Badge of Dishonor Ch. 03

Story Info
Sheriff Alex Martin's morning starts very satisfyingly.
1.6k words
4.45
54.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter three

Alex Martin, a handsome, bulky man with light brown hair and clear blue eyes, woke up, looked out the bedroom window, and saw that it was just starting to get light. The rising sun was still just a brilliant golden-glow on the horizon.

His wife, Jennifer, was lying next to him on her side, with her back to him. It was warm in their bedroom and she'd tossed the covers off during the night. He gazed at the graceful curve of her back, the luscious, rounded curves of her trim buttocks and lithe legs, and felt himself growing hard.

Alex slid against his wife, and when he did, his rigid cock insinuated itself between her buttocks. As he snuggled against her, he relished the warmth of her silken skin and smelled the fresh scent of her hair.

Jennifer moaned softly and pressed her bottom back against him.

Alex slid his hand over his wife's side, down onto the soft slope of a magnificent breast and cupped the firm globe in his hand. He could feel the nipple erecting against his palm.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Jennifer groaned. She stretched and clenched the muscles in her bottom, tightening it around her husband's erection. "I do believe someone's wide awake!"

The pressure of his wife's buttocks on his stiff penis was making Alex wild. They'd been married almost five years, but each time they made love, it still was different and exciting. He began to move his hips, delighted by how good it felt to be poking his swollen organ between his wife's firm buttocks. It felt so good, he could probably come this way if he kept it up very long!

"Oh, Alex..." Jennifer purred, her body quivering from her husband's insistent caresses, "That feels so nice!" Alex was constantly helping her discover erogenous zones she never knew she had. Having his erection thrusting between her buttocks felt so good! The tip kept brushing her anus, making her tremble. She laid there, enjoying the sensations. "I wonder if it would be possible for him to get in me there?" she wondered and the thought made her shudder. She moaned softly.

"You like this, do you darling?" Alex asked, rolling a rigid nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yesssss!!!" Jennifer replied. "It's heavenly!!" She wanted more. She needed to have that delicious pole inside her. She raised her leg and hooked it back over him. "Yessss!!!" she groaned when the tip of his swollen wand plowed between the lips of her vagina. "That's better!" She slid her hand through her rich thicket of pubic hair and, the next time Alex thrust forward, his mighty poker slid into her, filling her. "Baby!!!" she moaned, "Oh, baby!!!!"

Alex felt Jennifer's hand on his erection, then he felt warmth and dampness engulf it as it entered her. He began moving his hips and felt the spiral of delight begin.

"Oh, God!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!" Jennifer chanted as her husband lunged into her, "Take meee!! That's it!!! Take meeeeeee!!!"

Alex did just that. He slid his hand from her breast to her groin, found her erect clit, and began stroking it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Jennifer cried, enraptured, "Oh, yesss!!!! Oh, yesssssssssss!!!!!" She could feel it coming! It was going to happen!

Alex, too, felt the signals warning him his body was prepared to unleash itself. Deep inside him, the pulsations began, excitement swelled, blossomed, and grew, filling his whole being.

"Jennifer!!! Oh, God!!! Jennifer!!!!" he cried when his thick cream started blasting out of his throbbing organ.

"Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!" Jennifer cried when she felt her husband's torrid fluids splattering her insides, taking her over the summit. "Come!!! Commmeeeee!!! Filll meeeeeee!!! Take meeeee!!! Yesssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yessssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other.

Jennifer kissed Alex softly. "You really are a wonder! Every time we make love, you make me feel better than I ever believed possible," she told him.

Alex blushed.

They snuggled a little longer, enjoying the warmth of contact. Finally, Jennifer rolled on her side and propped herself up on her elbow. "Well, Mr. Sheriff, I suppose now that you've had your way with me, you're going to go off to your office and leave me here alone," she said, smiling.

Alex smiled back at her. "That's exactly what I'm going to do," he said. "The citizens of James County didn't elect me sheriff so I could spend all my time in bed with you."

Today was his first full day on the job. Prior to being elected sheriff, he served as chief of detectives for the Jamestown Police Department, and before that, he had been a member of the detective division of a large metropolitan police department.

"I thought you loved me," Jennifer said, pouting.

Alex grinned at her. "I do love you," he said, "but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do." He slid out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

Alex stood under the shower, letting the hot spray blast down on him. As she did, he felt a warm hand slide around his hip and down onto his penis. He stiffened, turned and saw his wife's grinning face. "Don't...don't stop," he stammered, as Jennifer massaged his organ to full erection.

"I couldn't resist, I had to join you," Jennifer murmured. She let her free hand roam over her husband's soap-slick body while the other hand pumped his now-hard penis. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Nooooo!!" Alex groaned, his legs getting rubbery. His wife's lovely body, covered with droplets of water, glistened. Her nipples were hard and she rubbed them against his arm while her hand stroked him, making him feel incredibly good. "I...I love it!"

"I'm glad. You know how much I love taking a shower with you," Jennifer murmured. The contact with Alex's body, especially that wonderful penis of his, was getting her very turned on!

Alex had the soapy washcloth in his hand and used it to caress his wife. It didn't take long before she was gasping as loud as he was.

"Godddd!!!" Jennifer whispered, squeezing her husband's erect organ. Alex's hand, working furiously between her legs, had her about to melt.

Alex had kind of hoped Jennifer would join him in the shower, and had gotten started early with that in mind. He felt her trembling and knew she was close to coming.

"Oh, God, Alex, you're turning me on so much!" Jennifer gasped, quivering. "I have to have you!" She tugged his erection. "Please, Alex, I need you!"

"Turn around and bend over," Alex grunted.

Knowing what was to come, Jennifer did, clutching the soap dish and one of the faucets for support.

Alex moved behind her, grabbed his penis in his hand, and slid the tip up and down through the soapy lips of her opening.

"In meeee!!! Please, Alex!!! I need you!!!" Jennifer begged, pushing her lovely bottom back at him.

Alex heard his wife's pleas, but didn't comply right away. Instead, he continued probing her with his fingers while her body continued to buck and quiver. He teased her anus with one of his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! That feels so good, Alex!!!" Jennifer pressed back at him and her husband's soap-slick finger began sliding slowly into her snug nether opening. She couldn't believe what Alex was doing, or that it felt so marvelous!

Alex was as incredulous at what was happening as his wife was. His penis got even harder. This was too much!

"Alex!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! That feels so good!!! So gooooooddddd!!!!" Jennifer groaned, her body twisting and turning. She was ecstatic. She never dreamed having Alex's finger in her bottom would feel so good!

Alex's level of passion had reached a point from which there was no turning back. Keeping his finger in his wife's anus, he guided his erection to her vagina, then shoved it in until his thighs slapped against hers. Powerfully, he began lunging into her, his erection plunging deep, his finger doing the same in her bottom.

"Gggggggaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Jennifer cried, going wild. Alex's dual invasion of her body gave her sensations she never dreamed were possible and overwhelming ecstasy caused by Alex's hard shaft and probing finger swept over her like a tidal wave.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Alex groaned as he hosed his wife's insides with powerful spurts of warm sticky cream.

As their passion waned, the lovers sank to their knees on the floor of the shower, warm water pelting them and clutched each other until their strength returned.

"God, Alex, that was incredible!" Jennifer breathed as her husband's softening penis slipped from her and his finger left her. "What ever made you do that?"

"I don't know," Alex said, "It just seemed like a good idea, so I did it! You aren't upset, are you?"

Jennifer turned and kissed him passionately. "How could I be mad?" she exclaimed. "God, it felt so wonderful! I'm not sure I've ever felt anything quite that intense!"

Alex felt his face redden. Even after five years of marriage, he had a hard time handling his wife's compliments about his love-making ability. "Ah...I...I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"I loved it!" Jennifer said and kissed him again.

They finished their shower, dried off, and got dressed. Then they went downstairs and Jennifer cooked Alex a big breakfast.

"You know," she said, while she was placing the food on the table, "I don't know if I told you, but you really look handsome in your uniform."

"Thanks," Alex replied. He had purchased a brand-new uniform, and thought wearing it for his first day on the job was a good idea. He'd been a detective too long, though, and didn't plan to wear the uniform often.

After breakfast, Alex gave Jennifer a long, loving kiss, then he headed for work.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers