Baggage Claim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As fast as he could, Tom put his cock on Amanda's mouth. She spread her lips and he pushed his cock inside. She could taste her own juices, combined with his pre-cum.

Suddenly, Angie's head was on Amanda's shoulder and her hands were kneading Amanda's tits.

"Get ready, babe," Angie said softly. "He can really unload."

Amanda continued to suck the cock without faltering. Tom groaned once as an apparent warning, and then held Amanda's head in place with his hand.

A violent gush of cum splashed against the back of Amanda's throat. She tried to swallow before the next one shot out. Tom continued to fill her mouth until the overflow covered Amanda's lips. Amanda used one hand to stroke the cock and the other hand to wipe his cum off her chin.

He seemed to cum forever before pulling out, still very hard.

"God, you're good," Tom panted. "Joel, you have to do this."

The young man stood, his erection pointing to the ceiling as he approached Amanda.

"I need to cum," she begged. "Fuck me, please."

To everyone's surprise—maybe even Amanda's—she fell onto her back on the couch and let Joel climb on top. As soon as he had the thong pulled out of the way and his cock was in position, he plunged it inside her, much to Amanda's satisfaction. Angie moved over and took a breast in her mouth. The fucking began and Amanda closed her eyes.

All the events of the evening were forgotten during the near-perfect sex. Joel's cock filled Amanda's cunt; Angie sucked on her tit. The multitude of sensations flowing through Amanda's body excluded any thoughts of anger she might have. She tried to prolong it, but an orgasm wouldn't wait.

Amanda gripped the edge of the couch and cried out in bliss as she came. Over and over, her body released itself through her pussy. She begged Joel to fuck her harder and he eagerly obeyed.

A moment later, he said, "Can I cum inside?"

"Yes!" Amanda screamed. "Just keep fucking me."

In the midst of her final orgasm, Joel started to empty his balls inside her cunt. Amanda gripped the cock with her muscles, forcing every drop out of it while Joel was still hard. His grunts joined the sound of the couch crashing against the wall with each thrust.

They finished at the same time and Joel lowered himself onto Amanda's limp body. His cock left a trail of cum on her thigh as he rolled off the couch.

"Damn, she's tight," he said, staggering to his feet.

Angie and Amanda were locked in one last, passionate kiss. Tom and Joel had a drink while getting back into their clothes and watching the women.

The TransFlyte crew had one last request for Amanda. Could she leave her thong behind?

She took it off and handed it to Angie with a smile.

Minutes later as she walked out of the office trailing her two bags behind, a nearby security guard caught her eye. He smiled.

"Lost your luggage, huh?"

Amanda blushed and headed for the exit.

12