Badlands Stories Ch. 01

Story Info
Dickgirl hotness in an epoc future. (contains an illustration)
4.5k words
4.32
23k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Bartertown

You can get anything you want in Bartertown. On the fringes of the wasteland and surrounded by barbed wire and a gate of scrap, it's one of the last bastions of civilization in the western lowlands. Beyond the walls are the irradiated and the damned; those that have suffered and still rot in the aftermath of the great war. The only thing that stands between the last survivors of humanity and the horrors of the darkness are those willing to dedicate their life to service. Samantha Collins is one of few. Nothing happens in Bartertown without her knowing. When Mad Maxine is in town, Sam has her hands full to say the least.

Sam strode through the swinging doors of BabyDoll's Boutique with conviction. She wore skintight denim pants with leather leggings and a form fitting mesh pouch sewn into the crotch to accommodate her heavy cock and balls. In the new world dickgirls were among the few of those that were immune to poisons that saturated the air. Some said they were the next step in evolution. Sam counted herself one of the lucky ones. A big, beautiful cock and heavy cum-filled balls were lusted after by many of the deviants she looked after. Her six-foot five-inch frame and buzz-cut flat-top of platinum blonde hair paired with big upthrust tits and a rock-hard fuck-bubble of an ass only added to the alure of the well-known Valkyrie goddess. The fact that she was a crack shot and could brawl with the most brutal was icing on the cake. Everyone in town wanted her as much as feared her. BabyDoll was by far her favorite.

As she made her way to the bar, her gorgeous rack straining behind a tight-fitting white wife-beater and her high-heeled combat boots thunking loudly on the floorboards, BabyDoll looked up with a lip licking smile from behind the bar. She was the color of milk chocolate with a gorgeous body of her own; long brown hair with highlights kissed by the sun that cascaded down her shoulders in crimped waves. She wore a bustier of white leather that pushed her ebony titties up and out on display, each charcoal black nipple pierced with a gold barbell. She wore open toed heels that gave her five foot four inch frame a good five inches extra, and her pretty black dick was held in place by a white cotton thong that coddled the length of her meat while leaving plenty of flesh revealed at the sides. In back it was barely more than a shoestring separating her thick buns, and when she bent over it left her puckered opening on display, peeking out from around the corners of the material as if teasing the onlooker with promises of the satiny-sweet insides of BabyDoll's incredible ebony ass.

"I heard 'Trouble' is in town." Sam began, sliding her ass onto one of BabyDoll's prized velvet barstools and resting her elbows on the bar. At her side Sam's cannon was still clipped into its holster and hung low from her hip; an ancient revolver that she'd reworked to carry a spindle within a spindle with six shots in the inner cylinder and an additional twelve in the outer. She called the gun a Valkyrie, playing off the word most used to describe herself.

"If you mean Max, then yes." BabyDoll smirked, moving as close to Sam as the bar between them would allow and reaching out to take her lover's hand. Their fingers intertwined as they shared a moment, Sam's bright blue eyes like liquid sapphires verses BabyDoll's Golden-brown orbs that danced with the firelight of her hot-blooded temper. "She took two of my girls upstairs after she downed the best of my whiskey. She's balls deep in a quivering pink hole at the moment. You planning on barging in on her... maybe joining the fun?"

Sam grinned, enjoying the wicked thought. She and Maxine didn't always see eye to eye, but most dickgirls found a common ground with one another. Some said it was a kind of pheromone that they put off. It made their cocks fat and their assholes wet with desire. It was hard to be enemies when you desperately wanted to fuck one another on a biological level.

"You know she's bad news." Sam said plainly, arching one eyebrow to emphasize her point. "She blows into town with whatever treasure she finds out there in the wastes, then causes enough havoc to get her gorgeous ass kicked back out until the whole process can start all over again. If she weren't such a good resource, I would have banned her by now myself."

"No, you wouldn't have." BabyDoll countered with a blushing grin. "You know you love her. Say what you will about her short fuse and lack of grace. She always comes through for us when we need her. Besides, she fucks like a freight train. I remember the last time she came home with us. FUCK! We must have wrecked each other's assholes for a solid two days before we had our fill. We wallowed in one another's cum like we were drunk on it."

Sam blushed. "She did show up to help us fight off Billy Burke and his Badlands Bandits last season." She added.

"And had time to bang my big black booty as a bonus, Baby." BabyDoll added with a giggle, joining Sam as they shared a knowing chuckle. "She's like family, and she showed up with a trunk full of medicine and old army rations this time around, just so you know. She said she wanted to see you when you were available. She said she has a business proposition for us."

"Lord. I can only imagine." Sam rolled her eyes, but let the thought drift off as she tilted her head to take in the beautiful set of black tits before her and the ebony goddess attached to them. "She'll likely be a while. I don't see a lot of customers this time of day. Maybe I could talk to you about a little business in the back room of our own."

BabyDoll felt her face flush as a hungry grin began to form. With the flip of a hand, she called over one of her girls; a sexy young pussygirl punk named Roxie who wore a bright pink mohawk swept over to one side. Roxie looked to BabyDoll like a mother figure, as most of the girls did. She and Sam looked after the town's girls like family, when they weren't slamming their battering-ram cocks' balls deep inside them with equal affection.

Roxie took over the bar with a knowing grin as Sam guided BabyDoll into the back room. They stopped as the door swung shut behind them and Sam whipped her black lover around to face her. At once she covered Baby's wet mouth with her own and parted her lips with a spit-soaked tongue. As they kissed, Sam took hold of BabyDoll's panty and tore it away, the thick black meat inside flopping free against her thighs as Sam slid one hand under one of Baby's heavy balls, coddling the overfilled cum-tank with tenderness as she backed her right up into a stack of barrels and pinned her in place.

BabyDoll groaned as she ran her hands up along Sam's back, finding the back of her neck and delving into the peach fuzz of Sam's hair with her long French-tipped nails. With her other hand she reached around, groping Sam's ass and digging her fingers into the soft flesh like talons, pulling her in close as a flood of sugary spit flowed back and forth between their lips with such intensity that it began to leak down their chins like hot nectar.

Despite being just two of the many dickgirls that had settled in Bartertown, Sam and Baby had formed a much deeper connection. Monogamy wasn't a concept that had survived the war and the wasteland mentality that followed, and they both fucked who they liked but they shared a deep and intense love for each other that was far beyond the physical. As Sam fucked her tongue in and out of Baby's lips and Baby nursed it like she was dying of thirst they moved with each other like every soft caress and tender nudge was a part of some erotic dance they had practiced so many times before.

With Baby's heavy black dick free, it began to rise and swell at Sam's touch. Even limp, a dickgirls cock was enormous compared to any man and Baby's heavy cock was bigger than most. As she grew thick with desire the slick wet of her knob and several inches of dick-flesh emerged from her black sheath, a slightly lighter color and drooling copious amounts of precum that began to flow down her veiny length like rivers of honey.

Sam slid her hand up from her lovers low hanging balls and took hold of the meat between them, groaning at the weight of it even as she broke their kiss and squatted down to better have at the delicious fuck-meat she so craved. Just shy of twenty yummy chocolate inches of glistening muscle, Baby's dick bulged and jerked in both of Sam's hands as the blonde amazon became a fuck hungry carnivore and assaulted the first few inches of meat with her mouth.

"Oh FUCK!" Baby threw her head back as she reached down behind her with both hands, grabbing hold of the rim of a heavy barrel behind her. She felt her knees go week as she spread her legs wide and closed her eyes, the scalding hot pleasure of Sam's lips sliding down the length of her cock so intense that she had to bite her own lip to keep from flooding her lover's mouth with cum too soon.

Sam craned her neck, moving her body into a position where she could steer as much of Baby's meat into her mouth as was possible. Her neck bulged at the obscene thickness of it, and she groaned in torment as she desperately tried to swallow the entire length of what was given her. With both hands at Baby's root, she began to twist them in opposite directions, aided by the slick spit and pre-cum drooling down to the length of her lovers dick.

Soon Baby's hand found the back of Sam's head, fingers taking hold of the short hair as best she could as she forced Sam's pussy of a mouth down onto her dick even further. She knew her lover well and had sheathed the full length of her black meat in Sam so many times that she knew she could take it all. Sam's frothing lips made beautiful fuck-bubbles where they were stretched around Baby's meat, and as she looked down into her lover's eyes their connection returned, an unspoken assurance that Sam's mouth was just a cunt for Baby's cock to fuck.

"You make my dick so fuckin fat you pretty Bitch!" BabyDoll groaned, her voice deep and throaty with incredible lust. She slid off the barrel and set her feet apart as she took hold of Sam by the back of her head with both hands getting ready to give her throat a proper pumping. Sam slid down to her knees in response, placing her hands on the ground before her and arching her body to allow her curve to match the trajectory of her lover's invading flesh.

Soon Baby's thick hairless balls began to swing against Sam's neck as she pumped, backing off several inches with each thrust as she gave into her lust and pounded Sam's throat like any other frothing pussy. On every outward pull a flood of spit and pre-cum slopped free from the undercurve of Baby's shaft. It fell with heavy smacks against the hardwood floor and flowed down Sam's neck, soaking through her top to better show her big tits through the material. Spit bubbles and cock-slime saturated the pretty blonde's body right down to the mesh pouch that contained her cock; her own bloated dick-meat still trapped inside the stretchy black mesh as it grew to obscene proportions, bending and bowing in the material as it stretched away from her body desperate for release.

Without complaint, lost in absolute bliss as her throat was savaged again and again by so much sweet black flesh, Sam brought her hands up along the backs of Baby's long legs tracing every curve as an artist observing perfection. As she found Baby's voluptuous ass, she grabbed hold of both thick black cheeks and dug her fingers into the meat of them with greed. Her fingers nearly disappeared into the chocolate flesh of Baby's ass and Sam used her grip on her lover to urge her to fuck her mouth and throat even harder, nostrils flaring to steal a breath on every outward slurp in preparation for the gut-sloshing invasion that followed.

Without warning, Baby began to cum. At once she gaped wide eyed down at her lover and brought both hands up to her own breasts, yanking her fat nipples as her dick jerked and spasmed deep in Sam's throat. Sam looked back up at her, eyes narrowed as if challenging her to overfill her thirsty belly. She refused to back off, still sliding her lips up and down her lover's slick meat by inches even as she felt the tube of Baby's cock bulging and twitching in her throat.

Sam could feel it in her belly. The weight of Baby's cum was unmistakable. Dickgirls didn't just cum in tiny spurts, but thick torrents of hot spunk that spouted from their creamy cocks in geysers of scalding hot cum. Closing her eyes, Sam pulled Baby in until her nose was smashed into her lover's belly and groaned as she felt jets of hot spunk slop against her insides, filling her with pints of heat that settled inside her tummy in a pool of delicious sperm.

Slowly, Sam withdrew her lips from Baby's bloated meat. Her tongue was smashed down against the floor of her mouth as BabyDoll's cock slid past it, and at last she felt the knob pop out from inside her throat and begin to drag along the roof of her mouth as well. She paused at the tip, swirling her tongue and stabbing it deep into the gooey cum-hole to coax the last of the sugary treasure out onto her tongue. Even still, as she finally slid Baby out from between her lips a flood of backed up cum cascaded down her chin and neck like a waterfall of melted butter.

Baby could hardly speak between deep pants of pleasure. She looked down at Sam as if in awe at what her lover had accomplished, but she knew full well that they were far from done. A dickgirl could cum pints and still keep fucking for days on end. Their balls constantly refreshed and refilled with an endless supply of cream. Some places in the wasteland they were even enslaved, fed, and kept as milking cows for their potent cum. It was not only a source of much needed protein but had properties that kept the less fortunate men and Pussygirls healthy despite their exposure to the harsh environment of their world.

This was just foreplay. BabyDoll ran her fingers along the wet curve of her lover's jawline as Sam rose before her, and for a long moment they kissed deeply ignoring the strings of cum and spit that connected their chins and lips.

As they kissed, BabyDoll ran her hand across Sam's soaking wet top and teased her nipples in passing. She found the belt at her lover's waist and tugged it away with a groan of need. Next followed Sam's buttons, and finally the soft mesh of her cock pouch was pulled down under her balls releasing her giant dick at last. Sam's dick was bright pink from base to tip with a golden ring and ball piecing her knob through the hole. She had a ring of barbed wire tattooed around the root of her dick with words written in old Latin just above it that translated roughly to, "Love is Pain."

Sam groaned. Her dick shot up between them at full mast, bulging with need as Baby Took hold of it with both hands and began to body-fuck it between her bare tits. She spit on it in offering of her lust for the gorgeous weapon and brought her lips down against the seeping bulb at it's tip, kissing the hole and giving the piecing a playful tug with her teeth.

As she turned, Baby kept her eyes locked on Sam's until the last moment as she brought her thick black ass into view and placed one knee atop the barrel at her back, flipping her hair aside and glancing back with her big brown doe eyes in invitation. Between her cheeks her puckered hole puffed up and twitched with anticipation of what she desperately needed.

Sam stared for a long moment at the fat ring of black meat between baby's cheeks. It was like a vice of creamy softness; a doughnut of dark black flesh that was so slick and juicy with need that it drooled a natural anal grease that primed her lover's insides for cock. Sam was tempted again to kneel and love Baby's fuck opening with her tongue and lips. She could kiss and slurp at that puffy asshole for hours, but her cock was far to hard and aching for release.

With one hand on BabyDoll's glistening hip, Sam guided her cock into the soft heaven between her lovers cheeks and pressed her knob against the puckered ring. Baby whimpered. She could feel the cool metal of Sam's piercing against her rectum, and it sent a chill up her spine. The way her back arched and her butthole puffed up it was clear she was desperate for what Sam had. Her fuck-chute was on fire.

The sound of sputtering flesh invading an air-tight sheath of hot pink meat was met with the moans of pleasure of both lovers as Sam shoved several inches of her hot length deep into Baby's anal-cunt. She buried herself fully half the way inside her lover with one thrust, and Baby fell forward over the barrel with a whine of need as she arched her back and thrust out her big chocolate bumper to be taken at her lover's will.

Slow at first, with both hands on Baby's perfect hips and her fingers sliding up and down the satiny length of her ebony goddess's lover back and sides, Sam looked down at where her hot pink dick slid in and out of chocolate asshole. Sam's cock was like a third arm, rippling with veins and hairless like all dickgirls. As she finally pushed deep, both she and Baby shook with pleasure, both their sopping wet balls crushed beneath them and dripping with their combined sexual slop as they began to move as one.

"Does it feel good Chocolate?" Sam purred, reaching up to tenderly finger aside Baby's long hair, her fingers tracing the length of her lover's spine. She undid the little clasps of Baby's corset and let it fall away so she could take in the beauty of her long ebony back as she allowed her cock to bulge inside Baby's asshole. "Do you like it deep inside you like that?"

"I can feel you in the back of my throat." Baby groaned, looking back with eyes barely opened and set on Sam's gorgeous face. "Your cock is bulging in my chest you fucking Goddess!"

"I love you." Sam purred, easing several inches of her dick out of Baby's butthole and biting her lip in awe as she saw the way the black flesh of her lover's fuck-tube stretched out from her insides, hugging her wet length like a sleave of ebony silk. "Fuck! You are so fucking gorgeous."

"I love you back." Baby purred, rising on the barrel once more, finding a place to hold onto it with her hands as she adjusted her knee to open herself more to her loves dick. "Now show me you gorgeous fucking Valkyrie. Show me how you rape that big black ass! Punish me! Take what's yours!"

Sam grunted, overcome by desire as she slammed her dick in so hard that there was a twinge of pain as their nuts swung together at the end of her thrust. Baby screamed out loud, not caring who could hear her in the bar beyond as they fucked. At once they began to crush into each other like animals breeding in the wild. The sounds and sweet scent of their primal sex filled the small storeroom as they both gave in to their bestial selves and roared with the pleasure of their raunchy fucking.

Like waves of an angry sea crashing down on the shore Sam rode the momentum of their lust, hammering Baby's hole like she was possessed. Each time she would bury her dick, she would bear down hard, stirring her hips and grinding their nuts together, mewling with the sounds of two rutting animals both out of their minds with lust.

Sam's cock was like a greased piston as she slammed her meat balls-deep into BabyDoll's sputtering socket, groaning at the flood of pent up pre-cum that spurted out around her invading cock with every lust-filled stab. They stood in a puddle of their combined fuck-slop as she gripped Baby by her hips and waist, punishing her with one battering-ram lunge after another.

12