Bait a Hook Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me drive Bobby." Rob said and I handed him my keys. He unlocked the passenger door with the key and I jumped in. I reached across and was unlocking the door as he opened it smiling. He placed his bag in the back seat next to mine.

"Where we headed Robbie?" I asked as he drove south on the interstate.

"Only one way to find." He said chuckling, reminding me of our first date. I smiled warmly at him and reached across to hold his hand. He happily laced his fingers with mine as we drove. We talked about the game and I told him about the track meet. The snow started picking up and I noticed we were heading uphill. The two lane road twisted and turned and I noticed several truck pull-off lanes with large sand piles at the end.

"Wintergreen Mountain." Rob said as I noticed the snow starting to stick to the narrow roads. We pulled into a lodge and Rob ran in and got the key. We headed to a room on the ground floor with our bags. The room was rustic with a single king sized bed and a bathroom. Rob opened the curtains by a sliding glass door and I was in awe at the view. It was dark, but I the lights were on for the ski runs and I gazed out on the snow covered mountains. It was beautiful.

"It's perfect." I said as I wrapped my arms around Rob, he greedily pulled me into a tender kiss.

"My uncle used to work ski patrol in the winters; he got me a good deal for the night." Rob said before returning his lips to mine. We walked onto the patio and sat down hand-in-hand admiring the view. After several minutes I stood up and pulled him to his feet.

"I'm freezing Robbie." I said shivering. "Come warm me up."

"yes sir." Rob chuckled as he slid the door closed behind us. He quickly closed the distance between us and started ravaging my mouth. We quickly were free of our clothes as we fell onto the bed.

"Fuck me Rob!" I panted catching my breath as he reclaimed my mouth. I was bewildered as I watched as he jumped off the bed and headed towards his bag. I smiled when I saw him pull out a bottle of lube as he jumped back onto the bed, causing me to bounce a few feet in the air laughing. He pulled my legs so they were hanging off the bed and his hot breath was breathing on my asshole. I whimpered in pleasure as I felt his strong tongue seeking entry into my tight hole. When he pulled back I felt a slick hand wrap around my aching shaft. He gave me a few strokes to lube me up before he went to work on my entrance.

I moaned as I felt a slick finger slip inside. I bucked my hips towards him needing more contact. I groaned as he slipped another finger in me and twisted it and scissored his fingers trying to stretch my insides. Rob stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist. His eyes locked with mine and I saw the lust and desire in them. I gasped and shut my eyes as I felt his head pop through the tight muscled ring. Rob slowly eased into my desperate ass. He paused and I felt his hefty sack resting on my ass. I opened my eyes and took in his muscled body as he slowly withdrew his cock. He paused before removing it completely and filled me to the hilt. He was slowly brushing against my prostate with each stroke and my leaky cock had a string dangling almost to my balls.

I reached for my cock desperate to stroke it, but Rob pinned my hands down behind my head as he leaned in for a kiss and slammed hard into me. I moaned into his mouth and began thrusting back to meet his hips. I was desperate with need. I let out more whimpers as he began slamming into me with abandon.

"Come with me Bobby." Rob panted as he continued his hard assault on my ass. Electricity was coursing through my system. He started sucking on my collar bone. His command and his relentless pounding had me screaming his name as I felt a blast of come land on my lips as he fucked my release out of me. My body was convulsing as my orgasm finally subsided and I was covered in my mess. My ass was clamping tightly around Rob's dick and I felt him falter as he screamed my name and I felt an intense heat filling me to my core. Rob collapsed on top of me and licked my spunk from my lips and placed soft kisses on me. I wrapped my arms around him not wanting this feeling to end. I clamped down on my ass trying to keep his member corked inside me. Against my will it slid out and I felt a river of come trying to escape my ass. I whimpered at the emptiness and pulled Rob closer to me as he continued kissing me passionately.

"I'll be right back babe." Rob said and I sighed as his weight lifted. He came back with a warm wash cloth and gently rubbed my chest, thighs, and ass before wiping my essence from his own stomach. "I'll do anything to keep you Bobby. I can't let you go, I need you too much." Rob said as he slid in behind me and pulled the covers up to our necks.

"I'm yours." I whispered as I drifted off to sleep. When I stirred awake I saw a pink sky signaling sunrise. I felt so comfortable next to Rob. I moaned when I felt his morning wood nestled happily in my ass cheeks. This time I knew what I wanted. I pushed into it and rubbed against Rob's crotch. I sighed when Rob pulled me close to him.

"You sure know how to wake a man up." Rob said huskily into my hair.

"You woke me up, poking me with that." I laughed and moaned as he thrust into my ass crack, brushing against my puckered hole. He fumbled for something on the nightstand and got on all fours above me. He flipped me over and pulled up my waist so I was underneath of his hot body on all fours. I felt his slick, thick cock head press into me, I was still opened from our earlier coupling. He squeezed me into his chest. He began kissing my shoulders and neck as he started pounding me doggy style. I was whimpering and panting as he held me tight to him sucking on my shoulder as he humped my ass strong and fast. I felt sweat drip off of him and my back was slick and his chest hair was rubbing against me as he rocked in and out of me. I was under Rob's spell as he ravaged my body. I was hypnotized by the pleasure he was causing. He shifted his angle and found my prostate. He moved one arm and grabbed my deprived cock and started jerking me with his thrusts. My elbows collapsed as I slid face down into the mattress. Muffled noises escaped my mouth and with the intense pleasure I was pushed over the edge. I shot onto the sheets below me. Rob bit my shoulder as my ass clamped around him causing greater friction. He gave several more deep thrusts before he collapsed onto me leaving a hot geyser trapped in my slick hole. I felt slow warm kisses down my neck and across my shoulders. I moaned in agony as he softened and slid out. I squeezed my hole tight trying to keep his remaining seed inside, where it belonged.

He rolled me over on my back so I was beside him. We both just panted in the sweaty afterglow. He grabbed my hand as he leaned over and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Marry me." Rob joked as I rolled over on top of him nibbling his ear.

"One day my love." I said as I began peppering his neck and chest with kisses. I felt his release trickling out of my ass and saw it plop on his rigid abdomen. I took my hand and rubbed it into his hair causing a thick creamy mess that fascinated me. He laughed as he looked at the mess on his stomach.

"Shower time babe." We showered and packed my Jeep to begin the journey back home. Christmas break had started and we were out of school for two and half weeks. We held hands and talked merrily on the way home. Rob pulled my jeep into his driveway and got his bag and hopped out of the car. I walked around to get in the driver seat as he looked around before giving me a gentle kiss.

"I love you more than anything Bobby." Rob said as he held the door open for me to get in.

"I know the feeling Rob." I said as Rob closed the door and said "I'll call you later babe." I pulled into the driveway in a happy daze. I returned to reality when I saw my dad sitting on the couch, TV off, seemingly waiting for me.

"Come sit down Bobby." I gulped and walked nervously to sit in the chair across from him I could feel the tension in the room. "I ran into Eric Evans' dad in the store yesterday. He said I didn't raise you right. Anything you want to tell me Bobby?" He asked and I panicked, I guess this was time to tell him.

I steadied myself and looked him in the eyes before speaking. "I'm gay dad. It's not a choice..." Dad got up and walked out the front door slamming it behind him before I could finish talking. I was crying in my hands when my mom came in to comfort me.

*The story continues in Chapter 12*

12