Badge of Dishonor Ch. 22

Story Info
Lise and Luke wake up together.
2.1k words
4.64
28.7k
1
0

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty-two

Lise was experiencing the most fabulous dream she'd ever had in her life. It felt as if someone was lying pressed against her. A hand was cupping her breast tenderly and the fingers of that hand were twirling her nipple. Not only that, something was poking against her bottom, too. She knew what it was, shifted position a little and felt the instrument that was poking her insinuate itself between her buttocks. This was the most fantastic dream she ever had! It felt so real! It was driving her wild. She hoped she would remain asleep forever and that her dream lover would never stop!

Then she opened her eyes and, when the wonderful feelings didn't stop, she realized she wasn't dreaming. The things she was enjoying so much were actually happening to her. As she became more and more alert, she looked around. She didn't recognize her surroundings and was confused at first. Then recollections of the wonderful things that happened the previous night came rushing back and she remembered: she was in a motel room and the hand fondling her, arousing her so wonderfully, belonged to Luke Thomas. She shuddered as she remembered that, the night before, he had shown her what making love could really be like.

She pressed her bottom back against Luke. She could barely believe how delightful it felt to have his erect sliding between her buttocks. As it did, she also knew that her vagina was rapidly growing moist as passion filled her.

Luke bent and kissed her softly on the neck. "Good morning, Lise," he said.

"Ah...Good morning, Luke," Lise replied. She placed her hand over the one laying on her breast, sending maddening sensations through her.

"Did you sleep well?" Luke inquired.

Lise nodded. "Yes," she said. "Thanks to you." She groaned softly while her nerve endings crackled with lust and need. "Ohhhh, Luke!!!" she moaned, "That feels so wonderful!!"

"It's supposed to," he whispered. His erection continued to slide between her buttocks and her hips began to move with it. "I never want to stop doing things that make you feel wonderful!"

Lise could feel the wetness between her legs and knew their movements were lubricating his erection and making what he was doing easier. She reached between her legs, and felt his hot fleshy shaft poking between her legs. She wanted it in her! "Take me, Luke!" she murmured, "Please...take me! I...I need you!!!"

Luke pulled back and shifted position a bit. The next time he thrust forward, the tip of his hard member parted the lips of Lise's vagina and brushed her clit.

The action had an electric effect on Lise, who couldn't help but shudder with delight. When Luke pulled back for another thrust, she dropped her hand to her middle. The next time his swollen shaft slid forward, she guided it into her. "Yessss, Luke!!!" she murmured while his engorged rod filled her needy cavity. "Oh, yes!!! Oh, yessssss!!! I need you so badly!!!"

Once he'd entered Lise, Luke began thrusting against her, his hips smacking gently against her buttocks, jolting her with his short, urgent strokes.

Lise laid her leg back over Luke's hip and locked him tight against her. This position was new to her, and she found it incredibly exciting because it let Luke play with her breasts while they made love. The combination of what his hands were doing to her breasts and the deep thrusts of his swollen organ rapidly drove her toward her peak. "So good!!" she moaned,"God, that feels so good, Luke!!! Yessssss!!!"

Luke slid his hand from her breast, down over her belly. It came to rest in the area where their bodies joined. He found, her clit, took it between his fingers, and began to stroke it in time with his thrusts.

Lise groaned even louder and felt herself trembling. What Luke was doing to her was making her berserk with desire!! She never dreamed a man could make her feel as wonderful as Luke did! A cauldron of pleasure was boiling wildly deep inside her, and every stroke of Luke's swollen wand made her insides boil faster. She felt his thrusts growing more urgent and knew that he, too, was getting close. Then she stopped thinking as incredibly sweet feelings let loose inside her. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!" she cried when explosions of pleasure boomed through her. Pleasure radiated through every part of her body; even her toes and finger tips were tingling with joy. Her nipples were so hard they hurt, but she didn't ever want this to stop.

"Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" Luke moaned. His thrusts became frantic.

Lise felt the pulsations of Luke's organ his and his hot juices were bathing her insides. "So good!! Oh, God, Luke, that feels so good!!!" she crooned as the heat and sensation of his coming added to her pleasure.

After their orgasms concluded, they still lay, locked together. Luke, still hard, remained buried buried in Lise. His hand was still stroking her clit and his other hand was still wrapped around her breast.

An occasional mild after-shock of the joy they'd shared shook them, but mostly they lay there, enjoying warmth and closeness.

Lise felt Luke's penis begin to soften and slip from her, tickling as it went. This was wonderful! Luke was such a fantastic lover. Rod had never been this loving. Once Luke was out of her, she turned so she was facing him and kissed him frantically, over and over.

"I never knew..." she said between kisses. "I had no idea making love could be like this!"

"I'm glad I was the one who got to show you," Luke said.

Suddenly Lise stiffened. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Don't worry," Luke said, "you won't be late for work. It's only a little after six."

"Oh." Lise relaxed in his arms.

"What are you going to do today?" he asked. "About Rod, I mean."

"I'm going to call a lawyer and see what I have to do to file for divorce...and get a restraining order, too," Lise said. Her husband's behavior the previous night finally made her realize that her marriage was over. "Rod isn't going to change, and I can't live like that any more."

Luke nodded as she spoke. "Good," he said.

"I...I know this probably sounds pretty forward...but...can...can I see you again tonight?" Lise asked, snuggling against him.

Luke smiled and nodded. "I kind of hoped we might be able to get together again," he replied. He still wasn't sure how he was going to explain this new development to Lorrie, or how she'd react when he did tell her, but it was something he had to do, no matter how distasteful it was. He did like his landlady, but he felt far more for Lise.

Lise kissed him again. Another thought occurred to her. "My God," she exclaimed, "What's Alex going to think when I come to work today wearing the same clothes I had on yesterday?"

"Tell him what happened with Rod last night, that you had to leave your place quickly, and that you didn't take a change of clothes with you," Luke said.

"I'm all sticky and sweaty. I need a shower," Lise said. She slipped from his grasp, got out of the bed, and headed for the bathroom. She got the shower going, stepped in, and began to soap herself.

"Mind a little company?" Luke asked when he stepped into the shower with Lise.

Lise smiled at him. "Not at all," she said. After what they'd done with each other, she no longer was embarrassed being naked in front of him.

"Want help with your bath?" Luke asked.

"That would be nice," Lise purred. "Nobody's given me a bath in a long time." She found being in the shower with Luke, having him want to bathe with her, very romantic and sexy. And romance had been missing from her life for a long, long time.

Luke thoroughly lathered a washcloth and began to wash her. Lise discovered almost immediately that what he was doing felt incredibly good. In fact, it felt so good, it was turning her on! Ever since she bumped into him the night before, it seemed as if she'd been in a constant state of arousal! And, even though they'd shared more orgasms than she could count, it hadn't taken away her horniness. What he was doing to her felt so wonderful!

"Ohhhhh!!" she murmured, "You sure do wash wonderfully!"

"I have to do a good job," Luke replied, lathering her right breast, concentrating on the super-sensitive, rock-hard nipple. "It wouldn't do for you to go to work dirty, would it?"

Luke's actions made Lise's legs weak. "Oh, nooooooo!!!" she murmured. She leaned against him while warmth again began to flood her insides, warmth the shower had nothing to do with giving her. Her loins were aflame and once more she knew the wonder of growing arousal.

Luke finished washing her right breast, then he turned his attentions to the left one, giving it every bit as much attention as he'd given it's mate. His caresses left Lise breathless and barely able to stand. He moved to her back and was equally thorough there. It looked like he didn't intend to leave one square inch of her flesh unwashed.

While Luke continued moving the sudsy washcloth over her, Lise realized she needed him badly. His hand reached the small of her back, and the nearer he got to her bottom, the more her pulse pounded.

"You have the most beautiful bottom I've ever seen," he said.

Lise felt herself flushing at his compliment. She turned and kissed him on the cheek.

His lathery caresses moved to her belly, and downward.

"Oh, God, Luke!" she cooed, "You can't imagine how wonderful what you're doing feels!"

"Then I'm doing it right," Luke said. His hand continued to descend toward her vagina and her legs got more rubbery.

All Lise knew was that as long as he kept her feeling this good, she never wanted it to stop! He turned aside before getting to her vagina, though, and washed her hips and buttocks. She never realized how exciting it could be to have her bottom played with! "Yesssss!!" she moaned, unaware her hips had begun the rocking motions of sex. She spread her legs to steady herself and grabbed hold of one of the faucets to keep from falling as wave after wave of delight washed over her.

Luke began washing her legs! From bottom to top he moved the cloth, from each shapely calf up over her superbly formed thighs.

Lise was quivering and gasping for breath by the time Luke finished washing her legs. All she could think about was coming! She desperately needed to come!

"Make me come, Luke!" She heard herself uttering the plea, but it was as if she were outside herself, watching. "Please, Luke, make me come!! Make me come!" "Ahhhhh!!!" A feral groan erupted from her when Luke began caressing her center with the sudsy wash cloth. She kept clinging to the faucet as her legs turned to jelly. Luke's hand was moving in a circular motion over her labia, touching her clit, probing her quavering opening.

"Yes!!! Oh, God, Luke!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!!!" she groaned, "Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!! That's it!!! That's ittttt!!! Make me come!!! Oh, Luke, I'm...I'm commminnnggg!!! Ahhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Lise's hips pressed against Luke's hand as orgasm again wracked her. Everything dissolved into overwhelming feelings of bliss.

When her senses returned, Lise realized Luke was holding her in his arms. She was weak-kneed, but felt wonderful.

"You turned taking a shower into a sex act," she said. "A wonderful one!"

"Like I said," he purred, "I had to be sure you had a satisfying bath."

"My God!" Lise sighed, "I've never had a bath like that in my life!"

They finished their shower and toweled each other dry. Luke left the bathroom while Lise was still finishing what she had to do.

When she came out to the bedroom, Luke was sitting on the bed. He was dressed and, once again, Lise felt a twinge of embarrassment about being naked in front of him, but she shrugged it off. She saw his admiring stare, and felt herself blush.

"Don't be embarrassed, Lise," he said, "You are so beautiful. I want to watch you get dressed."

Acutely aware of Luke's avid gaze, Lise nevertheless managed to get dressed, despite how disconcerting his adoring stare was.

They went out to the cruiser and started back for the diner, where Lise had left her car.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers