Bahama Mama

Story Info
Brother and sister find island love with dad and stepmom.
9.4k words
4.54
185.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaza10010
zaza10010
25 Followers

After circling the island with its magnificent blue water and beaches, our plane touched down in the Bahamas at 4:30 in the afternoon. It was a long flight from Chicago's O'Hare airport, where we transferred flights from Eppley Airport, in Omaha. I was really looking forward to a great week in the sun and getting out of this brutal Midwestern March weather. This winter was particularly cold in Lincoln, and I'd been working particularly hard during my current semester at the University of Nebraska. I'm a biochemical engineering major, hoping to be accepted into a veterinary school when I graduate. I've always wanted to be a vet growing up, but the volume of work so far has been brutal. I was really looking forward to NOT thinking about organic chemistry and biology for a week!

My younger brother sat next to me on the plane. He turned 18 several months ago and was finishing up his senior year of High School in Omaha, still trying to decide what he wants to do. He's yet to be accepted to college, primarily because he hasn't applied anywhere. "I can't see paying for college until I know what I want to do," he'd say to me during the heart-to-heart discussions I'd have with him. "Jason, you don't want to end up working in the corn fields for the rest of your life, do you?" I'd ask. He'd just laugh and say "the world needs to eat, ya know."

Jason is a typical high school kid from Nebraska. He plays football and parties with his friends in the back of his truck. He's not the most ambitious kid in the world, but then again, not many of the guys I know in Omaha were all that ambitious.

I was the studious one in the family. I always put studying before sports, or dating or even having fun. "Your sister is such a geek," Jason's friends would say as I walked past them carrying 20 or so pounds of books. "Damn straight," he'd say, "that's so she can take care of me," and he'd jump up and help me with my books. Jason was very protective of me as we got older, particularly if I was around any of his friends. Or any guy, for that matter.

Jason and I have always had a good relationship. As the older sister, I always tried to look out for him, particularly after our parents got divorced and Dad moved away to Chicago. But that quickly became irrelevant when he shot past me in 6th grade both in height and weight. He now stands 6'2" and weighs about 225. Your typical Nebraska farm boy. I, on the other hand, got my size from my mother's side of the family and I rocketed to a cool 5'2" and 105 pounds, soaking wet.

"I can't wait to have my first legal drink, Sara," Jason said to me as the plane landed in Nassau. The drinking age in the Bahamas in 18. "Yeah, you can finally figure out what a beer tastes like, since I'm sure you've never had one," I said sarcastically as I punched him in the arm.

"That's true. Never had one, I swear," he pleaded, feigning innocence. "I'm looking forward to finding out what all the fuss is about." We both smiled and looked out the plane window at the palm trees surrounding the Nassau airport.

"I don't know about you, but I want a drink with an umbrella in it. I don't care what color it is or what it tastes like, I just want to lie on a lounge chair and have someone bring me a drink with an umbrella." I said with a smile. "And a straw."

"Yeah, and I'm sure you'd like Pedro the cabana boy to help you with your suntan lotion as well," he laughed.

"Pedro. Or Jose. Either way is fine by me," I smiled. "I do need to lose this pasty white complexion though. I haven't seen the sun in months. I need this trip."

"Well, it will be interesting, that's for sure," Jason said as he nodded his head to the other side of the plane where my father sat with his new wife, Wendy.

My parents have been divorced for over 13 years now, so even though my mother has not had a serious relationship since he left, it's not really that big a deal that my father finally found someone else last year. He started dating Wendy a couple years ago and they've been head over heels in love ever since. Dad owns a machine parts company on the outskirts of Chicago and Wendy is one of his newest salespeople. She's perky, adorably cute and, although I hate to admit it, lots of fun. She's 27, which is strange for me because she's actually closer to my age than my father's, but they both seem extremely happy to be together.

Mom and Dad have always had a pretty cordial relationship, and it wasn't an especially "ugly divorce". I was 7 and Jason was 5 at the time, so we didn't really understand what was happening. It's weird for Jason and me since we live with Mom in Nebraska and Dad lives in Chicago. We only see him a few times a year at holidays and such and we only met Wendy one time before their wedding in Vegas (yes, it sounds cliché to run off and get married in Vegas, but that's what they did!)

It was Wendy's idea to invite us to the Bahamas so she could, "have some fun and get to know her stepchildren." I never really thought of myself as a "stepchild" particularly for someone only a few years older than me, but for a free trip to the Bahamas in the middle of the winter, I'm happy to play the role of loving daughter.

Jason, on the other hand, had a much different reaction. Since Dad moved away when he was only 5, Jason has essentially been the man of the house for my mother and me. He resented Dad for leaving and not really making a huge effort to maintain his relationship with us. He's never been to one of Jason's football games, which I know hurts him deep down.

When mom told us about the Wendy and Dad's offer for a week of sun and fun, I was thrilled but I believe Jason's response was something like "I'm not going anywhere with that old man and his giggly little tart."

"Jason!' Mom screamed. "I'll have none of that. This woman is your father's wife and you'll not talk that way about her. You will show her some respect. And your father is finally trying to rebuild his relationship with you. He loves you very much and he's trying. You should try too." Mom stared back at Jason with anger in her eyes. She never spoke badly about Dad and never allowed Jason or me to either. Jason finally relented. "OK, fine, I'll go. What the hell, I could use a break from this cold anyway."

When the plane parked, they wheeled some stairs over to the door and we got up to get off the plane. I stretched my arms over my head to work out the kinks and Jason reached over and began massaging my shoulders. He's always had a very strong grip and was always able to quickly knead the kinks out of my back and shoulders. "That feels nice," I said. "It's such a long trip," I said as I tilted my head and neck from side to side.

"Juan, the cabana boy awaits," he said as we gathered our bags and headed off the plane.

We met up with Dad and Wendy at the luggage carousel. They were holding hands and she was whispering in his ear and laughing. "There they are," she squealed when she saw us. "Over here guys," she said as she smiled and waved.

Wendy had already taken off her Chicago Bears sweatshirt and was wearing a flowered tank top and jeans. "Wasn't that a great flight?" she asked us both.

I just love the Bahamas. It's sooooo beautiful here."

"Great," I deadpanned. " Where can I get a drink?" I smiled and Wendy giggled.

"The place where we are staying makes the greatest Bahama Mamas on the island," Dad added.

"Bahama who?" Jason asked.

Wendy jumped in. "Oh Jase, you'll just love them! Bahama Mamas. The island specialty. Lots of rum and fresh fruit juice. They're to die for," she giggled and touched his arm.

"Do they come with umbrellas?" I asked.

"Absolutely," said Dad. "You can't even taste the rum."

"That's all that matters to me, then!" I said as our luggage arrived and we went out to look for our ride to the resort.

******************

The Bahia Mar timeshare resort on the south side of the island was everything Dad said it would be. Our airport van turned into a private graveled driveway lined with tall palm trees that were waving in the breeze. Several golf carts passed us along the way taking various guests to their rooms. The resort was a collection of bungalows, each painted in a pastel color tucked in amongst the trees. We drove past a beautiful swimming pool surrounded by cabanas and a few clay tennis courts. A couple rode by on horseback as we meandered down the road towards the main entrance. You could smell the honeysuckle flowers and the salt water in the air. I was really starting to relax.

By the time we arrived at the main entrance to the resort, it was close to 6:00 and we were all getting a little bit hungry. Our van pulled up to the front entrance of the resort and several members of the hotel staff ran up to greet us.

"Mr. Wilkerson?" the bellman asked.

"Yes, that's me," Dad replied.

"Welcome to the Bahia Mar, Mr. Wilkerson! You and your family will be staying in the coral suite for the duration of your stay. I think you'll find the accommodations suitable for your needs," he added.

We got out of the van and a woman walked up to us smiling, carrying a tray of drinks – all had umbrellas!!

Jason jumped out of the van, "Bahama Mamas, I presume?"

"Yes sir," she answered proudly. "These are our specialty."

Jason grabbed two drinks and handed them to Wendy and me, then grabbed two more for him and Dad. We all toasted our arrival, and Dad said, "Here's to a great week of fun and relaxation."

"I don't know about you all, but I'm starving," Dad said. "How about we change and come back here for dinner at the main restaurant. I'm told they have the freshest fish on the island."

Sounds great," I said, "and keep these drinks coming!"

"Very good, Mr. Wilkerson," said the bellman. "I'll reserve a table for your family overlooking the water."

The bellman loaded our luggage on the back of the golf cart and we all climbed on for the short trip to our bungalow. The cart had three rows of seats. Dad and Wendy sat in front and Dad put his arm around her, pulled her close and kissed her lips. Jason and I jumped in the back. He grabbed my knee and whispered in my ear, "This could be pretty great after all." He kept his hand on my leg for the short ride to the bungalow.

I smiled and gently kissed him on the cheek, "I'm glad you're being a good sport. Let's have some fun."

We pulled up in front of our bungalow and went inside for a look. Dad opened the door revealing a large living room and an adjoining kitchenette. The unit was decorated with a tropical décor, with lots of colorful paintings of fish and beaches hanging in various places throughout the bungalow. The furniture was a tasteful rattan style in bright greens and yellow. From the entrance to the living room I could see the master bedroom off to the left down a hallway, and the bellman told us there was a bed and pull-out couch up the stairs in the loft overlooking the living room. It was perfect.

The bellman brought Dad and Wendy's luggage into the master bedroom and Jason carried our luggage up to the loft. At the top of the stairs there was a queen sized bed and a pullout couch against the wall. I quickly jumped on the bed and pointed to the coach and said to Jason, "You're on the couch, fella. I deserve the bed more than you."

"We'll see about that," he said as he jumped on the bed and tried to wrestle me off the bed. He grabbed me around the waist and literally picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. He was so strong, and I could feel the muscles in his back as he patted my ass. As I hung over his back, I began to smack his butt. "See how you like it. Now put me down," I screamed as he dropped me down on the couch. "You'll have to work for this bed, Sara." Somehow you'll have to get me off it," he said with a smile as he jumped back on the bed. "That's not fair," I pouted as I picked up a pillow and tossed it at his head. "I'm just a little girl and I need my beauty sleep."

"You're beautiful enough," he said with a wink. "Besides, I'll be having my first drinks ever, so I'll need the bed to nurse my hangover."

"Yeah right," I laughed. "OK, tell you what. You sleep in it tonight and we'll switch every other night."

"All right, I guess that could work." He said.

"But I get the shower first," I yelled as I got up, grabbed my suitcase and dragged it into the bathroom in the loft.

*************************************

We all showered and changed and Jason and I walked over to the restaurant around 8:00. It felt fantastic to take a hot shower and put on a light dress. I've been wearing bulky sweaters and boots for so long, I almost forgot what it felt like for my skin to be exposed to the fresh air. I loved my little yellow dress. It was low cut, although I didn't have a ton of cleavage to show off with my B cup breasts, but, what can you do? The hem of the dress ended about 4 inches above my knees. I have shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes, which (if I do say so myself) look great with the yellow dress.

Jason had showered and changed into Bermuda shorts and a blue polo shirt. His green eyes sparkled when I sat down. "Wow," he said, "don't you look particularly hot tonight!" I beamed, "Why thank you kind sir," and I put my hand out for him to kiss. He grabbed it, and dramatically bowed his head and gave my right hand a very gentle, very sensuous kiss. It made me a little uncomfortable as I thought I felt his tongue during the kiss, so I quickly pulled it back and we both laughed and set off to find some new drinks. "Hmmmm," I thought.

Dad and Wendy joined us a few minutes later and sat down. Dad was wearing a blue shirt and light sports jacket. He was wearing light brown chino pants and sandals. He pulled out the chair for Wendy while she sat down. He gently kissed her on the lips and sat down himself. Actually, Dad looked quite handsome. He wore his hair longer than most men his age and he combed it back. He looked a little like a cross between an aging hippy and a college professor. It was actually kind of sexy.

Wendy looked absolutely radiant. Her blonde hair was long and straight, hanging down to the middle of her back that swayed back and forth when she laughed. Her blue eyes complemented her hair and showed off her clean, pure skin. She had on a very low cut red dress which showed off her braless C cups very nicely. You could see the outline of her nipples underneath the sheer fabric of the dress. I noticed Jason staring at her chest and I subtly elbowed him in the ribs and he laughed embarrassingly.

The waiter brought another round of drinks and we settled in to enjoy the warm breeze, the smells of the ocean and the gentle lapping of the waves 30 feet away.

Dinner was spectacular. We all had fresh fish and salads, and were enjoying our second bottle of chardonnay while we listened to the house calypso band playing local favorites.

Jason leaned back in his chair and patted his stomach. "Dad, I have to say, that was one of the best meals I've had in a long time. I really appreciate you doing this for us." He reached over and caressed my arm, "Actually, we both really appreciate it."

"Yeah, thanks so much Dad," I added as Jason gently rubbed his finger tips across my forearm. I don't know if it was all the alcohol or the location, but I really didn't want him to stop and was disappointed when he pulled his hand away.

"Well, I'd like to take all the credit, but it really was Wendy's idea." He put his hands gently over hers and looked into her eyes. "She really wanted to get to know you both so much better and thought this was a great opportunity to spend some quality time together."

Wendy blushed. "I'm just happy you both agreed to join us. I know I can never replace your mom, but I'd like us all to have a close relationship."

Jason got up and walked around the table and hugged Wendy around the shoulders. "It's OK, Wendy. I always liked you, but Sara, well, she'll always be a problem," he said as he looked over to me and started to laugh.

I smiled a crooked smile, and then slowly, dramatically flipped my middle finger and we all laughed.

We finished up the last of the wine and Dad asked for the check.

"Well, I think we're going to turn in," Dad said. "Are you two coming?"

"Actually, I'd like to stay here at the bar for a while and enjoy the music a little longer. I think there's another umbrella drink with my name on it back there somewhere."

Jason said with a smile, "I'll stay too. I need to make sure the cabana boys stay away from my little sister." We all laughed.

We both thanked and hugged Wendy and Dad again. "All right then. Good night now. Don't stay up too late." Dad and Wendy began walking back to the bungalow hand in hand. We could hear them laughing as they walked down the path.

"What do you say, Jase. You up for another Bahama Mama?"

"What the hell. I've already had five. Plus the wine. What's one more?"

We moved over to a small table in the corner of the bar and ordered our drinks. The table was small and round in a dark corner of the room, near the water. There was a small candle in the middle next to a bowl of peanuts. The chairs were low to the ground and very close to one another.

We sat for a moment and watched the few couples dancing on the small dance floor to the left of the bar. "What do you say Sara? Wanna dance a little?"

I smiled. "Sure, why not. We're on vacation, right?"

He stood up, took my hand and led me to the dance floor. The band was playing a slow, Bahamian love song and two other couples were dancing closely to the romantic tune. Jason wrapped his arm around my back and we began to slowly rock to the music. I nuzzled my head into his shoulders and enjoyed the moment. I could feel his hands caressing my bare back as he held me tight. He was slowly lowering his hands to the small of my back just above my ass. His fingernails gently scratched my back which made my skin tingle in anticipation. I could feel that he was getting hard and began pushing himself lightly against my crotch. His fingers began to slide further down my back and he gently caressed my dress at the top of my ass. While I was enjoying being with him like this, he was still my brother and I knew we shouldn't go any further. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a sly smile, "Careful there fella, you're getting a little close to where you shouldn't be."

"What do you mean?" He acted innocent and slid his hands back up to safety. "It's just gravity pulling my hands down there." He winked and looked deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, gravity and your first taste of alcohol, "I said as I hugged him tightly. "Come on, let's finish our drinks before we get ourselves in trouble." I grabbed his hand and led him back to the table where our drinks were waiting. I knew it was wrong to play this game with him or even think like this, but this was such a romantic location and I was feeling particularly lonely, particularly horny. Whether it was too many Bahama Mamas or just the lack of a social life back at school, I was clearly getting caught up in the moment. I wanted to spend more time with Jason. Treat him as a boyfriend, not a brother. But I was conflicted. If we went any farther, our relationship could change forever. I was afraid where that could lead, so I tried to put these thoughts out of my mind.

We finished another couple drinks and headed back to the bungalow, both of us extremely drunk. We walked down the path and Jason placed his arm around me. "You know Sara, I really love you," he said through slurred words. "You've always been there for me and I'll always appreciate that. If there is every anything you need, just ask. I'll do anything for you. I swear."

"I love you too Jason, you know that," and I wrapped my arm around his waist a little tighter. "You mean the world to me and I don't ever want our relationship to change."

zaza10010
zaza10010
25 Followers