Badlands Skies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hardly had a chance to get out of bed before she walked thru the bedroom door. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts and a little t-shirt. The shorts were about as short as they could be and still cover things. The bottom of her tight ass cheeks were just visible beneath them. He could see how tight they were as they hugged her crotch. There was obviously no bra on as her nipples strained against the fabric.

She walked straight to him, shoved him on the bed, and began kissing him. Her tongue danced and fought with his. Trying to pull away from the kiss only made her kiss him harder. She tore at his t-shirt, nearly ripping it from his body. As soon as she got his off, hers was next. Her nipples, surrounded by quarter-inch aureoles, were erect. She returned to kissing him, pressing her chest into his.

She started kissing his neck, down to his chest and lightly flicked her tongue against his nipple. He shuddered and moaned at this, despite his best attempts not to. As much as he didn't want to, he was getting hard! With only the gym shorts holding it in, it didn't hide his excitement. She continued working kisses down his chest, to his stomach and to the waistband of his shorts. She used her teeth to bite the shorts and begin tugging them down.

He sprang loose from the shorts and his stiff cock nearly hit her in the face when it did. She gave it a quick lick, right to the head of it. She used her tongue to play with that sensitive area right underneath the head of it. She moved up a bit until her tits were surrounding his dick. She worked back and forth, controlling the tittie fucking. She pressed her boobs around his shaft. It was turning her on as much as it was Jay.

She climbed off the bed, finished taking his shorts off, and quickly removed hers. Jay could see that she was aroused also. Her smooth shaved lips were glistening with her wetness. She took one hand and started pinching her nipple. She reached down with the other and slowly felt of her wet pussy. She moaned slightly and continued touching herself. Soon she has 2 fingers inside her, obviously working her g-spot. She took her fingers out, put them in her mouth and licked them clean.

She climbed on top of jay, her pussy staring him right in the face as she took him in her mouth. The feeling of her mouth on him again drove him crazy. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him, burying his face in that soft, wet pussy. He feverishly licked her pussy, jamming his tongue in as far as he could. He sucked on her clit which was swollen to the size of her thumb. She was rocking back n forth on his face, obviously in heaven.

She quickly moved down, took his cock in her hands and impaled herself on it, screaming as she did. To have him inside her, riding him reverse cowgirl, put her over the edge. Her first orgasm hit so quickly, she wasn't even ready for it. She came hard and her juices flowed around his cock and around his balls. Soon jay was pumping into her also. She turned around so she was facing him. She put her legs on either side of his chest, her feet near his head. She ground herself against him, feeling his full length buried deep inside her.

They fucked for several hours, each riding wave after wave of intense orgasms. When they were both spent, they lay down and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12