Bailey's First Date with Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers

Bailey smiled at herself in this accomplishment. Before tonight, she felt so incomplete.

This second round of fucking lasted a bit longer than her first gangbang. Mostly due to the guys not being fully recovered from the first time.

Then the moment came when they started ejaculating one after another. Johnny was first, she could feel his hot fluid flooding her ass. Reaching deep into her bowels.

Next came Andy. His jism was hitting the back of her freshly opened womb. An orifice that had been so stretched open by Venus' huge cock beforehand.

And finally Venus started emptying his balls down her throat. He pulled out till only the head of his cock remained clasped by her lips. He wanted Bailey to taste his sperm, not just swallow it. Bailey was astounded at the amount he was shooting in her mouth. It was already more than Johnny and Mr. Carlson had managed together and still he kept shooting jet after jet of hot cumin her mouth.

And along with her three men, Bailey came herself as each man reached his own climax. She had three powerful orgasms in rapid succession. When they finally all stopped shooting, they again all collapsed on the huge bed of their blonde receptionist.

They slept like that. Their bodies entangled around the athletic brunette girl. Bailey kept the head of Venus' cock in her mouth. Suckling on the cockhead like a calf on a cow's teat.

This time it took a good two hours before any of them stirred again.

Looking around her, Bailey smiled at the three men just now moving slightly. She loved what had happened to her this night. So much so, that she wanted to do it yet again. Her hand snaked out and stroked the other two cocks, trying to revive them for another round.

Her manipulation caused them to stir themselves out of their slumber and smiled up at her. They began caressing her tits and asscheeks. Their touch exciting her even more.

"Venus," she said shyly. "Can you fuck me again?"

"Sure thing Bailey," he said, winking at the other two men. "Let me get on my back and Andy and Johnny will help you on board."

With that, Venus lay outstretched on his back. Andy and Johnny both knew what he had in mind and helped Bailey up above his cock. But this time she found herself facing away from Venus.

"Why are you placing it like this?" She asked them.

"Its okay Bailey," Andy told her. "There are lots of ways to enjoy sex."

She winced still at the use of the word sex. Her innocent mind could only comprehend the term lovemaking, sex just seemed so vulgar in her vocabulary.

Andy reached between her spread legs and guided Venus' cock to its ultimate goal. He ran that twelve-inch cock along her pussy crack, back to up her asscrack. Then back again.

The sensation of that warm hunk of flesh was so erotic to her. She was loving its soft caress along her cracks. When Andy finally stopped that stroking with the black cock, she noticed that it was positioned to far towards the back. She was about to let him know this when Johnny began pushing her down by the shoulder.

She could feel the huge cockhead inching its way in her ass and tried to push off of it. But she had no leverage from which to do this. Johnny's weight was pushing down and her knees were already bent to far back to push off of.

Andy released his grip on Venus' cock and moved up to her tits and bit down on one, then the other. "Oh god Johnny," she complained. "Don't! Its too big. Venus is too big for my tiny ass."

"Its okay Bailey," he comforted her. "Just relax. It'll be fine. You'll love it."

Then she felt hands on her hips. She glanced down and saw the black hands of Venus grasping her there and pulling down on his fuck rod.

Then next thing to happen caught her by surprise. Johnny pushed her down on top of Venus' prone body, her back against his muscular chest. Venus took this opportunity to move his hands to her firm breast and squeeze them tightly.

This was Johnny's cue to make his move. He moved between her spread open legs and aimed his cock to her quim. Bailey could only watch as he came closer to her vulnerable pussy. Then in one hard lunge, he sank his whole shaft into her. This knocked her breath away.

"Ungh!" She grunted.

After a few seconds to recover she found that her concentrated gaze at Johnny's cock approach to her pussy had relaxed her ass enough that Venus had managed to get most of his monster cock in. Again she was flooded by the sensation of two cocks rubbing each other through a thin membrane of skin inside of her.

"Oh yesss!" She exclaimed. "Fuck me like that Johnny. Ungh! You too Venus. They feel soooo gooood inside like that. Let me suck you Andy."

Andy knew an invitation when he heard it. But he had another plan for himself and Bailey. He stood upon the bed above the threesome and straddled over Bailey's slim body.

Bailey was confused about what Andy was attempting to do. She had been sucking their cocks while in a doggy position throughout the night. But now she found herself on her back, with Venus and Johnny fucking her in unison. She couldn't quite see how she could suck Andy with him over her chest like he was.

Andy dropped down to his knees and placed his hard, slippery cock in her cleavage. Venus knew what to do next. He squeezed her tits together making her cleavage wrap around his friend's cock. He in turn began humping through the tight confine of her tits and was fucking her that way.

Bailey looked down to her chest and smiled everytime she saw his cockhead peek out of her tits. She then found the sensation of that hot member as exciting as everything else that she had experienced this night. But not wanting to waste Andy's cock completely, she snaked out her tongue and began licking the cockhead at each appearance it made.

"Oh that's nice Bailey," Andy groaned.

"Man Bailey," Venus added. "Where have you been hiding yourself, girl?"

"Mmmmmm!" She moaned. "I never thought that love could be soooo good."

"This isn't love baby," Johnny corrected her. "This is just pure unadulterated sex. And feel free to call on me any time you want some more."

She blushed at his use of the word sex to describe what she had been through this evening. Regardless of her strict upbringing, she returned to licking Andy's cock as it continued slipping through her tit cleavage.

"That goes for me too Bailey," Andy added.

"Me three," Venus wasn't about to miss up on this sweet piece of meat any time soon.

She smiled at their enthusiasm over her. For years she had felt like a shrinking violet. Not worthy of a man's affection, much less his love. But tonight, all of that changed once she realized that she was a woman that men would love to know better, if not in bed.

"Patience boys," she boldly said. "I'm sure that I can make time for each of you. Now that I've discovered myself, I'm not about to stop now."

And she resumed sucking on Andy's cock, while Venus and Johnny increased their own tempo in her pussy and ass.

After another thirty minutes of fucking they all came together, which triggered the most powerful orgasm yet in Bailey's inexperienced life. When her climax hit her she literally tossed Andy and Johnny off of the bed.

They tumbled to the ground heavily, leaving only Venus with his twelve incher still stuck up her ass.

After a few moments of rest, she slowly raised herself off of him and let his huge prick pop out of her ass.Jism came streaming out behind it and down her leg.

Once that final release occurred she collapsed, exhausted on the soft bed and fell into a deep sleep. The other three followed suit and slept for the remainder of the night.

Part Six

The next morning they were awakened by the bright shaft of sunlight which streamed into the room.

"Oh hell!" Andy exclaimed. "Get up you guys. We're all late for work."

They all struggled to get their clothes back on, none of them bothering to clean themselves with a shower.

Thirty minutes later, the three men stumbled into the lobby of WKRP in a jumble to the amusement of Jennifer, the station's receptionist.

"Well hello there," she said sweetly. "And where have you been?"

"Uh, oh" Andy mumbled. "Can't talk now Jennifer. Got lots of work to do."

"Uh, me too," Venus added.

"Me three," Johnny threw in.

And the three groggy men rushed through the door leading to the bullpen where all of the desks were located.

Bailey waltzed in a few moments later smiling impishly.

"Why hello Bailey," the blonde receptionist greeted her. "So, how was your date with Johnny?"

"Oh golly Jennifer," the brunette blushed. "It was great, just great."

"I want to hear all about it later," Jennifer said.

Just then Mr. Carlson walked into the lobby. When he saw Bailey standing next to Jennifer he felt devastatingly embarrassed. He quickly pulled down his hat and his coat up to hide his shame and made a beeline for the safety of his office.

"Oh Mr. Carls..." Jennifer started, but was cut short when his door slammed shut behind him. "I wonder what got into him?" She asked Bailey.

Bailey simply shrugged her shoulders, but she suspected that it was his involvement with her the night before that had flustered the sweet old manager.

Jennifer turned back to Bailey to continue their interrupted conversation.

"So Bailey," she asked her. "Where were we. Oh yes, you were about to tell me about your night out with Johnny."

