Badass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers

"There, done. Now you don't look like a crazy person anymore."

Zdenek looked at himself in the rearview mirror for a second, before looking at Erykah and nodding.

"Thanks for that. I didn't pay attention to my hair being loose. Anyway, I'll be back soon."

"Wait Zdenek, do you need any money or something?"

"Nah, don't worry, I got this. Consider it my treat for the victory."

Zdenek opened the door, stepped out, removed his coat and threw it in the back of the car. He looked down at his feet, and noticed how his shoes were so shredded; they could barely be considered shoes. This elicited a slight chuckle from Zdenek, who kicked the shoes off, took the remains of his socks off and tossed both in a nearby trash can after having closed the door and walked off. Erykah just sat in the car in silence, and looked towards the restaurant entrance.

'Fuck, today has been absolutely crazy. I still can't quite believe that it all happened. The change that this silver haired bastard has brought not only to Aegis, but to the guys and me has been crazy.'

Erykah put her feet up on the seat and reclined the seat back a little, resulting in her kind of lying down. She looked at Zdenek's coat in the back and before she knew what she was doing, had reached for it. It didn't take long for her lay the coat on herself like a blanket, and snuggle into it. She didn't notice, but she took a deep breath, and took in Zdenek's scent. It made her feel safe, warm, and other things she hadn't felt in the longest time. So long In fact, that she had forgotten what they actually felt like. She looked at the singed half sleeves of the coat and just recalled that intense fight between Zdenek and Boris, and how Zdenek seemed to have won it with relative ease.

'Zdenek is so fucking strong; I don't even know how strong he truly is. Just what the fuck is his AE? Well, having seen 40% of his transformation, I think it's safe to say that it has nothing to do with an animal. What is that Entity? The horns, the fur, the flaming tail, he really looked like a demon. That second voice that he seems to get when he draws out his power is ridiculous as well; not to mention the combo, what did he call it, the "Corruption Combination"... I'm pretty sure I would have died if I had taken that combo head on.'

Erykah shifted a little in the seat, as she started to get more and more comfortable, with Zdenek's coat warming her up.

'What is this coat made from? It's so fucking warm, and the inside is so plush and shit.'

Before Erykah knew it, the rear door of the SUV had been opened, and Zdenek stood there with two other people who had helped him carry the massive order to the car. He looked to the front seat and saw how Erykah was seated, so he thought she was asleep. Once the entire back row was filled with bags of aromatic curries and such, he thanked the two guys who had helped him, closed the door and got into the front seat. He looked at Erykah, who by now was almost completely covered by the coat and chuckled a little as he put two bottles of soda in the cup holders. He then noticed that Erykah's eyes were actually open, but she was so comfortable and snug looking, that he had assumed she was asleep.

"Sorry it took so long, as you can see by the number of bags in the back, I went to town with the food. I got you a soda though; give you a bit of a sugar boost before we get back to your place. It's gotten pretty dark hasn't it?"

Erykah just nodded in agreement before begrudgingly extending her arm out from within her little cocoon to get one of the bottles. She opened it, and started drinking in small sips at first, before chugging the whole bottle before the car had even left the restaurant's lot. Zdenek figured she needed more, so he just handed her his bottle and proceeded to drive back to her place a little quicker than he had planned to because he also wanted to eat. The drive was quick, and as Zdenek pulled into the driveway, he noticed that the car with everybody else had seemingly just arrived. He parked next to it, and as he got out the car, was suddenly ambushed by Amy.

"Zdenek! We just got here, and were worried because you guys weren't here, so Steph was about to call! Why is it that we were able to get here before you guys?!"

Zdenek just petted Amy on top of her head like she was some kind of domesticated animal.

"Calm down Amy, we took a slow drive, and we also had to get the food remember? Anyway, you go help Erykah out the car, the twins and I will see to getting the food inside okay?"

Amy somehow calmed down after Zdenek explained, but that was only until she noticed what was being done to her head and barked again.

"Zdenek you asshole, stop petting my fucking head like I'm some kind of stupid dog!"

This elicited a round of laughter from the rest of the Hand, as Amy playfully hit Zdenek on the chest and made her way around to the other side of the car where after opening the door, she almost exploded from shock due to the sight that lay before her.

