Bahamian Black Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me get your back for you?" asked Ted.

Lara reached the lotion out behind her and Ted took it. She lifted her long brown hair for him. Soon she felt Ted's slick strong hands on her shoulders and neck. He wasn't coating her skin, he was massaging it. He kneaded her shoulders, his hands running down her back, covering her arms. Lara closed her eyes and moaned as she relaxed. Ted's hands reached her lower back and hips. He removed them to add more lotion to his palms and when they returned he was rubbing her bare ass. "Hmmm, naughty," she whispered.

"Don't want this fine ass of yours to burn," he replied, his hands squeezing and massaging both cheeks on her rear end.

The slick hands moved down her back thighs, kneading her legs. He tried to move between them, but she held firm keeping her thighs closed. Ted paused again. This time she felt lotion strike her lower back. It ran right down between her butt crack, over her anus, and coating her labia until it dripped from her clit. His hands ran through the pool on her back, running up her sides and under her arms. Lara could feel the tip of Ted's cock start to poke it's way between her thighs. The lotion dripping off her ass and on her wet legs coated the tip of his penis. Every instinct told her to open her legs for him, but she kept them shut. Ted didn't give up. He pushed forwards again, but this time, his penis shot up between the folds of her ass cheek and he pushed his pelvis against her ass trapping his cock there even as his hands slipped around her sides and over her breasts.

"Oh god Ted," moaned Lara. She wanted to pull away, but his hands had found her nipples. He pinched her hard nubs between his fingers and thumb. She pushed her ass back into his crotch even as he slowly humped her ass. Ted's shaft slid snuggly between her ass cheeks, the head squeezing between the small of her back and his hard stomach. "We can't."

"I want you so bad," he whispered in her ear before kissing her neck.

"Oooohhh!" she squealed as one slick hand slid down over her sexy belly to touch her pubic mound. "We're married Ted." Lara used the last of her will power to jerk her ass forwards and away from him. If his fingers had found their way down another inch or so and she would have been a goner.

Ted moaned in frustration. "I'm sorry," he cried. His arms falling in defeat to his sides.

Lara turned to face him. She gasped when she saw how engorged his slick cock was. It stuck straight out from him. The head had turned an angry red, almost purple and looked like it was about to explode. "I want you to and under different circumstances, if we weren't both.... She let it trail off. "I love my husband and you love Karen."

"Please," he whispered. Ted reached out and took her wrist. He brought her hand over to his throbbing cock. Lara's fingers glided over his hard shaft. "Do this for me."

"Okay," she said. Her hand grabbed his penis. The flood between her legs turned into Niagara falls when she felt his hard cock in her hand. Her hand easily slid up and down his hard lotion coated shaft. She stared at it in fascination, so different from Ray's penis. Her will weakened even more. Ted reached out and gently caressed her right breast. Her elongated nipple was hard to the point it hurt, but the pain turned to a wave of pleasure when he gently squeezed it. Her will weakened even more. There was really only one option to remain faithful to her husband. She started jerking him off faster. She stared at it, wanting to see him squirt. Her fertile pussy quivered in yearning for the shaft in her hand. It desired this man's seed. Ted's shaft hardened even more. If she got him off with her hand, she was safe from her own desires. He groaned and she knew he was close. His cock was going to blow any second.

"FREEZE!"

Lara and Ted both jumped, her hand releasing his penis. It flew up to slap against his stomach before falling back down.

"You're under arrest," grunted the giant black man.

"Oh no," cried Lara.

The black man wore the colorful uniforms of the Bahamian police. He was a huge man bristling with muscles and could easily have passed for a U.S. marine or a heavyweight boxer. Like most islanders, his skin was a dark African black and his features were very African with a broad flat nose and broad lips. Lara found such features menacing and ugly and given the man's size, she found herself cowering before him. "Got a report from the resort there were foreigners fucking out here and it looks like I caught ya red-handed."

"We were just fooling around," said Ted.

"The resort photographer said you were doin more then just fooling around." The policeman folded his arms across his broad chest. His eyes ran up and down Lara's nude body. She shivered under his gaze. Her state of arousal still had her nipples hard and her clit was sticking out from under her pubic mound. Even as he stared a drop from her arousal or the tanning lotion dripped from her distended clit.

"Bastard," Lara hissed under her breath. The nasty photographer had ratted them out to the police after taking their pictures.

"What was dat ma'am?" said the officer.

"Ah nothing," replied Lara. "Look officer..." Lara read his nametag. "Okeke. We thought we had some privacy and made a mistake. We apologize and promise not to do it again. May we return to the resort now?"

Okeke smiled. His grin was broad, his teeth very white against his dark black skin. "You mainlanders are all alike. You come here and tink ya owns da place. Well ya don't. Jus cuz ya can go nude on da beach, doesn't mean ya can fuck out in public. What if da children saw ya?"

"Ted, do something," Lara pleaded.

Ted frowned. "Look sir. We're sorry. I have a hundred dollars American in my suit. How about you let us go back to the resort and I'll leave it behind for someone to find?"

Okeke shook his head. "Bribe'n an officer, are ya? Now I have no choice, but to arrests ya."

"TED!" Lara punched him in the arm for making things worse.

"Ya two come wit me. You'll be processed and hafta spend da week in jail before ya can get a hearing."

"WHAT?" asked Lara in disbelief. "But we're leaving in three days."

"Not anymore," said Okeke, no longer grinning.

"Please?" pleaded Lara, tears rolled down both cheeks. "Just let us go."

"I might be willin to look da other way on one condition." The grin returned to the dark black man's face.

"Anything," said Lara. "What's the condition?"

"Ya two finish what ya started."

"Excuse me," she answered, frowning.

"Yes, what was that?" chimed in Ted.

"Ya wife is a sexy lady, mon," said Okeke.

"She's not my..." Ted paused.

"She more den sexy, mon. She built like big titted American porn star. I want ta watch ya two fuckin."

"But, we're not... we can't..." Lara stuttered in disbelief.

"Perform wit me watchin? Just pretend I'm not here, close ya eyes," said Okeke. His grin disappeared as his broad lips covered his shiny white teeth. "It's dat or ya go to jail for a week. Da choice is yours."

"You don't understand," said Ted, trying to reason with the man.

"Ted?"

"What?" asked Ted, turning to look at Lara. To his surprise, she had walked over to the blanket and was sitting down on it. "Lara?"

"Let's get this over with before Ray comes back." Lara leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs open.

Ted turned and walked towards her. His penis had deflated during the confrontation, but it started to rise again as his gaze fell on her glistening slit. It was fully hard by the time he was kneeling between her bent knees. "Lara... I'm sorry," he told her.

Lara stared at the handsome fit man. He didn't look sorry. He looked eager. His eyes were staring at her tits and belly, at his bobbing penis pointing towards her pubic mound. He took his penis and brought the head down on her labia. Her pussy quivered at his touch. "Do it, Ted. Fuck me. Just this once."

Ted's head parted her pussy lips and pushed inside her. At that point, it felt like her pussy did everything possible to pull Ted's cock deep inside her. Her vaginal muscles contracted inwards, sucking his cock towards her womb. "Oh my god," groaned Ted.

"Oh gawd is right," she responded, his cock bottoming out inside her. Ted's penis felt incredible. He was thicker then Ray and close to two inches longer. She'd fantasized about this a thousand times and none of them came close to the real thing.

"You feel so good, Lara," he moaned, working several inches in his penis in and out of her pussy. "It's been years since I've been bareback in a woman." He looked like he was about to cry he was so happy. "So good."

"You feel good to," she replied. He was staring at her body, at her breasts and at his shaft pumping in and out of her bare pubic mound. He moved his gaze up until Lara found they were staring into each others eyes while he fucked her. Her heart fluttered and her pussy muscles squeezed hard down around his shaft, pulling him deep. "AAaah!" she cried, cumming for this man.

Ted lowered his head, his lips pressing against hers while she still trembled from her orgasm. She kept her lips tightly closed believing that a kiss was too intimate, but her resistance only lasted a few seconds. They kissed. His tongue slowly pushing into her mouth, dueling with hers. Both of them moaning with lust and several years of pent up desire. Her hips began bucking up into his dick as fast as his was pumping in and out of her.

Lara's lips followed his trying to keep the kiss going, but he pulled back wanting to stare at her some more. This was bad. This was very bad. A part of her had hoped that fucking Ted would have gotten him out of her system. This didn't feel like fucking, this was deeper and passionate. This felt like they were making love. Lara knew then that she did love this man. Yet, she still loved Ray and they were trying to have a baby. Her womb craved Ted's seed. Her pussy muscles were doing more then squeezing Ted's cock, they were milking it. Her aroused fertile body wanted Ted's seed more then anything, but common sense prevailed. She needed to make sure he pulled out. "Ted?" she whispered.

"I wanna see da slut ridin ya," said the policeman.

His voice startled Lara. She was so caught up in the moment, she'd almost forgotten that he was present. Her pussy immediately felt empty as Ted slowly pulled out. Ted fell over on his side. Lara sat up, flashing the evil cop a sneer before she looked away from him and mounted Ted. Lara took hold of the larger penis and guided it back inside her, sighing as she took him deep. Ted's hands were squeezing her breasts as she slowly rode him. Lara looked down at his flat stomach and muscular chest so different from her husband's. Her eyes roamed up until they met his gaze again and she felt that same tremor of emotion surge through her, another small orgasm soaking Ted's dick. She'd never cum twice with Ray before. She quickly looked up and away from gazing at this man she now knew she loved. Her eyes stared at the palm trees and clear blue waters of their private little cove. She was in paradise fucking the man she loved. Lara could feel the tremors of a third orgasm building. The magical moment was ruined by the black native moving into her line of sight.

"Dats it. Ride that little white dick you sexy slut," said the cop. He grabbed and squeezed the bulge under his uniform.

Lara trembled in fear at the sight of the monstrous bulge beneath the black man's trousers. Lara closed her eyes to hide the black man from her sight. She felt Ted squeeze her breasts just under a nipple and then his lips clamped down around it, teeth gently biting her long distended nipple. Ted sucked it once and then his tongue began flickering over her nipple. Her pending orgasm had faded, but now it swiftly returned. Lara arched her back grinding her pussy down over Ted's cock. She through her head back, mouth opening wide. "Ah! Ah! AAAAH-MMMmmmmph."

Lara opened her eyes in surprise as she tried not to gag. She found herself staring cross-eyed down the thick shaft of the Bahamian's humongous shaft just as her orgasm broke. Unfortunately this caused her mouth to open wider as she tried to cry out in pleasure. Okeke took the opportunity to push the huge cock head in even deeper.

"Hey! What the fuck?" cried Ted's voice beneath her.

"Relax mon," answered Okeke. "Just tryin yo wife's mouth out. Now shut da fuck up."

Okeke grabbed Lara's head and slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth. The black cock bobbed evilly just under her nose. The head looked like a dark overripe plum with a pee slit as long as her eye. Milky fluid was dripping from the pee slit. The head glistened from her saliva. This monster would choke her to death. "Please?" she pleaded.

"We go slow," he reassured her, grinning again. He grabbed her head tighter and his cock head pushed hard against her lips. Realizing she had no choice, Lara slowly opened her mouth, tears running down her cheek when she tasted the man's salty precum on her tongue. The cock head entered her mouth and she fought the urge to gag. Outside of the occasional handshake, she'd never even touched a black man's skin and she'd even found the handshake distasteful. Lara was experiencing both her greatest fantasy and her darkest nightmare and there was nothing she could do about it.

Okeke kept pulling her head forwards until the end of his cock pushed into her throat past her uvula. Lara hacked and he pulled back. He pushed forward again. This time she relaxed her throat and breathed through her nose as the big cock slipped into her throat. Her throat had never been this stretched out before and she started to gag again. He pulled back, this time his cock sprang free. The black log bobbed before her eyes, the head and about an inch of shaft glistened from her saliva. "Spit on it," he ordered. Lara looked up from his cock. Okeke had unbuttoned the front of his uniform revealing the impressive muscular outlines of his chest. His chest glistened with sweat from the hot sun and being under the colorful uniform. Her eyes moved up from his chest to look him in the face. "Spit on it," he said again. Lara looked down at the black log, leaned forward and let her saliva run over it. "More," said Okeke. She did it again. "Now take your hands and jerk the shaft."

"Like this?" she asked putting both hands on the huge cock and sliding them up and down the shaft.

"Good," replied the black man. "But more spit."

"HEY!" complained Ted when she spit again. Some of her saliva was dripping off the shaft to fall on Ted's face.

Shit! She'd forgotten about Ted. The previously big penis in her pussy had gone limp. Her eyes widened in fear. He'd cum in her fertile womb and she hadn't even noticed. She was about to jump off Ted to let his semen run out, but Okeke pushed his cock head past her lips again. Strong dark fingers slipped through her long brown hair, pulling her head forwards over the massive black cock. The black man began bobbing her head along the tip of his cock while she stroked his shaft. She was forced to sit still with Ted's limp penis plugging her pussy and trapping his seed inside her.

Okeke's fingers gripped her head tightly forcing her to rapidly suck his cock while she used her hands to keep pace with her mouth. Lara was relieved when he relaxed his tight grip. She kept the pace, twirling her tongue around the big cock head before swallowing more of it into her throat. Okeke reached down to move some of her hair out of the way and she realized that he wasn't guiding her at all anymore. She was doing this all on her own and his cock seemed to like it. It was growing bigger.

"Yo wife a good cocksucker, mon," said Okeke.

Ted said nothing in reply. His face was still scrunched up, eyes closed as the cock above his head was still dripping saliva.

Okeke suddenly grabbed the back of her head and pulled her forwards. With a grunt, he ejaculated down her throat. The sheer volume of the man's load stretched her esophagus out so much it hurt. Lara couldn't take the volume, grabbing his hips and pushing herself back to keep from choking. As the cock head left her throat it continued ejaculating so much that her mouth filled. Lara gagged, sperm flying from her mouth and a wave of semen flowed down her chin.

"FUCK!" cried Ted beneath her and she could feel him thrashing around trying to turn his face away from the dripping sperm.

She let Ray cum in her mouth though she spit it out in a tissue, never swallowing. Okeke's cock was still bucking, discharging large amounts of his black seed with each spasm and jerk. Okeke's seed tasted different from Ray's. The black man's semen was thicker and richer. It's consistency was closer to pudding then Ray's watery semen. As her mouth filled, she swallowed. Lara told herself that she did so to keep more of the black man's sperm from dripping on Ted, but the truth was that it tasted GOOD. She gulped four times before Okeke put his hand on her forehead and pushed her back. His cock sprang free bouncing up and down, streams of white sperm struck her face forcing her to close her eyes. She couldn't see it, but Okeke grabbed her cock, jerking the remaining sperm out of the shaft as he aimed it at Lara's large bosom shooting three large wads of white pudding-like cum that hit each breast and in between.

"Fuck," cried Ted, more muffled as sperm splattered off her tits and onto his face. He peeked through one eye at the elongated erect nipple that had so recently been in his mouth and now had the black Bahamian's sperm running down and dripping off it.

Lara wiped sperm from her eyes and jumped off Ted's penis as quickly as she could. Okeke had put his cock away and was finishing buttoning up his uniform. Ted ran the back of his palm across his mouth to clean off any sperm and sprang to his feet. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" he complained.

"Shut the fuck up, mon." Okeke rested his hand on a long black bully club hanging from his belt and Lara couldn't help but compare the club to the size of the black man's penis. "You lucky I'm not arresting both of ya. Now run off to your white mon's resort and consider yourself lucky. Next time I catch ya breaking da law, I'm gonna fuck yo slut wife."

Okeke backed away to make sure Ted wasn't going to jump him. Then the big black man slowly started walking down the beach away from the resort.

Ted did take a couple steps as if to follow Okeke, but he soon turned around. Lara gazed down at his penis. The thing had shriveled up so much into his scrotum that it didn't look any bigger then her husband's. He seemed to realize what she was thinking. Ted quickly grabbed his shorts and started to pull them on.

"You shouldn't have cum inside me," she told him.

"I did.." Ted paused not finishing. Instead he said, "You better get cleaned up."

Lara could feel the sperm dripping down her face and running down her breasts as it liquefied. In a zombie like trance she walked past Ted and down into the cove. Lara didn't know what came over her, but she brought her fingers up to her nipples and rubbed Okeke's semen into them, pinching them and feeling herself becoming aroused. She'd already unconsciously run her tongue around her lips to lick up any sperm within it's reach.

Lara lowered herself into the water and began cleaning herself. She peed while submerged in the water, but could see no signs that she was forcing any of Ted's sperm from her pussy. She still felt dirty when she left the water and went to retrieve her bikini. Ted was staring at her body while she dressed. She looked at him, but there was no flutter in her stomach, no twinge of lust, and any feelings she'd felt for him when they'd first started fucking were gone. She felt relieved. She had gotten him out of her system, but she would always have the pleasant memory of their encounter and the three orgasms he had given her.

123456...8