Bait a Hook Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the best babe." He said as he rolled over onto his back with his arms outstretched. I slid over and rested my head on his chest and enjoyed the afterglow. This time he pulled the covers up and I drifted off again.

I woke up and Rob was gently rubbing my head, brushing my bangs from over my eyes. I looked up and smiled at him. "Morning babe," he smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Wanna go get some breakfast?" he asked as he started to sit up. I pulled him back down. "Yes, I'm starving, but I'm not ready to leave the bed yet." He smiled at my response and kissed my cheek before heading up the other set of steps into his house. I sat up and scooted back to lean against the headboard. Shaking my head I couldn't believe that I was here with Rob. A couple minutes later I heard Rob running back downstairs, he was wearing some shorts that he didn't have on when he left, he understood the look on my face and answered my thought "grabbed these out of the laundry, couldn't go upstairs naked." He slid them off and climbed beside me in the bed with a large plate containing scrambled eggs, bacon, two biscuits, and two forks. He held the plate and handed me a fork. We ate pressed together under the blankets in a comfortable silence. It wasn't long before the plate was clean. He took my fork and placed the plate on his bedside table.

"I should get you home." He said as he pulled down the covers and chill washed over my body.

"Do you have to?" I said as I got up and pulled on my t-shirt, jeans, and hoodie. He put on a pair of boxer briefs before grabbing a pair of sweats pulling them on. He grabbed a hoddie out of his closet and put it on, not bothering with a shirt. I walked over to him and snaked my hand under his hoodie, letting it rest on his chest as I leaned in for a kiss. It was sweet and slow and I could feel his strong heart beating faster under my touch. We put on our shoes and headed up the back stairs and around the house to his truck. He beat me to the passenger door and opened it for me, closing it behind me. I was leaning across to open his door but he beat me to it with a gloating grin on his face. "Not this time Bobby." He tousled my hair as he closed the door and started the truck.

The ride was over too quickly and I could tell he restrained from kissing me out in broad daylight. He squeezed my hand before speaking. "That was the best night of my life babe. Thanks Bobby." He squeezed my hand again and I nodded and grinned.

"Me too Rob, I just feel so connected and comfortable with you. You get me so horny." I blushed and his laugh filled the truck. I gave his hand a final squeeze before getting out of his truck and heading into my house.

*The story continues in Chapter 8*

12