Badlands Stories Ch. 02

Story Info
Dickgirl hotness in an epoc future.
5.2k words
3.87
84.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

<

Badlands Stories

Chapter 2: steamy negotiations

It felt good to get the dust and grime of the wasteland off her body. As Max lounged in a claw-foot tub overflowing with soapy mountains of foam in the back of BabyDoll's Boutique, she let the warmth of the water heal her aching muscles and the soft sensual mouth of the redhead she'd invited to join her lavish affection on her large swollen cock.

Thick suds of soapy water clung to Maxine's heaving breasts; her long legs spread apart and hung over the edges of the tub as she let her lover work with a talented throat and glistening lips of liquid fire. The girl's name was Ronnie, or Roxie, or something similar but Max had little reason to commit it to memory. On the occasion she did speak to her plaything the nickname "Red" was more than enough. Her short, mussed curls made for a fine frame for the angel's face as she fucked Max's cock with the skill of a sweet little whore.

Of BabyDoll's girls, 'Red' was rumored to be one of the best. She had a long, beautiful curve to her slim little body and perky breasts that filled the palm of Max's hand. Her ass was a perfect peach-shaped treat with an insatiable little pucker set between twin mounds of light almond-colored satin, a little bikini tan-line framing her buns and revealing the milky white sweetness underneath and her heavy young cock and balls bellow. With her mouth working hard to pleasure Max's throbbing cock she arched her back and brought her ass high up behind her; eyes closed as she enjoyed her work and her jaw stretched to its limits. Red used her tongue to work the fat vein of Max's shaft, accepting more meat than any Pussygirl could ever manage. Dickgirls like her were rare in the wasteland, but BabyDoll had made a home for them here in BarterTown. It was one of the reasons so many women like Max visited.

BabyDoll's Boutique was one of the few spots in the wasteland you could still order up a fresh-water bath and thanks to the ingenuity of the tradesmen and women of BarterTown the water stayed warm for hours, heated by elements hidden beneath the cast-iron tub. It ensured that the room stayed filled with soothing steam; the perfect complement to the pretty green eyes looking up at her as Red knelt between Max's thighs, swallowing every inch of beautiful dick-flesh her mouth and throat could take.

At the side of the tub Max dipped the wet end of her cigar in a glass of brandy before bringing it back to her lips. She drew in deeply, filling her lungs with flavor as she brought her other hand down along Red's long neck and teased a finger along her lover's ear. Red was young; barely nineteen if Max if Max's guess was right. She was a natural cocksucker, and with the fat girl-dick between her young thighs as an added bonus she had caught Max's attention right away. She may have been an expensive choice, but she was well worth it.

"When we're done in here, I'm going to pin you to my bed and split you in two all night long you gorgeous little Doll." Max purred, grinning wickedly as she brought her fingers down along Red's cheek and stroked her face while watching the younger girl's ruby red lips slide up and down the length of her cock. "Once you're drooling my cum from that pink little hole, if you're good, I'll let you take my ass in return baby."

Max tilted back her head, groaning at the sweetness of a young throat stretched so tight around her shaft. She heard the door open and a figure step in. Glancing over, she saw her sister Sam closing it behind her and stepping inside. Sam's arms were crossed, her face stern, and eyes narrowed as she took in the scene before her.

"You couldn't wait until I was done with my bath?" Maxine asked, rolling her head to one side to regard her twin. She brought her cigar back to her lips and drew another deep drag as she looked Sam up and down. As if to reassure her red-haired lover Max reached out and placed a hand atop Red's head to keep her working. "I paid good money for this; you know."

"Last I checked, you don't mind being watched." Sam said in return. She cocked her hip to one side and rested her hand on the pistol in her gun belt. "You swing that cock around almost as much as you do your bad attitude."

Despite her ire at having to deal with her wayward sister, Sam couldn't help but admire the beauty of her sibling and her gorgeous body. They were identical twins, but where Sam kept her hair short, Maxine let it grow long down her back. She currently had her hair up, pinned into a bun to keep it dry. She also boasted a tattoo that encircled her neck and stretched down her shoulder all the way along the length of her left arm. It was a beautiful twisting vine of roses and barbed wire that ended at the knuckles of her hand. Each rose stood for one of the many warlords Maxine had put down. She prided herself on every one. In the soapy water, with her tits laid bare and the root of her dick on display each time Red drew her mouth back along its length, Sam bit into her lower lip in an involuntary act of incestuous desire. They may have had their problems, but in their youth the pair had been inseparable and utterly depraved together. Nobody knew Sam's body and all her sweet spots like her twin, and Max's every curve was no secret to her lustful sister either.

