Bail-out

Story Info
Female/Male furry lion.
3.1k words
4.13
21.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You owe me big-time for this Oscar, big time."

"I know, I know, yeesh you can be so up-tight about these things," rasped a voice from her cell-phone. She checked her complexion with the car mirror to make sure she looked decent. "If I was up-tight I'd make sure you did some paperwork. Remind me again why you don't get an actual bail bondsman to do this." Her car was situated outside of the local penitentiary. Her normal occupation is a lawyer, however recently there has been very little work coming her way. Since Oscar offered to pay her she decided to accept the task, however she's nonetheless anxious because Oscar couldn't be here in person. "It's cause I trust you Judy," said Oscar, "I wouldn't want some stranger getting my little kitty out of jail. I'm sure you'll enjoy him." The words little kitty brought to mind the person she's been tasked to bail. A lion beast man, stringy hot pink fur and a billowing white mane. They happen to be in a gay relationship together, which Judy was completely fine with. She never did anything more than exchange the usual pleasantries with him when he was with Oscar, so she wasn't very well acquainted.

She grinned, "That's sweet, but you shouldn't hire someone just because you're friends with them, especially when money is involved."

"So you're doing it, right?"

"Yes, I'm going out now"

"Thank you so much for this, really."

"Big-time." She hung up the phone.

She walked hurriedly into the building, wanting to get this done as soon as possible. She immediately filled out the paperwork necessary to bail him. Luckily for Oscar this state doesn't require Judy to have a license. Leo Vitossi, charged with DWI and assault of three people. She was given his things to give to him; wallet, jacket, but for some reason no car keys. The policemen released him. Their gazes met when he walked out. He had on brown, short trousers; tattered in places from hard use. He didn't wear a shirt, so she easily saw his proud chest and well defined six pack despite being covered by a sea of pink fur. His tailed flicked the air as his eyes widened and a stout snout curled into a toothy smile.

Judy formed the word hello before he bear hugged her into a sloppy kiss in a flash. His large hot tongue curled under hers in a sweet embrace. She felt the rough texture of it while trying desperately to close her mouth, but Leo expertly kept it pried open by pressing his lips under hers and pulling her head in. She writhed in his arms, boobs tightly pressed against his chest, but his brawny arms tightly wrapped around her lithe waist in order to prevent any escape. She had no room to move her arms as they were carrying his things as well as being crushed against his stomach. She felt each individual muscle on his body and arms as he pushed her deeper in his fur. His wild smelling breath breathed franticly down her throat while he passionately lapped at every surface inside her mouth, coating it with thick saliva. Her eyes bulged at feeling his penis pressing against her abdomen through his clothing; she felt it start to harden and grow. His immense heat overwhelmed her completely, the fur feeling like a million feathers smothering her. The lips of her vagina began to moisten, then suddenly he pulled away, tongue and all.

He smiled again and said in a gruff voice, "Hello." She staggered back from him. For a split mille-second she wanted nothing more than to jump back into his arms and resume where they abruptly left off. That feeling was replaced immediately by shock then seething anger. She looked at the other police men, who all happen to be beast men themselves. They didn't seem to notice that anything was amiss. She didn't know what to think, but she knew she didn't like it. She quickly shoved his things into his arms, staring daggers in his eyes, and quickly walked out saying tersely "come with me." When they got to her car he tried to enter shot gun. "Backseat", she didn't want to be near this pervert. He went around the car to sit in the black seat being her, but she said "away from me". When they were properly seated she turned on him and yelled "Don't you ever do that again. What were you thinking just kissing me like that?" Leo gave her a puppy face that could melt just about anyone but her.

"I'm sorry," he said in an innocent sounding voice.

"Don't act cute with me." The fact that her client acted like a petulant cub disturbed her. He cringed at the retort and flayed his ears.

"Sorry, it's just that I wanted to thank you for saving me. It's only common courtesy for my kind to return the favor."

She wasn't aware of any such custom. Some of her clients were beast men but they never kissed her when she won a case for them. Though, she mused, it would explain why they would give her a little gift every time like chocolates. She looked him over again. He managed to beat up 3 people while intoxicated without receiving any sort of injury at all, if the police report is accurate. How could someone who looked so. . . . gay possibly do something like that? Her eyes lingered on his chest. He does have a nice physique, and I bet from that bulge in his pants means he can drive me rea. . .

She berated herself for her inappropriate ruminating and placed a hand to her forehead. Leo noticed the ambivalence in her face.

"Like what you see," he widened his legs and swung his tail in a circle to give her a better view of his crotch.

"Ugh," she turned back to look at herself in the mirror. Her hair looked disheveled from where Leo grasped it.

"I assume you live with Oscar."

"I do, but I kinda lost my keys."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "How?"

"I don't exactly remember. I think I might've taken out them of my car and thrown them." Judy could not tell if the innocence in his voice was genuine or not.

"So do you want me to drop you off at a motel?" Oscar was away on a business trip, which is why she couldn't have done anything in person with him.

"Well I was thinking maybe I can stay over at your place for a bit. You can make sure I don't run away from court." The last thing she wanted would be to share a room with a pervert, but their previous confrontation awakened her libido. It had been so long since she had a boyfriend. A small part of her mind desired it desperately. No, she refused to concede to her sexual lusts.

"Can't you just stay in a motel?"

"My job doesn't pay me enough to afford one, sorry." The small part of her mind screamed out in agony. Her face flushed and her lips moistened again, causing her to cross her legs. She stared out the window for a solid 5 minutes. "Pleeaaaase, I'll promise I'll behave." She decided to make a compromise.

"Fine, whatever, but no sex!" She snapped.

Leo placed a hand over his heart "Scout's honor ma'am." She thought she really was talking to a child.

They arrived at her apartment. When they entered Leo raised his nose to sniff the air. "Rose scented candles, romantic," he muttered out of earshot. He proceeded to nosily open every door he came across. "I have a fold-out couch, you can sleep there," she said incisively. Leo opened the door to her room and smiled, "Why do that when we can sleep in your bed, perfect for 2."

She squinted in annoyance. "Didn't I just say no sex?"

"You did, but sleeping in the same bed isn't the same as having sex, right?" He opened the zipper in his trousers, letting his dick fall out. He settled himself comfortably in her couch. He patted his knee "Wanna join?"

His audacity piqued her rage. She pointed furiously at the door, "Out!"

"What."

"I said out," and pointed at the door again.

"Aww, well if you want me to go then I'll go." He got up and slowly meandered towards the door. She gave him a hard look. When he reached the doorknob he turned back and gave her a poignant look. A sudden rush of heat encapsulated her body. She blurted out "Wait," before her brain could process anything.

He turned fully, "So you do want me." He lifted his arms expectantly. She stood her ground, grimacing but not responding. He lowered them and gave a face of dismay. "Huh, what's wrong?" He walked closer to her. Her mind felt clouded.

"I'll give you one more chance, no touching."

"Oh come on, what's wrong with us having a little fun."

She crossed her arms, "Lots of things in fact. I barely know you."

"We can get to know each other in time, in bed."

"You'd be cheating on Oscar."

"He'll be okay with it."

She didn't fully believe that. "I don't see any condoms or spermicide. I don't to have a baby with you."

Leo gave her a bemused look, confused a little at the sudden acceptance of the idea. "Beast men and human biology don't mix, no need to worry about that."

"You're gay," she blurted. He put a hand behind his head and snickered. "I'm bi." He was right in front her, an arm's length away. She could smell his wild yet rose scented musk, or was that the candles? He placed a paw on her hips. "Come on, I know what I'm doing." He growled in a deep voice. She was completely flustered and the small part of her mind that held her most basic of desires grew. She turned away from him. "Humph, well if you know what you're doing then why don't you prove it? I'm sure you can use your hands only to get me going." She walked briskly towards her room. "Yep" he said cheerily and followed suite.

She sat on the edge of her bed, giving Leo a fiery look. Leo slowly ran his hands around her waist, sending electricity up Judy's spine. He unbuttoned her plaid skirt and expertly took off her panty-hose to reveal the prize before him. He slowly circled the rim of her vaginal opening with his claw. She moaned in response, arching her back at the stimulus. He continued circling, "you know, I'd be able to get a better position if you'd let me-"

"Do it, no dick."

She didn't fully trust him when he said he couldn't impregnate her. He pounced on top of the bed and placed his ass right over face, penis lolling out in front of her. He shoved one finger inside her folds, making her shudder in ecstasy. She had a sudden urge to lick the semi-hard penis hovering over her, but she repressed it. After all he was servicing him not the other way around. He placed a second finger, twisted, and pumped them inside her. Her liquids started to flow from her just as she was teetering on the edge of a climax. He pulled out his fingers just before her folds can clamp down. His tongue lapped at her fluids while his fingers circled the rim of her anus, dripping with vaginal fluids. The incredibly slow pace sent her in a frenzy she never experienced before. She wrapped her arms around his muscular waist and legs over his head and pulled. He shoved his tongue inside her vagina and a finger into her anus, causing her to groan in euphoria. His furry dick slipped between her boobs and hips grinded into her chest at machine gun pace.

The soft pink fur being scrunched between them, his supple body that makes her want to squeeze him to death, and the splendid view of his perfect bottom and awaiting sphincter sent her toppling over the edge. Her vagina repeatedly clenched his tongue, overflowing with juices onto the bed. Her instincts shoved a tongue into his puckering hole to have that join the fun as Leo shoved a second finger in hers. She heard a surprised "mmph". They rocked into each other, dick in breast and vagina in face for what seemed like an eternity until with a final push into his face she clenched his tongue as hard as she could just as she felt his sweet cum fill her bra. She muttered "yes".

He collapsed on top of her and withdrew his tongue and fingers as he licked his chops. They stayed like that for a while, Leo sucking up any of her liquids he could find and her staring at the ceiling. She decided she liked the feel of his fur, especially the velvety white mane that her waist was buried in. He casually removed his now diminutive cock from her breast and made motions towards his pants. "What're you doing," she said groggily.

"Putting on my pants"?

She sat up. "Ooh no, we are not done yet. That dick is mine." He smirked, "But I don't have any condoms or spermicide on me. I don't wanna make you pregnant."

"It's impossible, humans and beast men don't have the right biology," she replied hastily.

"Buuuut I'm dating Oscar, I wouldn't want to cheat on him."

"He'll be okay with it." She stripped off the rest of her clothes.

"Buuuuut I'm gay so I think girls are icky."

"Your bi," she screamed. Her vagina throbbed with longing to be penetrated. Her prudence was thrown to the wind at this point. He dangled his now hardening dick inches above her awaiting hole.

"Buuuuut," he began,

"shut up and fuck me already."

She grabbed his dick and began stroking it impulsively. She fondled his balls as she swallowed his head and began sucking. It grew and grew to be about 5 and a half inches. He was just about to thrust into her mouth when she released her grip and leaned back to present herself in full. "Now," she intoned. Lining up his dick in her hole he plunged his hips deep inside her and kissed her straight away. This time she was ready and returned the kiss fully. Their tongues explored each other's mouth as their two forms crashed into each to other in flesh and fur. Judy wrapped her legs around him as he thrusted into her again and again; not in the least bit exacerbated from his previous exertions. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him as if he were a care bear.

She could feel it again, the fur that cascaded all over her and his dick penetrating her folds sent her reeling. Her vaginal folds spasmed wildly, squeezing his dick and bathing it with juices. He speed up the pace, increasing the power and rocking the bed with each thrust. She bucked her hips in rhythm his, matching each one of them as she involuntarily groaned. Then she felt is penis explode with his seed. His penis coated her insides with hot ropes of cum. One last push emptied his testicles of sperm. She squeezed the last drops from him like squeezing a tube of toothpaste as she felt his penis begin to shrivel. They withdrew from their kiss, panting heavily. They both gazed into each other's eyes.

"Did I do good," asked Leo?

"Huh." Her mind was a bit muddled at the moment.

"Did I show you that I know how to make you feel good?"

She recalled vaguely what she said before, "Oh, yes you did," she replied somewhat mystified.

"Yay," Leo hugged her tighter. She noticed that he did not disengage his now small cock from inside of her; she didn't mind.

"You have experience doing this?"

"Plenty, no one ever escapes from me, rawr." He playfully nipped her neck. She giggled a bit.

"It must've seemed like I teased you a lot."

"Its fine, I like it when you play hard to get." Her eyes started to feel heavy. She nestled herself in his muscled arms and promptly drifted off to sleep.

When she arose from slumber she gained full awareness of the situation she was in. The fact that she just slept with a beast man that she hardly knew perturbed her greatly, but more so how he managed to somehow do it so quickly. She tried to move, but found herself pinned down by a still snoring Leo. His legs wormed in between hers and arms wrapped around her chest. She squirmed for a little bit however his weight and strength even while unconscious proved too great. She opted to pinch him on his sides.

"Ugh, wake up," she croaked. Leo gave a long loud yawn. She felt his hot breathe.

"Good morning."

"Get off me, now."

"Sorry, I never let my prey escape."

"I said get off me." She struggled again to no avail. She stopped suddenly. It's not as if she didn't like being in this submissive position, it's just that she had things to do. "Ugh, hand me my phone at least. I want to make call." He stretched out his arm to retrieve from the mini-cabinet adjacent to the bed. She dialed Oscar's number and he answered.

"You know how early it is, how come you're calling?"

"Take a guess." She heard laughter on the other end.

"Oh wow, did you actually have sex with him."

"YES, you knew this would happen didn't you."

"Well I did say you'd enjoy him."

"Why are you being so blasé about this, isn't he your boyfriend?" She remembered what Leo told her however she wanted to ask him herself.

"He used to be a male stripper, never really took it personally." She made a mental note to go see a doctor after this.

"Oscar," Leo pouted, "how come you abandoned me?" She put the phone on speaker so Oscar could hear Leo better. "Don't be sad, I'll come home in about two weeks, okay."

"That's two weeks too long. I found myself a new owner." He snuggled his face on her neck.

"Really. Okay Judy take good care of him now."

She wasn't following this very well. "Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I need lots of attention." He thrusted lightly into her, making her moan in response. She felt his dick start to swell again.

"Just hold on." Something wriggled in the back of her mind, some sort of disparity she couldn't quite grasp. Another lunge distracted her. It had been a long time since she had a sexual partner.

"Alright fine, but you better attend your court dates."

"Kay." They resumed their love making once more.