Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you just described me," he said nodding his head and clenching his fist as if he wanted to punch someone or hit something.

Having said all they needed to say, they fell silent with neither of them talking.

"Can't we just forget about love, stop all of this talking, and just have sex?" She looked at him. "I'm still horny."

He looked at her long and hard before responding. As if she was his ship, his one last chance of happiness in life, she was slowly drifting away from the dock and he only had one running jump to hop aboard, otherwise, he'd be adrift at sea in the way he's always been aimlessly floating by not confronting his emotions when having sex with a prostitute.

"Sure. Yeah. Okay. I can do that," he said. "So long as we can still have pillow talk."

"Pillow talk? You want pillow talk Dave? I can give you pillow talk," she said grabbing his cock and watching it grow hard in her hand. "Slam that big, hard prick in my warm, wet pussy Marine but, before you do, lick me. Lick my cunt Dave. Make me wet with your tongue and fingers. Feel my big tits and finger my nipples. Make me want you Dave. I need to cum. I need to cum with your cock inside my pussy before I take your big prick inside of my mouth and suck you, really suck you until you shoot another warm, oozy load of cum inside my mouth that splashes against the back of my throat."

"Holy shit! With that mouth you have on you, you could have been a Marine," he said laughing.

"Stop fucking talking Dave and lick my pussy while using one finger to rub my clit and your other finger to fuck my cunt bitch," she said grabbing him around the neck and pulling his head down to her crotch. "You're my bitch now."

Never one to disobey a direct order, just as commanded, Dave fell in between Susan's legs and licked her pussy while rubbing her clit with one finger and finger fucking her with his other. He used his other hand to reach up and fondle her big tits while fingering her erect, hard nipples.

"I love your blonde pussy Susan," he said coming up for air with his mouth still on her pussy. "I love licking you," he said licking and licking her while fingering her.

He had her squirming all over the sofa cushions. He had her moaning. Then, when he felt her legs tighten, when she was obviously ready to cum, she stopped and pulled him up to her.

"Fuck me now Dave. I'm wet enough. I'm really to be drilled, Sergeant," she said.

Dave mounted her and limiting his talking to pillow talk, he had his cock doing all the talking for him instead of his mouth.

"You're so warm. You're so wet. You're so tight," he said wiggling his ass while moving his cock deeper inside of her with every hump and every thrust.

As if they were one, hump for hump and thrust for thrust, they were together now for however long. She returned his passion with her own fucking him as hard as he was fucking her.

"Fuck me Dave," she said humping him. "Fuck me," she said holding him. "Slam that big, hard cock inside of me," she said wrapping her legs around his strong back. "Hump me Marine. Fuck me Dave, really fuck me. Make me cum. I need to cum," she said.

Fucking him as hard as he was fucking her, she rolled him over. Now sitting on top of him while humping and fucking him, with her big tits bobbing, swaying, and dancing, Dave reached up to harness her big boobs before she hurt herself with them.

"You're tits are so big," he said. "You breasts are so firm," he said. "I love your huge knockers Susan," he said pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples.

"I'm going to cum. You're going to make me cum," she said leaning down to him.

With her hair hanging down all over his face as if his head was hidden by the blonde camouflage of tall grass that grew as tall as wheat and that had been burned blonde by the hot kiss by the sun, she kissed him. Humping him while kissing him, she continued to be humped while humping him. They were fucking more than they were making love. Taking command of the situation in the way that he always did, it was Dave's turn to roll her over and fuck her, and he did.

Now fucking her harder and faster, slamming his cock inside of her, he was fucking Susan with all the strength and energy he had. He wanted her to cum. He needed her to cum. Maybe if he could make her cum, she'd want him. Maybe if he could make her cum, she'd never want to be without him. Maybe if he could make her cum, she'd love him as much as he loves her.

"I'm cumming Dave. Oh God, I'm cumming. Yeah, that's it baby. Right there. Don't stop. Hump me harder. Hump me faster. Fuck me Dave. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Totally spent, they collapsed in one another's arms. They stayed like that for what seemed like forever and what seemed like an hour when it was only a few minutes.

"That was amazing Susan," he said kissing her while fondling her breasts.

"Shhh," she said. "Don't ruin the moment by talking."

Her eyes were closed and she looked as if she was sleeping.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said feeling rejected by her again.

He gave her a long, wet kiss before getting up and disappearing in the bathroom. When he returned, she was gone.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
poof

see what happens when you talk too much?

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

10 stars on this chapter...sorry but i got a deal on stars...lol

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeabout 11 years ago
very intense

The way you twist politics and passion into your stories is amazing. You are talking about government one minute, and wild fucking the next. You really pour yourself into your stories. The line between reality and fiction is blurred.

Another great chapter.

Jake

joey191973joey191973about 11 years ago
gone where

Susan another great story. Can't wait to see what happens next

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories