Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about noon Nancy opened the closet door where Amy had been confined for the last eight hours. The walls of the closet had been lined with fiber-glass panels from an old shower stall that Tom had cut and fitted, and she had placed several layers of old towels on the floor.

Nancy was nude under a plastic apron, with long rubber gloves and rubber boots when she released Amy. Before opening the closet door she had placed some rubber sheeting on the floor in front of the door. She was supplied with baby wipes and trash can lined with a plastic bag.

Amy felt herself falling forward, she had been leaning on the door and couldn't stop herself, she was too weak to break her fall, and with her hands chained to her collar she couldn't do much anyway.

She felt someone catch and ease her down, pulling her forward, she crawled a little forward out of her private hell, then slid down to lay on her face, her back arched to keep the butt hook from pulling too hard.

Amy could no longer smell the stink of the urine she had released during the night, but Nancy had to hold her breath. The clean up of the closet floor caused her eyes to water, but Nancy persisted as Amy lay unmoving. Soon the towels and the wipes she used were safely in the trash bin.

Amy felt someone moving around her, but was still completely disoriented. She did register that the air suddenly felt so fresh and clean. Eventually she felt someone wiping along her legs, feet and then between her legs. She lay inert.

Something was different, the voice, the voice murmuring that had been in her head all night was gone, some sort of hum, some clicks. The the voice started, it was different, louder, what, what, she was a good girl, she had done well, she was glad, she tried to speak, so dry, so horse, why was her throat sore.

"That's a good girl, a good little girl, I'm so proud, yes, so proud, such a good obedient girl, obedient slave girl, my favorite little slut, so good, yes, so good."

Amy tried to speak, she could only make croaking sounds.

"Don't try to speak little slave girl, don't speak, here let me let your hands loose, yes that's it get up, just get up, here, you can't see can you, keep your back straight, yes, yes, such a good little slut."

Amy knew somewhere that this voice was bad, but she was saying nice things, she must have been a bad girl and now she was good, she couldn't remember, yes, her son, her neighbor, what was happening, follow the voice, her mistress, yes, mistress, she would think for me. Yes. Follow, obey.

Nancy got the stumbling slave into the bathroom, disconnected the butt hook from the collar, bent Amy over the toilet and pulled the hook out.

Amy felt relief as her bowels emptied, she didn't know what to do with her hands, she was so cold, so tired. Someone wiping, taking care of her. Something in her mouth, open, yes, cool wet, water. Drink. So good, so wet. Drink.

Nancy took the water away from Amy and stood her up, she seemed totally compliant, maybe her impromptu plan had succeeded, or at least gave her a good start. She managed to get a shower cap over the blindfold and tape on Amy's head then she maneuvered Amy into the warm shower she had already turned on and adjusted.

Water, warm water, cleaning, someone washing me, yes, everywhere, so easy to stand here, let someone, who, mistress? Someone cleaning, washing, everywhere, ohhh, even there, and there, ohhh, yes, so warm, so warm wet.

Nancy enjoyed washing the slut, she just seemed to stand there and let Nancy wash everything. Mmmmm such a sweet pussy, and the ass, so round, such a nice bottom, with a nice loose hole, yes, two fingers, yes, even three.

Nancy dried her off, left the cap on and led the slut-slave upstairs. It didn't take much, she seemed so pliable. She was having doubts now, she didn't want some sort of dependent slug, she needed a slave who thought she owed everything to Nancy. She would have to think about that.

Up some stairs, thinking was easier now, it was cool again no more warm water shooting at her. Nancy, she was the one did this. Craig and I, in the dungeon, pictures, must obey, mustn't think. Must protect Craig.

Got to think, what, terrible last night, terrified, what, now, cold floor, hard, kitchen? Pushing down, down, yes get on knees. Pushing head, yes head down, water, bowl. Drink, slurp. Pushing head to again, new bowl, yes, food, hungry, why on the ground, hands, don't I use hands to eat?

I, what is I, yes, me, not her, not mistress, not ma'am. Me. I am me. Eat the food, mush, oatmeal, yuck, no milk, lumpy, food I need food, yes I am me. Eat, think. Don't want ... what? Yes, pain whipping, it was there always, had been, just forgot, my back, my butt, my legs, hurt so sore. Eat, strength. Craig. Need Craig.

