Bailey Ch. 01

Story Info
Dean meets Bailey.
798 words
4.11
14.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dean Chase, and this is the story on my life with Bailey. It was a warm summer morning in June; I was ten years old at the time. My family was moving to a town in Illinois, when my dad turned into the drive way I saw two girls sitting in the grass under a sycamore tree. The oldest one looked close to my age and the other looked about six.

"Why don't you go meet the neighbor's kids?" Mom told me.

I had Jet black hair with sea blue eyes (Which I still have) and I was rather skinny for a ten year old.

When I went over to the two girls I said, "Hi im Dean I moved here from Berkeley California."

"I'm Bailey, and this is my sister Sara." I'm sorry but I didn't describe Bailey yet she like me was ten, she had brown hair electric blue eyes, when she smiled her nose scrunched up in a cute way, she had the perfect amount of freckles. In other words she was and is perfect.

Sara was seven years old, she had red hair and like her sister had the same eyes, when she smiled she could light up a room with the dimple on her cheek.

"I'm going to go help mom she's making a pie." Sara told Bailey.

I sat down on the ground by Bailey. "Do you like board games?" she asked me with that sweet smile.

"Yea." I replied.

The years past and Bailey and I became best friends about a day after I moved there, but in high school I started to like her. By like I mean I wanted to hold her and kiss her, and in my pervy teenage mind I wanted to fuck her.

When I turned eighteen she slept over at my house, since we'd been best friends since I was ten so they didn't mind. She was about two months older than me so she was already eighteen.

When Bailey came over to my house she was already in pajamas. Maybe I should tell you what she looks like, she had 36C breasts she was 5'7 and she still had the same crinkly nose when she smiled, and she had the same cute face and laugh.

"Hey Dean your mom let me in and she said that I looked so cute." She said with a laugh.

"I'm pretty sure she thinks you're the daughter she never had except for my sister." I said with laugh.

"Why are you so weird?" she asked with a smile.

"I think it's having you as a best friend." I said smiling back at her.

"Yea maybe." She said slapping me.

"Are we going to watch the movie or what?" I asked.

"Sure, but first is my present I have to give you."

"Bailey I tell you every year you don't need to give me any presents." I said trying to sound stern.

"Ha that's funny but do I ever listen?" she said.

"No, but you should. Remember that time I saved you from ricky?"

"Yes, I remember your buff body saved me from a rapist okay you don't have to go on and on about it. I was super nice to you for saving me."

"You gave me a hug and said thanks." I said smiling.

"Oh shut up." I should tell you what happened. I went to her house one night and I noticed her ex-boyfriends car was in the drive way. His name was Ricky and he was a total dick. When I went to the door I heard I scream I opened the door to find Bailey naked and crying and Ricky groping her. I went over and punched him in the face and after that I kicked his ass.

"Here," when I opened it I was surprised it was Yahtzee the same one we played as kids.

"I don't know what to say, I love it. Thank you."

"You're welcome now come on lets watch the movie."

When I put the DVD in a sat on the couch in my room and Bailey cuddled up next to me.

"I feel safer when im in your arms." She said softly. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah."

"I think... I think I... I think I love you." She said looking me in the eye.

"I love you too; I think I've loved you since I met you."

"Dean you're the reason my other relationships didn't work, because I wanted you."

"Bailey do you want to go out with me, and maybe be my girlfriend?"

"Yes a thousand times yes!" she said hugging me tight. "Kiss me."

When we kissed it felt like fireworks. I knew at that moment she was the girl for me.