Bait a Hook Ch. 05

Story Info
Bobby hopes to find something more.
3.9k words
4.78
33k
31

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Something More

Thursday at lunch Rob told me he saw my relay race. “You did awesome Bobby, I didn’t think you were going to catch him, but you just put it another gear and ran by the guy.”

I nodded modestly, “thanks man, I wasn’t sure I could catch him either. I hope you didn’t get in too much trouble watching the race.” His face got shy and I thought he might be embarrassed, but I smiled warmly at him.

“It’s alright, coach just told me to get my head out of my ass and back to practice.” We both laughed and finished eating our lunch.

Friday was the first football game of the year; unfortunately, it was an away game and an hour drive to the opposing school. The school was taking a “pep bus” for students who wanted to go and I signed up with some kids I was friendly with, and smiled when I saw Emily’s name already on list. The guys wore their Jerseys all day and Rob looked sexy as hell. The blue jersey with orange lettering said crabbers over his chest and had his number underneath. The back had his surname ‘Johnson’ and the #47. He had it tucked into jeans that were snug in all the right places and showed off his perfect plump ass. The cheerleaders were also dressed up and Becky was annoyingly close to Rob every chance she could get. As I headed to my locker to drop off unwanted items at the end of the day, Becky asked if I was headed to the game.

“Yeah I am” I nodded and she smiled saying, “see you there, Go Crabbers!” She hurried down the hall and I’m sure she was looking for Rob.

On the pep bus I sat next to my friend from our relay team and my sister sat across the aisle with her friend Lindsey. Becky came on the bus with the rest of the cheer team and tried to get us rowdy and ready for the game. I chatted with the friends and family around me until we arrived in enemy territory. We filed off of the bus and headed towards the visitor section of the bleachers. It was pretty full, not nearly as many fans as the home team, but a respectable amount of Crabbers fans made journey.

Our team took the field and a chorus of “Boooos” drowned our applause. The first quarter was okay, we trailed 3-7. The second quarter both teams scored a touchdown so it was 10-14 at half. The third quarter we closed the gap and scored a touchdown and a field goal, to their one touchdown to make it 20-21 with the final 15:00 left to play.

The defenses held strong and it wasn’t until 2 minutes remained in the fourth quarter when we started a drive making it all the way down to their 20 yard line. Unfortunately, our dreams were dashed when our quarterback, maybe feeling his nerves, threw the ball to the other team and they had the ball on their own 10 yard line, up by 1 point, with 1:37 remaining on the clock.

Our defense held on first and second downs and our coach quickly called timeouts. 3rd and 10 with 1:01 on the clock, they called another safe run up the middle. Out of nowhere I saw Rob’s #47 flash through the line and he flew to the ball carrier hitting the ball with his helmet, causing a fumble that another linebacker landed on. Our section erupted and I screamed “Go Rob!” which was quickly drowned out by the moans from the home team crowd.

We ran the ball twice up the middle and let the clock tick down to 2 seconds before the coach called our final timeout. The special teams unit trotted out on the field and kicked the winning field goal as time expired. We cheered on the way home and it was a great night.

Saturday afternoon I got a text from Rob saying the gang was going to have a bonfire on the beach tonight and asked if I wanted to go. I quickly accepted his invite and he said he would pick me up at 7:30. Emily poked her head in and saw the grin on my face.

“What’s got you grinning?”

“Nothing just got invited to a bon fire tonight with some kids.” I replied.

“Oh, lucky, I heard some upperclassman talking about that yesterday. Who is going?”

I shrugged, “I dunno, Rob just asked if I wanted to go, and said he would pick me up at 7:30.”

“Oh that’s why you’re grinning, careful brother, this isn’t a date, he’s just taking you to hang out with some friends and relax. They’ll probably be drinking so it’s a good thing you aren’t driving, dad would be furious.

I got dressed in some jeans that I thought showed off my butt nicely, but weren’t too tight in the legs. I put on a green hoodie as the fall chill was starting to creep into the area. The doorbell rang and my mom was tickled pink at the flattering tongue of Mr. Rob Johnson. I said my goodbyes and headed out the door surprised not to see Rob’s pickup in the drive. “I let the guys use my truck to haul wood for the fire” he said answering my confused look. “They dropped me off as we couldn’t all fit in the truck.” He had on tight fitting long sleeve thermal shirt and a pair of jeans that was made for his body. We chatted as we made our way down to the beach.

“I heard you cheering for me last night” he said breaking the comfortable silence between us.

“I’m surprised you heard over all the ‘boos’,” we chuckled at the thought; “you saved the game, such an awesome play.” I said praising him.

“I got lucky, but it was awesome,” was his humble response.

We could see the orange glow coming from the fire pit as we headed onto the beach. “I’m glad you moved here Bobby” he stated as he tousled my hair. “I’ve never had a friend this easy to talk to before.” A dumbfounded look must have crossed my face and he noticed because he added “I dunno Bobby, it’s just really easy to be myself around you. I can tell you are laid back and I feel like you wouldn’t judge me or look for a fault in me just so you can rub it in my face later. Some of the kids are brutal…” He trailed off and I wondered what he meant. He was one of the most popular kids in school and was never bullied from what I had seen.

“I’m actually glad I’ve moved here too,” I admitted for the first time to anyone, let alone myself. “If it wasn’t for you I’d probably still be getting bullied and eating lunch standing up. You and your friends have been very nice and made me feel welcome, so thanks for that.”

“They would have backed off eventually if I hadn’t of stopped them. Everybody likes you, Katie, one of the cheerleaders, blushes every time you walk into her vision. You would have been fine on your own.” Rob continued, “she’ll probably be here tonight, so be on the lookout.” He gave a half smile that faded away as we reached the group around the fire.

“Rob you made it!” Becky cheered as she ran to him handing him a can of beer and a red Solo cup. "Thanks Becky," he said as he reached into the cooler and grabbed another beer and a cup, which had Becky looking on, wondering what he was doing. He handed the extras to me and Becky relaxed as she headed back to the gaggle of girls chatting merrily by the fire. Rob came back around to me and apologized, “you don’t have to drink that, sorry. I don’t want you to think I’m peer pressuring you to drink with us.” I waved him off laughing as I took out the keys from my pocket and shocked him when I punched a hole in my can and shotgunned the beer. I started laughing merrily when I finished, quite a few people stared at me wide-eyed. I winked at Rob as saying, “kids drink in Northern Virginia too.” That got a couple chuckles and I got another beer and poured it in my cup to sip on.

I sat and chatted with the people I knew and tried not to be too clingy around Rob. I ended up talking to Katie for a few minutes and she shyly gave me a kiss on the cheek. I thought I caught an angry look on Rob’s face when I looked up, but it quickly disappeared as he rejoined his conversation with a guy from the football team.

A couple guys started getting rowdy and a couple of the cheerleaders took their keys and drove them home. People were starting to leave in groups as the fire was down to embers. “We’re going to head out Rob,” one of the guys said, “I’m gonna need your truck in the morning to clean up the trash.“

“Just take it, I’ll walk home. Swing by in the morning and I’ll help you clean up the fire pit too.” Rob responded as they left and headed for his truck.

“I’ll give you a ride home Rob.” We turned as we saw a way too excited Becky.

“Oh hey Becky, didn’t know you were still here, don’t worry about it I’m just going to walk home.” Rob politely declined her invitation. It seemed like he was trying to spend more time with me and it made my heart flutter at the thought.

Becky headed out casting a last hopeful look at Rob who simply waved as she headed out. Rob went over to the cooler and dumped the ice and water from the cooler on the fire, extinguishing the few embers.

“You ready to head home Bobby?” He asked as he started filling the empty cooler with some empty cans.

I shrugged non-committal “yeah I guess it’s getting late.”

He stood beside me for a second and looked into my eyes; I saw a glint in his eyes as I closed mine. I could feel him moving closer until I was shaken out of my anticipation when he cleared his throat and turned his head abruptly and said “Let’s go.” I was so nervous on the walk home, I thought by that look that he was going to kiss me, but clearly I’d misread the signs. I was on pins and needles, worried that I was falling for him, and it would never be reciprocated.

“Thanks for hanging out Bobby, it was fun as always.” Rob said as we approached my house. “I’m just a couple blocks passed. I’ll see you at school. Take it easy man.” And he disappeared into the shadows at a much faster pace than we had taken to get here.

He left before I could tell him that I had a great time and to thank him for inviting me.

I headed up to bed undisturbed and collapsed onto it with my thoughts. That look in his eyes, he wanted to kiss me? I wasn’t sure. I exhaled loudly. I decided to text him before I fell asleep. ‘Thanks for inviting me Robbie, I had fun.’ Short and simple I thought. I laughed at the thought of using the nick name not sure how he would respond. I headed to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I got back to my room I noticed the notification light on my phone and opened the message ‘No prob Bob.’ I grinned at the reversal of our names and stripped off my pants and hoodie and got under the sheets.

I slept fitfully with vision of Rob leaning in to kiss me. My cock was aching and I realized I would never get any sleep this way. I reached my right hand under my tight boxer briefs and began to fondle my balls in my hand and slowly move my hand up and down my rigid tool. I closed my eyes and envisioned Rob standing before me, with that look in his eyes. I moaned in anticipation and let my left hand slip inside my underwear to aid the fantasy. My breathing was getting shallow as my lust egged me on. I don’t know what started guiding my left hand, but suddenly it was doing something I had never considered. It lightly moved down to my tight hole and brushed against it. Another soft moan escaped my mouth as I continued working up and down my shaft. My left index finger was lightly tracing circles around the tight entrance causing my body to shudder. Rob’s eyes sparkled in my head and the pleasure was too much. It felt like a rocket was shooting out of my slit as I filled my underwear with a torrent of thick white cream. I lay there gasping before I removed my boxer briefs and wiped my hands. My brain turned off and I fell asleep as soon as I pulled the sheets back to my chest.

The following week was spirit week which culminated in a pep rally, a Homecoming parade, the homecoming game Friday night, and the dance Saturday. All week long the cheerleaders were in uniform and had different events to get the student body ready for the big game. On Wednesday before I headed to lunch I was at my locker, I looked up as I heard the one beside me slam shut.

“Everything alright Becky?” I asked startled at the look on her face.

“Ugh, hey new kid. I’m just frustrated is all.” Came her exasperated response.

“Wanna talk about it?” I volunteered as we made our way down the hall for the cafeteria.

“I just thought Rob would’ve asked me by now, but he hasn’t. I wonder if he’s taking someone else to the homecoming dance. You hang out with him some don’t you? Will you find out what he’s doing?” she started to perk up at her idea.

“Um… I dunno if he’s asked anybody, but I’ll ask him about it.” I was suddenly nervous about this conversation, secretly hoping that he hadn’t asked anyone.

“Thanks Bobby, you’re not too bad. I think Katie doesn’t have a date,” she gave me a wink as she entered the cafeteria and walked away.

I was pretty tired after school and running a couple miles for track practice, so I took a long hot shower and was prepared to just sit and relax the rest of the day; the teachers seemed to be pretty nice and hadn’t given much homework this week. My vision was drawn from the TV when I saw my phone bouncing on the coffee table. ‘Fishing?’ was the message from Rob. I quickly sent back ‘sure,’ trying not to look too eager and headed up stairs to change my shorts for sweats and put on my green hoddie. The fall was on us and it was getting colder by the week. I met Rob outside before he had a chance to knock. He smiled in greeting and we headed out to the dock. It took me a second to realize he hadn’t brought any fishing stuff down with him. I turned the couple lights on that lightly illuminated the dock. He sat beside me on the edge of the dock, a little closer than what he usually did, and just sighed.

“How’re we gonna fish without rods?” I finally asked trying to break the silence.

“Is it alright if we just sit here and relax?” Was his response, which was odd because I knew fishing was relaxing for him, but I didn’t press the issue.

“Sure, it’s a nice night I don’t mind just sitting here.” He gave me a small shy smile and leaned back putting his arms behind his head as his back hit the wood beneath him.

“You wanna talk about it?” I asked not used to leading the conversation.

“Not really, just wanted to sit and relax, couldn’t think of a better spot.”

I wasn’t sure if he meant being with me or sitting on the creek, but let it go before finally getting up the courage to break the silence again. I leaned back like he was but stopped when my arms landed on top of his. He didn’t move but I put my arms by my side my hair touching his elbow as I settled back down.

“Becky is driving me crazy you know,” I started, “she has enlisted me to find out why you haven’t asked her to the dance. She thinks you’ve asked someone else…” I trailed off not knowing where to go with this conversation. There was an awkward pause that seemed to stretch out until I felt his arm shift as he turned his head to look at me. I shifted my head to face him and the soft flannel of his shirt brushed against my cheek.

“I haven’t asked anyone,” he started, “I know Becky likes me, but the only person I would want to take…” he paused and I barely heard the end of his sentence, “I can’t.”

I sat thoughtfully for a moment, not quite sure if I could gauge where this going before I spoke. “Sure you can Rob, anyone you asked would go with you, and you could date anyone in the school that you wanted.”

He averted his eyes and stared longingly at the stars and few clouds above us. I kept my cheek rested against his elbow watching him ponder what to say. “You’re probably right, but this is all new to me, I don’t think the school would allow it, much less my parents.” He shifted his head to face me with that same look in his eyes and I set mesmerized, trapped in the green pool of his eyes as they glistened at me.

“I almost kissed you after the bon fire” he admitted in a soft, unsure voice. I rolled onto my side and propped up my head on my elbow looking at him before answering “I know, I could see it; I can still see it in your eyes.” Without warning he pushed me back down and followed my head down with his. I closed my eyes and felt velvet soft skin barely touching my lips. A soft moan left my mouth as I felt his hand touch my chin, begging me to look at him. My body shivered at the contact as I slowly opened my eyes to gaze into his wanton face.

“You’re okay with this?” he whispered. I nodded and his lips were pressed into me as he lowered his strong body on top of me. His tongue slowly drifted across my lips seeking an invitation. I quickly opened my mouth accepting him willingly as his tongue explored every corner of my mouth, playing chase with my own. The taste of him in my mouth had me practically drooling. I sighed as he put his arms on either side of me and pulled back from the suffocating kiss. I was almost gasping, but instantly missed the contact. I admired the view as he stared down at me as if I was his meal, and he hadn’t eaten in weeks.

“I’m not going to the dance,” he stated plainly, “I was hoping maybe you’d wanna go out with me Saturday night, just the two of us?” The expression on his face was hopeful as I nodded my head at him and he placed three or four chaste kisses on my lips before rolling over and sitting back up. “I’ve never been with a guy before,” I tried to speak but he continued, “I’ve never felt this way about anyone before, I think it can be something special.” I opened my mouth but he put his finger to my lips to silence me and continued “I’m not ready to tell people about us, but I hope you would still like to see me.” He averted his gaze and dropped his head to look at the reflection of the stars in the still creek water.

I sat up and scooted next to him, I wrapped my arm around his waist like I had seen Becky do countless times. He didn’t recoil; instead he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his strong, warm frame. “I’ve never had a relationship with a guy before either Rob,” I sighed as I leaned my head to rest on his shoulder before continuing “I’ve known I’d been attracted to guys, but the first time I saw you buying bait in the gas station, I was hooked.”

He chuckled at my bad pun before kissing the top of my head. “I’ll admit when I saw you in the store, I hoped you were part of the new family that moved in. I thought you were so cute. When I saw you at the beach and the girls kept giggling when they saw you bending over, I wanted to join them, but nudged them to be quiet because I could tell you were getting embarrassed.” He stood up grabbing my hands which sent chills through my body as he helped pull me to my feet.

“I’ve got something for you in the truck…if you want it that is.” He held my hand until well got close to house and he let go leading his way to the pickup. He opened the driver’s door and leaned across the bench seat to grab a neatly folded blue t-shirt. He turned and couldn’t quite keep his eyes intent on mine as he shifted his weight, moving his legs back and forth before finally spitting it out. “The guys on the team are giving these to their girlfriends to wear on Friday, I know you’re not a girl, and I’m not ready for you to wear it around in the open, but I want” he hesitated, not quite sure this was the right time “never mind it’s stupid I shouldn’t have.” He grimaced taking the shirt back and turning to place it back in the cab.

I reached around him and took the shirt and unfolded it to get a better look. It was a dark blue shirt that on the front said Crabbers and had an Orange crab logo on it. Turning it around I read the name Johnson and saw the #47. I hugged it to my chest before speaking “I’d love to have it. I’m not ready to be out in the open with this yet either, but knowing you want me to have this means a lot.”

He hopped into the cab of his truck with a new spring in his step; he rolled down the crank to lower the window as he closed the door and leaned out. “Thanks,” he said leaning out the window “I had a great night.” He kissed me on the forehead and I stood on my tip-toes to reach up to the slightly jacked up truck and kissed him sweetly on the lips.

12