Badge of Dishonor Ch. 10

Story Info
Rod Billingham visits Wanda.
2.5k words
4.41
34.3k
1
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter ten

Lise had been working for the sheriff's department for almost a month now, and she had really grown to love her job. Not only was she getting the hang of the job, she was making friends, too. She had just finished her work for the day and was about to stand up when her phone rang. She picked it up. "This is Lise," she said.

"It's your husband, on line two," the dispatcher told her.

Lise punched one of the buttons on the phone. "Hi, honey, what's up?" she asked.

"I'm gonna be late tonight," Rod told her. "Keep some dinner warm for me, will you?"

"Ah...sure," Lise said. "How...how late will you be?"

"Don't know," Rod said. "I gotta work. Look, babe, I gotta go." The phone went dead.

Lise stood there for a few seconds, staring at the phone, then she put it down. For the first time, she realized it bugged her that Rod had been so abrupt with her, and it bugged her even more that he thought he could order her around like he did. But, despite her anger, she knew she'd have his dinner waiting for him when he got home, no matter how late that was. She always had and, as she always would. That's how her mother taught her a wife should act toward her husband.

She put on her coat and started for the door and met her boss, who was returning from a meeting.

"Good night, Lise," Alex said. "I have to tell you you're doing an excellent job, and I really appreciate the fact that you've caught on so quick and are doing such a good job for me."

"Thank, you, Alex," Lise said.

"See you in the morning," Alex said.

"You sure will," Lise said. She thought it was really nice that Alex had complimented her on her work almost ever night since she'd been there. She realized that he treated every other person who worked in the sheriff's office the same way, which made it an especially nice place to work.

She left the office in an extremely up-beat mood but, when she got in her car and headed for the daycare center to pick up the kids, she remembered her husband's call and her good spirits faded.

She had been hoping she and Rod would be able to exchange stories about their work days, but ever since she'd been working, Rod was either too tired to talk, or wasn't home. She had been learning quite a bit about police work and wondered what kind of case Rod was working on that had him working late tonight.

Rod Billingham wasn't at work. In fact, as his wife drove toward the daycare center, Rod was walking into the home of Sergeant Ernest Dawes the Jamestown state patrol office's night shift commander. He was greeted by the sergeant's wife, Wanda, a buxom redhead he'd been sleeping since the previous year's Christmas party.

Rod had worked for Wanda's husband for a while when he was first assigned to the Jamestown office, and he had several run-in's with the sergeant. As a result, he didn't like Ernie Dawes at all, and when the sergeant's wife indicated she was interested in messing around, Rod quickly took her up on her offer. He held a grudge and believed in getting revenge when he could.

Wanda and Rod shared a passionate kiss the minute he arrived at the house, then she led Rod to the living room and had him sit down in a the big over-stuffed chair her husband sat in when he watched TV.

Rod looked up at the woman, whose full, lush body was wrapped in a silky green robe, which setoff her flaming red hair and pale skin perfectly. The fact that the robe was cinched tightly around Wanda's slim waist only served to highlight the lush curves the robe covered.

Grinning and licking her lips, Wanda knelt in front of Rod and began to open his uniform. Once she got it open, she began caressing and kissing him. First his lips and face, then his neck, then his nipples. Her hand sought his penis, which was already swollen, and began stroking it.

Rod groaned softly. Wanda was driving him wild with her passionate caresses and kisses, but then she always did. She moved directly in front of him, between his legs.

Rod knew exactly what Wanda was going to do and closed his eyes and sighed as her hands clasped his cock and began stroking it. Tremor after delectable tremor raced through his body.

The more Wanda played with Rod's cock, the more she wanted to. She loved the gasps and groans her touch elicited from Rod, and was thrilled. It was even more thrilling knowing she was doing this to Rod while he sat in her husband's favorite chair. Her husband never paid attention to her any longer and, just like Rod, she loved what she was doing because she felt it allowed her to get back at her husband.

Wanda continued stroking Rod's cock, which was steel-hard, blue veins standing out on the sides. Droplets of pre-cum seeped from the arrow-shaped tip. Then she took a deep breath then leaned forward and kissed the tip, savoring the taste of his lubricant.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!!" Rod groaned, thrusting his hips forward. He loved doing this with the night shift supervisor's wife. If Ernie wasn't going to take care of Wanda, he sure as hell would! And, maybe, someday when Sergeant Dawes was no longer able to do anything about it, he'd let him know what he'd done.

