Bailey's First Date with Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers

Her mind was reeling at what was happening to her. She wanted Johnny, but never in her wildest imagination did she ever think of something like this ever happening to her. As far as she was concerned, only whores do things like this. And yet, here she was with four naked men, and she wasn't finding it all that unpleasant so far.

"Mmmmmmh!" She moaned pass Mr. Carlson's cock.

"Oh yes Bailey," her boss said. "That feels so good."

"Hey Johnny," Venus said aloud. "When are we getting some?"

"Yeah John," Andy agreed. "Don't be a hog about it."

Johnny pulled his head up and smiled a silly grin towards them, and dove back in her soaked pussy. Andy and Venus looked at each other for a moment and smiled. They got on the bed, on their knees and guided Bailey's hands to their cocks.

Bailey had never felt anything like this before. She could feel the hot rods in her grasp, they felt so velvety and smooth. Then, the two men placed a handover hers and stroked their meat with her hand. After a few seconds, she took over of her own accord.

Johnny glanced up her body and saw how Bailey was doing, and felt that this seemed like the best time to do it. So he climbed up her well toned body until the head of his cock was in its proper position.

"You ready Bailey?" He whispered to her.

She could only grunt no past Mr. Carlson's still plugging cock, which he mistook for a yes once more. In one swift move he sank his nine-inch cock into her. He was himself shocked at hitting her hymen, but plunged on.

The sudden pain she felt as his cock broke through her old barrier caused her to bite down on Mr. Carlson's cock, which he pulled out so fast that he fell to the floor.

"Gee willackers Bailey," the older man complained, grasping his loin. "Now why did you go do a thing like that?"

"Ungh! Ungh!" Was her only response.

Her hymen was gone, her virginity a thing of the past. The pain that she was feeling was excruciating, but it seemed to be passing now. It was soon replaced by the heat of passion. A few moments more and she found her legs wrapping around Johnny's humping torso. They seemed to be acting of their own will.

Andy and Venus returned to sucking her hardened nipples while Bailey continued jerking on their hard cocks. She moaned loudly when they both bit down on her sensitive nipples.

By now, Mr. Carlson had recuperated from her teeth and resumed his previous action of fucking her mouth. By now Bailey was getting so excited about what was happening to her that she began to react instinctively to her four aggressors.

She was now humping along with Johnny and sucking Mr. Carlson's cock down her throat while at the same time increasing the tempo on Andy and Venus' cocks.

All of the men soon noticed Bailey's change and they increased their own activity accordingly.

"C'mon man," Venus complained to Johnny. "Give me a shot at her cunt."

Johnny reluctantly pulled out of her wet, and bloody vagina, with a loud slurping sound. Venus and Andy both whistled when they saw blood on Johnny's cock.

"Man, you busted her cherry," Andy said, shocked.

"Didn't think they lasted that long," Venus added.

'Now I know why she bit down so hard,' Mr. Carlson thought privately.

Once Johnny got out of the way, Venus lay on his back.

"C'mon Bailey," he told her. "Come sit on poppa's lap."

And with that he pulled her to a kneeling position and had her straddle his hip. She could feel his cock brushing along her ass crack. Just by that she could tell that Venus' cock was much larger than Johnny's. All the while, Mr. Carlson kept pumping his own cock in her mouth.

Andy and Johnny were both impressed by their pal's endowment. They lifted Bailey higher so that they could guide her cunt to the top of his twelve-inch cock. Once they positioned her over Venus' cockhead, they nodded to him and he humped upward into her.

They young woman, who had just been deflowered just minutes before, groaned painfully as the large phallus entered her. She never would have believed that a man's cock could be so big. It felt like someone was trying to shove their fist inside of her stomach. Her breathing became shallow as more and more of the black DJ buried itself inside of her.

Andy and Johnny returned to sucking her beautiful tits, and getting her hands back on their ignored pricks.

"Oh yeah Bailey," Venus groaned. "I haven't had a pussy this tight since high school."

Bailey didn't know if she should feel complemented or insulted. All she could seem to focus on, was how good it was beginning to feel. She was amazed at how elastic her vagina seemed to be. She still recalled how huge Venus' cock was when they first walked into the room. And now, that same monstrous penis was sliding in and out of her just deflowered vagina.

Suddenly, she felt some kind of fluid filling her mouth. Mr. Carlson was spurting his jism in her sucking cavity while holding her by her hair, still fucking her face furiously. This was yet another first for her, the taste of sperm was strange to the inexperienced woman, but she found it rather pleasant. A bit salty, but nice. When Mr. Carlson finally pulled out she took her first real gasp of fresh air since this all started.

"Oh! Oh!" She gasped with each thrust by Venus.

Andy and Johnny both noticed her mouth free and tried to get there together almost knocking each other off of the bed. They glared at each other briefly.

"You go ahead Johnny," Andy relinquished. "After all. This was supposed to be your date with her."

"Gee thanks Travis," Johnny answered back. "Why don't you take the last hole."

Bailey was confused at what Johnny was saying.

'What other hole?' She thought to herself. 'They've already got my mouth and vagina filled. What other hole is there?'

Her eyes tried to follow Andy as he shuffled down the bed, but she lost sight of him when he disappeared behind her. All the while her rump was going up and down in time with Venus' humping beneath her. Then she felt hands on her ass.

"What are you doing Andy?" She asked. "Don..."

Her objection was cut short as Johnny stuffed his nine-inch cock past her lips. Remembering how good it felt to suck Mr. Carlson's smaller cock, her attention went to that.

Meanwhile, Andy had slicked his middle finger with some of his own saliva and was pushing it into her tight asshole. They all heard her moan in discomfort at his probing, and they all mistook it as a groan of pleasure. Andy continued pushing, trying to get his first knuckle past her sphincter.

Bailey could only moan loudly past Johnny's cock. She closed her eyes painfully at the digital intrusion to her neither region. How could Andy do such a thing to her. How could any man even think of such a vile act she wondered.

All the while, Johnny kept shoving his cock in her mouth. Pushing it so deep that it started to drive itself down her throat. It was just now passing beyond her tonsils. By instinct she had found a breathing pace that allowed her to catch a breath of air each time Johnny pulled back before plunging his cock back down her throat. Without realizing it, Bailey had just taught herself how to deepthroat a cock.

Andy was now able to fit a second finger past the second knuckle by now. And he began a fucking action with them, loosening up her asshole. He figured another few minutes and she would be ready for his nine-inch cock.

Part Four

Bailey Quarters was being manhandled by her male co-workers from the radio station's receptionist, Jennifer Marlowe, bedroom for the better part of an hour already. She had already sucked the station manager's, Arthur Carlson, cock and discovered that she liked the taste of cum.

Despite being twenty-four years of age, until this night she had been a virgin. A virginity that the DJ, Johnny Fever, had taken care of in the first moments of this sexual assault.

And now, Venus Flytrap had his monstrous twelve-inch cock imbedded in her vagina while she was busily sucking Johnny's cock. Sucking it deeper than she could have thought possible without choking or vomiting.

But that would seem to be the least of her problems. She could feel Andy pushing a number of fingers in her ass. At first, she found it painful, but with each passing second the pain was being transformed into something different. Something... exciting.

'How can Andy even be thinking of my anus at a time like this?' She asked herself.

"You ready down there Venus?" Andy asked aloud.

"Yeah man," the black DJ answered. "Go for it."

With that response, Andy pushed Bailey's butt down, driving all twelve black inch of Venus' cock deep in her bowels. Bailey groaned at the deep penetration. And once she found her body crushed on top of Venus' prone body she felt something poking at her exposed butt.

At first she couldn't tell what it might be, poking against her. Then she could just feel the velvety texture of it and realized that it must be Andy's cock. And he seemed to be trying to fit it in her anal passage. In desperation, she started wiggling her ass around to escape it. But she was still impaled on Venus' cock and couldn't move out of the way.

Like most of this evening, her action was being misconstrued as sexual excitement rather than her true attempts to stop what was to happen. And so, misreading her as badly as Johnny had beforehand, Andy began pushing his cock against her tight ass.

The next thing she knew was that his cockhead was pushing its way past her sphincter and driving itself deeper insider her ass.

"Aurgh!" She moaned loudly.

"Yeah Bailey," Johnny exclaimed, her groans vibrating through his cock. "You're a fantastic cocksucker. The best I ever had."

"And her pussy is fucking tight too, man," Venus added his accolades to her.

