy that it would be easier if her slave was shaved bald.

Amy's hands were released from the frame and then fastened behind her back, only then were her feet released. When the waist strap was un-buckled she sagged. Nancy helped her, walked her up and down the room until she cold just stagger on her own.

Nancy held a water bottle to her mouth and gently squeezed water in a parched Amy.

"There, you see little one, you passed with flying colors" she crooned. To Amy it sounded like her voice boomed in her ears. Nancy had connected a mike to the buds. Still she got the sentiment, that Nancy was in a 'kind' mode once again.

Suddenly the water surged hard into her mouth as Nancy squeezed the bottle with all her might. The bottle was jerked out of her mouth.

"Slut, you've spilled water, you don't deserve kindness, your kind only responds to force!"

The voice screamed into her ears. She could hear ever breath that Nancy made, but nothing of her surroundings, not the water bottle hitting the floor, not the sound of Nancy's arm moving through the air.

Her palm connected with Amy's breast, right on top of a welt from earlier. She screamed. Suddenly she was being turned and pulled, she stumbled but Nancy kept the pressure on.

Amy felt herself being laid down over something. It must be the leather covered mini vaulting horse thing. Her hands were behind her back, and each contact with the welts hurt.

A collar went around her neck and pulled down. Her feet spread and fastened to the legs of the horse. 'Oh god not another beating' was all she could think. She felt the plug being pulled out of her bottom.

Nancy lubed up the strap-on, inserted her end into her own vagina, and strapped the device on. The next thing Amy knew was that something else was penetrating her bottom. It kept going in, and in, and in.

Nancy seated it completely inside Amy before bringing it out. She was slow at first, but quickly built up speed. Nancy came quickly, but kept up the pace, this wasn't so much about her own pleasure now as it was about dominating Amy.

Every time Nancy's hips slapped into her bottom and thighs Amy wanted to scream, some of the welts started to ooze blood again and enough time had past that some bruises were developing on her bottom. It was agony. It went on, and on and on.

Amy was weeping, snot flowed from her nose and every breath came out with a moan. She was miserable and that was the plan. It finally stopped, but only because Nancy was exhausted. She released Amy from the horse and pulled her up until she stood on her own.

She felt something pushed into her bottom. It was cold and hard. Nancy pushed the butt hook into Amy with a feeling of power. It was shaped like a 'J" with a ball at the short end. The shaft curved upward out of Amy's bottom. The metal loop at the top of the shaft connected to a short bungee cord, which was also connected to her collar.

It pulled the bottom of the 'J' deeper into Amy's butt, and forced her to keep her head upright and her back straight. It was diabolical in the circumstances. Amy's hands were unconnected, brought in front of her, and connected to her collar.

She turned the moaning and broken Amy around, and pushed her back into a waiting closet. It had been built by, and for, Tommie, it was cramped, just wide and deep enough to stand it, no room to turn, to bend over, to lay down. Tommie had to bend his head over, but Nancy could just stand up in it.

Nancy closed the door on her captive, careful to thread the wires from the ear-buds out through the opening in front of Amy's face. She was able to close the small hatch over the slender wires.

Amy felt claustrophobic, she was trapped in this tiny enclosure, couldn't see, couldn't hear anything except whatever her captor wanted her to hear, she tried to lean back but the pain was too much.

"Now my sweet little slut, I'm going to bed. Don't worry about anything, I have a video camera into your little box and I'll leave you with something to listen to tonight, remember sweetheart, as long as you can hear my voice, you know I care about you, you need to be cared for and looked after, and I can do that, don't worry about anything."

Amy was confused at first. Then a couple of clicks as if the wires were unplugged then plugged back in. Then Nancy's soothing voice.

"I'll take care of you, you need me to care for you, you are worthless and can't care for yourself, you are a stupid slut and can't think for yourself, I'll take care of you, you need me to care for you, you are worthless and can't care for yourself, you are a stupid slut and can't think for yourself, I'll take care of you, you need me to care for you, you are worthless and can't care for yourself, you are a stupid slut and can't think for yourself,"

It went on and on and on. It was just barely loud enough to hear, it wouldn't stop, just went on, and on and on.

Amy couldn't get comfortable, she leaned to one side, then another, then against her front, she finally lapsed into a semi sleep, the hypnotic words echoing in her brain, she tried to ignore them, then to tell herself that they were lies, to tell herself that it was for Craig, why wasn't he here, why didn't he come get her, it was his fault, no, it was hers, no, Maude's, no Craig's, whose, I don't know, just sleep, there, that's not so bad, no, sleep, no, can't think, damn words, she has a sweet voice, so sweet, it's for my own good, I shouldn't have slept with my son, should have let her tell me, no, no, I love Craig, he'll save me, where is he, Maude's with him, he doesn't care, oh why can't I sleep, my legs hurt, oh oh, sleep, she'll get me soon, what time, I can't wait, Ma'am will come soon.

She didn't even know when she peed herself, it just flowed out, the release of pressure didn't register except that her leg felt warmer, and somehow she fell into a waking half sleep half dream half awake.

Nancy watched her try to find some comfort on the surveillance camera in the closet. It was fun with Tommie, but she never kept him in there more than an hour. It was nearly four in the morning, and she needed sleep.

She had to make sure not to wear a watch when she went downstairs in the morning. She might want to keep Amy from knowing what time it was, or even what day it was, the more disoriented she was the better.

The house was older and the basement didn't have any escape windows, but just tiny little slit windows. They were all covered with curtains, but she needed to black them out, perhaps cardboard. It wouldn't do for her slave to know how much time had passed. Now to sleep.

Craig thought he had it made this semester. He had managed to schedule all his classes on Tuesday and Thursday. They were all 90 minute or two hour classes, and one was in the evening, but it worked out well. He had every Monday and every Friday off. Well, from classes. He still had his work-study job. And he hoped to get another part-time job somewhere.

He was scheduled to work at the library Monday through Thursday in the evenings. Luckily his evening class ended with just enough time to get to work. So for sure he had a three and a half day weekend, Off From Friday until Monday evening. He had hoped to go home for some of those weekends. He hadn't told his mother about it, because he might want to spend time here.

The text he got from his mother was pretty sparse, but did end with a 'love, Mom'. She said she was busy all weekend and might not be able to answer his texts. Cool, she was on a date? Or working. He didn't want her to work too hard, but the real-estate market was pretty bad right now.

He knew he needed to have a talk with Maude. It would be cowardly to just send her an email. He'd email her that he wanted to talk. Maybe he could just get together with her for fun, without the bondage type games.

All night long Amy was in that little hell-hole. She didn't know what to think, and in the end she gradually stopped thinking, in a weird half awake state with those insidious words working away, rotting her will to resist, she didn't know that her own self-will was at stake, she just knew that she hurt, she wanted to sleep, and the words now sounded soothing.

Nancy slept like a log. Tommie, away in Seattle on business had spent the day at his new client, he was so used to wearing panties under his business suit that he managed to forget all about them and concentrate on work all day.

After work Tom had dinner with some of his clients, then made his excuses and went back to his hotel. He was relaxing in the bar with a drink when he was approached by a very good looking older woman, then he realized that she was one of the management team of the company he was consulting at.

Her greying blond hair was loose around her shoulders rather than in the severe bun that it had been in all day. She wore a tasteful dress that accentuated all her curves, and gave a hint of cleavage. He was sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

Amy was in a trance. She wasn't sure where she was, sometimes she wasn't sure who she was.

Earlier in the day Craig saw Janet Shepard on his way to the snack bar at the student union, she was the girl that he met while buying lingerie for Amy. They said hello and started talking. They ended up driving to a pizza parlor and spent the evening getting to know each other. They had a hot make-out session in Craig's car before they went back to their separate dorms.

Tommie had never cheated on his wife before, but he found himself entranced by this woman, her name was Silvia and before he knew it they were in her car, driving to her house.

Craig was in heaven, Janet was smart, sexy and knew how to kiss, her breasts where a little bigger than his mothers' and much firmer than Maude's. He thought he could go further, but decided he better go slowly and get to know her better.

Amy was having a hard time putting thoughts together. She was starting to resent Craig for leaving her alone to be trapped by Nancy. Then she would feel guilty for not trusting her son, then feel guilty for resenting Nancy.

Maude had seen Craig when he came to work the night before, she wanted to talk to him, but was worried how he would take the news that she was becoming involved with another woman. She left the library before he saw her.

Tom watched as Silvia slowly undressed, the gown slithered down her body and she was standing in front of him wearing a thong and thigh-high black stockings. Tommie was erect. He didn't know why, but this trip he didn't put the chastity device on himself once he'd passed the TSA screening at the airport.

Tara had also seen Craig, both at work, where they exchanged friendly banter, and in the snack bar, she saw this other girl approach him as he entered the student union building, and saw them walk off together. She didn't know how she felt about that.

Maude went to her new lovers house. Lisa was waiting for her. The slender woman with brown hair had a body nearly identical to Amy's. She was wearing a sheer gown, and a strap-on. The two embraced, Maude's lips opened as Lisa probed with her tongue.

Silvia had been delighted to find Tom wore panties, not in a domineering way, but in a loving open-minded kinky way. After they had made love and she had extracted two cums from Tom she had insisted he wear one of her nighties and spend the night.

Tara went to her apartment and after showering she worked on her thesis and then went to bed with her glass dildo. She thought of Craig as she masturbated.

Maude lay on her bed, her legs spread wide and knees bent as Lisa slowly penetrated her. Once fully inside her lover, they kissed passionately. The two women had roomed with each other in college and Lisa had recently divorced her husband.

Tara came hard, one hand pressing the dildo into her, the other flicking her clit. She cried out Craig's name as she came.

At nine on Saturday morning Nancy woke up, visited the bathroom, had some toast and cereal for breakfast, and then showered. She went upstairs to the room she and Tommie referred to as their techie room. In it they kept their audio and video equipment, including the computer that was linked to all the hidden video cameras in the dungeon.

She spent some time recording more messages for Amy, she loaded them into a digital music player so that a message played randomly between songs. Downstairs she prepared some instant oatmeal for Amy, and together with a bowl of water left it on the Kitchen floor.

Nancy then went next door, and with Amy's keys let herself in. She explored the house for about an hour, making herself familiar with it. In the downstairs room that was obviously an office she found a sheet of paper in the desk that showed Amy's passwords for email, banking, credit card accounts, everything.

She was able to gain access to Amy's desktop computer where she entered into the slave's email, social networking and even company accounts. She also explored her laptop and found her e-reader. She changed many passwords. Poor Amy.

By the time Nancy had awakened Tom had arrived at the company he was consulting with. Silvia had dropped him off at his hotel after some early morning sex and home made breakfast.

Maude had also arrived back home and decided to relax the rest of the weekend, she sent an email to Craig asking him to meet her for a discussion of their situation.

Craig got out of bed late that morning, he thought about phoning or just texting his Mom, but decided he hadn't been away long enough for either of them to expect any communications, he briefly wondered why she had sent him the text Friday night as she should know that it was way too soon for him to be thinking of coming home for a weekend.

Silvia went back home after dropping Tom off. She was delighted with him, she knew he was married, but that didn't matter to her, she chuckled to herself as she realized that he thought she was ten or more years older than him. She had carefully cultivated and 'older' look, even streaking her hair in grey, so that she would seem more mature and capable to her co-workers and bosses.