Wanda had done this many times before and liked the taste of Rod's cock. She kissed it again, then again, then wrapped her lips around the tip and could feel the massive swollen pole throbbing in rhythm with Rod's heartbeat.

As it always did, sucking on Rod was turning her on, too! She slid her lips down the shaft, taking him all the way into her mouth, her tongue caressing him. Then she pulled back until only the tip remained trapped by her lips. This was was wonderful! She was really glad Rod had taken her up on the offer she made him at the Christmas party!

Rod strained against the back of the chair, his fingers digging into the arms as Wanda's mouth filled him with unbearable rapture. He'd never known anyone who was a better cock-sucker than she was, not even the chick he stopped the other day!

Wanda's lips and mouth moved, engulfing him, then releasing him. Her hand went to his balls and began massaging them. Wild spasms of delight raced through Rod's body.

"Wanda!!! Jesus!!! I'm so close!!" Rod moaned. It felt too good! He couldn't stand much more!

Wanda continued to suck him, trembling with excitement as she did. She could feel the juices of her arousal trickling down her legs as she knelt in front of Rod with his erection sliding in and out of her mouth. Suddenly, while it was deep in her mouth, the tip poking her throat, she felt it begin to spasm powerfully.

"Agggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Rod cried, his hips pumping, "Yesssssssss!!!!!! Wandaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

The hot fluids burbling into her mouth caught Wanda off-guard, and she almost gagged. Then, because her mouth was full of Rod's hot spend she swallowed and, as she did, a sudden, sweet sensation vibrated through her. Then it happened again! She was coming!

She kept licking and sucking Rod's cock until it was limp and there was nothing left for her to taste. Letting it slide from her lips, she sank back on her knees and looked up at him.

"Jesus, Wanda! That was unbelievable!" Rod gasped, his chest heaving, his body weak from the powerful orgasm he'd experienced. "Wanda, you're the best cock-sucker there ever was!" He bent, took the woman's hands, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her.

"You really like it when I suck your cock, don't you, Rodney?" Wanda said as she slid onto his lap and snuggled against him.

"You better believe I do!" Rod replied. He hated to have people call him by his full name, but doing so seemed to make Wanda happy, and he was willing to put up with a little irritation in order to gain his revenge on her husband.

Wanda pressed more tightly against him. She knew what they'd just done was only the beginning. The ringing phone startled both of them.

Wanda slid off Rod's lap, walked over, and picked up the phone. "Hello...?" she said tentatively.

Rod watched her, holding his breath.

"No, Ernie, I was just watching TV," Wanda said. "What the hell do you think I'm doing?"

Rod grinned. Somehow, the fact that Wanda's husband called while he was with her gave him a rush.

"No, it's OK," Wanda said. "Look, I'm missing a TV show I really wanted to see. See you when you get home."

She put the phone down, turned and smiled at Rod. "Ernie's got to work late tonight," she said. She laughed bitterly. "Like I give a shit."

Rod stood up, walked to her, took her in his arms, and hugged her. "What now?" he asked.

"Before we do anything, I need a shower," Wanda said, and wriggled out of his embrace.

"You don't mind if I join you, do you?" Rod asked.

Wanda grinned at him. "You damn well know I don't," she said. She turned and started down the hallway toward the bathroom.

Rod watched Wanda go, observing with considerable relish the way various parts of her lush, well-formed body moved as she walked. When she disappeared through the bathroom door, he followed her. By the time he opened the shower stall, Wanda was inside, and steamy water was cascading down on her. Rod stepped into the glass shower enclosure, ogling Wanda unabashedly. "Damn, Wanda, you are one helluva good-looking woman!" he said.

Wanda, flushing, handed him the washcloth. "Wash my back, Rodney," she said.

Rod did precisely that, then much, much more. Soon both of them were covered with foamy lather and their hands were gliding over their re-aroused bodies.

"Man-oh-man!" Wanda murmured, her legs shaking, as she leaned against Rod. "You really are a piece of work, Rodney. I can't get close to you without getting turned on!"

"You complaining?" Rod inquired. His hand was massaging the tip of one huge breast, and he could feel Wanda trembling. "I can stop if you want."

Wanda grabbed his erection. "You do, and I'll tear this thing right off your fucking body!" she exclaimed.

Finally, they rinsed off and got out of the shower. Both of them were very turned on, and toweling each other dry did nothing to lessen their need.

"Come on," Wanda said. She took Rod's hand and started toward the bathroom door. "Let's go in to..."

Rod stayed standing, and pulled her to a halt. "Why don't we do it here?" he said. Smiling, he sat down on the toilet and pulled Wanda to him. He grabbed her full hips and moved her so she was straddling his legs.

Wanda looked down, saw that Rod's erection was pointed right at her cunt, and felt giddy. "You gotta be kidding!" she exclaimed, "You don't really want to do it here on the..." She stopped talking when Rod pulled her down and she felt his huge rod invading her. "Ohhhhh!!! Rodney!!! Damn, does that ever feel good!!!"

Sitting on the toilet, they rocked together, sharing a ride to ecstasy. It seemed to Wanda they'd only been at it for seconds when she felt pleasurable tightening deep in her middle. She was going to come! No, she was coming! "Rod!!!!! My God!!!! My God!!!! I'm there!!!! Oh, baby, I'm comminngggggg!!!!! Come with meeeeee!!!!!" she cried.

"Go ahead, baby! Go ahead!!!!" Rod replied, and unloaded his spend into her.

Afterward they made their way to the bedroom and collapsed on the king-sized bed Wanda and her husband shared. Rod immediately began sucking Wanda's nipples, and she felt herself responding just as wildly as if they'd never made love.

"Oh, Jesus, Rodney!! Damn you! I...I don't fucking believe it! I want you again!" she groaned, writhing under his oral caress. She did love having her nipples sucked!

"I figured you might!" Rod replied and promptly continued to making her crazy with the way his lips and tongue were lashing and sucking her rigid buds.

Wanda rolled on her belly and pulled her knees up, thrusting her beautiful bottom up in the air. "I gotta have that cock of yours again!!! Now, Rodney!!! Give it to me doggie-style!" Wanda groaned.

She kept moving her hips, waving her soaking slit at Rod, beckoning him. She felt the bed move as Rod moved behind her, then she gasped with joy when he centered the tip of his cock in her opening, grabbed her hips, and drove himself into her.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhhhhh!!!!!" Wanda moaned. She straightened her arms thrusting herself back at Rod. He slid his hands slid up along her sides, then down under her and wrapped them around her dangling, dancing breasts. Wanda groaned with delight.

"Ohhhhh, Godddd, yeahhhhhhhhh!!!" she murmured. "Gimmmeeeee!!! Gimmmmeeeeeee!!!" Rod was driving her wild all over again! Wild sensations ripped through her body, roaring in from her breasts, whose tips Rod was milking, to her vagina, which his cock was plunging in and out of. The feelings met, blended, and swelled inside her, threatening to overpower her. Fabulous explosions of bliss shook her. She couldn't take much more! She knew she couldn't...

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Rod!!! Rod!!! Oh, Lord!!!! Oh, Lord!!! Agggainnnn!!! I'm...I'm comminnngggg again!!!!!" she cried, her back arching, shoving her hips back against him. "Gaaaaaadddddddd!!!! I'm commmmminnnngggg aggggaiinnnn!!!! Oh, Jesus!!! Yesssssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssss!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdddddddddd!!!!"

"Yeah, baby, yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Rod cried, squeezing her breasts, as his fluids spewed into her.

Overcome, Wanda collapsed on the bed, pulling Rod down with her, his softening penis trapped between the cheeks of her lovely ass. He kissed her neck, then rolled off. Wanda snuggled against him, spoon-fashion.

"I feel like I'm not gonna be able to walk for a week," she giggled.

"Yeah, well, I gotta get goin'," Rod said, "so you'll get a little time to rest up before Ernie gets home, anyhow."

"I don't need to rest up," she replied. "All he ever does when he gets home is go to bed and go to sleep anyhow."

They got up. Rod got dressed and Wanda slipped on a robe and walked Rod to the door. Before he left, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"Don't plan anything Tuesday or Thursday nights," he said.

"Why?" Wanda asked.

"I can get away a couple of nights this week," he told her, "and I happen to know what Ernie's schedule is, so..." He grinned.

Carla smiled at him. "What about your wife? Won't she wonder where you are Tuesday and Thursday night?"

"What Lise wonders doesn't matter," Rod said, and kissed her again. "What matters if whether or not I can see you."

"I like the sound of that," Wanda said. "I really do."

"I thought you might. See you, baby," Rod said, then he left.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers