Bad Weather Leads to Good Sex

Story Info
Oral sex with a live-in aide.
1.4k words
3.95
15.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
male_man
male_man
17 Followers

Recently an old family friend, a woman in her mid-80s (whom I shall call "Miriam"), had to evacuate her building for a few days due to a storm warning (she lives near the water). By the way, don't worry, the story is not about having sex with her! She had nowhere to go and since I live nearby in another building, but not in the evacuation zone, I was asked by her daughter if I could put her up in my place for maybe 2 or 3 days. After all, I have an extra bedroom. But it wouldn't be just her, she has a live-in aide. So, although she hated to ask me this favor, would it be okay? Well, I was kind of cornered but also felt bad about the situation, so I said okay.

When they arrived at my place that night (a Friday), the aide looked to be about 25 years old and of dark skin (by the way, I'm 40-something and white). She was real cute, a good figure, maybe 5'5" tall and a nice chest. Don't ask me the size, I'm not sure how to judge, but they were good for cupping in your hand. Her name was Alice.

By 10 pm Miriam was asleep in the second bedroom and Alice was going to go to sleep on the couch in the living room. I went into my bedroom but was feeling more than a little horny. Usually before going to sleep, besides reading, I like watch some porn on the computer and enjoy a good cum. Yeah, so who doesn't? Anyhow, the problem was that the computer was in the living room, same as the couch. The way it is set up, the couch is behind the computer chair, so if you are sitting on the couch, you can't see the computer screen, only the back of the swivel chair. So after a few minutes I go into the darkened living room, dressed in loose pajama shorts with no underwear and a t-shirt. I walk over to the couch and say to Alice, "Would you mind if I use the computer a little? I don't want to keep you up."

"No," she says. "Go ahead, it won't bother me."

Then I added, "Just do me a favor. If you are going to get up, just let me know. Usually before going to bed I like to watch some, uhh...adult material on the Internet and I don't want to offend you."

After a moment of silence she said, "Oh, okay. I don't mind. It's your house." So I sat down in the chair and waited for the computer to start up. A few seconds later Alice said that she is going to use the bathroom. I told her no problem, the computer is still starting up anyway. As she walked by I saw that she had on sweat pants and a little top (looked like no bra underneath). On her way back from the bathroom I had the Internet up and was searching for videos on Yahoo. She looked real quick at the screen then said,

"Would you mind if I looked with you a little? I'm curious what you watch."

"No, go ahead, grab a chair from the table." Holy crap, could I be so lucky?

When she sat down I said I like to watch different things, but my favorites were CFNM (which I explained to her, she never heard of it) and blowjob and anal sex videos. It was a real turn on getting to say these things to her, but honestly, a part of me was shaking inside. This was definitely an unexpected occurrence and I didn't know where it was going to lead. I mean, despite her initial interest to sit with me, she could claim I acted improperly to Miriam or who knows what. After all, my intent was to jerk off, but what would happen now?

I searched for blowjob videos, hoping that would maybe lead to something between us (if I were lucky). After clicking on several videos and watching only a few seconds, I explained that I am very picky and that most of the girls don't appeal to me. Then I hit the jackpot. A video of a dark-skinned girl giving head to a white guy. I opened this one to full screen and it was really hot. The girl was holding his erection of sucking the head and shaft, moving her head up and down. The video was about 5 minutes which was a good length of time. Smiling, I said, "Now this is a really good video. I have always loved the contrast of skin color like that." Yes, it was a come on, but it was also true.

She said, "If you like that, have you ever been with a black girl?"

"No, so far it's just a fantasy. But I like to watch. It may not be the real thing, but it's better than nothing." I started to twiddle with by erection with my right hand, the one farthest from her. I didn't think that was too bad. She saw but didn't say anything.

After a little bit of this I was really hard and wanted to cum. I said, "Listen, I don't want to be rude. Would you mind if I just took the head out and played with it while I watch." I could tell by now that she was really into this.

She said, "No, go ahead."

I said, "Have you ever seen a white guy's penis before?" No, she hadn't, except in videos (so I guess she watches porn too, sometimes). I slowly took the head out of the slot for peeing and started to caress it and looked at her. She was staring right at my engorged penis head. I leaned back in the chair and started to rub under the head while holding the shaft with my left hand, but through the shorts (I was not fully exposed, which I thought made it all the hotter).

About 1 minute later I said, "Maybe you should go. I don't want to offend you. What if I cum?" Of course, I was playing stupid. But this way it put her at ease, even somewhat in charge (at least in her own mind) and didn't make me pushy. In truth, we were playing each other... and it was fun!

She responded, "I don't mind. I'm not offended."

Well, now seemed like a good time, so I said, "Do you want to hold the tissue for when I come? Otherwise it will get all over the place."

"Sure." I handed her a tissue and told her to put her hand under the head. I also now slid out the rest of my hard cock through the front hole in my shorts. I made sure that my cock touched her hand a few times, too, while stroking, to see if she liked it. This was great, but I was curious how far I could take it...

"Would you like to give it a little kiss or lick the head a little? Have you ever done that before?"

"Yes, with an old boyfriend." Then she leaned in and started to kiss and lick my cockhead. I was squeezing the shaft tight and the head looked huge. She tilted her head sideways so that I could see just what she was doing. Yes, I guess she had done this before (or just knew how to please a man, some girls are naturals).

"Have you ever tasted cum before?"

"Yes."

"Well, if you want to, let me know."

"Okay."

"You mean you want to?"

Hesitantly, "Yea...h."

The video was just about over so I moved it back to the beginning. By now I was really close to cumming and told her so. She kept licking around and just under the head. When I started cumming she seemed to revel in swallowing it. She wrapped her tongue and lips tightly around the head and pushed my hand out of the way and started using her own. Damn, this entire evening was one heck of a strange turn of events. When she was done I said, "That was really good. Really good. Thanks. Would you like me to do anything for you?"

Long story short, about 15 minutes later we were sitting on the couch and I used by hand to get her off while kissing and sucking her nipples a little bit while she gave me a handjob. The next night we watched videos again... anal this time.

male_man
male_man
17 Followers