Ohmygod, she has me! An electric bolt shot through Amy. The pictures, the videos, she. Can. Do. Anything. Not this please not this, please don't hurt me. My back hurts. Please don't whip me any more, no closet, please not the closet, anything but that I'll do anything to stay away from that.

Nancy watched slut eat, slurping the food, slobbering, moving to the water and slurping, then the food, messy, messy. She seemed to be coming back, well if she didn't want to go through that again she'll behave.

An hour later Nancy removed the blindfold and the earmuffs, Amy felt more like herself, she was still sleepy, tired, and her back was very very sore. Pride made her try to not show the pain she was in.

Amy was kneeling, her knees spread apart, head bowed, holding a cup of coffee for Nancy. Nancy took the coffee and sipped, then placed it on the table. Amy so wanted some, she needed to have some sort of pick-me-up, she was awake, but still felt a little foggy.

"So, do you understand what happens when you don't behave, when you question me, when you hesitate to carry out an order?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I think you should call me mistress."

"Yes mistress."

"Do you want the belt? Do you want the closet?"

"Please mistress, please no, I beg you."

"Kiss my feet, lick them clean."

Amy-slut eagerly moved to her mistresses feet, gently removed the fleece lined slippers, and began to enthusiastically kiss and lick her feet.

"You see, when you obey with such enthusiasm, so quickly, I can be kind, perhaps you would like something to keep your feet warm? Keep being a good slave and perhaps you will enjoy warm feet, perhaps."

Amy threw herself onto her back under Nancy's feet, Wincing with pain, holding herself up with her elbows she licked the soles of Mistresses feet. She remembered to keep her legs spread apart. With her knees bent and legs spread she looked as if she was waiting for someone to fuck her.

"Very good, very good slut, you look so sexy like that, as if you wanted a man to fuck you, yes. Perhaps I can find a man to fuck you, even though you are so ugly, yes, I may be able to find someone. Perhaps I'll send you out to find and fuck someone."

Amy tried not to think of the consequences, she didn't want anyone else, certainly didn't want her mistress to pimp her out. But it was her mistress, and anything was better than the closet.

"That's enough. Go up to my bedroom, wait for me."

Amy flew upstairs, the threat of the closet was enough to make her eager to please.

Ten minutes later Nancy entered the room, Amy was waiting in her usual position, knees widely spread, head bowed, hands on thighs.

"Undress me slave."

Amy quickly undressed Nancy, folding and hanging up items as needed, she folded back the covers to the bed. Nancy got into bed. It was only mid-afternoon, but this wasn't about sleep.

"Come here slave."

Amy got in bed with her mistress, Nancy directed her slave to caress, lick and suck her nipples, directed her in licking her pussy. It didn't seem to work. She was frustrated and started to take it out on her slave, then stopped, she thought of something else.

"Slut, you aren't doing anything for me. If you want to avoid the closet today, you will make love to me. Use your initiative, make slow sweet love and make me cum, but not too soon, draw it out."

Amy slowly started kissing and nibbling on Nancy's nipples, she was pretending she was making love with Alice. She started caressing one breast while her tongue and lips were playing with another.

It was a long time coming, but Amy started to feel good about loving Nancy's body and when, eventually, she found herself under the covers, crouched between Nancy's legs, she started to get excited as she slowly licked the dominant woman's pussy.

Soon she had three fingers in Nancy's pussy as she was teasing her clit. She realized that for the first time that day she was warm. Being without clothes in the winter wasn't much fun, even indoors, especially after an hour or two.

By the time Nancy came, Amy's tongue was tired and her jaw was sore. When Nancy told her to stay at the foot of the bed and keep her feet warm Amy was happy and quickly drifted off to sleep.

She didn't notice when Nancy left the bed, just stayed asleep, peaceful warm sleep. Dreams of pleasure, dreams of Craig, dreams of wonderful love-making in a warm sunny room.

Nancy went to her office, she sent Tommie an email, since it was daytime and he was working she wasn't explicit, just a normal wife's email to her husband, telling him she loved him. At the end of the short message was another bit of news, it told Tommie that she had acquired a new miracle cleaner. That was the code phrase to tell him that Amy was now her slave.

She busied herself planning what to do with Amy, and purchased some new bondage gear on-line. She also spent some more time at Amy's house.

Later she woke Amy up, had her cook an early supper, Amy of course waited on Nancy hand and foot, still naked, except for some thigh-high hose and high heels.

Amy was allowed to eat the left-overs from Nancy's plate. It was placed on the floor and the new slave had to eat it without using her hands. Nancy again put soothing lotion on Amy's back.

After dinner Nancy relaxed in the living room, Amy kneeling to one side in the approved position.

"Dear little slut, I'm bored and there isn't anything on the television, I need you to entertain me."

"Yes mistress."

Nancy held a large realistic dildo in her hand.

"Come and practice your cock-sucking abilities, I want you to deep throat this."

Amy gulped mentally, then knee walked forward and leaned down to kiss the end of the rubbery cock. Her tongue licked out and circled the head as her lips pursed open to surround the knob.

"Very good my little slut, is your son's cock this big?"

Amy looked up at her mistress, completely in the moment of sucking the fake cock and with her eyes wide open like a small puppy and gently shook her head and inch to each side.

"Mmmmm, so this is a little bigger than what you've been used to?"

Again the wide open puppy eyes looked at Nancy and a gently nod answered. Slut's tongue never stopped caressing the knob.

"Very good little slut, now take it a little deeper."

Nancy inched the cock deeper into the accepting wet, warm mouth. Amy took it further, leaning into the proffered phallus taking it deeper, and deeper, her tongue never letting up the gentle caress.

"Mmmm I can smell my little slut's arousal, you are a cock slut aren't you, such an easy lay, anyone could get between your legs."

The cock slid past her uvula and slut pushed forward and tried to swallow the cock.

"Right into your throat without a gag, such a slut, It's no surprise that your shy son fucks you, you'd take on anyone, or anything."

Amy-slut felt her labia beginning to engorge and smelled her arousal over the plastic taste invading her oral cavity. She arched her striped back as she took the last half-inch down her throat.

"Such a good slut, keep my cock in your throat until I remove it, and I'll let you have a cum."

Amy stayed where she was, her lungs blocked off, it seemed to her that the cock pulsed inside her throat, was it her imagination or was her throat pulsing on the cock?

"Very good, so well trained, look up at me with those puppy eyes, always look at owner of the cock in your throat as you suck it."

Amy turned her eyes toward her mistress. She consciously opened and relaxed her eyes, she felt a slight build up of moisture in her eyes, perhaps it was to match the moisture in her pussy.

Her lungs were starving and she kept trying to lick the bottom of the cock, she kept her eyes on her mistress.

"Very good little slut, very good, just a little longer."

Her lungs were trying to pump air when there wasn't air, eyes open, but things looked a little odd to her, was that grey around the edges?

Nancy could see the distress Slut was in, she admired her for not pulling back, she was proud of herself that in less than 24 hours she had reduced Amy to this.

"All right little slut, you have done well."

Mistress eased the cock from her throat, she stayed as she was, mouth open, leaning forward from her leg-spread kneeling position, her bruised and striped bottom thrust out, her juices beginning to ooze down her inner thighs.

Once the cock was out she breathed, out, then in, then out and in, soon she was able to breathe normally.

"Very good little slut, now back into the middle of the room, yes, that's it."

Once Amy-slut was back in front of Nancy, the mistress came out of her chair and bending over she eased the cock between her slave's lower lips, moved it back and forth between them, and slowly pushed it into her.

It was tight, it was bigger than anything Amy had ever had in her pussy, but not gargantuan, it still fell at the upper end of human norm, but it filled her pussy, touched parts of her that had never felt that pressure.

It was slow going getting it in, it was very tight, any bigger and it would result in pain, as it was it felt like Nancy was shoving her forearm into her. Amy tried to relax, to draw it in, she didn't want her Mistress to think she was refusing.

With only a half inch left hanging out of Amy, Nancy leaned forward and gently kissed Amy, she let her tongue softly probe and Amy opened her mouth and let it in.

The surprisingly gentle kiss lasted a little longer, Amy remained passive as Nancy explored her mouth, glad that she had been allowed to floss and brush this morning.

Nancy disengaged and sat back down in her chair. She picked up a camera, set it to take movies and pointed it at Slut.

"You look so delicious my little slut, here is your reward for being such a good little girl, you have five minutes to fuck yourself and make yourself cum, make it good, I want an erotic film, not some mechanical performance followed by a fake orgasm." She waited for a few seconds, then in a loud voice: "Action!"

Amy looked up, then gave a silent kiss to the camera, then with one hand gently rubbing a nipple she reached for the dildo with her other. She couldn't understand why she was so turned on by being dominated but she was.

She was soon slowly pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy, she held it in such a way that on each in-stroke her thumb caressed her clit. She continued to tug and twist her nipple, then moved to the other one. The large cock in her pussy was exciting her.

Nancy watched the huge plastic dildo slowly emerge, then just as slowly disappear back into the completely bald pussy. Amy was soon moving faster and Nancy could see the dildo glisten as it emerged.

Amy was cupping her whole breast, first one, then the other. She squeezed them, hard, feeling the burn from the beatings they had suffered earlier. A momentary worry flitted past her consciousness, was she becoming turned on by pain, was that what Nancy wanted?

With her hand around a breast, she captured the nipple between two fingers and pinched them. Still sensitive from the beatings they, glowed with extra heat, sending the sensations to her pussy, her full, engorged, stretched pussy. She pushed the dildo out, then drew it back in, she could feel her flesh clinging to it as it left, and mashing back when the dildo reversed.

The pain in her sore back and thighs lessened and she could ignore it as the endorphins released by her brain let her concentrate on pleasure, on her coming cum. Oh yes, that was such a good benefit from arousal, it helped deaden any pain or soreness she had. Hopefully Mistress would let her cum again and again.

Amy picked up speed, and was soon mauling her own breast and yanking hard on her nipples, she knew that the five minute mark was closing in and she wanted to cum, she was panting and moaning, totally uninhibited and not wondering or even curious about what Nancy was going to do with the videos and pictures she was taking.

She soon felt the orgasm approaching, she jammed the cock into herself, her thumb mashing her large and engorged clit down against the plastic monster protruding from her cunt, her free hand pulling a nipple far out from her chest, her face a picture of lust and pain at the same time.

She held that position as she thrust and pumped her hips back and forth while the cum washed through her body, all her nerve endings shooting pleasure into her brain.

When she became aware of her surroundings she could hear Nancy clapping.

"Well done little slut, well done. My little slave-slut has saved herself from another beating, I do believe I could sell that video for real money."

Amy-slut lowered her eyes and stayed in position, on her knees, legs spread and her free hand on her thigh, the other hand holding the cock in her cunt. Nancy put her camera away and told slut to clean up herself and the dildo.

Amy had a few minutes alone to think as she cleaned the dildo off, she realized that she was already used to being naked in front of Nancy, she never would have thought that she could make that adjustment so quickly. She hoped she would somehow get out of Nancy's clutches but still realized that the whole situation stimulated her in many ways.

The rest of the evening was training for Amy, she learned new positions, things such as the usual kneeling position, but with her hands clasped behind her neck, or bend over with face on the floor and ass raised up with arms behind her back or palms on the floor. She was given a butt plug and told that from now on she would wear a plug.

It was an early night, but both of them were tired. After licking her Mistress to orgasm yet again Amy found that Nancy had yet another evil plan for Amy's sleep. She produced a winter hat with ear-flaps, she placed the dreaded ear-buds in Amy's ears again, then placed the hat on her.

Amy found that the top of the hat had a circle cut out of it, and Nancy pulled her slave's hair into a top pony-tail before putting the hat on, Amy's hair now thrust out of the top of the hat, a few scrunchies and it had an exotic look. Nancy decided that this was going to be the 'do that her slave would have whenever she was naked.

Nancy's mind was being corrupted by the power she had over her neighbor, she kept dreaming up more and more things to do. She was considering shaving the woman's head, except for a top-knot. She wasn't concerned with what other people would think, she had a fleeting thought that her slave could wear a wig in public, but more and more she warmed to the idea of keeping Amy hidden in her house for ever.

She decided that she would get some Tattoos for her slave as well as some piercings. Yes, perhaps several rings in each labia as well as nipple rings, a large tramp-stamp would be in order as well.

Amy soon found herself at the foot of Nancy's bed, her hands were chained to collar and the ear-buds were playing soothing music, interspersed with whispered instructions and confidence destroying slogans. In spite of that she slept deeply, her dreams weird and un-remembered.