'W-W-W-W-What the fuck is going on here?! Why is Erykah so snuggly wrapped up in Zdenek's coat?! Whhhyyyyy?!'

Zdenek and the twins were busy talking amongst themselves as they walked inside carrying the food. Amy suddenly dashed out from behind the car, grabbed Steph who was standing on the other side of the car they came in on her phone, picked her up like she was a rolled up yoga mat, ran with her back to where Erykah was, put her down, and just pointed to Erykah completely flabbergasted, her mouth wide open, but not a single sound coming out of her mouth. Steph, who had been busy on her phone and hadn't batted an eye during the entire thing, had yet to even look up and see just what it was that had resulted in Amy doing what she did. When she didn't hear any noise coming from Amy, she looked up from her phone and spoke.

"Amy, why did you do tha... aaa..."

Steph was able to finish her question as she finally saw what was going on, and her brain started to short circuit just like Amy's. She suddenly shot Amy a look that just screamed 'What the fuck is going on?!' to which Amy just shrugged with a massive motion, and looked right back at Steph. Next thing, both of them received a massive shock when Erykah spoke.

"What the fuck are you two doing? Would you mind helping me get out this car? I haven't quite recovered enough to do so myself."

Amy and Steph recoiled slightly at the sound of Erykah's groggy sounding voice and looked at each other before looking at her.

"W-We thought you were asleep Erykah, sorry. You just looked so snug, and considering how you hair is covering your eyes, we had no idea you were awake."

Amy reached down and waited for Erykah to make some kind of motion like unbuckling her seat belt or something, but she just lay there. It almost seemed like she was too comfy to move.

"Uh, Erykah? In order for us to get you out of there, you need to actually move and shit."

Erykah sighed and let out the softest of whines, which was almost inaudible. She started shifting and once the 'clack' of the seat belt holster was heard, Amy and Steph moved to help her out of the seat. Each of them grabbed an arm, and the three of them walked into the house, with Zdenek's coat draped over Amy's shoulder. They all walked into the kitchen, where the guys were all waiting. Amy and Steph looked up at Zdenek and suddenly noticed something and then looked at each other, this time they actually spoke.

"H-Hey Steph, lemme ask you something."

"Yeah, what is it Amy?" Steph asked, already knowing what the question was.

"Do you remember while growing up, having had the exact same shitty looking braid that Zdenek has right now?"

"Why yes, yes I do."

"And do you also remember who gave you that shitty braid?"

"Yes, I do indeed remember who it was."

Just then, they both felt Erykah's arms slip away from theirs, and then the jarring pain of being elbowed in the kidneys. They both looked at Erykah who was scowling and looking rather embarrassed and just started laughing. All the guys just looked at the girls in total confusion, and Zdenek noticed that Erykah was looking a little embarrassed but just shrugged it off before speaking.

"Okay everybody, the food is still blisteringly hot, so we all have time. Find a shower, get washed up in record time, come back here, we all set the table, we all eat. That clear?"

The Hand all shouted it's acknowledgement of the order given, and everybody split up. The girls stuck together though so they could get Erykah clean, while the guys walked off themselves. The twins offered to show Zdenek to one of the many bathrooms in the mansion. The girls decided to take a quick soak in Erykah's bath so that she could sit, and just got on with the business of getting clean. Amy looked at Erykah and just had to ask.

"Erykah... what the fuck happened in that car?"

"Huh, what are you talking about Amy?" Erykah asked with genuine confusion.

"Oh come now, Zdenek was walking around barefoot with braided hair, you were so comfy and wrapped up in his clothes I could have sworn you were his mini me, and considering how you left Aftershock when the sun was still up, yet got here after us, this all SCREAMS of tasty happenings that we need to be filled in on!!"

Erykah was slightly confused, because in her mind, there wasn't a single tasty happening that took part in the car, yet considering how intently Amy and Steph were looking at her, she decided it was best to just roll with it.

"Look, right now the priority is to eat and then sleep. So let's hurry up and finish in here, so we can do those other two things. I'll tell you about what happened in the car when it's time to sleep alright?"

"ALRIGHT!" Amy and Steph shouted together, as they roughly and hurriedly finished washing themselves and Erykah up. It didn't take much longer for them to finish up, get dressed and then make their way downstairs to the kitchen where Steve, Don and Zdenek were all already down there. Since The Hand spent so much of their time at Erykah's place, they each had some clothes that they left there, and they all changed into them. What caught the attention of the girls though, was that Zdenek was dressed in some shorts and a t shirt so baggy that he looked like a scrawny poor kid who was given his father's hand me downs. Amy immediately pointed and laughed her ass off; she stumbled, she held onto her knees for support, she composed herself bursting into hysterical laughter again etc. It was clearly obvious that Zdenek was wearing one of the twin's clothes, and despite the possibility of Zdenek murdering her, Amy just couldn't resist laughing. Zdenek stood there looking at Amy with a rather peculiar expression on his face.

"That's right, go ahead and laugh it up Amy. These two dumbasses here managed to get my clothes absolutely soaked when they decided that if we just hosed each other down, it would be far quicker than showering."

Steve just shrugged and laughed quite loudly, before looking at Zdenek and patting him on the shoulder.

"Hey man, we're all clean aren't we? Stop making such a big deal over this, and let's set the table, I'm fucking starving."

The guys all then started moving towards the dining room, and began setting the table. The girls went and started unpacking all the various meals, the curries, biriyanies, naans, porotas, chili beefs, tandoori chickens etc. Steph looked at Erykah who was sitting down while unpacking.

"Erykah, just who is going to eat all this food?"

"We are." Erykah stated in such a matter-of-fact manner that it kind of surprised both Amy and Steph. Once the plates were all set, everybody started setting the food down on the dining room table, and there was just light chattering about the day's events, with everybody seeming to tell Zdenek a different version of events with regard to the emergency personnel and such. Once everything was set, they all started to sit down, and Erykah made her way over to the table herself, and instinctively set herself down next to Zdenek, who looked at her.

"You're looking a lot better Rica, not as drained as you did in the car."

Erykah just nodded in appreciation, and noted that Zdenek had kept the braid in his hair. Amy suddenly popped out from the cellar and was carrying a whole host of wine bottles.

"Hey guys, I'm not quite sure what wine goes well with curry, so I just got a few bottles and we'll all try them together!"

"Trust the alcoholic to bring up the wine!" Don shouted, which drew out quite the fit of laughs.

Zdenek allowed himself a chuckle and a smile, before getting up and bringing the glasses and as he walked around the table setting them down, he set an extra done down next to Amy. He then walked to Steph, and asked for her phone. After she gave it to him, he was pleasantly surprised to actually find what he was looking for. He looked at Amy and motioned with his head.

"Hey Amy, would you mind pouring some wine for all of us?"

"No problem Boss man!" Amy said with an enthusiastic salute and opened the first bottle, before going around the table and pouring everybody a glass, including the extra one. Nobody knew what the extra glass was for, but they figured Zdenek had a reason for doing as he did. Once Amy had finished and taken her seat, Zdenek then took his, phone still in hand. He then set it on the table and set it on speaker, and everybody heard a phone ringing on the speaker. It rang for a while before being answered.

"H-Hello?" was the answer that came from a very groggy sounding Boris.

"Hello, Boris? It's Zdenek. I didn't wake you did I?"

"Zdenek? No, I wasn't asleep, just resting. I can't quite sleep just yet because the pain coming from all the cuts on my stomach being healed is rather intense."

"Ah yes, those cuts, sorry about that." Zdenek replied in a semi sarcastic tone.

Boris just laughed heartily on the other end before groaning in pain, yet still laughing.

"Yeah, I'm not sure that laughing is such a good idea right now. Anyway, why are you calling? Something wrong?"

"Not at all, we are actually about to engage in a celebratory feast in light of Aegis' recent expansion, and it wouldn't be right to toast to the future and such without the latest addition to the Aegis hierarchy; the hypothetical extra thumb on the hand so to speak. We've even got a glass of wine we've poured for you here, that shall be guzzled by our resident alcoholic."

"Hey!" Amy shouted.

The Hand then burst into hysterical laughter once again, Boris laughing so loudly that Steph was sure the speaker on her phone was going to burst. Once they all seemed to have calmed down, Zdenek continued.

"Again Boris, I'm sorry that things had to go that way, but the violence was necessary to get you to join our then weaker and smaller group. Now that we have joined forces, Aegis will continue grow with the help of its Yellow Division. This was truly only the first step in the growth of Aegis. There lies only one more obstacle before this group for it to become the dominant power group, and then eventually, become the dominant power in this campus city. You all may think that I'm talking out my ass, however I truly believe that with a few more additions, Aegis will be able to take over this city, and you all have the ability to do it. Alpha, and Hand of Aegis, are you willing to go with me and see this out to the very end?"

"HELL FUCKING YEAH!!" Screamed the Hand of Aegis, fired up beyond the point of no return.

Zdenek recoiled a little at the level of enthusiasm that was shown by the guys, considering how long and taxing the day was. He looked over at Erykah who just nodded at him.

"You know I'm with you Zdenek, whatever may come."

Zdenek nodded back at her before looking down at the phone.

"Boris, we haven't even known each other for 12 hours, yet your role in this is as crucial as everybody else's. As things stand, you and the Yellow Division are our muscle, our shields, and our defense. With you guys watching our backs, we'll be able to turn our attention to planning on how to take over the rest of the Power Area."

"Look Zdenek, you whooped my ass fair and square. If you wanted to dismantle the group, it would have been your prerogative, so seeing as you want us to play such an important role in Aegis, you can count on Tundra, or the 'Yellow Division' as you call it, to rise to the occasion and kick some ass for Aegis."

Zdenek then grinned and grabbed his glass, before raising it in the air and looking around at everybody else as they followed suit.

"To Aegis, may this be our first step to Everest."

"TO AEGIS!" was the unanimous reply, shouted by everybody including Erykah and Boris.

"Now Boris, if you'll excuse us, we need to eat, drink, and be merry. We'll be coming up to see you soon to discuss the details of the merger, see how you're doing, and also discuss how and when we will share the news with our respective groups. Take care of yourself Boris, we'll see you soon."

"Later Boris!" the Hand said in unison.

"Later guys. Have fun."

The call cut, and everybody took a sip of wine. After setting their glasses down, it literally took no time for everybody to start attacking the copious amounts of food on the table after having had used some wet wipes to make sure their hands were clean. With Zdenek serving for Erykah first, and then himself, there was literally no 'being merry' at that table, just eating and drinking. The sounds of food being chewed and destroyed were accompanied only by the grunts and smacks of approval that came from the twins over how delicious the food was. Even Erykah, who was normally reserved and lady like as she ate, was tearing through the food like it was going to be her last meal or something, and she could literally feel her batteries recharging as she scarfed the food down. All Zdenek did was continue to very smoothly add items of food to her plate, in between his own destroying. Amy, who had gotten the second worst beating, was eating and drinking at a rate so rapid it scared Steph a little.

'S-She really is a lioness this one...' Steph thought to herself as she ate.

Erykah suddenly looked up at Zdenek as she swallowed some food and spoke.

"Fuck me, this is delicious."

"Yeah? Well its doing wonders for your skin; you no longer look drained, or like leather."

"Wait, you're saying my skin looked like leather?" Erykah enquired.

"Uh... no. I was just saying that you're looking better now that you've got a decent amount of food in you, and you're body was able to replenish your spent energy reserves. Here!"

Zdenek suddenly shoved a spoonful of beef into Erykah's mouth, before looking over at everybody else with a look that just screamed 'WHEEEW!' Everybody else just chuckled to themselves, and as Zdenek looked back down at his own plate. Once the meal had progressed along to such a point where everybody was now nursing the food they had on the plate, Erykah looked at Zdenek once more.

"Zdenek, I have a question."

"Yeah, what about Rica?"

"Your entity." The room suddenly went quiet, as nobody was even chewing anymore. They all just sat there, waiting to see what Zdenek would say. "I mean, you've never once referred to it as an AE, only as an Entity. We all saw what it looked like when you were fighting Boris, but rather than clinging to those assumptions and guesses, I'd rather hear from you directly what it is. So what is it?"

Amy grimaced a little as Erykah finished her question.

'Fuuuuuck, Erykah still has the talent for being direct and blunt almost to a fault. Learn some tact and delicacy why don't you?!'

Zdenek looked at her, sighed a little and then looked up at everybody at table.

"I guess you all would also like clarification as to what my Entity actually is then huh?"

Dionysosk
Dionysosk
471 Followers