Just then, Herb Tarlek walked into the lobby. He was the sales manager for WKRP and a complete bore. He continuously tried to get into Jennifer's panties, but she remained frosty cold around him at all times.

"Hey there Jennypoo," he would start. "How about you an' me..."

"Go away Herb," the stunning receptionist would cut him off bluntly.

"Okey-dokey," he would answer back as always and slink away towards the bullpen.

"Now where were we again?" Jennifer turned back to Bailey.

"How about I tell you all about it after work Jennifer," she asked the blonde woman. "We won't be interrupted as much. Say, at your place. We'll make it a girls night out."

Bailey realized just then that she had made the initial move to experimenting lesbian love with Jennifer. She wasn't quite sure how she could convince the blonde beauty to try it.

But she needn't have worried about that, Jennifer enjoyed a bit of female companionship on occasion. She was already planning how she would seduce her shy girlfriend into her bed tonight.

Unnoticed by both women, Les Nesman, the inept news director for WKRP, had walked into the lobby at the tail-end of their exchange. The only part of importance that his feeble mind caught was Bailey's comment of 'having a girls night out'. And with his warped sense of the news he interpreted it as a lesbian invitation, and for once he might well be right.

But still, being the tiny man that he was, the idea of the two woman planning a rendezvous together was too disturbing for him and he rushed past them into the bullpen along with the rest of the staff.

A few moments later Bailey entered the bullpen and assumed her duties of programming the commercial spots that she would then pass on to the DJs, both day and night.

"So Bailey," Herb asked her. "How's your sex life?" Meaning it as a jibe.

"Oh great Herb," she responded without a second thought. "Just the greatest actually."

Herb was caught off guard by her response and the papers he had in his hands slipped to the ground. He turned and headed back to his desk, stunned. His eyes followed the young brunette until she disappeared out the door. Then he turned to Les.

"She's not serious," he asked the station's newsdirector. "Is she?"

"She's very serious Herb," Les told him.

"But with who?" Herb desperately wanted to know. "Do you know who Les?"

"Yes I do Herb," Les responded. "I know all about it. After all, I am the ace reporter for WKRP."

"Yeah! Yeah!" Herb answered back. "So tell me. Who is Bailey having great sex with?"

Looking around the non-existent corners of his 'office', he approached the advertising manager and whispered into his ear.

"I heard the whole thing as I came in," Les told Herb, looking around again to make sure no one else was eavesdropping. "It's Jennifer. Bailey and Jennifer are lesbian lovers. I heard them planning their next rendezvous for tonight as I walked in."

This news floored Herb. For years he had been fantasizing about fucking the beautiful Jennifer Marlowe. Only to be told by Les that she was not into men. Of course, this was the furthest thing from the truth. The plain fact remained that the blonde receptionist was bi and enjoyed the company of both men and women.

And Bailey had to has yet experience that lifestyle yet. Though she was looking forward to trying tonight with Jennifer.

As always, when struck by bad news, Herb pounded his head against his desktop. This time knocking himself out cold.

- The End -

* * * * *

All comments are welcome. Support the writers, encourage their work.

Suggestions for new stories are always welcome as well.

Other stories of mine to watch for:

DR. QUINN - "Colleen Gets Educated"
ARCHIE'S - "Betty and Me (Hotdog)"
ARCHIE'S - "Veronica Gets Her turn"
XENA - "Aphrodite's Revenge"
TV - "Land of the Giants"
WKRP - "Bailey's First Date with
Johnny"
STARGATE - "Legacy's Side Effect"
CELEB - "Shania Twain - the Making
of a Video"
CELEB - "Bo Derek - Best of the Beast"
CELEB - "Anna Kournikova at Marineland"
FULL HOUSE - "Motherly Advice"
JAG - "Mac's Witching Hour"
CHARMED - "Monkey Business"

fiction - "Spring Breakdown"
fiction - "A girl, Dog and Boys"

another Charmed - (untitled) still in writing stage. Plus many other fictional works that are also in the writing stage.

Remember, if you have comments or suggestions. Don't keep them to yourselves. Pass them on.

Doberman
Doberman
11 Followers