"You haven't felt her ass yet guys," Andy tossed in.

And in all of this chatter, Bailey couldn't mumble a word. She could only lay there while their cocks invaded every orifice in her body.

She had gotten used to sucking Johnny's cock. And her pussy had somehow accommodated Venus' cock. But now she could feel Andy's cock slipping past her anal defenses. And rather than being revolted by this development, she was beginning to enjoy this intrusion.

'God! How can I be enjoying this so much?' She thought to herself. 'How can any woman enjoy being debased like this?'

She couldn't believe that less than an hour ago she had been a virgin, in so many ways. And yet here she was taking three cocks into her body simultaneously. Plus the fact that these were the fourth cock that she had taken, counting Mr. Carlson's.

Yes tonight had been a real sexual awakening to her. She had hoped for an evening of lovemaking with her secret crush, Johnny Fever. Instead, she was being ravaged by four of her male co- workers. They had introduced her to a universe she could not have imagined before this night of debauchery.

As her own sexual tension dissipated, Andy was finding her anal passage relaxing and he could drive his cock deeper in the shy brunette's bowel.

By this time, Bailey could feel the two cocks in her pussy and ass actually rubbing against each other through the thin membrane that separated her anus to her vagina. The two men could also feel their stiff pricks rubbing together in the tight confines. This was what they were looking for.

Andy and Venus had known each other for years before Andy hired him to WKRP as their night DJ. And they had many experiences of double banging women before.

Bailey looked over to the side as she kept sucking Johnny's cock. In a chair nearby she could see the older station manager, Arthur Carlson, jerking himself as he watched her being gang banged by the other men. His tongue hanging out of his mouth like a panting dog. She couldn't help but smile around Johnny's cock at the sight of the older man.

She was really getting into this triple fucking that she was receiving at their hands. She couldn't understand how, but her body seemed to take on a mind of its own. She could feel her hip undulating in time with the two cocks fucking her backside. And her breathing had found a pace that allowed her to take all nine inches of Johnny's cock down her throat.

All that she knew now was that she was enjoying this whole thing. To think that she was resisting them at the beginning. What was she thinking of.

"Oh man," Venus exclaimed. "I'm getting ready to blow."

"Right with you Venus," Andy added.

Johnny shot his load first. Bailey was ready to swallow her lover's cum. Ever since getting a taste of jism from Mr. Carlson's ejaculation a little while earlier. What she hadn't taken into account was Johnny's virility against Mr. Carlson's old age. She wasn't quite ready for the large amount of cum that he was shooting into her mouth.

"Oh god Bailey," Johnny grunted. "You are soooo good."

Cum was dripping past her clenching lips as she tried to capture all of it. But Johnny was shooting it out faster than her inexperienced mouth could swallow.

Then she felt something warm splashing against her face, and when she looked in that direction she saw Mr. Carlson was the source of that hot fluid. It was hitting the side of her face.

Johnny moved over slightly, allowing the Big Guy to scoot before Bailey and pushed his spurting cock to her lips. She understood that he wanted in. But Johnny's still shooting cock was still there. So with little thought she tried opening her mouth as wide as she could and felt that second spurting cock slip past, to join the other.

Venus had a ringside seat to the double blowjob that Bailey was offering Johnny and Mr. Carlson. A smile crept across his thick lips as he watched, mesmerized, that this woman named Bailey. A woman that he believed to be the shies woman that he had ever encountered was accommodating four cocks together. Two of them in her mouth.

Just then, Bailey felt both Andy's and Venus' cocks begin to shoot their load simultaneously. She orgasmed as those powerful jets of jism hit the depths of her holes. An orgasm that she had never dreamed could be so mind numbing.

A few times, she thought she had experienced orgasm when she played with herself, alone at home. But now she knew that she had only been fooling herself. This was what being a real woman should feel like.

When everyone finally slowed after shooting her body full of their sperm, they rolled to the side. Bailey moaned as Venus' long twelve incher slowly slipped out of her still clenching pussy. She was a virgin when all of this started, but now she didn't want it to end so fast.

They all collapsed, exhausted on Jennifer's large bed. Bailey found herself caressing each of their cocks individually. Trying to stir them all back to life. The four men smiled at her fruitless efforts. They would be only to happy to service her again, but she would have to wait a little while, while they recuperated from her first fuck.

Luckily, Johnny knew that Jennifer would be out all evening, regrettably. So he knew that they could keep going with Bailey's education.

Part Five

After a respite of about thirty minutes, Venus crawled up to Bailey's head and offered her his cock. She tentatively kissed it, and then licked its head. For some reason she found that it tasted slightly different from Johnny's or Mr. Carlson's earlier.

Then she realized that she was tasting her own juices which still covered the blackman's cock. She found the flavor interesting, and her mind drifted to wondering how Jennifer might taste. When she realized her chain of thought she shifted her attention back to Venus. She knew she couldn't be a lesbian, so she was confused as to how her thoughts could have drifted in that direction.

"Good golly Venus," she asked. "Are all blackmen like you. I mean... well, you know. So... big?"

This had been the first true words spoken by Bailey since they had jumped her in Jennifer's bedroom. During all this time, she had had her mouth filled with one cock or another. Unable to utter a word while they had ravished her and ripped her virginity away from her.

Seeing that Venus had taken position at Bailey's mouth, Andy took this opportunity to have a taste of her sperm filled pussy. His mouth clamped over her pussylips and began to suck out Venus' seed. While not neglecting her clit in the process.

Andy's contact against her clit made Bailey arch her back, almost painfully, in ecstasy. She moaned in pleasure this time. No mistaken impressions now, she was definitely enjoying this experience that was offered to her.

Watching Bailey suck on Venus' huge cock stirred Johnny's cock back to life. He moved behind her as Andy kept licking her pussy clean of sperm. He stuck his face in her ass crack and began giving her similar treatment to her puckered anus.

Bailey's ass was squirming at the double tongue action from both men. But she was too busy trying to swallow Venus' cock to bother looking what the strange sensation could be. All that she could tell for sure is that it couldn't be cocks.

Mr. Carlson glanced at his watch and his eyes bugged out.

"Oh boy!" He exclaimed. "Sorry Bailey, I have to go," glancing at his watch again while he hurriedly tried to get his leg in his pants. "Oh boy! How will I explain this to Carmen."

Carmen being his wife. He felt guilty about being so late at getting home, rather than the fact that he had been unfaithful with her with the shy brunette. He kept on struggling with his pants until he realized that he was trying to put on Venus' leather pants instead. With one leg only in his pants he hopped out the doorway swearing "oh boy!" every second hop.

The others smiled as they watched their infantile boss leave the room. They were smiling for two reasons really. The first was his comical exit. And the second was that now there was to be an equal number of cocks to holes for them to partake.

Now that the logistics of cock vice hole had been resolved, they shifted position for another triple fuck on the long legged Bailey. Andy assumed a position under her and guided his cock into her womb while Johnny mounted her ass and Venus continued shoving his twelve- inch monster down her willing throat.

For the second time that night, Bailey was finding herself accommodating three cocks at the same time. But after her first multiple fuck she was anticipating this one, rather than dreading it. The only concern that she had was how she could ever manage to swallow all of Venus' giant cock in her mouth and throat.

The three men didn't give any time to wonder long about that part of this. They all lunged forward in unison, shoving all three cocks into her at the same time.

She loved the feel of those cocks as they rubbed her inner skin in those three forbidden places. Her eyes were glistening in ecstasy from the fucking they were giving her.

Somehow, beyond her comprehension, her lips bumped against Venus' hairy balls.

'Good god!' She asked herself. 'Did I take all of that meat down my mouth?'

"Oh yeah Bailey baby," Venus groaned. "Check this out guys. Bailey took all of my shaft down her fucking throat."

Johnny and Andy glanced at where the black cock met her lips and were amazed to see that she had in fact swallowed all twelve inches down her gullet. They both whistled in admiration at this feat of hers. They watched as Venus would pull his long cock out slowly, sliding along her lips. Then, just as slowly, sink it back in. They watched it for a few more minutes then they resumed their own business of humping her pussy and ass.

Bailey kept undulating her rump in tempo with the two cocks humping her back. For the first time she felt like a real woman and she wished that this would never end.

"Oh yeah Bailey," Andy urged. "You fuck that ass of yours. You are a natural honey."

"You got that right!" The other two said together.

Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers