Bait a Hook Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob pulled me up and slapped the plug in my ass, causing my knees to buckle. Rob chuckled as he held me tight before removing the cork from my desperately empty canal.

"Gets better every time." Rob said as he took my hand and led me to the bottom bunk.

"I love you Rob." I said as I climbed in front of my man.

"I love you more Bobby." Rob said pulling me in closer to his chiseled body.

***

Monday after I school my mom handed me a letter as I walked in the door. My heart started racing when I saw the W&M seal in the upper left hand corner. I nodded and took it up to my room and stared at it for what seemed like hours. This was it, the moment of truth. I was either going to get my fairytale and go off to school with Rob, or I was going to be separated from the man to whom I had become so attached. I decided to wait until Rob got home from work before opening it. I tried to work on my homework, but my vision was drawn to the envelope. I was twirling the envelope absentmindedly in my fingers when Rob entered the room.

"Hey babe." Rob said as he walked in the door. "What's that?" He asked when he saw me mindlessly twisting the letter in my fingers. I held up the letter so he could see it.

"It's about time!" Rob exclaimed as he hopped on the desk. I had stopped fidgeting with the letter, but was just staring at it in my hands, thinking about my future. I guess Rob lost his patience.

"Well go on Bobby, open it."

I slowly opened the seal on the envelope. Rob sat on the desk watching me with a hopeful expression. I unfolded the letter and began to read.

'Dear Mr. Thompson, The College of William & Mary admissions committee has completed its evaluation of this year's candidates, and I write with sincere regret to say that we are not able...' I trailed off and looked up to see Rob's smile fade into a neutral expression. I shook my head trying to contain my disappointment.

"I didn't..." I couldn't finish, couldn't accept it, Rob quickly held me in a suffocating embrace as I shed silent tears on his shoulder.

*End of Book 1*

*Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading and commenting on this series.

I have more planned so stay tuned.*

12