Badge of Dishonor Ch. 12

Story Info
Deputy Thomas gets close to his landlady.
4.4k words
4.53
40.6k
3
0

Part 12 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twelve

Deputy Sheriff Luke Thomas arrived home in the morning after a very boring night shift. He had lived in a tiny two-room second floor apartment in the home of Lorraine and Marvin Keeler ever since he started working for the sheriff's department. Luke was an orphan. His parents were killed in a car crash when he was nine, and he'd been raised by an elderly aunt and uncle, who had retired to Florida the year Luke finished college.

He'd been with the James County Sheriff's Department for two years. He started with the department a few months after he graduated from college with a bachelor's degree in law enforcement.

Luke's father was an attorney and, when he was younger, Luke thought he would grow up to be a lawyer, too. But the fact that a slick lawyer managed to get the drunk driver who killed his folks off with a light sentence changed his career choice. He decided he'd become a cop, the best cop there ever was, one who did such a good job no lawyer would be able to get the people he arrested off.

After his parents died, his aunt and uncle had taken him in and given him a good home and an upbringing that was nearly as good as it would have been had his parents lived.

Mr. Keeler was on the road a lot, which meant his landlady spent a considerable amount of time alone.

Luke, a painfully shy young man, spent quite a bit of time alone, too, and a close friendship developed between him and his landlady as a result. He ate quite a few of his meals with Mrs. Keeler. He got in the habit of dropping in on her after he finished work. Over coffee, he'd relate tales of the things that happened during his shifts, and stories other cops told, too.

Lorraine Keeler was a very attractive woman and, as they grew closer, Luke realized he was developing a crush on her. But he liked her husband, too, and the crush soon evolved into a close friendship, both with Mr. and with Mrs. Keeler.

When Luke walked into the Keeler's downstairs apartment, it was silent and almost felt empty. That surprised him. Usually, Mrs. Keeler was waiting and had coffee and donuts waiting. She did seem to like hearing his stories about weird things he encountered at work.

Luke wasn't sure what to do. "Lorrie, are you here?" he called as he walked down the hallway toward where the Keeler's bedroom was located.

"Luke, is...is that you?" his landlady called from her bedroom.

"Yes, it's me, Lorrie," Luke replied. He wasn't sure, but he thought her voice sounded funny. "Are you OK, Lorrie, you sound funny?"

"I...I'm fine, Luke," she replied, but her quivering voice gave the lie to her words.

Luke headed for the Keeler's bedroom. He had no idea what was going on, but he didn't want to see his landlady upset. Maybe there was something he could do.

When he walked into the bedroom he found his landlady sitting on the bed, wearing a white terrycloth bathrobe. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked as if she'd been crying a lot.

Luke walked toward the bed and looked at his friend. Even in the state she was in, she was a very attractive woman. She had shoulder length dark-brown hair that framed her pretty face with a mass of soft curls. Her skin was kind of dusky and made her look as if she had a year-round tan. Her legs were firm and athletic, and Luke loved the way she looked when she wore jeans. The rest of her body was pretty terrific, too, including her breasts, which were very large. There was a time he had fantasized about what it would be like to make love to her, but he hadn't had fantasies like that in a long time.

Luke stopped near the bed. "Lorrie, are you sure you're OK?" he asked.

"Come here, Luke, sit next to me," his landlady said softly. She patted the bed next to her. She looked up at her tenant, who was still in his police uniform. He was a nice-looking young man.

Hesitantly, Luke walked over and sat down on the bed.

"Did...did you just get home, Luke?" Lorraine asked.

"Ah...yeah," Luke replied.

"I'm glad you're home on time today. I...I was afraid you'd have to work another double shift today," she said. "I know I probably sound like an over-protective mother, but I worry about all the overtime you work."

"Ah...there were enough guys available, so I didn't have to," Luke replied.

Lorraine hugged herself. There were things she needed to talk with someone about, but she wasn't sure it would be a good idea to discuss them with Luke. She knew he and her husband were close, and knew telling the young man what had happened would cause him pain. She wasn't sure how, or if, she could tell him. She was afraid that if he found out what Marvin had done, he would be upset. She also feared that if she told him, he wouldn't believe her, and would get angry with her. Or maybe he would blame her.

The thing was, what was happening between Marvin and her would eventually become public knowledge, and she felt she had to tell him before he found out from someone else. It would be better if he heard it from her than if he found out some other way.

Luke, gazing at his landlady, saw the anxiety on her face, and wondered what had happened to make her so upset. Had something happened to her husband? Had he been in a crash or something?

Lorraine's eyes searched Luke's face and she saw the confusion in his eyes. "You know there's something wrong, don't you, Luke?" she asked.

Luke nodded. "Ah, yeah," he said. "I mean, you've been crying and all, it doesn't take a genius to figure out something has you upset. Lorrie, what's going on? Why have you been crying?"

Lorraine took a deep breath. She had to do this. "Luke, I...I..." she began, but her voice cracked. "Marvin and I, well, I suppose you may have noticed that our...our marriage hasn't been what it should be for quite a while. I mean, you know how much Marvin's on the road, and when he's home we don't get along the way we used to..."

"You don't have to explain, Lorrie," Luke said. "It's none of my business."

His landlady put a hand on her. "I want you to understand," Lorraine said. "What happens to us...Marvin and me...it could...affect you, too. I mean, you live here. It's almost like you...you're part of...of our family." She swallowed hard and tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Finally, she got herself under control enough to continue. "My God! How can I tell you this?" she whimpered. Heavy sobs shook her. How could she tell him Marvin had called her and told her he was leaving her? And if that wasn't bad enough, her husband said he was leaving her for a man! She didn't know what the young man would do when he found out what his friend really was.

Luke wasn't sure what to do while his landlady sat next to him, sobbing. Moved by her pain, he slid closer and put his arms around her. With a soft moan, she pressed her face agains this chest. He felt her tears soaking into his T-shirt.

Lorraine sobbed while Luke held her. He stroked her back gently through the fluffy robe she was wearing, trying to give her comfort. But things he hadn't expected began to happen as he did. Her nearness, and the knowledge that she was most likely wearing nothing under the robe, began to cause him considerable discomfort.

The young man was shocked when he realized how his body was responding to contact with his landlady's. He knew he shouldn't be letting this happen, but just the same, his cock swelled and grew, straining against his uniform pants.

Finally Lorraine's sobs stopped. She leaned back, took Luke's face in both her hands and planted a kiss on his lips. "You're quite a young man, Luke Thomas," she said softly. "I...I hope you understand that. I...I hope that...that what I'm going to tell you doesn't...doesn't affect the way you feel about Marvin, or...or about me. I...I don't want to...to lose your friendship."

"I'm not going to stop being your friend, Lorrie," Luke said. He shifted position a little to ease the discomfort his hard-on was giving him. "Nothing you can tell me is going to change that."

"Well," Lorraine said. She took a deep breath. "Marvin called me today. What he told me was...well...it...it was very upsetting."

"What is it?" Luke asked. "Was he in a car crash or something? Is he OK?"

"Ah..." Lorraine hugged herself and shuddered. "No...he...he's not hurt. He's fine...that way." She took another deep breath. "He...he told me he was going to leave me," she said.

"What?" Luke asked, stunned. "Marvin, he...he's going to leave you? Is...is there someone else?"

Lorraine nodded as tears again began rolling down her cheeks. "Yes...there...there is," she sobbed. "Apparently he...he's been seeing this person for some time."

"Oh, God!" Luke said. He felt tears welling up in his eyes, too. He couldn't believe this! Lorrie must feel terrible. "Is...is it somebody you...you know?" he asked.

Lorraine shook her head. "N...no! That's...Oh, Luke!...that's the worst part of this," she sobbed. "I...I hate to...to be the...the one to...to tell you this but...well...he...he said he...he's leaving me for...for..." She began sobbing so hard she couldn't continue.

Luke held his landlady while she sobbed. Tears rolled down his own cheeks. The last thing he ever expected was that Marvin would leave Lorraine for another woman. He'd never even seen his landlord look at another woman in all the time he'd been living with them. Unlike the other guys he knew, Marvin never made comments about other women. Luke believed it was because his landlord was totally committed to Lorrie, which made what she'd just told him that much more startling.

"This woman..." he said, still struggling to comprehend what all this meant, "...the one Marvin's leaving you for...do...do you know anything about her?"

"It...it...Oh, God, Luke! It isn't a woman!" Lorraine sobbed. "I...I wish it was! He...he...he told me he's...he's...gay! He's...he's...he's leaving me for a...a...man!"

"What?" Luke said. He wasn't sure he'd heard her correctly. She couldn't possibly have meant that Marvin was a homosexual, that wasn't possible, was it?

"He...he told me he's...he's gay!" she sobbed. "He...he said he...he's known he was gay for a long time, but he didn't know how to tell me!"

"Oh, God!" Luke groaned. He was totally overwhelmed by the news he'd just heard. Marvin was his friend. They'd gone on fishing trips together, and had spent nights talking about sports and other things. How could he have not known?

"You...you won't hate him now, will you?" Lorraine sobbed. "Or...or me?"

"Of course not, Lorrie," Luke said, hugging her. "How could I? It's...I guess it might take me a while to get so I really believe it, though."

"You...you won't leave me, too, will you, Luke?" Lorraine sobbed. The possibility of losing the only other person she felt close to terrified her.

"No way, Lorrie!" Luke said. "There's no way I'm going to leave you. Not now, not when you need me."

"Oh, Luke," Lorraine said. "You are so special!" Her soft hands cupped his face again and her warm lips covered his once more.

Luke, already bewildered by the news his landlady had just given him, became even more confused when her lips touched his the second time. The first time she kissed him, he had experienced a pleasurable jolt, and he'd tried to tell himself he shouldn't be feeling that way about her, especially not now, when she was so vulnerable.

The second time Lorraine kissed him, he felt as if he'd been zapped with an electric cattle prod. It felt wonderful! And, thought Luke vainly fought against the feelings that were sweeping through him, he also realized he was fighting a losing battle. As upset and disoriented as he was, he didn't have the strength to resist he might normally have had.

The kiss lasted far longer than it should have and, when it finally did end both Lorraine and Luke were breathless and feeling things they both knew were wrong.

"Oh, God!" Lorraine exclaimed. She buried her face in her hands and began sobbing again. Powerful needs, which had not been attended to for along time by her husband, began to assert themselves inside her. She was as confused as Luke was and told herself she shouldn't be feeling this way and thinking these things about the young man sitting next to her on her bed, but she couldn't stop herself. She had hardly any control. She couldn't let this happen, but...

Luke, unaware of the lustful thoughts sweeping through his landlady's mind, gathered her into his arms. He didn't care if he had blue balls for the rest of his life. He had to make her feel better! And he needed to feel better, too. He rubbed her back as she pressed against him, sobbing.

Lorraine realized that as long as she was close to Luke, she risked doing things that were wrong, so she tried to push herself out of his arms. When she did, her hand came to rest - quite unintentionally - on the young man's erection.

When Lorraine realized what she was feeling, a shudder went through her and flames of passion flared wildly inside her. Whatever determination to stop what looked like it was going to happen vanished. Luke had a hard-on! He wanted her! And, she realized, she wanted him! Desperately! No matter what the consequences might be!

Luke gazed into his landlady's face and realized a look had come into eyes that he'd never seen there before. She looked kind of wild, like she was out of control. He quivered. Was she...would they...? It wasn't possible...was it?

"My word, Luke!" Lorraine whispered. Her fingers measured his rigid cock through his pants. "That...that..." Her eyes moved downward while her hand continued exploring the length and breadth of the young man's erect organ. "Luke, you...you have a...a hard-on!"

Luke sure did, and what she was doing to him was only making it harder and more painful! Something was happening, something part of him wanted to happen, but it was also something he knew he shouldn't permit. He shouldn't allow his landlady to continue doing what she was doing to him, but it felt so good and he was so horny he didn't think he had the strength to stop her!

Lorraine's chest was heaving and her mind swam as unbridled lust expelled all else from her mind. She leaned toward Luke, so her face was in front of his, and she could peer into his eyes. Closer and closer her face moved toward his.

This time, when Lorraine's lips covered his, Luke experienced incredibly powerful emotions. Even though he had fantasized about this happening, he never, even in his wildest dreams, believed it actually would. Feelings more powerful than he ever knew existed, roared through him like a tornado.

When his landlady's tongue lashed his lips, then slid between them, Luke instinctively met her invading tongue with his, and their oral digits lashed. He couldn't believe he and Lorrie were French-kissing, and he was astonished by what a wonderful experience it was!

When the torrid kiss ended, the two shaken people sat on the bed, staring at each other. Both of them knew what would happen next, and that they had absolutely no way of stopping it.

Lorraine, moving as if she was under the influence of a hypnotic spell, opened her robe and let it slide down over her shoulders. Her eyes, full of fire and need, watched Luke's hot gaze move over her bared body. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she no longer cared. She was going to make love with him! She needed to make love with him more than she'd ever needed anything!

Luke, his heart pounding, stared at Lorrie's bared breasts. Were they ever beautiful, even more gorgeous than he imagined they were! Her nipples, almost as thick as his little finger, jutted from the dark circles which topped her firm, wonderfully shaped globes of flesh. His hand trembling, Luke reached for, then touched one.

"Luke, yesssss!!! Oh, God, yessssss, Luke!" Lorraine groaned when Luke's hand came in contact with her breast. A shudder of joy went through her. "Luke! Please! Touch my breasts!" His touch, gentle and hesitant, thrilled her immensely. She'd never felt the way the wonderful young man was making her feel!

Cautiously, tenderly, Luke caressed his landlady's breasts. He pressed his palms against the swollen globes and felt her rigid nipples stabbing into his palms.

Lorraine, murmuring softly, laid back on the bed. Luke remained seated next to her and his hands continued to roam lightly over her chest. Touching her was wonderful, but he had to know what it would feel like to suck those fantastic nipples! He bent over Lorrie, took one of the rigid tips between his lips, then he began to suckle it gently.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!! Luke!!!!!" Lorraine groaned. Her back arched and her hands tangled in Luke's hair as his lips and tongue tortured her turgid nipple. "Yessssss!!! Yessssss, Luke!!!! Suck themmmmm!!! Suck my breasts!!! Yessssss!!!!"

Elated by Lorrie's fervent response to his caresses, Luke grew more daring. He let his lips travel from one nipple to the next, the journey taking him through the valley between her majestic mounds.

Lorraine continued arching her back and pulling at the young man, pleading with him to do more to her, to make her feel even better that she was already feeling. The idea that what they were doing might be wrong no longer existed in her mind.

"Oh, Luke, you're making me feel so wonderful!" she murmured, her body quaking. "Oh, God, Luke! Oh, God!!"

While his lips were moving on her breasts, driving her crazy, Luke slid his hand over the silken skin covering her softly rounded belly, and into the lush mat of black crinkly hair between her legs. Farther down, his hand moved, between his companion's legs, onto the startlingly soft, damp skin of her labia.

"Uhhhhhhh!!!!" Lorraine whimpered. Her hips rose off the bed, searching for more of the pleasure Luke's touch was generating. "Luke!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!! Luke!!!" she cried.

Luke explored Lorrie's opening with his fingers for a few minutes, then he found a swollen little bud at the upper verge of her opening and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Oh, Goddddddddddddd!!!!" Lorraine cried, her body pitching upward.

Luke, delighted by Lorrie's reaction, began concentrating his efforts on the spot she seemed to love having touched. He took her clit between his thumb and forefinger and stroked it as if he were jerking her off. While he did that, he continued to suckle her nipples.

Lorraine was totally unprepared for the feelings which assailed her as a result of Luke's caresses. Nobody had ever kissed and licked her breasts as adoringly as Luke was doing it! And what he was doing to her clit felt so good she could barely breathe! Her hands, fingers clawed, raked the sheets as wave after wave of delight swept through her in response to Luke's caresses. Her body kept twisting and turning and her back arched as feelings more fierce than any she'd ever experienced in her life permeated her.

"Luke!!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Luke!!!! Luke!!!! Luke!!!!!" she shrieked. Her body went into paroxysms as the most powerful orgasm she ever experienced swept over and through her.

Luke, aware that Lorrie was coming, continued to caress her until she lay still on the bed, her chest heaving, her eyes closed, an enraptured look on her face.

Luke's cock was stiffer than it had ever been--so stiff it hurt--and he wanted desperately to make love with Lorraine. He wanted that more than he'd ever wanted anything in his life! He stretched out next to her on the bed, put his arm around her, and held her against him.

Finally Lorraine stirred. She opened her eyes, looked into the eyes of the young man who'd given her so much delight and smiled. "Luke, where did you learn how to do that?" she whispered.

"Ah..." Luke had no idea what to say.

"Oh, Luke, that was so wonderful!" Lorraine cooed. She rolled on her side and kissed her. "Nobody's ever made me feel as wonderful as you just did! Nobody!" Again she kissed him passionately, her arms locked around him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12