"I love it when you look at me like that." Max grinned. "Been a while since we got dirty together. You may have issues with me dearest sister, but these cocks of ours crave one another."

Sam shook her head, casting aside the thought of her sister's body, reminding herself who she was dealing with. Stepping closer to the tub, she grabbed the back of a nearby chair and swung it around backwards, straddling it as she posted up to hear what her sister had to say; a look of impatience on her face.

"Talk." Sam said at once. "Baby said you wanted my attention. You've got it so long as I can stand the sight of you. Let's hear what you have to say, then I can get back to my job and you can get back to dicking down our pretty little Ronnie here."

"Ronnie." Max smiled, remembering the name at last as she sat up slightly, reaching down to stroke her younger lover's hair. "Rub your cock on mine baby. Don't mind my sister. She's rude, but I won't let her ruin our fun."

Ronnie smiled, withdrawing her mouth from the swollen prick she'd been so happy to service. As she did a long string of spit and cock-milk connected her lower lip and chin to the tip of Max's swollen length until she brought her tongue down to swab the knob clean before rising up from the water and crawling in between Max's thighs. Ronnie brought her own heavy young dick up and out of the water, laying the swollen meat down alongside Max's own and pressing them together. Without a word, she began to rub cocks with her mistress, stirring her hips as soap and spit began to mix between them and their drooling knobs rolled and rubbed in a lewd display of fat-cocked arousal.

"You're welcome to join us, Marshall." Max smiled, glancing once again to her sister with satisfaction, arching her body to better receive the hot cock frottage that Ronnie was giving her. "Bartertown will still be in once piece if you take a few minutes to break yourself off a little. You think this little cutie can take two at a time?"

"Max. Spill it." Sam said with impatience. She couldn't deny the idea appealed to her, but she would be dammed if she was going to let her sister take control of the situation. The thought of taking a moment to enjoy the satiny sweetness of Ronnie's scalding hot little fuck-hole was something most of BarterTown gossiped over, but Sam fought to stay strong in the face of her sister's teasing. "Why are you here? You know BabyDoll has a soft spot for you but being my sister only gets you so far. You've got a price on your head, and I won't draw that kind of heat down on my people."

"You're no fun." Maxine said with the curl of a lip, mocking her sister with a silent snarl. "Fine. I need your help. I got into something big, and I don't think I can do it without you. I need the Sam I used to know to have my back. I wouldn't have come to ask, but you're the only one I can trust."

"I don't run in the wasteland anymore, Max." Sam said. "You know better. This is my home now. Honestly, I'm surprised you would even ask seeing how things worked out for us last time. I've put that all behind me. These people rely on me, and BabyDoll and I..."

"I love Baby." Max said, her expression softening as she met her sister's eyes. "She's good for you, and you two are great together. I wouldn't even ask, but once you hear what I have to say... Look... Just let me lay it all out for you, and if you still don't want to help, I won't darken your doorstep any longer."

Maxine took a moment to groan with pleasure as Ronnie rode up along the length of her cock. The foxy little redhead knew so well how to give pleasure, especially with one of her own kind. It was her job to fuck for money at BabyDoll's Boutique but being with Max would have been a welcome treat even if she wasn't on the clock. As she slid her fat young balls up the length of Maxine's cock-shaft she let her heavy nuts completely envelope the meat of her mistress's dick. Lowering her ass so the puckered ring of her butthole could grind along the slick length as well brought a long groan of pleasure from her older lover. Ronnie grinned with satisfaction as she felt the thickness of Max's cock twitch against her hole.

Sam couldn't ignore the beauty of the show being played out before her. Ronnie was at a point of arousal where her body and desire took over her brain almost entirely, and as the little redhead crawled up over Max to find a new position, she felt all eyes on her. Reaching back behind her, she drew her hands along the greased length of Max's cock and took hold of it, eyes closed in concentration as she moved so her hole was aligned with the object of her desire.

Max made no effort to stop her younger lover, watching with satisfaction as Ronnie's hot cock slide between her tits. Max drew her hands up along Ronnie's rib cage and belly as if to help guide her as she felt the bulbous knob of her cock smashed tightly against a tight little pucker kissing the tip of her cock in return. Both Ronnie and Max gasped out loud together as they felt Max's meat slip inside; Ronnie's butthole like an inferno of heat as It swallowed the first several inches of pulsating cock.

Sam couldn't deny her sexual nature in the presence of such a gorgeous coupling of two beautiful dickgirls. She left her chair behind and moved closer to watch, sliding her hip onto the tub alongside Max and staring down into the bubbles where the wet heat of the water met glistening flesh. The beauty of Ronnie's hot young dick sliding up and down along the length of Max's body as the gorgeous redhead eased her asshole up and down the length of Max's cock was like art in motion. All ire toward her sister faded away as lust and desire took hold and as she watched the union before her begin to intensify, she reached out with her fingers searching out her sister's face and running through the soft tangles of her hair in an effort to make herself a part of their fuck.

Max groaned, head rolling back and tilting to one side to rest against her sister's thigh. With eyes closed she reached for Sam's hand and brought it to her lips, taking three of her sister's fingers into her mouth to give them suck. As she nursed, her eyes opened and found Sam's looking down at her. Whatever problems they had with one another and whatever different paths they had taken, none of it mattered as Sam stared back, the sound of her gun belt falling to the floor with a heavy clunk and the soft sensual smile growing on her lips as she pumped her digits in and out of her sister's greedy mouth.

Sam stripped bare in a flash, throwing all better judgement aside as she reached down to pump the length of her dick in her hand. Moving to join the pair, she climbed into the tub with her sister and Ronnie. She set her feet along both Max's sides, facing away from her sister as she squatted down, reaching behind her to pull apart her cheeks and offer her puffy puckered hole to Max's tongue. Max opened her mouth to receive it, latching onto the pink of Sam's flesh at once and plunging her tongue into her sister's hole. She began to eat Sam's twitching hole like she was starved for it, working her lips around the outer ring as she stuffed her tongue into its limit and rolled it inside.

By now Ronnie was pumping her butt up and down Max with steady rhythm. Her eyes were closed in pure lust as she brought her ass down to the root of Max's cock and stirred her hips to better work the hot meat inside of her. She opened her eyes as she felt Sam's hand at her cheek and smiled brightly as she found the gorgeous sheriff standing over her, sitting back on Max's face with her incredible ass, guiding Ronnie by the softness of her cheek toward the low hanging cock that dangled before her.

Ronnie's soft lips pressed against the tip of Sam's heavy dick-meat, kissing it tenderly at first but opening her mouth to accept the gift she went down hard on Sam's meat, far to overcome by lust to deny herself all that cock. The lunge of wet throat down the length of her shaft sent Sam into shudders of pleasure, and as she pushed down against her sister's probing tongue she reached out as well to coddle the back of Ronnie's head, feeding the younger girl every inch of her dick and guiding the slim little redhead to pump her throat up and down the length of cock she'd been fed.

Warm water began to splash up around their bodies. Connected in a circle of lust crazed desire a trio of hung sluts lost themselves in the bliss of fucking. Sam stood over them all, reaching up to grope and maul her own tits, tugging at her nipples as she moved her hips to pump back and forth between Maxine and Ronnie, knees shaking with pleasure as she enjoyed being at the center of their sex. Max was lost as well, eyes rolled back in a state of mindless intoxication as she devoured her sister's asshole and grunted with each downward pounding of Ronnie's incredible vice-like asshole.

Ronnie fucked nightly, and sometimes twice or three times a day with different men or women, but being with Sam and Maxine was a rare pleasure. The feeling of Sam's downturned cock shoved deep into her hungry throat and Max's huge dick buried balls-deep up inside her was to much pleasure even for her. As she rocked her body back and forth between them, she felt a hand take hold of her thrusting cock and pull it from between Max's tits, pumping her fiercely as they all moved together in a moaning chorus of grunts and whines of ecstasy.

Max could barely think straight but managed to reclaim her wits enough for a particularly wicked thought to enter her head. Withdrawing her mouth from the slippery ring of Sam's bright pink asshole as she ran her hands up along her sister's back and haunches, she spoke in a half-moan of urgent desire.

"Fuck her with me." Max whined, long nails dragging down over Sam's body as she licked at the beautiful pucker before her. "I wanna feel your cock on mine."

Sam needed no more invitation. She gently pushed Ronnie's mouth back off the length of her dick and began to move around behind her, kissing the sexy redhead and giving her a wicked look. Ronnie nodded, accepting the invitation as Sam moved into place, sinking down into the tub with the other two and reaching out for Ronnie's hips as she lined her spit-slick shaft up with Ronnie's already stuffed hole.

Ronnie settled back, sinking her ass-cunt down to the limits of Max's big dick and leaning forward into Max's embrace. Max stroked her body, holding her in place and soothing her as Sam brought her own hands down onto Ronnie's beautiful back and lowered her angry fuck-shank to its destination.

"You can take it, Baby." Max whispered, kissing Ronnie's ear as she brought the younger girl's face down into the space of her neck and shoulder. Behind her Ronnie could feel the knob of Sam's cock smashing against her butthole, prying her open and pressing in tight against Max's own bulging meat. Both twins were as thick as a wine-bottle, and Ronnie had never had two cocks of such incredible size in her at once, but she purred as she felt Sam begin to slide inside, her body quivering as her asshole was forced to new limits and both scalding hot pythons began to slide deep up inside of her.

Sam and Maxine met one another's eyes as they forced themselves inside. It had been far to long since the sisters had fucked a hole together, and the heat of their swollen pricks reminded them how sweet it had been when they were young women first exploring their dickgirl lusts. How many nights they had spent together beside the campfire deep in the wasteland, the aftermath of some bloody adventure or brutal battle behind them as they drank the spit from each other's tongues or took turns sliding deep into each other's needy holes.

Ronnie groaned, a moment of discomfort passing quickly as Sam finally slid to her limit deep into the younger girl's ass. She cuddled into Maxine as she was double stuffed, arching her back to receive what the blondes had to give her.

Sam paused once she was buried deep, then slowly withdrew after a moment's breath. She looked down between her and Ronnie's gorgeous ass at the shiny pink of her cock and the outstretched flesh of Ronnie's bullied inner ass-meat. With a grunt of bestial pleasure, she slammed her cock back inside, crushing her balls against Max's own and bringing a shared howl of pleasure from each of them as she began to fuck.

Soon they were a mindless mass of flesh, lost in lust as both Sam and Maxine moved their bodies in union in an effort to split Ronnie in two with their bulging dick-flesh. As they fucked her the sisters stared at one another, eyes locked in lust as they felt their cocks bumping and sliding along each other's length. Just bellow the surface of the water they could feel the juices of their fucking bubbling and oozing out from inside their shared fuck-toy, mixing with the steam and heat of the room as they writhed and pumped with animal need. With one hand Sam reached out, caressing her sister's cheek as they pumped Ronnie's ass. She slid her thumb into Max's mouth and watched as Max began to suckle and slurp on it.

"Fu... Fuck me..." Ronnie whined, reaching up to her sides to get her hands on the rim of the bathtub. She rose, still openly grinding her belly against Max's but bringing her cute little tits up out of the water as she adjusted her position. The young whore began to push back at both invading cocks, welcoming the incredible pounding of both as she looked back over her shoulder and stared with awe back at Sam. "P... Please... FUCK ME!!!" She begged. "Wreck me! Hurt me! FUUCCCKKK MEEE!"

Sam groaned, placing one hand firmly on Ronnie's shoulder and holding her hip with the other as she nodded, licking her lips before slamming her cock deep in a thrust that might have ruined a normal woman. Maxine threw her head back in bliss as she felt her sister's balls smash against her own as Sam took full control. Rocked with incredible pleasure, Sam held Ronnie firmly in place as she began to slam her battering-ram cock in ad out of Ronnie's beaten down hole. She churned the younger girl's guts without mercy, giving her full length in every fierce slam she delivered, desperate to ruin the tiny little asshole she'd invaded.

"Sam! OH FUCK!!!" Max gasped, hands sliding down Ronnie's back and groping the younger redhead's incredible ass. She dug her fingers into the meat of it and spread her wide so Sam could see the way the tiny hole they shared was being stretched in-between them. Ronnie was forced to rise out of the water as Max used the leverage of her long legs to push her up, and with each downward punch of dick into ass Sam could see Ronnie's hole spitting globs of pre-cum out all over her belly. Her little fuck-tube of a hole couldn't contain all their pre-spunk, and soon the soapy water was milky with as much cock-cream as soap and suds.

12