Bahama Mama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaza10010
zaza10010
25 Followers

Jason woke up and came to my bed and kissed me on the top of the head before he went to the bathroom. "Did that really happen?" he asked.

"Mmmm Hmmmm," was all I could say. He smiled, winked at me and said, "I'm glad it wasn't just a wet dream!"

After breakfast Dad asked if we wanted to join him and Wendy on a boat ride out to one of the uninhabited islands. "I was able to get a nice boat to take us around the other side of the island," Dad said. The restaurant will make us lunch and pack us some drinks. What do you say? It's very beautiful there. And very private," he said with a smile.

"I'm game. What about you Jason?"

"Sounds great," he answered.

Later on, we picked up the food and drinks at the restaurant and headed over to the boat. Dad and Jason were packing everything into the front of the boat when Wendy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me aside. "Did you enjoy the show?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"We heard you, Sara. Last night. Through the vent in the wall. You were watching, weren't you? It sounded like you were enjoying yourself as well!"

I immediately turned beet red and put my hand to my mouth. "Oh my God Wendy, I'm so sorry. We...we heard sounds from the closet and just got curious. I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have watched."

Wendy gave a conspiratorial laugh. "It's OK Sara. I kind of liked knowing you were watching us. We both did, actually."

"Dad knows! Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed."

"Don't be. He was actually pretty turned on by the whole thing. It was actually his idea to rent this boat and go to the island. Could be kind of fun," she said coyly as she winked and slipped a finger into the bottom of her mouth.

She leaned over close to me and whispered, "Besides, you saw me fucking your father...I want to watch you fuck your brother. It's only fair." And she reached down and grabbed my ass.

I was flushed and a little surprised, but the idea that Dad and Wendy knew we watched them was making me wet all over again.

"Well," I said with a huge smile, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens."

"Awesome," she said as she led me back to the boat by the hand.

We pulled up to the island about 45 minutes later. On the ride over, I kept replaying the conversation I had with Wendy over and over in my mind. Dad knew we watched. And he was OK with it! This trip was becoming more and more bizarre every second and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen next. I decided to go with it and let things happen.

Dad and Jason unloaded the boat and we set up camp a few yards down on the beach. Wendy laid out a nice blue blanket for our picnic under some palm trees. Dad was right. This was a very beautiful place. And we were the only people on the island.

Wendy bounced around the beach in her bikini unpacking our lunch and drinks and I could tell Jason was ogling her body behind his sunglasses. She gave us each a glass filled with Bahama Mamas and said with a huge grin, "Drink up kids, there's plenty more with this came from."

The drinks were great and Wendy asked if we wanted to go for a swim.

"I don't know about you Sara," Wendy said, "but I don't want any tan lines. Besides, nobody can see us." She reached behind her and unhooked her bikini top and it dropped to the beach. I chuckled at Jason's reaction when she did this. He nearly dropped his drink. I smiled when I saw him staring at Wendy's tits and her erect nipples. She then reached down and slid her bikini bottom down, revealing a cleanly shaved pussy. Dad smiled at her, and I could see the beginnings of an erection in Jason's shorts.

"Well Sara. What do you say," she said, curiously looking at my bikini.

"What the hell. " I quickly undid my bikini and stood next to Wendy naked. Dad and Jason got their first view of my body without clothes. I didn't have a shaved pussy like Wendy, but it was neatly trimmed. And while my tits weren't as big, my nipples were certainly as erect. I was a little self conscious until I saw the reaction from Dad and Jason.

"That's my girl," Dad said, obviously admiring my body. Jason stood there almost speechless.

Wendy grabbed my hand and led me into the water. "Let's go."

We jogged across the sand into the water and we both dove in. As soon as we emerged from the water, Wendy grabbed me around the neck and gave me a deep, sensuous kiss. She reached around and massaged my ass and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth.

"Wow," I said with wide eyes, as I returned the tongue kiss.

Wendy and I stood in the waist deep water for a few seconds deeply French kissing and groping each other when I noticed my Dad and Jason trudging through the surf towards us.

"Not so fast," Wendy yelled. "Not while you're wearing those" and she pointed towards their shorts.

Dad and Jason looked at each other and Dad was the first to react by quickly dropping his and tossing them to the beach. He stood there with a semi-erect cock pointing slightly towards the left. Jason hesitated a moment, but I guess the idea that we were all naked and waiting for him took away some of his shyness and he dropped his shorts as well. Unlike Dad, Jason was fully erect and his cock stood straight up.

They waded through the water and came up to Wendy and Me. Dad moved in first and grabbed Wendy and began kissing her deeply. Jason and I stood there watching, not sure what to do.

Wendy and Dad stopped kissing for a moment and Wendy went over to Jason. "Well, I've been hoping to do this since the first day we met," said Wendy as she grabbed him and wrapped her legs around his hips and kissed him deeply. I could see the base of his cock pressing into her pussy lips as he kissed her. Dad looked at me and smiled shyly.

"Well sweetie, what do you think? We're on vacation," and he waded towards me, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I didn't know how to react at first because I'd been hoping to do this since we got here. Now that I was kissing him and felt his cock press against my engorged pussy lips, I needed him more than ever. He stopped kissing me and slid his head down and began sucking on my left nipple. I began to moan and reached down to find his now fully erect cock.

We all groped each other in the water for a few minutes more when Wendy hopped off Jason and splashed back into the water. "OK, Enough of this. I want to get paid back for the show we gave last night. I want to watch this time," she said with a gleam in her eye looking back and forth between me and Jason.

Jason looked me in the eye, raided his eyebrow as if to say, "What do you think?"

I smiled and grabbed his hand and said, "Let's go."

We all walked back to the beach holding hands and went over to our blanket beneath the palms. Jason and I sat down in the middle while Dad and Wendy sat towards the edge. We didn't quite know what to do next until Wendy sad, "Damn, kiss her already!"

Jason leaned over, wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed me hard.

Wendy clapped. "There you go, kids."

I was already wet with anticipation after kissing my father and now French kissing my brother in front of Dad and Wendy. Wendy crawled over and sat between Dads legs. He began to massage her tits while they watched Jason and me.

Jason and I were passionately kissing when Jason leaned back and lay flat on his back on the blanket. I followed him down and straddled his hard cock facing him. He reached up to fondle my tits so I reached behind, grabbed the head of his cock and pressed it against the lips of my pussy. After a few pushes, he quickly slipped inside me and my pussy swallowed his entire cock. We were rocking back and forth, staring into each other's eyes when Wendy got up and sat on Jason's chest with her back to his face. She and I immediately began kissing and fondling each other's tits, while Wendy lifted up her ass and placed her pussy in Jason's face. He reached his hands across her hips and pulled her hips back towards his face. She began to moan deeply with Jason's tongue in her pussy while lowering her head to suck on my tits. Jason began fucking me harder and deeper and it felt like he was getting ready to cum deep inside me. Just then, Dad walked over and put his cock between Wendy and me and we both began licking and kissing it. He began jerking it hard and pointed it towards our faces. He then began to shoot a warm stream of cum onto our lips, cheeks and chins. We both began licking Dad's cum off each other's faces while I felt Jason begin to explode inside my pussy. He began to buck wildly as I came with him. Wendy then began to have a tremendous orgasm and was cumming on Jason's tongue as he lapped up her juices.

We stayed there for a few minutes more and finally collapsed on the blanket after what had just happened. As I lay there on my side, I noticed some of Jason's sperm dripping out of the corner of my pussy. I reached down and scooped up a taste. Dad noticed me do that and said, "Oh, I need to try some of that too." He came over to me, spread my legs and began to lick my pussy clean of my own juices mixed with Jason's remaining cum.

"Better than a Bahama Mama," he said.

zaza10010
zaza10010
25 Followers