Badass Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers

Amy, who was now standing, looked over at Steph and smiled. Steph smiled back and walked up to Amy, before pulling her down and whispering the plan into her ear. After she finished relaying the plan to her, she let go of Mays' head and looked her in the eyes.

"So that's the plan Amy; can you do it?"

Amy didn't say anything but rather, gave her the same grin that she gave her at the beginning of the fight, and it filled Steph with confidence. Steph then took a few steps away from Amy, and took her glasses off, placing them on the ground before her. She then started activating her AE power, and underwent a Buffalo AE transformation, gaining horns, hoof like plating on her fingers, and extremely hairy arms. Once the transformation was complete, she stood there and set herself.

Amy activated Flame Claw once again, and while the flames weren't as strong as they were before, they were still pretty powerful. Amy then started running straight for Q, who together with Jason, were completely flabbergasted at what had happened in the 30 seconds. Q also started running towards Amy, and when she jumped up, he did the same, ready to meet her for a midair exchange. Just then, four brown earth spears with clamp like heads came flying beneath him, and all changed direction, going straight for his limbs. Two went and hooked themselves around his ankles, while another two around his wrists. They then straightened out; completely exposing his neck, chest and stomach; which were all covered in yellow scales, and looked much softer than the rest of his body.

"Amy; NOW!"

Amy put the tips of all her fingers on his chest and stomach before closing her eyes and concentrating for a second.

"Flame Lance!"

The flames on her fingertips extended into 10 lances which pierced through his belly and chest, and out the harder scales on his back, with blood squirting out of the 10 holes, and his mouth. The lances then retracted, and Q spluttered out a large volume of blood, before his limp body fell to the ground. Amy just looked at Q, as he body hit the floor.

"Hmph!"

While she was still airborne, Amy pointed her fingers towards Jason.

"Flame Lance!"

The 10 lances then shot from her fingers again and flew straight towards Jason. He saw them coming and as he tried to jump away, his legs buckled and failed him. The Flame Lances didn't clamp around his joints though; they pierced straight through, and Jason screamed in pain, before Amy started retracting them with him still connected to them. As he got closer and closer, he saw that a tiny little Buffalo AE user was standing in his path, with her arms by her side. As he got closer, Steph began to run towards him and leapt up as he got close enough, cocking her arm back and smashing it into Jasons' face. Both Amy and Steph heard the sound of his jaw shattering and he lost consciousness from the pain, falling down onto the ground with a 'THUD'. Amy deactivated her technique, and she and Steph heard the thudding of many a body and they looked towards Erykah, only to find her teetering and about to lose consciousness. They both started running towards her and screamed.

"Erykah!"

Steve and Don were reeling from that insane head butt that they had received from Zdenek. They were happy as fuck that he had come out from wherever he was and that he was ok. That head butt may have almost killed them, but they were pretty thick, so that head butt amped them up properly. They both stood up straight and started charging their wind powers in unison, letting off a rather intimidating bear cry. The gusts of wind were fierce as fuck, and Andrew and Ronald recognized that they had not seen this much ferocity and intensity in the twins' demeanor before, and it kind of scared them. They refused to let their fear show though, and they in turn started charging their water and wind powers as well. Their powers were concentrated solely around their fists as the were about to enter into final and decisive skirmish. When the pairs had adequately charged their powers, they broke for each other and started throwing punches. The first few blows that were thrown simple bounced off of either side, with them both landing on the other sides' torso and such, but as the blows continued to rain down on each other, they became more and more vicious, with the twins gaining the upper hand as things dragged on. The thing was that their blows were still being answered to though, even though the not all of them. For every 2 punches they connected, they got one back from Andre and Ronald. That number kept increasing until eventually, Andrew and Ronald couldn't answer back, and were virtually punching bags. They just kept punching and punching and punching, until they decided to end the fight; stringing together a combo which was virtually straight 2 rights, two felt hooks and then an uppercut. The scary part was that it was a spur of the moment, last minute combo, which they had both performed with perfect timing and sync; it was almost as though each brother was looking at a mirror. As Andrew and Ronald hit the ground, Steve and Faced each other just as they were about to do their 'special handshake' they looked in Erykahs' direction and saw her teetering and they both started running in her direction at warp speed.

"Fuck! Erykah!"

Zdenek was now standing right in front of Boris, who looked a bit shocked at his being back and looking as normal as he did. The only difference between the Zdenek who got thrown into a wall and blasted with fireballs and this Zdenek was the fact that his coat sleeves had been burnt all the way up to his elbows, exposing his forearms and the hood had also been burnt off somehow, but other than that, he looked quite fresh. Zdenek put his right hand on the back of his neck and started rolling his head around, like he was warming up.

"You know Boris; I really must apologize to you."

Boris looked quite shocked at the statement that had just been made by Zdenek, even more shocked than before.

"Apologize to me huh? For what exactly Zdenek?"

"Well, because I've actually been quite rude to you; I completely underestimated your power, and thought that I could beat you with this level of power, but I was wrong."

"'...this level of power'? What do you mean?"

"Well Boris, if I look at how far along in your transformation you are, and the amount of power you're able to generate along with the strength of your flames, I'd have to say that you are currently at between 40 and 50 % of your full strength; am I correct?"

Boris was getting tired of being shocked by what Zdenek was saying, so he did his best to keep a straight face. He was genuinely surprised at how Zdenek had actually gotten it spot on.

"Yes, that's right; I'm currently at 40 % of my maximum capacity, why?"

"Well, because I am actually using less than 40 % of my maximum."

"Oh? And how much are you using then Zdenek?"

"Half of what you are."

Boris' eyes bulged out of his sockets as he looked at Zdenek with disbelief. He knew that Zdenek currently was weaker than him, but to hear that he was only running at 20% almost floored him.

"T-twenty percent huh?"

"That's right. So what you say I get serious and get to a figure closer to yours huh? Once again, I must apologize for underestimating you."

Zdenek bent his knees slightly and then slid his right foot in front of his left and slid it in a semi circle back to where it was before. When his foot was back in position, he started letting out a low growl as he started tensing up again, with neck and forearms started rippling with veins again, as did his temples. The flame circle happened again, except this time, it was wider and the flames were fiercer than before, making the flame streaks larger and dancing around. His coat fluttering about violently, as was his ponytail. The room actually started shaking slightly, as the flames became deeper and richer, burning fiercer and hotter than before, with the entire room being illuminated purple. The radius in which things started wasting away had increased, and the carpet he was standing on was already disintegrated. This meant that the floor itself started turning black and a thin layer of black dust kept rising from within the radius.

By this time, Amy, Steph, Don and Steve had all reached Erykah and caught her, making sure that she didn't fall over. They had helped her up and were now all looking at Zdenek. Amy looked at Erykah for a second to make sure she was still conscious.

"Hey Erykah, did he take his transformation this far when you first saw him?"

Erykah just shook her head without even looking at Amy.

"No he didn't, but we might be able to see just what his AE is now."

Just as Erykah said that, Zdenek growled again, and a fireball came out of his mouth and hit the ceiling, burning it somewhat. That really caught their attention and they watched intently.

Zdenek closed his eyes, and then the transformation really started; his forearms became completely covered in the blue fur, and his hands grew even bigger. His claws became thicker, and the substance they were made from started flowing over his claws, and down his fingers. Five hard black streaks made their way down the top of his hands over his knuckles and disappeared beyond his elbows. The elastic holding his pony together burned quickly, letting his hair fall loose. His hair then started growing in both length and volume, and grew until it was about a quarter of the way down his back. It had also filled out sideways and grown over his ears, but surprisingly didn't cover his forehead. Next thing, not in the middle, but slightly on the side of his forehead, two black points started poking their way out. Zdenek seemed to be grimacing the more the point grew, with them getting thicker as they became longer. They started bending inwards as they grew longer, before the tips bent outwards once more, and his forehead had two thick 8 inch horns, which were quite thick at the base and thinned as they went up. His eye sockets became bitch black, and his fangs became slightly thicker. His tail, which was also flailing about also got slightly thicker, with the tip becoming bushier, and it also burst into flames, just the tip. Zdenek then opened his mouth and let out one of the most horrific yet amazing wails any of the people who were still conscious in that room had ever heard. This wail truly freaked Boris out, as he panicked and started charging his flames again.

"I don't know what the fuck you are, or what you're planning on doing, BUT I WONT LET YOU!!"

Boris then yelled in effort as he started punching the air in front of him with purpose and ferocity. Dozens of orange fireballs flew straight at Zdenek and connected, sending him flying into the wall behind him. Boris didn't stop there though, as he just kept pumping and pumping and pumping, with the plentiful explosions causing the orange light to clash once more with the purple. He then brought both fists above his head and started charging an epic fireball, as the flames danced and swirled around his wrists and were fed into the fireball which just kept getting larger and larger. When the fireball was massive and bright as fuck, Boris brought his left arm down and cocked his right arm back behind his head with the fireball in front of his fist.

"Take this - Flame Boulder!"

Boris then threw a straight right and the fireball tore through the air at lightning speed, and it broke the sound barrier as it flew before crashing into Zdenek with a huge flash of light. Amy, Steph and twins all gasped in shock.

"Zdenek!"

"He's fine."

They all looked down at Erykah who didn't have an ounce of worry on her face, but didn't shift her gaze from the spot where the fireball had hit. The light started dying down and they were about to see whether or not Boris had been successful in beating Zdenek. The light faded and they saw fireball was still there, turning and spinning on the spot. They all stared at it in shock, Boris included as he was sure that the Flame Boulder would have finished him off. Erykah twitched slightly, and spoke.

"He's coming."

Before anyone could say anything, a purple line made its way down the middle of the fireball and it split clean in half to reveal Zdenek standing there with his hands open in front of him, holding the fireball back. His tail was pointed upwards and the tip was on fire, his horns were fully grown, his ears pointy, fangs pointy, and eye sockets black. He then opened his eyes and Corruption Vision was activated, although they didn't know that it was standard when he drew out this power. When they looked into the centre of the two halves of the fireball, they saw that they were slowly being turned purple, before they were swallowed up completely and turned into corruption flames. Zdenek shot them straight at Boris, who back handed both halves away with both hands, giving Zdenek one hell of a stern look.

Amy just stared at Zdenek with her mouth wide open, as they had all seen his new features for the first time. She spoke, before Steph did, and then the twins.

"Burning tail, claws, blue fur, horns; he looks like no animal I've ever seen before. It's almost as if he's..."

"I've never seen anything like it. Zdeneks' features resemble those of..."

"Holy shit, that's so bad ass. Zdenek actually looks like..."

Erykah just said it with them, as they were all thinking the same thing.

"...a demon!"

Zdenek then let out the demonic wail once more as a steady stream of flames burst from his mouth, almost like a flame thrower. Erykah brought her hand to her open mouth, trying to cover it.

"Now that I think about it, he's never once referred his entity an as animal entity, just as an entity."

Amy and just nodded, while still looking at Zdenek.

"No wonder..."

They other four then turned their attention to Erykah and looked at her, with Amy speaking.

"'No wonder' what Erykah?"

Erykahs' gaze did not shift from Zdenek, and she didn't dare blink either.

"No wonder he said he was still alone..."

To be continued...

So, this is the end of Chapter 6. I genuinely hope that you guys enjoyed it, and that you will not crucify me for taking so long to post it. I hope that I can post the remaining Chapters rather quickly, so I can get on with the rest of my stories. Keep well, and thanks for reading, I appreciate all of you, even those who criticize me.

Peace.

DionysosK.

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
470 Followers