Badge of Dishonor Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorraine no longer cared that being with Luke like this was wrong. She wanted him! She started pulling at his clothes. She go this uniform shirt off, then his T-shirt, and began running her hands over his warm skin.

Luke moaned softly as Lorrie's hands roamed over his bared skin, driving him to a level of need he never dreamed existed. He was worried, though, scared that if they didn't make love soon, he would lose control and come in his pants!

"Let's get...the...the rest of...of your clothes off," Lorraine purred. "I want to feel your naked body against mine!"

Luke helped Lorraine get the rest of his clothes off. Once he was naked, she wrapped her soft, warm hands around his swollen cock.

"Luke! My God! You're magnificent!" Lorraine whispered. Her hand began moving up and down on his distended wand. "I can't wait to get this monster in me!" The young man's cock was big, bigger than any she'd ever touched! She shuddered.

Luke, overwhelmed by the sensations Lorrie's hand moving on his cock caused, realized he was about to lose control, and that there was nothing he could do to stop it. Watching her come, touching her, and now experiencing the unbearably sweet contact of her hand on his cock, had brought him to the point of explosion.

"Gahhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!! Lorrie!!! I can't wait!!! Oh, God!!! I can't wait!!!" he cried as his loins unleashed a torrent of his hot seed.

Luke lay there, stunned, watching Lorrie bend and cover the tip of his spewing cock with her mouth. Then she began gulping down the sticky white cream pumping from it. It felt so wonderful Luke thought he was going to die from pleasure!

"I'm sorry, Luke. I had no idea you were so close," Lorraine said once Luke had finished. She held him against her and stroked his back gently.

Luke felt ashamed at how little control he had. "I...I wanted to, you know, make love to you, Lorrie," he stammered, "I'm sorry I..." He felt tears filling his eyes.

"Oh, darling, don't be upset," Lorrie said softly. She was touched by how upset he seemed to be. "We will make love. I want you as badly as you want me." She continued to slide her hands over his smooth, warm skin.

Luke lay there and felt heat again beginning to build in his body as Lorrie stroked and caressed him. Unable to be next to her and not touch her lovely body, he began sliding his hands over her silken skin. Once again, he stroked her breasts and once more, her nipples grew erect.

Luke was elated! He was getting turned on again and it looked like Lorrie was, too! Fires of passion, almost quenched by his coming, began to flame wildly, fanned by her knowing caresses.

Lorraine's caresses soon had the young man hard as a rock, while at the same time his loving caresses had rejuvenated her need. When she knew he was ready, she lay back and pulled him on top of her.

A shudder went through her when she felt his hard cock pressing against her belly. "Put it in me, Luke!" she groaned, moving her hips, caressing his cock with her passion-dampened pussy. "Please, Luke, I want you in me!" She reached between them, and moved his cock so the head was at her opening.

"Now! Now, darling!!! Put it in!" Lorraine moaned, her hips rising off the bed.

When his erection entered her snug channel, Luke experienced the most intense, pleasurable sensations he'd ever known. He groaned as his hips began the motions of loving. His hips surged powerfully down against the lush body of the woman under him, and just as powerfully, she responded.

"Luke!!! My Godddddd!!!!" Lorraine groaned. "You're filling me!!! Godddddd!!! So goooooooodddddd!!!!" Her legs wrapped around Luke's and her pelvis ground against his. His swollen member was making her feel better than she'd ever felt!

Luke pushed himself up on his arms and watched Lorrie as he pounded against her. Her wonderful breasts jiggled, the nipples drawing little circles, as his body thudded against hers. Her face was flushed, her mouth hung open and she gasped for breath. Her dark hair spread out on the pillow, forming a tousled black frame for her flushed, pretty face.

"Luke!!!!!! Luke!!!!!!" Lorraine cried, her motions becoming frantic, "Luke!!!!!!! I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Take meeeeeeee, Luke!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Luke cried when Lorrie's wild gyrations and spasming vagina milked his orgasm from him. His loins unleashed and he felt his fluids pumping into her.

Spent, Luke and Lorraine lay locked in each other's arms for quite a while. The young man had never felt more wonderful in his life and, judging from the contented look on Lorrie's face, she felt just as good.

"Luke, you are a magnificent lover!" Lorraine said, kissing him gently. "I had no idea..."

"Ah...thank you," Luke replied. He wasn't sure what else to say.

Lorraine experienced a rush of tenderness and a shudder went through her as she remembered how wonderful he'd made her feel. "I don't know if you realize it, Luke," she said, "but you just made me feel better than anyone ever has." She loved the fact that her compliment made him blush.

Lorraine, who was a virgin when she married, didn't have a vast amount of sexual experience, and her husband, for reasons she now understood, had never made love to her and satisfied her as well as he just had. It was a thrilling, yet disturbing awakening for the beautiful woman.

"Luke, you...you aren't sorry we did what we just did, are you?" Lorraine asked, sliding her hand lightly up and down the young man's arm.

"Ah...no, Lorrie," Luke replied. He smiled and tightened his arms around her. "I loved it! I'm not sorry, not at all!"

12