Badass Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers

"The second way; is to completely outclass him, and overpower him."

With that, Silver disappeared from her sight, for just one second. By the time she realised where he was, the Buffalo AE user had already crashed through a couple of buildings, and he stood where the Buffalo guy was standing. Buffalo guy flew straight back at him though, and finally landed a blow. This made him smile, but only for a second, as Silver guy just looked down at him. Buffalo guy proceeded to go berserk, punching and kicking him, each blow connecting. At the end of it though, Silver guy just stood there, looking at him, and eventually said.

"Are you done now? I really need a fucking piss." Silver guy spoke, and it sounded like he had two voices. His normal regular voice and a deeper; more evil sounding voice.

'What an asshole!' Erykah thought, chuckling to herself, but it just looked like she was choking, because of the condition of her face.

Buffalo guy was stunned but only or a second, as he jumped back, activated his AE power whilst in a crouching start, and charged towards Silver guy, leading with his horns.

'He's actually trying to kill him!' She thought to herself.

Silver guy however wasn't backing down. He steadied himself, and then met Buffalo guys' horns with his forehead, and a loud 'CRACK' echoed throughout the alley. Buffalo guys' horns started to crack, and the tips disintegrated into dust as he stepped back, without falling. For some reason, Silver guy nodded with a grunt, and then brought his feet together, pushing his right shoulder forward, and left back, causing his torso to twist to the side. He then brought up his arm, which was bent downwards from his elbow. When his arm was shoulder height, it stopped, but his elbow kept straightening, until his arm was straight, he turned his hand so his fingers were pointing towards the sky balled his fist, and said something with such a low volume setting, that it was barely audible.

"Corruption....Blast" and he clicked his fingers. With the click, a small trail of flames flickered for a bit then disappeared. The next second, a huge purple fireball came out of nowhere, and smacked into her attacker. He then went flying, with the fireball still pressed against him, and disappeared about a km in that direction. Without turning to her, Silver guy asked

"Are you okay? Can you get back to your place yourself?"

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Of course I can make it back. If I hadn't been drugged, then—"

"Alright, that's good." He cut her off.

"W-what about that guy. Is he dead?"

"No, he's not. I held back as much as I possibly could."

"Why did you come here? Who are you? What the fuck is your AE power? Why—"

Zdenek could sense The Hand approaching.

"Your squad is about to arrive."

"Wha—"

"I heard you. You might not have heard yourself, but I heard you; loud and clear. That's why I came."

Erykah didn't even have the chance to reply, as Silver guy took off. He leapt with such force that the ground where leapt from shattered, and he disappeared into the night. The hand had finally found her, having beaten the guys who were meant to be holding them up, and found their Alpha, sitting on the ground, against a wall. Amy walked right up to her, and knelt beside her.

"Damn... you got FUCKED up!" and she started helping Erykah up. Erykah gave her an angry growl, due to the lack of concern in her friends' voice over her near death state, and leant on her for support, as they headed back to Erykahs' place.

With her recollection done, Erykah just couldn't get Silver guys' last statement out of her mind.

"I heard you. You might not have heard yourself, but I heard you; loud and clear. That's why I came." She repeated to herself.

"Heard me? Came where? What are you talking about?"

Erykah looked, to see Amy at her bedside, eating part of what looked to be Erykahs breakfast, and drinking her coffee.

"Amy? Why the fuck are you eating my food?"

"Well; because it's delicious. Now, tell me what happened last night, and why you were sitting, practically half dead in the middle of a mini war zone?"

Amys' complete disregard for her condition made her chuckle a bit, before relaying the entire tale of what happened to her before they found her.

"Whoa, so you have no idea who this silver haired guy is, or why he saved you?"

"No, I don't. When I asked him why, all he said was—"

"I heard you. You might not have heard yourself, but I heard you; loud and clear. That's why I came."

"Exactly. I have no idea what that means, but I'm sure as hell going to find out. Amy, give me a minute to shower and eat what little breakfast I have left" Amy blushed and chuckled."While I'm doing that, I want you to assemble the rest of the hand in the lobby. I'll meet you there."

