Bailey My Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momo_lady
momo_lady
175 Followers

"Yeah, baby." I coo, touching her face. "You feel so good."

The hot, sticky feeling of our pussies rubbing together was better than any sensation I had ever felt. The delicious joy of taking this married woman, marking her and making her mine.

"I'm cumming!" Bailey cries.

"Me too, baby! I'm cumming with your pussy!"

We melt into one another, our bodies weak and sated. I hold onto her, wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face in her neck.

This time, reality hits me. We only have three weeks until my father comes home. I nuzzle into her neck, trying to forget him. I've already begun to fall hard for this Disney princess.

In three weeks?

I may just fall in love with her.

Her hand clutches my hand. "We'll figure it out." She coos softly.

I reach up and kiss her, soft and warm. "Ok, baby. Ok."

She smiles so sweetly at me. "I can't believe how much I want you. I've never felt this...this sort of passion before."

I kiss her, and hard. I want to swallow her, devour her. I feel her kiss back, just as hard and wild, wanting me as much as I wanted her.

momo_lady
momo_lady
175 Followers
12