Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With just a telling look from Pete, as if Dave was Clint Eastwood in the movie, Magnum Force, walking in his favorite restaurant for his morning coffee with the waitress salting his coffee instead of sugaring it, he knew there was more than coffee brewing. There was trouble. Not waiting for the men to reveal their weapons and make their deadly move, Dave made the first strike with a sidekick to the knee of the man who stood closest to him. His gun hit the floor before he did and reaching down to recover the weapon and coming up fast and hard, Dave pistol whipped the second man in the nuts with his friend's gun while taking his weapon from him too.

Just as it was in the alley, the altercation was over in three seconds. Just it was in the alley, it took him longer to disable the weapons than to defeat the perpetrators. Pete called the police and had the two arrested. Ever since then, whatever he ordered was on the house. Only tonight, wanting to give this homeless woman a belated Thanksgiving Day feast, he intended to pay for her food.

They sat in the booth across from one another. Sally, the waitress, handed them menus while looking from Dave to stare at Susan before looking back at Dave with a questioning look on her face.

"Coffee?"

Dave looked at Susan and she nodded.

"Two coffees," he said and the waitress left to retrieve her pot.

"Order whatever you want. Whatever you don't finish, you can take with you to eat later," he said. "Don't worry about what it costs. The prices here are cheap enough and I can afford anything you want."

"Okay," said Susan already busy looking at the menu before she looked up to study Dave. "Thank you."

"What's your name?"

"Susan. Susan Jill Parker."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
23 Comments
garolopevigarolopeviabout 2 years ago

TBBT huh ?? Could be worse !

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Ok, I'm liking this story so far. Just a suggestion if you write another Marine character: A Master Gunnery Sgt in the Corps which is two grades above a Gunnery Sgt would be referred to as "Guns" or Master Guns". 15 years a Marine grunt...

ccs29745ccs29745over 5 years ago
Great story

Like where this series is going. Great series so far.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
refreshing to see real kickass manliness in one male lead!! :)) busting goons to save a damsel in distress....rather than beating the daylights out of tender slender sexy females being his only most pathetic sign of manhood!! ;)

hey Susan :)

refreshing to see real kickass manliness in one male lead!! :) busting goons rather than beating the daylights out of tender,slender sexy females!! :) the Knight in Shining armour to save a beautiful homeless blonde!! though a lustful Knight!! ;) handsome retired Marine turned on by a pretty woman!! why not?;)

and Susan,your giving your own lit id name to the female lead? :) some sense of humour!! :))

this series has 15 chapters and i'm only past the fourth!! :o:) lets see what the other chapters hold....i'll complete reading them by and by!! nice storyline!! :)) and really looking forward to know what non con you bring in,when,where and how!! :))

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Please may I give you 5 stars?

The chapter begins with the much anticipated fireworks, describes a second even more dramatic event, and settles in to an almost tension free late night dinner.

btw, I loved the name usage. Dave talking to and about himself. TBBT assuming an even more significant nom de plume.

kudos

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
More Stories