Bag of Tricks

Story Info
Kinky wife surprises her hard-working husband.
2k words
4.25
73.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights were off when Jason opened the door. That was odd. Kat should have been there. And if Kat wasn't there, where was the baby? As he walked to the bedroom in the darkness, Jason began to grow worried about his family. Before he could think too much about it, a figure stepped out of the doorway behind him. Before he could react, his arms were tethered behind his back and he was yelling frantically.

"Hey!" scolded a familiar voice. "You're gonna wake up the baby!"

Jason breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

"You scared the shit out of me!" he gasped.

In the sliver of light sneaking in through the blinds, Jason could barely see Kat and when his eyes adjusted, he discovered she wasn't wearing much of anything. On her short, curvaceous frame was a black leather corset that allowed her cleavage to pour out and hanging on her hips was one of her ten pairs of black pants.

"Cute. How much was it?"

"Can you just shut up for, like, ten seconds and enjoy this?"

Jason cracked a little smirk. He had a way of downplaying his wife's advances.

"Don't you wanna know how work was?" he teased.

"Shut up," she answered with a tug on his hand.

"Where are we going?" he inquired playfully.

"Shut UP!"

Once inside the bedroom, Kat spun on her heel and pushed Jason back onto the bed.

"Tonight, we're playing a little game. You stay quiet and do everything I tell you."

"Oh, this sounds fun," Jason said mockingly as he sat up, "and what do I get for my cooperation?"

"Well, you might get to fuck me. But only if you're lucky."

Somehow, Kat had caught Jason on a night he was actually in the mood for games. She paused the obligatory moment for his objections and when she heard none, she overcame her shock enough to proceed. Without another word Kat flounced across the room and dipped her hand into a paper bag propped against the wall, producing a long strip of leather. Silently, she straddled Jason's legs and draped her arms around Jason's neck, drawing the strap up until the ball in the middle lodged firmly between his teeth. After fastening the buckle on the back of his head, she sat back satisfied with her efforts.

"Arms up," Kat commanded. To her surprise, Jason actually obeyed her. This excited Kat and made her movements swifter and stronger. In what seemed like no time, she had stripped Jason and he was laying completely naked on the bed, a little scared of what she might do. But Kat wasn't finished yet. Silently, she pulled two pairs of soft leather cuffs from the bag. Without consulting her slave, she fastened his left wrist into one cuff. The corresponding end was fixed to the cold metal bar at the head of the bed. The process was repeated with the right hand. Jason could have easily used one hand to free the other, but at this point he was interested in what else Kat had in her bag of tricks.

"Now, I'm going to go down on you. I want you nice and hard for me."

Before Jason could respond, Kat's head dipped down and she licked the tip of his cock. His penis jumped a little, but she wasn't satisfied. She opened her mouth wide and hungrily took him in. Closing her lips over her teeth, she slid him in and out, over and over until she was content with his hardness . Consulting her bag of tricks again, she came up this time with what looked like a whip handle with a sprout of leather whisps at the opposite end. Slowly, she dragged the strands up the inside of his thigh. Involuntarily, Jason clenched his buttocks. At this sign of insolence, Kat playfully swatted Jason's hardened cock with the miniature cat-o-nine tails. A tiny grunt escaped his gag and Kat glared up at him. Looking back down, she punished his cock over and over until no sound came from him. Jason was surprised when he had the courage to steal a glance downward and found he was even harder than before. He rolled his eyes in wonder and when they focused again on his wife, she was uncapping the lid on a tube that looked almost like a toothpaste container. Jason knew this tube. He and Kat had played with lubricants before, but this one didn't look like the white and blue off-brand they normally used. Before he could discern what was written on the tube, Kat had slathered it on her hands and was lowering a tight fist onto Jason's hard cock. He gasped harshly as his penis pushed its way through the closed fingers and into a simulated vagina. In seconds the only sounds in the room were the wet slippery sound of lubricant, the bed sheets sliding under naked skin, and Jason's helpless moans.

With hips pumping, Jason's mind began to wander through the thick wetness he pushed into. It felt pretty convincing and the more he thought about it, the closer to orgasm he crept. Suddenly, Jason felt a light sting: the realization came fast. The unfamiliar tube had held a warming liquid spiced with menthol. Just as he felt the necessary muscles begin to itch for release, he thrusted into nothingness. Kat sat watching with great amusement as Jason pushed his hips upward but felt nothing but the cool night air around them. With a faint whimper, Jason flicked his tortured eyes toward Kat's stoic face.

"Well, I couldn't let you come just yet. You see, we're not done here."

Kat leaned over Jason's head and quickly unsnapped the cuffs.

"On you hands and knees."

A light tingle raced over Jason's skin, reducing his flesh to goose bumps. As he readjusted to his commanded position, he caught a glimpse into the bottom of Kat's mystery bag just in time to see her pull out the last item.

When he finally glanced back at his mistress, he realized she had shed her pants but still wore the corset. Her pubic hair had been neatly trimmed back but still grew amply in the triangle between her legs. He wondered if she had shaved the parts he couldn't see at the moment. As she moved past him and her legs parted slightly, he smiled and decided she probably had. She had obviously been planning this for awhile. His eyes traveled up her body and came to rest on the apparatuses she now manipulated. In her hand was a dildo about 15 inches long and nearly 3 inches thick. Each side had a head on it and in the middle was a hilt that rested snuggly on a metal ring in the center of the belt Kat was snapping into place. Sliding one end easily into her wet pussy, Kat laced the other end through the loop and smiled down at Jason. Walking around to the head of the bed, Kat grabbed a handful of Jason's hair, pulled his head up so he was looking in her eyes, and ordered, "Now, you'll do me a favor."

She knelt on the bed in front of him with the wall behind her supporting her weight. Without argument, Jason bowed his head and took nearly seven inches into his gaping mouth. Kat closed her eyes and rolled her head back, giving a quiet little moan of pleasure. Jason was still hard and began to allow his hand to creep downward to pleasure himself, but Kat felt the movement and snapped her eyes open. Reaching over his head to rake her nails down his exposed back she spat, "Hands around me! Now!" and Jason's arms flew around her waist, grabbing her buttocks roughly. "Good…" she cooed and raised one hand to the back of his head. Applying light pleasure, she assisted his bobbing until she was moaning, almost as if she had grown nerve endings in the artificial inches protruding from her pelvis.

Just as Kat felt herself creeping toward the edge of orgasm, she gathered her willpower and stopped the action. Looking down at her gagged husband on his hands and knees, she smiled with satisfaction.

"Stay there."

Grabbing the lubricant and slipping quickly from her place, she walked toward the opposite end of the bed. Looking down at her newfound addition, she smirked and decided she liked the way she looked with a big hard cock. She had no interest in any kind of permanent change of course, but it excited her immensely to have this fresh power over her love.

Sliding into place behind Jason, she flipped open the gel and squeezed it generously on the palm of hand. She tilted her head enjoying the feel of the cool liquid as she focused the wetness on her first two fingers. Quickly and without verbal warning, she wrapped her left arm around Jason's bent waist, grabbed his rock solid penis, and slipped the fingers on her right hand into Jason's perfect ass. With a moan he rocked back into her and tried to gasp around the gag as her fingers pushed on. In seconds, he was using his knees to rhythmically impale himself on Kat's fingers and ended each sway with a quick thrust forward to make use of Kat's tight hand closed around his genitals. Deciding that he was loosened up enough Kat released his cock, removed her fingers, and prepared her new toy for its first use. Mercifully, she then stretched forward and unfastened the ball gag and one side of the cuffs. The sudden freedom drew a gasp from him, a sigh of mixed pleasure and relief.

Bracing Jason with her left hand, she guided the toy into him with more caution and respect than she had shown all night. With a sharp intake of air, he accommodated everything offered to him. After kneeling motionless momentarily to allow Jason's relatively virginal ass to grow accustomed to the stretching being forced upon it, Kat slowly began to pump her hips. As she worked the dildo into Jason, the other end rocked back and forth inside her own body. In seconds both were groaning as Kat began to slam viciously into Jason. Every thrust yielded a high grunt from the receiver and each grunt excited her more and more.

With virtually no warning, orgasm crashed over Kat and her legs weakened. Seeing his opportunity, Jason slowly moved back and sat on his haunches as Kat toppled sideways. His cock, still flushed with blood flow, bobbed before her eyes. Saying nothing, he wound her hair in his hand and pulled her mouth up to his waiting genitals. She eagerly took him in and applied another bout of light suction.

When Jason felt himself again nearing his climax, he shoved Kat flat on the bed at ripped frantically at the clasps of the strap-on. As her tore away the end that penetrated her, he quickly propped himself between her legs and replaced the toy with his own flesh. He pounded into her over and over, filling the room with the sound of wet sex and moaning. Briefly opening his eyes, he noticed her breasts had spilled from the top of the constricting corset. He dipped his head to take a flushed nipple into his mouth and scraped his teeth along the surface. Her mouth dropped open letting a moan pour forward. She wrapped her arms around his back and brushed her fingertips along his flanks. The pounding was relentless and both were climbing towards the breaking point. The panting sounded like trains hammering full-speed down the tracks. With a crescendo of whimpers, Kat began to let herself go.

"Oh god baby!"

With that, every bit of will power Jason had fell away and he drove into her four urgent times, shooting into her with each thrust.

Minutes later, both lay exhausted with limbs draped over each other.

Kat spoke first.

"Tonight I love about you that you're always willing to bend to my whims… No matter how ridiculous they seem at first."

Jason smiled and drifted out of his haze long enough to reply;

"Tonight what I love about you is that you've always got something up your sleeve."

"But I'm not wearing sleeves," fired a drowsily satiated voice.

"You're a dork."

"No you're a dork."

"I love you."

"I love you too baby."

Seconds later, they slept.