Bait and Switch

Story Info
Lured to his room, things don't go as she hoped for.
2.5k words
4.13
89.6k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick and I have been at a client dinner after a long day of meetings. We are both staying at the same hotel and when we get back to the lobby, I ask if he wants to get a drink. I've been fantasizing about him for months and I am hoping something might happen on this trip. He seems to be attracted to me, but despite my subtle flirting, he has never made a pass at me. I think maybe he was just being careful since he's a senior VP with the firm. Technically, we shouldn't date, even if we tell HR about it, since I'm his subordinate. But I wouldn't tell them either way since I'm married and wouldn't want anyone to know if I sleep with a coworker.

When I suggest a drink, he glances over at the hotel bar says "Sure, but let's have a drink in my room. The bar is crowded and noisy and I'm exhausted."

My heart leaps. Was this a ploy to get me alone in his room? Was he finally going to take advantage of my clear interest in him? "Sounds good," I say, casually.

Back in his suite, he pours us both a drink. Whiskey, neat. It burns my throat, but I enjoy the near immediate buzz I get from it. He makes small talk, but there is a tension in the room. I feel like he is toying with me, waiting for me to make the first move. But I won't. I don't want to make a fool of myself if I have misread his interest. Feeling frustrated, I decide to move to leave. Maybe he'll kiss me goodbye and that will segue into something more.

"I should probably get to bed," I say, standing up. He stands up, too, as if to walk me to the door. I stand facing him. He just says "Jane." His voice sounds thick, as though he wants to say, or do, more.

I look up at him, hoping he'll lean down and kiss me. He places his hands on either side of my head, tilting my face up and looks at me. "What do you want?" he asks.

I look confused. Isn't it obvious? "I want you."

He grabs my hair, pulling it down to force my head back further. "Tell me what you want." This time his tone is rough, demanding. The way he pulls my hair excites me.

I swallow. "I want you to throw me on the bed and fuck me."

He moves a hand to my throat and squeezes lightly at first. "Do you want me to choke you?"

My heart skips a beat. "Yes," I whisper. He squeezes tighter and I feel the pulse in my neck beating against his fingers.

"Tell me," he demands.

"I want you to choke me. I want you to hold me down and use me."

He growls and pulls my shirt over my head. I gasp in anticipation. He loosens his tie and pulls it over his head. When he reaches down, I expect him to embrace me and finally kiss me. Instead, he brings my hands behind my back, loops his tie over my wrists and tightens it, binding my hands together. He wraps the ends around my wrists and knots it again to create a more secure binding.

He seems to know my darkest desires. I feel myself growing wet at the thought of what he will do to me. He still hasn't kissed me and has barely touched me. I want to feel his fingers on my skin, to feel his hands on my breasts. But as he's securing the tie around my wrists, there is a knock at the door. Damn it. I curse the timing of whoever has come to his room.

He doesn't move to answer it right away. Instead, he tells me "I've worked too hard to get where I am to risk my position with a sexual harassment suit." He pushes me down to my knees. I try to explain that I'd never file a complaint, but he cuts me off as he continues "But you clearly aren't getting your needs met at home and I'm sympathetic to that. I owe a favor to a client and I've invited him here tonight." He begins to walk towards the door. "He can give you what you want, while you provide him with a pleasant diversion. It's a win-win. And I get to watch."

I'm horrified. Not only is he not about to fulfill my long held fantasies, he wants to pimp me out to a client, a stranger I have no interest in. I've been faithful to my husband all these years and only considered sleeping with Rick after slowly falling for him over the past year while working closely together. I've had men hit on me many times during my marriage, but I'm not interested in just anyone. Rick is one of very few men I've wanted to be with outside my husband, and the first that I've actually considered following through with.

I watch Rick dumbfounded as he goes to open the door. I start to tug on the tie around my wrists. I hadn't expected to need to untie it myself, so I wasn't paying attention when Rick secured it. It is very tight and although I may be able to get loose with some manipulation, I can't get loose before he lets a stranger into the room to find me on my knees in my skirt and bra, with my hands tied behind my back. I try to stand up, but with no leverage to pull myself up and restricted by my short skirt, I nearly fall over and decide to stay on my knees. I stare down at the ground, mortified as Rick brings in his client. I hear them talking in low tones by the door before I see them.

He introduces me to Victor. I glance up at Victor who looks to be in his mid-50s, with grey hair, but fit and tanned like he has an outdoor hobby. Maybe mountain biking, I think. He flashes an impish smile at me.

"Jane is still getting used to the idea," says Rick casually. He pours two drinks and hands one to Victor. "She was just telling me that she likes to be choked. I think she likes it a bit rough." My face flushes when he says this. It's all true, but I have no interest in fucking some man I just met.

"Look, Victor, this is a big misunderstanding. Rick - untie me. I want to go now," I demand. But Rick just smiles and tells Victor "I think she wants to go with a non-consent scenario." Then he sits down with his drink, facing us.

Victor takes a swallow of his drink and looks down at me, contemplating what to do next. Now that I realize Rick is not going to help me out, I try to stand again. Victor steps forward towards me and says "No, stay on your knees." He sets his glass down and unzips his pants. This can't be happening. I'm trapped between the bed and Victor.

He pulls his pants down far enough to pull out his hardening cock. He steps right in front of my face and says "Suck it." I turn my head away. He reaches down, grabs my hair and pulls my head to his crotch, my face pressing against his dick. "Open your mouth," he commands. I don't want to, but maybe this will be the fastest way out of this situation. Suck him off and then get out of there. But first, I plead "Please, I just want to go. Let me go." I look over at Rick, hoping he can hear the desperation in my voice. I don't think I want this. I wanted him, but I don't want Victor.

Rick has his phone in his hands. He touches the screen and I hear my voice say "I want you to choke me. I want you to hold me down and use me." He was recording me. My stomach turns.

Rick says "I suggest you do what Victor asks. You are going to get fucked either way and no one will believe you didn't want it." I think about my husband hearing that recording. About what it would sound like in court if I tried to press charges. I look at Victor's hard cock in front of my face. It's actually a nice cock. I wonder what Rick's cock looks like.

Victor grabs my hair again and pulls my head toward him. I resign myself to my position. I open my mouth and he thrusts his penis in, gagging me. I pull my head back reflexively. Victor releases my hair, which gives me more control. I begin to suck on his cock, only taking in half to three quarters of his length. This is a perfunctory blowjob. I don't use my tongue the way I would have if this were Rick's cock in my mouth. I don't make an effort to take him in deeper. I hope he gets bored and decides I'm not worth the effort.

After a few minutes, he reaches down and places his hands on my head. Gently at first, but then more firmly. And as his grip tightens on my head, he begins to thrust into my mouth. I'm unable to pull away. I gag. I try to relax my throat to accommodate his length. I feel the head of his cock against the back of my throat. I continue to gag each time he thrusts into my mouth until he stops abruptly.

He pulls me up by my hair until I'm standing again. Then he spins me around and pushes me onto the bed, face down. He removes his pants completely now, then pushes my skirt up and pulls down my lace panties. He runs his fingers along my slit, feeling the wetness from earlier, when I was hoping Rick would fuck me. Feeling that I am well lubricated, he positions himself behind me and slides his hard cock all the way in. I feel his balls slap against me.

"Mmmm. Much better," he tells me. He turns to Rick and says "She gives terrible head. You might want to work on that." I give great head, I want to tell Rick. I just wasn't trying.

Rear entry has always been my favorite position. It is the easiest position for me to climax in. I scream when he enters me, both at the intrusion and in pleasure. Victor presses my head down as he pounds into me. With my head sideways on the bed, I'm looking right at Rick. He's holding up his phone and I realize he's taking pictures of us, maybe video. I yell at Victor to stop, to get out of me, to let me go. I'm hoping that if Rick is recording, it will be clear that I am not consenting.

I also realize, looking at Rick, that he is clearly aroused. One hand is on his phone, the other has unzipped his pants and is casually stroking his dick. As Victor continues to slide in and out of me, I find myself more and more aroused, knowing that Rick is turned on by seeing me get used. The wetness is starting to drip down my thighs. Victor groans and I find myself pushing back against him as he thrusts into my pussy. My climax is building and and in another minute, I cry out as I come, waves of pleasure washing over me. Victor continues to fuck me until my orgasm subsides.

I know he hasn't come yet and I hope he gets it over with soon so I can get out of here. But instead he pulls out of me and I feel empty and confused. But then I feel him reach a hand under me to moisten his fingers, drawing them back towards my ass. Suspecting what he has in mind, I try to squirm away on the bed. But with one strong hand pinning me down to the bed, he slides a finger from his other hand into my asshole. I scream and struggle to get away. He slides his finger in and out of my ass a few times. He pulls his finger out and I hear him spit. Then I feel the head of his penis pressing against my tight opening.

I struggle even harder to get away, but he guides his penis into my ass anyway. It doesn't slide in easily like it had in my pussy. He has to work his way in slowly. I feel my ass stretching to accommodate him, the sensation uncomfortable, but not painful. Then I feel his body pressed up against me and I know his entire cock is buried in my ass. He pauses before slowly withdrawing and then pushing back in. I try to relax to make it easier and hopefully less painful.

After a few thrusts all the way in and nearly all the way out, he grabs my hips with both hands and slams into me hard, pressing me into the bed. I yell out in pain, but he continues to fuck me hard in the ass. I hear Rick breathing hard and look over to see that he has removed his pants and is masturbating in earnest now while he watches the assault. I wonder if he wishes he were the one hurting me. The thought of him fucking me in the ass turns me on and I close my eyes, imagining it is him instead of Victor.

Victor's pace increases and he starts to groan. Then suddenly he stops and I feel him spasm into my ass and know he's cumming. Rick stands up, still stroking his cock. When Victor is spent, he pulls out of me and I feel his cum running down my legs. He backs up and sits on the couch. My legs feel like jelly and I stay bent over the bed, panting.

Rick comes closer, stroking himself behind me. I hope he's going to fuck me now. His breathing continues to grow louder, then I hear him groan and feel a warm splash hit me, then another. He shoots his load on my ass and thighs. I've never been with two men at the same time, although I'd often fantasized about it. The thought of having cum from two men on my body turns me on. I had really hoped Rick would fuck me. I start to whimper, grinding myself against the mattress, wishing my hands were free so I could touch myself.

Rick looks at me and laughs. "Horny little slut, aren't you? Don't worry. When I saw how much you enjoyed Victor fucking you, I texted a couple more clients. I'll make sure you are well sated tonight."

My pussy throbs at the thought of him letting more men use me, at the thought that he wants to see them fuck me. Had he really broken me so easily? Not an hour ago, I was mortified by the idea of fucking a stranger. Now I am eagerly waiting for more men to come defile me, more aroused than I've ever been. I know I will fuck anyone he brings to me, not only tonight, but from now on. He owns me.