Bahama Mama

Story Info
Mom gets more than she bargained for on vacation!
2.7k words
4.3
46.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie was on a Caribbean cruise with her family for March break. It was so nice to get away from the cold weather. It had been another long winter in upstate New York. She and her husband and teenaged children had been enjoying a very relaxing cruise. They had been to Grand Cayman and the Bahamas and now they had come to the Barclay Islands. They were in port for 2 days, and on the first morning they were scheduled to go for a beach day.

The family was all outfitted for the beach, and Marie was wearing her turquoise bathing suit and a white cover up with Bahamas written in turquoise cursive across the bust. She also wore a big white, turquoise and navy floppy hat and turquoise flip flops. Marie was curvy and petite with light ash brown hair, fair skin and blue eyes. She loved the sun but it didn't like her, so she had to cover up. She felt a little out of place being so round, short and white in the sea of tourists, many of them women who looked like trophy wives, tanned and taut and turned out in skimpy bikinis and pareos.

She carried the beach bag and brought up the rear, herding her kids towards the ferry that would take them to the beach. Looking ahead, she saw a tall handsome caramel coloured man, who stood out from the darker fellows on the dock. She looked out over the ocean, lost in thought, and suddenly it was her turn to step into the boat.

"Hey Bahama Mama! Welcome aboard!" he said.

She was confused because he didn't have an island accent but he was clearly at home here. She was also confused as to why he called her Bahama Mama, and then she realized: her cover up. She giggled and smiled as he gave her his arm. He steadied her with his other hand and when he put his hand on her lower back, he glided his hand to the side and gave her hip a squeeze. Marie looked up at him, her eyes widened and a blush rose on her cheeks while he looked down at her and winked. She giggled.

The handsome man leaned in and said "My name is James. Don't hesitate to let me know if I can help you during your visit."

"Thank you!" Marie squeaked.

"Marie, come on, let's sit on the top deck" her husband called.

Marie turned back and smiled, blushing more, and then followed her husband upstairs.

After a nice cruise across the harbour, by small islands with beautiful houses, resorts and palm trees, they had arrived at the beach resort. The ferry docked, and in the scramble to disembark, Marie lost sight of James. Inwardly she sighed, but after a few minutes, she was distracted by her family. She got them settled on some loungers, put on their sunscreen, got the kids passes for the water obstacle course, and then she got her husband a beer, and a strawberry daiquiri for herself. After enjoying their drinks, she and her husband went to play in the water. They were having so much fun, she didn't realize that she had forgotten to apply her own sunscreen.

After swimming, they had lunch and headed back to the ferry. Marie was really starting to feel the sun. As they approached the ferry, she saw James and immediately felt better.

"Hello again, Bahama Mama." He stopped and winced. "Oh, you got a lot of sun".

Marie looked down at her chest and saw that it was bright red. "Oh my goodness!"

James smiled and leaned in. "See me when we get back to the port. I can hook you up with a local remedy. Your face and chest will feel much better once it is applied".

"Is it coconut milk?" she asked.

He chuckled and said "No, but it is creamy and refreshing."

She looked at him gratefully and said "Thank you, you're too kind."

When they arrived at the port, Marie ushered her family off the ferry and said "Go back to the ship. Honey, you have your beer tasting at 3:30. The ticket is in the envelope on the tall dresser in our stateroom. I am going to go with James here to get a local remedy for my sunburn".

They all said goodbye and Marie's husband shook James' hand and thanked him for taking care of his wife. James smiled broadly and said "My pleasure!"

James held out his arm to Marie gallantly and said "Come this way!"

She smiled up at him. What a gentleman, she thought to herself.

They walked towards a condominium complex not far from the port. She assumed they were going to the offices of the beach resort, but as they entered the lobby, it seemed that there were no offices.

"Where are we going?" Marie asked.

"The third floor" James replied.

He put his hand on the small of her back and guiding her into the elevator. He pushed 3 and smiled at her. Once the elevator doors opened, he ushered her down the hall and to the unit at the end of the hall. He unlocked the door, and led her into a nicely decorated suite. It wasn't personalized but it was welcoming and comfortable. He motioned for her to sit on the pale grey leather sofa and she sat down, now conscious that she was in an apartment alone with a man she didn't know wearing a bathing suit and a cover up. Her breathing sped up and she sat on the edge of the cushion. James went into the kitchen and poured them each a glass of water.

He handed her a glass, toasted, and said "Drink up, it's important to stay hydrated!"

She drank her water and then began to relax back into the couch.

James looked at her and said "Are you ready for me to make you feel better?"

"Oh yes, the local remedy! Is it a secret?"

"Yes", he replied." Close your eyes and I will take it out." He chuckled again, like he had on the ferry.

She obediently closed her eyes and, in a moment, he said "Open your eyes".

Marie opened her eyes and she gasped. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen and the only black cock she had seen in real life except a stripper over 20 years ago at her sister in law's bachelorette party.

He looked down at her and said "I have the cream that will soothe you".

She paused, giggled and without warning, launched herself forward and took his head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around his head, and sucked him gently, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. She flicked the underside with her tongue and wrapped her hands around his beautiful black cock, and then took him in her mouth again, this time more deeply. She gagged a bit but tried hard to take more. James reached down and stroked her hair. Suddenly, she popped his member out of her mouth, and lowered her mouth to take his balls in her mouth, while rubbing his cock along her face and stroking him.

He laughed deeply and looked down at her. "Marie, does your husband know that you're a little slut? My God you can suck."

She giggled. "Who do you think made me this way?"

Then she took him in her mouth again and began to suck hard while she played his balls. She was giving it her all despite the fact that her face was glowing red with her sunburn. He was getting close and pushed down on her head. She picked up the pace and he began fucking her mouth in earnest. Just before he exploded, he pulled out of her mouth and suddenly began to spray her face and chest with his sweet cream. He stepped back and looked at her, with globs of his cum dripping down her face and down chest, trailing from her red cleavage to her ivory D cups that had been revealed as her bathing suit slipped down due to her oral efforts. He always liked to admire his work, and he was pleased to see her his way.

Marie laughed and looked up at him as she wiped a glob from her cheek.

"Thank you for the 'local remedy', James! I feel better already!"

James laughed heartily and said "Why don't you go down the hall and clean up a bit. Then we can see if further applications of my remedy will cure what ails you!"

Marie leapt up and he smacked her ass as she walked by. She squealed and ran down the hall to the bathroom, eager for more...

So, there she was, in the Barclay Islands in the bathroom of a mysterious black man named James, washing his cum off her face and bust. She didn't really know where she was, she didn't know his last name and he didn't know anything about her: her last name, her age, that she was in an open marriage, or that she was a submissive. Or that she had never been with a guy who wasn't white. Or that that was her first facial. She was just some sunburned slutty stranger who had sucked his cock eagerly and was now likely taking too long to tidy up from his "local remedy" for her sunburn. She giggled to herself and wondered how she could have been so naive!

Never mind, she was glad that she had been fooled by him. She rummaged through the drawer and found a new toothbrush. She quickly brushed her teeth and straightened herself up as her suit and cover up had been pushed down during the afternoon's events. Had he put his hands down the front of her swimsuit, she wondered to herself? She had been so focused on his big, beautiful black cock, she couldn't remember.

She emerged from the bathroom and heard his voice calling her from a bedroom.

"Marie, come lay down beside me. You must be tired after all that hot sun and hard work."

She looked at him and realized that he was stretched out naked on the bed, his slender caramel skin in contrast to the white sheets. Immediately she blushed, but he couldn't see it due to her sunburn. He stood up and walked towards her. At 6 feet, he towered over her 5 foot and 3/4-inch stature.

"I think you're going to have to get undressed for me to cover you with my sweet cream" he said with a chuckle.

Marie snorted. "Oh yes, the local remedy, how could I forget?"

James smiled and laughed with her, and then stepped closer. "Let's get you undressed so I can see all those curves."

She gasped and shivered and put up her arms so he could strip her.

Once she had her cover up and bathing suit off, he ran his hands all over her, firmly on her pale skin and delicately over her sunburn. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips and then smiled.

"Minty?! I see you made yourself at home?" he said quizzically.

She smiled and said "Well, you left me an awful mess. I wanted to play again and I didn't think you would want me to be all sticky!"

He chuckled. "You're right." He kissed her again, this time deeply, penetrating her mouth with his tongue. She sighed and tilted her head back, melting with his attention. He circled her with his arms and pulled her close. "I spotted you right away on the dock" he said. "I knew I had to have you. You're just my type."

"Easy?" she asked with a giggle.

"No! Curvy, fair, sweet, with great tits, old enough to know how to please a man..." he said as he took her hands in his and kissed them.

"Now why don't you lay on the bed and let me soothe what ails you?" James said with a smooth tone that would have convinced her to do anything.

She giggled and hopped on the bed, getting on all fours.

He raised his eyebrow and smiled. "Marie, I have the feeling that you're more than an every day slut?" he said.

"Yes, James, I am a kinky slut!" She wiggled her ass towards him suggestively and then collapsed on the bed in giggles.

He laughed heartily and hopped onto the bed beside her. "You're a lot of fun, Marie!"

His expression changed, he became a bit serious. "Come here" he said, as he grabbed her and held her close.

She made a very happy noise as he squeezed her tight and gently parted her legs with his knee. He began to rub himself against her and she moved in time with him. Her breathing became heavy and her cheeks were flushed. She felt him against her and she became more excited. Then James turned his attention to her breasts, rubbing, squeezing, licking, suckling...and finally pulling those pretty pink nipples hard until she shrieked. Immediately he returned to his gentle attentions to her bust and she moaned.

By this time, Marie was a panting mess. He removed his leg from between hers, and pushed her on her back. "Have you ever been with a black man?" he asked her as he positioned himself in front her and parted her plump, ivory thighs with his dark, powerful hands.

She nodded her head no.

"Well, you know what they say, don't you, Marie?"

She nodded her head yes.

"Are you ready for me?"

She nodded yes and smiled.

"Here I come, baby." And he plunged into her, at first gently to stretch her out, and then forcefully, thrusting deeply over and over. Finally, he was fully inside her and she grunted. She had never felt so full; it was a feeling like no other. He moved slowly at first, then more quickly, while he leaned in to kiss her deeply on the lips. She shivered from the intensity and responded by beginning to buck her hips. That spurred him to pick up the pace, and soon they were moving in unison. Now he was slamming into her cervix and she was moaning deeply, punctuated by groans of pleasure.

James brought her to climax while mauling her tits. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer, and as much as he wanted to give her another facial, he wanted to cum inside her. Suddenly, he shuddered and filled her with his seed, not caring if she was going to get pregnant. As soon as he had come, he withdrew and grabbed her hips.

"Get on all fours, kinky Marie" he ordered her and she immediately complied.

He slipped into her slick slit and began to bang her furiously, slapping her ass while he thrusted his mahogany member into her pink pussy. She was so soft, so hot, and so unbelievably wet. He relented on the spanking and grabbed her hips, almost lifting her off the bed.

James was a boob man, so he then leaned in and reached around to enjoy hers, kneading and squeezing them as he pumped so hard that when Marie tried to speak, she was incoherent. The more he worked over her tits, the more she moaned. Her noises encouraged him to drive her harder. She exploded in a series of short orgasms, brought on by the vigorous thrusting and his sensual touch. He couldn't keep it together anymore, and he began to lose control. He pulled out, and sprayed her ass with his hot cum.

Once he regained his composure, he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Do you mind if I take a picture?" Cum was dripping down her ass and dribbling onto the bed.

"Sure. Do you always take a souvenir?" she giggled.

He smiled broadly and replied "I only take pics of my favourite girls".

She gulped. "But we just met."

"I know what I want when I see it." He wiped her off with a towel, slapped her bottom affectionately and rolled her over. "Put your head on my chest, Marie. I need to nap before we go again."

"Again?" she thought, breathless at the prospect of a repeat.

She settled in beside him and breathed in his scent as she burrowed into his chest and as he drifted off to sleep. She was sunburned but well fucked, in the bed of a handsome stranger on a tropical island. Marie was a very lucky slut indeed...