"But your cond—"

"I'm fine. All I've got are cuts and bruises, nothing's broken or fractured. Now hurry up!"

"Yes ma'am!!" Amy said, with a sarcastic salute, and left the room before she could get her ass kicked.

30 minutes later, The Hand of Aegis had assembled in the lobby of her mansion. She then began to tell them all what happened, with all of them apologising for being late, as the other members of the Buffalo Alphas group had been delaying them.

"Look, that doesn't matter anymore. We have a new mission: Find the silver haired guy."

"How do we do that?" asked Steve.

"I know it'll be hard, but we got to find him. He's tall, between 6'2" and 6'4". He also wears a long coat, and has really long silver hair that covers most of his face. I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who go by that description, so circulate those details among the lower member of the group, and search for him. I want him found as soon as possible, got it?"

"Yes ma'am." They all replied, no sarcasm this time from Amy, as they all set out to accomplish the mission.

Part 2

Zdenek woke up at around 10:00 am. He slowly got out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth. Once both those tasks had been taken care of, he went to the kitchen. He opened the fridge, took out everything that was left over from last nights' dinner, and demolished it in minutes. It did nothing though, as his stomach was still growling, so he went to go get dressed. At least one thing Zdenek never had to worry about was what to wear. He mostly had dark clothes although different colours, it was mostly the same style. Form hugging tees, jeans that flared at the ankles, and black pointy boots. Once dressed, he remembered that he needed to go grocery shopping, as well as get new gloves, as he ripped his other pair last night, while saving Erykah. He also remembered how difficult it was eating with his hair in his face, so he looked around, and found some hair clips. He clipped his hair away from his face, and tucked it behind his ears as well, completely exposing his face and eyes. Once that was done, he hooded up, locked the door the door his apartment, and went to the lift. His first destination was Zees', the cafe from yesterday. Then he was going to go to a clothing shop to buy new gloves, and then the grocery store.

On his way to Zees', he noticed a lot more AE users about on the streets, looking about, as though they were looking for someone, but he found that he had already lost interest in whatever they were doing. He reached Zees' after about 15 minutes, and entered, with the little bell doing its' thing. One of the waitresses he saw yesterday came to welcome him, but was stunned. She recognised the style of dress, but without any hair to cover his face, she, and everyone else in there, had full access to his face, and what a face is was. He was so ridiculously handsome it hurt, and his eyes made hr melt on the spot. It was even quieter than it was when he entered yesterday, as everyone stared. He didn't even wait for her to welcome him, as he walked past her without looking at her, and sat down where he sat yesterday. After he sat down, just like yesterday, conversations nervously picked up again, and it was like the awkward moment never happened.

Zdenek could hear, much like yesterday, a debate going on amongst the waitresses. The only difference this time was that they were arguing as they ALL wanted to be his waitress. He looked around, and he couldn't see his waitress from yesterday, but he wasn't going to order without confirmation that she wasn't there. The argument died down, as one of the waitresses won the rock paper scissors contest, and had unbuttoned her top a little, adjusted her breasts, and applied a fresh coat of lip gloss. She picked up a menu, and seductively strode her way over to his table, before bending over, exposing her cleavage, and sliding the menu in front of him.

"Can I ge—"

"Get lost." He said, voice icy cold, gaze never shifting onto her.

"Excus—"

"I said get lost. Now fuck off. I want the waitress who served me yesterday, and no one else."

Stunned, the waitress picked up the menu, and walked back to where the rest of the waitresses were. She cut a dejected figure as she walked to them.

"What happened?" she was asked, and she told them what happened. Just as she finished telling the tale, the bathroom door opened, and the desired waitress came out.

"Jenny. You've got a customer who requested you serve him." The rejected waitress said, clearly annoyed, but Jenny wasn't sure why.

"Um sure, ok. Who is it?" She asked, as they all pointed towards Zdenek. They proceeded to tell Jenny how she was requested. This made her upset, and she grabbed a menu.

"How rude of him! I'm going to go over there, and get him to apologise to you Gina."

And with that she stomped over towards Zdenek, whose back was to her. She went to his table, and looked down as she placed the menu in front of him.

"Hey Zdenek. Listen, they way you treated Gina to get me to be your waitress was pretty rude, and I'm going to ask that you apologi---"

She stopped talking as she looked up into Zdeneks eyes. Her mouth gaped open, as she realised just how handsome he was. He was no longer hiding his face behind his hair, which was nowhere to be seen. His deep amber eyes, exposed. His nose, his lips, his jaw, his chin. What was he doing here, and not on the cover of some magazine? She just stared at him for a little longer, before his voice snapped her back to reality.

"Hello to you too. I won't be needing the menu, as I'll be having the same as I had yesterday; a double cheese burger with fries, and a large strawberry milkshake. Also, I will not be apologising to your friend, as I heard the little debate they were having yesterday over who had to be my waitress. Yesterday, I was 'Too pale" and 'Hid too much of my face' to be good enough for them to serve. You were the only one who didn't care, thus, you are the only one I want to deal with. It's as simple as that."

With that she just nodded, took the menu, and scurried away. When she got back to the waitress HQ, she told them what he just told her, and saw them all look guilty, and realise they destroyed their own chances with him. This made her smirk slightly, and he was only going to deal with her. She brought him his meal, and tried to make small talk with him, but each attempt was thwarted when someone would call for her specifically, even though there were other waitresses free. Zdenek knew this was because they didn't want to give him the satisfaction of monopolising the attention of their favourite waitress. He eventually called for the check, having finished his delicious meal. The cheque arrived, and he paid the bill, as well as left a sizable tip. After this was done, he was beginning to head for the door.

"Wait!" the call came from behind him, and he turned around to look at Jenny.

"Hmmm?"

"Next time you come here, ask for Jenny —that's me -- and I'll come to you, ok?"

"Is that short for Jennifer?"

"Yes, but I prefer Jenny or Jen. Jennifer sounds too form—"

"Jennifer it is then. I don't do nicknames, or pet names, or short versions. I prefer calling someone by their name, no matter how long."

"Oh...ok then.."

"Anyway, thanks Jennifer. Enjoy the rest of your day." And with that, Zdenek left.

Erykah had been waiting in her study. Although she felt fine, in light of last nights' events, Amy and the rest of The Hand had decided to increase security at her mansion, and thus most of those who weren't out looking for the Silver guy, were at her house, guarding her. This meant her double story mansion was packed with enough testosterone that she felt as though it was dense enough to wade through. She sat there, waiting for news, as it had been hours since she said the search parties out. Her territory was a decent size, but it wasn't large enough that the search should take more than a few hours. She was anxious and restless, and thought about joining in the search herself, but this was just her impatience talking. She was known for her composure, as well as her strength, so she just sat there. After about 30 more minutes, Steve and Don entered her study. Both of them looked tired, and it was clear they had been searching nonstop as well.

"Let's hear it boys."

"We couldn't find him Alpha. We literally searched every nook and cranny of our territory, but there was no one who matched that description. We even asked around, but no one knew who we were talking about. Are you sure you saw him properly? You did say it was dark, and—"

"I know what I saw!" she snarled at them, leaving them stunned. This was the first time she had ever snarled at either of them.

"Guys, I'm sorry. This pain medication is making me cranky. Please, I know it must be a pain in the ass and everything, but please just look one more time."

"Sure thing Alpha. You just relax. We'll find him." They both flashed genuinely reassuring smiles, and left her study.

"Where are you?" she said to herself.

Zdenek walked towards the clothing store, ready to purchase some new gloves, as his stomach about half full. His senses were being flooded, as he could feel AE users everywhere, apparently not having found whatever they were looking for. He pulled his hood down to shield his eyes.

"Corruption Vision" He said, as he activated this mode, his vision enhanced by his corruption flames.

He looked around, and noticed all of the strategic points in which all these AE users were stationed. There were some hiding in plain sight, while others were on top of buildings, behind trees, in alleys. They were doing well enough, although it wasn't hard to spot them, as after all, they were power AE users, and not stealth. He wondered why there were so many of them, but then he remembered what happened last night.

"Probably Erykah, or her hand looking for that bastard from last night." He said to himself. If only he knew.

He deactivated his Corruption Vision, released his hood, shoved his hands in his pockets, and continued on his way to the store. When he got there, he walked in, nodded at the cashier, and went to go find some gloves. He found them, and purchased 10 pairs.

"Can never have too many pairs of gloves, can you?" joked the cashier.

"Got that right." Replied Zdenek, as he paid. He noticed through his observations, that if you are nice to people in the service positions, life is generally a shitload easier.

"Thanks or shopping here, and have a nice day!" The cashier said with a smile.

"Thanks, you too man." He said as he left the store, now heading towards the grocery store.

Erykah sat at her desk. It had been a few hours since the brothers had left her study, and her patience was wearing thin.

"Why am I being so fucking impatient?!" she scolded herself, however that wasn't helping. Amy was standing outside the study door, debating whether or not she should go in and try calming her friend down a bit, as she was slowly losing her composure. She wondered what about this Silver guy was making her act this way. Erykah was usually the poster child of calm and composure. Nothing would make her so much as so even the slightest bit of anger towards a situation, and now here she was, losing her mind. She had snapped at Steve and Don, and Amy didn't believe them at first, just laughing it off, but now she was inclined to believe that they weren't lying. With that, she decided to enter, and try talking her, to calm her friend and Alpha down.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Hey Erykah"

"Oh Amy, it's you." Erykah said, clearly disappointed.

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you expecting someone else? Should I dye my hair silver?" Amy joked.

"Shut up Amy." This elicited the smallest of smiles from Erykah, and also helped calm down a great deal.

"So what's the deal Erykah? Why is finding this guy such a big deal?

"I don't know! I really don't. It's just, this guy saved my life. He came out of nowhere, and saved my life. I need to thank him at least. I also need to know what he meant by his statement."

"Oh, the whole "I heard you" line?"

"Yeah, the very same one. By the way Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"What kind of animal has pointy ears, sharp teeth, black claws, and a blue tail?"

"I have no—" Amy was interrupted by a knock, and the door opened, as Steve and Don walked in. Erykah looked up at then with a look of hope and anxiety. Their reply was sigh and look down; both shaking their heads.

"FUCK!!" she screamed, as she punched her desk, shattering it into many tiny splinters. Amy just shook her head and groaned. Her hard work; completely undone without a single word being spoken.

'Where the fuck are you, you silver haired bastard?!'

'Where the fuck are you, you silver haired bastard?!'

Zdenek heard this, and was startled. His eyes grew wide, as the cashier asked for payment. He had just gotten to the till, and was paying for his groceries when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. He quickly snapped out of it though, paying for his food, gripping his bags, and out of the store. He was still wondering what was going on when it finally clicked. He put two and two together. It's true that those power AE users were looking for that bastard from yesterday, however what he failed to realise was that there were two bastards from yesterday; The Buffalo Bastard, and the Silver Haired Bastard, with him being the latter.

"What a high maintenance person..." he grumbled to himself, before walking off. He walked for about 45 minutes, and the sun had just started setting. He was in one of the upmarket residential areas, and he walked until he came up to a large mansion, that he could see was packed with guards. He walked in through the front gate; both arms occupied with his bags, and walked up to the front door. He then kicked the door open, completely disregarding the guards. He made his way to the lobby, and was quickly surrounded by minor AE users. He slowed his walking speed

"I'm here to see Erykah McMillan, and that's what I'm going to do. The only way you guys will be able to stop me, is with brute force." He said coming to a complete stand still. Steve and Don came rushing from up the stairs, only to be confronted by this man, carrying grocery bags in both arms. Even though his arms were busy, they knew just from looking at his demeanour that they wouldn't be able to beat him, and he knew it. Here he was, surrounded at least 50 power AE users, and he wasn't even trying to put his bags down. Even they had to acknowledge that this man was their better.

Without so much as a word, Zdenek started walking towards the stairs, and made his way up them. Once at the top, he said

"Don't worry, I know where she is. I've been following the sound of her voice, and it led me here. Now; please move." He said, looking at Steve and Don, who hadn't even realised that they were blocking him. He walked down the hall, until he got to a door. He bent down, and opened it with his elbow, and made his way inside the study.

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers