Bailey's First Date with Johnny

Story Info
WKRP as you've never seen it before.
9.4k words
4.4
60.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers

This story is based on the characters from the TV sitcom show, WKRP in CINCINNATI. This is not meant as an infringement on their copyright of the series, but fulfills the fantasy of mature audiences only.

(This story contains scenes of NC gang sex.) If this topic disturbs you in any way, then do not continue. If on the other hand, you enjoy such situations, enjoy.

* * * * *

WKRP Cast

Jan Smithers - as the shy and demure Bailey Quarters, WKRP's commercial programmer.

Loni Anderson - as Jennifer Marlowe, WKRP's sexy blonde receptionist.

Howard Hesseman - as Dr. Johnny Fever, daytime DJ for WKRP.

Gary Sandy - as Andy Travis, WKRP's programming manager.

Tim Reid - as Venus Flytrap, nighttime DJ for WKRP.

Gordon Jump - as Mr. Arthur Carlson, the infantile station manager.

Frank Bonner - as Herb Tarlek, WKRP's advertising manager.

Richard Sanders - as Les Nesman, WKRP's inept news director.

* * *

Part One

Bailey Quarters, WKRP's shy twenty- four-year-old researcher and commercial programmer, couldn't believe what she had just done. She had brazenly, if not shyly, walked into the studio and asked Johnny Fever if he would go out with her. Sure it was only for a Bogart movie, but for her, it was something nice girls just didn't do. And it didn't seem to bother her that he was old enough to be her own father.

Johnny didn't see anything wrong with it. He still didn't realize the crush the tall, overly shy, brunette had on him. As far as he was concerned, it would just be two friends going out together to see a movie.

Bailey was overjoyed. She immediately went to talk to the radio station's receptionist, Jennifer Marlowe. Jennifer was a stunningly beautiful blonde bombshell, who somehow managed to keep her job while doing very little work. Yet, somehow she managed to keep the station functioning very efficiently. Her ample cleavage left little to the imagination of anyone visiting the station. She was constantly being propositioned by Herb Tarlek, the station's advertisement director, which she controlled with ease.

"Jennifer?" Bailey asked her voluptuous friend. "Have you ever asked a man out before?"

"Of course not," Jennifer responded with absolute certainty.

"Well," Bailey continued giggling like a teenager. "I just did, and he said yes."

"Really," Jennifer smiled back, happy for her shy friend. "Anybody I know?"

"No," Bailey started. "Well yes."

"Is it somebody in the station?" Jennifer continued prying.

"Well, yes he works here," the shy woman confided. "He's so... wow! So nice. So gentle."

Les Nesman, the station's incompetent, but lovable, news reporter walks in at this time and overhears the two women's conversation.

"With long blond hair," Bailey continues, ignoring the presence of the little man. "And such a... a nice tight ass."

Les blushes profusely misconstruing the description as being Jennifer and that the two women were talking about going out together for sex.

"You'r... you're both sick!" He blurts out towards Bailey, flustered.

And he walks out quickly from the reception area. Both women look at him in shocked disbelief, but know full well that he is very strange most of the time anyway. They ignored his outburst and continued on with their discussion.

Meanwhile, back inside the studio booth, Johnny receives a phone call from a past girlfriend. When she asks him out on a date that same evening he accepts, completely forgetting about his previous commitment to Bailey.

After his shift, he chats with Andy in the bullpen. He goes on and on about how hot this woman was. How that, for two years that they lived together, she gave him the best sex that he had ever experienced. And that out of nowhere here she was in Cincinnati and calling him up out of the blue to rekindle their romance.

"So, Andy," Johnny starts asking. "Can you spot me a few bucks?"

"Can't do Johnny," Andy responds to his request.

"Johnny, Johnny," Herb, listening in, throws in his own advice. "You have to know how to treat a woman right if you expect to get anything out of a relationship. To really win over a woman you have to take her to a nice place. But whatever you do. DO NOT TAKE HER TO YOUR PLACE."

"Why not?" Johnny asks the polyester salesman.

"Because Johnny," Herb answers him. "You're place is a dump. You have to impress her with good taste. A good meal with nice soft, romantic music."

By now, both Andy and Johnny are captivated by Herb's apparent expertise. Which is surprising by itself, considering how sleazy he usually acts.

"Okay, okay," Andy asks. "What do you do next?"

"You get them drunk of course," Herb responds and turns back to his work on his desk.

Just then, Johnny's friend and fellow DJ, Venus Flytrap walks into the bullpen for his night shift on the air. Johnny walks up to him and is just about to start a conversation.

"Venus," he starts off. "My man."

"No," Venus says flatly.

"What, no?" Johnny responds. "I haven't asked anything yet."

"No money," Venus says.

"Oh c'mon Venus," John begs. "I got a hot date tonight with the hottest woman on this continent. All I need is for you to spot me a twenty, that's all."

"Sorry Johnny," Venus repeats again. "No can do."

Desperate, Johnny goes from one staff member to the next for some pity cash for his night out with Bailey with no luck. In desperation, he goes out to the lobby for his last chance, Jennifer.

"Jennifer," he starts. "Would you ever consider loaning some money to some guy?"

"Never," she answers bluntly. "Men give to me. I never give to them. It would set a bad precedent."

"Of course," Johnny concedes. "Was just asking because I have this date tonight with a girl, but I'm flat broke."

Jennifer smiles as she realizes that Johnny was asking the money for his date with Bailey that night. Not knowing that he had completely forgotten about that date and set up another with his old girlfriend Buffy. So, in her ignorance of his change of plans she offers Johnny the use of her apartment.

"Really?" Johnny asks surprised. "Won't you, like be needing it?"

"Not tonight Johnny," she answers him. "I'll be going out for dinner in Washington."

"Is that like Washington D.C.?" Johnny asks.

"Yes, Johnny," she tells him. "Men do that for me."

"I bet they do," he answers back.

"Now you have a good time tonight with your date," she tells him as she hands her keys in his hands.

Part Two

That evening, Bailey waited patiently for Johnny to come pick her up for their date.

Unfortunately, unbeknownst to her, Johnny was already in Jennifer's apartment with Buffy. Who's intention was to sue him for palimony, but that isn't important for this story.

Outside the studio, a saddened Bailey looked longingly out the window in the hopes that Johnny would show up. Turning around she entered the radio studio and sat next to Venus Flytrap, the black, night DJ for WKRP.

"Have you seen Johnny tonight Venus?" Shea sked him.

"No," he answers honestly. "No, I haven't Bailey."

"We were supposed to go out tonight you know," she whimpered.

"Oh yeah," he said back to her. "That's good."

"But he hasn't shown up yet."

"When were you supposed to meet him?" Venus asked.

"Oh, about eight o'clock," she answered him.

"Uh, Bailey," Venus looked over to the wall clock. "Its... like almost ten now."

"Uh, I know," she answered shyly. "You don't think he had an accident or something do you?"

Just then, the studio phone rings and Venus answers it. It's Johnny on the other side and he is in a state of panic. Venus tries to follow the ramblings of his DJ pal. From what he could decipher someone was trying to sue him for something or other.

"Ok, ok Johnny," he tried to calm his friend down. "Calm down. I'll be off in about thirty minutes and be right over. Where are you anyway?" There is a pause as he listens to Johnny's directions. "You at Jennifer's apartment? How did you manage that? No, never mind. I'll be there soon. Hold on."

Bailey was listening to the one sided conversation and began to worry. She was sure that Johnny was hurt or something.

"Is Johnny all right?" She asked Venus.

"Oh, yeah he's all right," Venus answers the worried girl. "He just got into some trouble with some woman."

Bailey was hurt by that revelation. But being her own sweet self, she still wanted to help Johnny in his hour of need. So she volunteered to accompany Venus to Johnny's aid. By the time that they were preparing to leave the radio station Andy Travis and Mr. Carlson had joined them.

Twenty minutes later, they finally arrived at Jennifer's penthouse apartment. Her door chimes rang out in a music box theme. When Johnny opened the door and let them in, they were all amazed at how extravagantly their receptionist lived in.

"Uh, Mr. Carlson," Bailey asked her boss. "Just how much does Jennifer get paid?"

"Uh, oh, ruff," the flustered man mumbled. "I... I can't talk about that Bailey."

Then, facing Bailey, Johnny came to the sudden realization of what he had done to his beautiful co-worker this evening.

"We..." he said apologetically. "We were supposed to go out tonight weren't we? Gee, I'm sorry Bailey."

"Oh it's ok Johnny," the compliant brunette told him. "You probably had other things on your mind."

"No, no," he told her. "It's not okay. You deserved better from me."

"Uh, guys," Andy interjected. "Don't we have something bigger to take care of here?"

"Oh yeah, right," Johnny snapped back to reality. "Well, it's this old girlfriend of mine. Well, for some unknown reason she thinks I'm loaded and wants to sue me for palimony."

"Gee Johnny," Andy responded as he looked around the exorbitant surroundings. "Where did she come to this delusion?"

"Well, if you must know" Johnny told him. "She dumped that news when we got here."

"Uh-uh," Andy responded. "So she thinks that all of this is yours, right."

Meanwhile, Venus was pacing around Jennifer's apartment. Like everybody else in the radio station, he too had fantasized about what her life style was like. And like all the male staff of WKRP, they wondered what her bedroom might look like.

Oh fuck this guys," Venus blurted out. "I just gotta see Jennifer's bedroom."

Bailey blushed profusely at Venus' outburst. Such comments were never meant for her shy disposition. And with his statement, Venus rushed down the hallway towards the main bedroom.

Andy and Mr. Carlson just looked at each other for a few minutes, then as if in mental contact with each other they rushed down the hall following Venus.

That left Johnny and Bailey alone in the livingroom. Bailey's head was lowered because of her shyness. Johnny could see the hurt in her eyes and approached her to give her a hug.

"Gee Bailey," Johnny whispered in her hear. "I'm really sorry about all this."

"Oh it's all right, Johnny," she said weakly.

"No its not," he said apologetically. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Yeah well what's done is done," she blurted out angrily.

Her furious outburst made Johnny realize just how badly he had hurt the beautiful Bailey Quarters. Looking at her all American girl looks, he suddenly saw how truly beautiful she was. For the first time he took note of her slim and well proportioned body. Of her pert and firm tits. But better yet, he could see that she wasn't wearing a bra, yet her tits remained firm.

'Man,' Johnny thought to himself. 'Bailey was ready to do it with me and I spoiled it all for Buffy.'

This is when Johnny came up with a solution on how to make it up to Bailey. In his free-sex lifestyle of the sixties, he pulled the tall brunette along and headed for Jennifer's bedroom where all the others had gathered.

"Wha... what are you doing Johnny?" Bailey was stunned by his action. "Where... where do you think you're taking me?"

"Relax Bailey," Johnny told her. "I'm gonna make up for my mess right now."

When they reached Jennifer's bedroom, both were stunned frozen into silence. There before them, their three friends were busily stroking their hard cocks in the receptionist panties. Shy Bailey just turned around, covering her eyes from the lewd sight.

"Uhm, guys," Johnny coughed. "Would you mind stopping what you're doing."

Like deers caught in the headlight of a car, Venus, Andy and Mr. Carlson froze with their panty covered cocks in hand.

Mr. Carlson blushed a deep red at being caught by a woman with his cock out, especially Bailey. In all of his life, only his wife had ever seen it exposed. He also turned his back to the two at the door and tried furtively to zip his pants back up. Unfortunately, his cock was too stiff to shove back in.

"Oh Gee!" Mr. Carlson would blurt looking back nervously. "Oh Gee! Bailey. I'm so sorry you had to see me like this."

Andy and Venus just stood there, not moving at all. And not making any effort to hide their exposed genitals to their shy co-worker, Bailey. In fact, Venus was proudly strutting his twelve-inch cock in anticipation of her facing them again.

"Uh guys," Johnny coughed to get their attention. "Would you mind stepping out. Me and Bailey have some talking to do."

"Why didn't you talk out in the living room?" Mr. Carlson asked innocently.

Andy grabbed the station manager and led him out of the room, trying to explain as gently as he could what the couple really wanted to talk about. The naïve station manager had to be explained that the two wanted some private time for sex, and that the bedroom was better suited for that.

"Oh," Mr. Carlson feigning comprehension. "Oooh!" After he fully grasped the situation.

Venus followed the two men out, his cock bouncing in front of him as he walked by Bailey. He smiled amusingly when he heard her gasp when she caught sight of his mighty member.

Part Three

"Wha... what do you want to talk about Johnny?" Bailey asked him.

Johnny pulled open his shirt, buttons popping in the effort. Then he reached for his belt buckle and undid that as well.

Bailey couldn't believe what she was seeing. Sure she wanted to make love with him, but not like this. Not with her co- workers in the next room. Especially after seeing their hard cocks just moments before.

"Please Johnny," she pleaded with him. "What about the others?"

Being of the free-sex era, Johnny misconstrued her question as an invitation for all of them to take her body.

"Uh, oh sure," he answered her. "Wait here, I'll fix it."

He rushed out of the room towards the livingroom where the others had gathered.

'All right Bailey,' she thought to herself. 'This is your big moment. Time to take the bull by the horn. So to speak.'

Thinking that Johnny had gone to ask the other men to leave, Bailey began to take her clothing off. This was her chance to finally make love with Johnny Fever, and she desperately wanted that to happen. She unbuttoned her shirt and removed it first.

Just as Johnny had suspected she hadn't been wearing a bra. Her breast were firm enough that there was no sag to them at all. Many times she asked herself why she even bothered putting one on for work.

She looked down at her chest and could see that her mounting excitement was showing through her nipples. In a matter of seconds, they had stiffened into hard peaks.

Next, she unsnapped her tight jeans and peeled them down her long slender legs, dragging her panties along with them. Once down to her ankles she kicked them across the room. There she stood in all her naked splendor when she heard a whistle from the doorway. Expecting to face Johnny she slowly turned to face him.

Imagine her shock when all four men stood there transfixed, their jaw falling to their chest.

"Oh god!" She exclaimed, trying to cover herself with her hands. "Ho... how could you?"

"All right Bailey!" Johnny exclaimed. "You little minx. You just couldn't wait, could you."

"Its okay Bailey," Andy comforted her. "We know what you want."

"Wh... what are you talking about?" She asked him, confused.

"I talked to the guys," Johnny told her. "And they're here to help out."

"For sure," Venus cried out.

"That's right Bailey," Andy tossed in. "We like you. We like you a lot."

"That's right young lady," was Mr. Carlson's response. "If this is what you want, then by golly I'm hereto help too."

"Bu... but Johnny," she started. "I..."

Before she could say a word, Johnny walked up to her and kissed her hard against the lips. Thus muffling any objection that she was about to make. His thick mustache tickling her upper lip. He wrapped his arms around her naked body and was steering her towards Jennifer's bed.

Instinctively, Bailey's arms went around his neck as the kiss continued. Johnny was finally kissing her the way she had dreamed of so many times in her sleep. She had set aside the presence of the other three in the doorway. Her hands went down to his shirt and began to frantically pull it off his body.

Seeing the usually shy Bailey helping Johnny get his clothes off with them there seemed to convince them that what Johnny had told them back in the livingroom was true. Bailey really did want them to fuck her.

Unfortunately, Johnny believed that because of his free-sex lifestyle of the sixties. He erroneously thought that everybody lived in that fashion, including Bailey. So, when she tried to object earlier, he mistakenly took it to mean her wanting them to join her in bed for sex.

So, while Bailey was busily helping Johnny out of his clothes, the three men began stripping in a rush. Their clothes were flying left and right. Once in the buff they started stroking their cocks back to life while watching her and Johnny grunt on the large bed.

Bailey was enjoying Johnny's attention to her finally. Her eyes closed as she felt the exhilaration of his passion. She would caress his locks of hair as she felt him slip down and suck on her hard nipples.

"Oh Johnny," she whispered. "I've waited for this for so long. Oooooh!"

By now the other three had surrounded the bed and contentedly watched her squirm under Johnny. They all came to the realization of how much they had ignored Bailey's body at work. Here in the dim lighting of Jennifer's bedroom they saw for the first time how truly beautiful she was.

Johnny was having some trouble getting his pants off, lying of the bed as he was. So Venus and Andy came to his assistance. Grabbing one pant leg each they yanked the tight fitting jeans off their friend. He never lost contact to Bailey's tits.

The bed bounced slightly as Mr. Carlson climbed on at the head of it. Bailey assumed that it was Johnny's and her movement that caused it, so she remained oblivious to the machination going on around her as she luxuriated at Johnny's talented mouth.

Johnny moved down further until she felt his tongue probe her cunt. She had never felt anything like this in all of her life. At twenty-four, she was still a virgin. And so shy was she, that she rarely even played with herself in private. A dildo was out of the question, so her hymen was still intact.

When Johnny made contact to her clit, she exploded in her first real orgasm. Her back arched in ecstasy as she moaned loudly, her eyes popping open at the surprising power of it. That is when she first saw Mr. Carlson on his knees just above her head. His seven-inch naked cock just inches away.

"Mr. Carls..." she started, just as he plunged his cock in her virgin mouth.

Her eyes bugged out as she had her first taste of male cock. She tried to push him off of her, but the overweight station manager was to heavy for her.

At that same moment, she felt the presence of two mouths sucking of a nipple each. Her mind was racing, but she soon realized that they must have belonged to Andy and Venus. All the while Johnny kept sucking her pussy.

Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers