Bait and Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready to fuck Madame and she was ready to be fucked-- almost. "Do you want to be fucked-- do you want me to penetrate you? Do you want to feel my cock filling you? Do you want me to cum deep inside you?" I whispered these things to her in between long slow licks, pausing to press her clit with my tongue. Marie was frigging herself faster now, and her eyes were half closed as she approached orgasm.

"Yesss," moaned Madame, "yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I was about ready to cum, but I wanted to tease her a little bit more. "You have to tell me your name," I told her.

"Please fuck me-- please, please cum in me-- pleeeeeease!"

"Your name?", I asked, giving her pussy another long, slow lick.

She clenched her teeth, but I tongued her clit again, and she whispered something.

"I couldn't hear that," I said.

"Regine," she moaned, "Regine."

I could take it no longer. Who could? I was kneeling over a thrusting, dripping snatch, and the cunt's owner was begging me to fuck her. What would you do? I plunged into her hard and all the way and she let out a satisfied and satisfying moan. I wanted her to moan like that every time I thrust into her. I fucked her hard, intent only on making her cum because I knew that I could cum at anytime myself.

Suddenly her arms were around my neck, pulling my face down to her hungry mouth, and as she

locked her lips over mine she let out a long squeal land her whole body began to shudder with ecstasy. That's what I was waiting for, and I began squirting my load into her heaving pussy.

I collapsed on top of her and felt her shuddering under me, her silky, skinny legs locked around my thighs, her arms holding me close to her flat chest. She was panting and in between her deep sudden breaths she was kissing my neck. Marie lay down next to us and threw an arm over us both, while nibbling my shoulder.

After a while I got up and got dressed. I wanted to leave. "How do I get home?" I asked Madame.

"There's a buzzer in the foyer-- the chauffeur will come and you can tell him where you want to go. Also , there's an envelope on the table next to the front door for you-- as promised." She said all this in a drowsy, satisfied voice.

I went down the stairs, trying to think things through. There was the buzzer, which I pushed, and the envelope on the table. It was unsealed and I looked inside. 600 euros. That would pay my rent and buy my groceries for a month. I went into a room that opened off the foyer. It was a formally appointed salon, complete with a writing desk. I wrote Maria's name on the envelope and carried it back to the table in the foyer. It couldn't be easy to work for that dried-up old bag and Marie deserved whatever she could get.

I opened the front door and the Mercedes was pulling up to the steps. I went down and got in. On the drive back to my apartment, I thought about what had happened. Nothing-- except that I had been tricked. If Madame Leleu had simply said to me, " I want you to fuck my maid while I watch", I would have gladly done it. But I just hated being taken for a sucker. Did she think I couldn't tell the difference between her skinny ass and Marie's much more attractive body? In any case, I had my revenge-- I knew her first name, and that, it seemed to me, was more of a humiliation to her than being licked by her maid or fucked by me.

Oh well-- you live and learn. Next time a rich French woman invited me to get in her car I'd be much more cautious-- I'd ask her first if she wanted me to fuck her or her maid.

12