Bait and Switch

Story Info
Beauty queen on hard times goes to sugar daddy.
1.3k words
3.46
23.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers

John had noticed the pretty waitress in the cafe. She was a blue blonde with high cheek bones and a pretty little pointed nose. She was slender with large breasts and long legs with wide hips.

It was 2008 and the economy was terrible. Shelly had lost both parents in a car wreck. Their estate had been seized in judgement as it had been her dad's fault. All she was left with were a few mementos, including a picture of her receiving the Miss Minnesota award.

She had moved to Kansas City following Dan, her high school sweet heart. They were both 18 when they married. She was soon pregnant. By the time she had delivered her daughter, Dan had died from an overdose. Her executive secretary job at the manufacturing plant ended as the jobs were sent over seas.

She got this crummy waitress job and had to move to a really crummy little apartment. Her new Camaro was repossessed. She then began driving her late husbands 1972 Pontiac with had 300,000 miles on it.

Although she had been a beauty queen, no one seemed to want a broke single mom. Then the Pontiac started having trouble. It ran but not very well.

John decided the he would like to fuck her. Knowing what you want is always the first step. Making a plan is the second step.

John had a farm and one of his cowboy/helpers was Jake. Jake was 21 and a real handsome guy. He would do just about anything for John as John had given him a car.

John took Jake to the cafe and pointed out Shelly. Then John got up and left.

Jake asked Shelly out and she jumped at the offer. They would meet at Outback Steak House the next evening.

As planned the two met up and sat down for dinner. After they ordered and were served, John walked in and Jake shouted for him to join them. The pretty exbeauty queen remembered the old man from the cafe. John ordered and the three ate together. Then suddenly Jake got a phone call and said he had to go.

John told him not to worry about the bill. John and an uncomfortable Shelly sat together. One of Shelly friends came in and said hi to Shelly. "I am not with him. He is not my date. My date had to leave".

Shelly's friend rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

About this time the waiter came. "Is there anything else?"

"Please give us 2 steak dinners to go"

Shelly looked at John.

"Something for you and your child to eat tomorrow."

Shelly thanked John.

The meal came, the bill was paid and the two left.

The next evening, as Shelly was eating dinner, the phone rang. It was John. He invited Shelly to go to dinner on Friday night.

"It would not be a date. Just a lonely old man getting a chance to talk."

Shelly said "OK".

The two met, ate and John ordered two steak dinner to go.

This went on for four times.

On the fourth "Date", John handed Shelly a set of car keys.

"I am going to let you start using my old Camry."

Shelly was flabbergasted. "All you have to do is just keep having dinners with me. The car is parked in your parking lot at the apartment building. Its a white one".

Shelly took the two extra dinners home with her and saw the White Camry. It was almost new. It smelled new and looked great.

Shelly parked the old Pontiac in the corner of the parking lot. It sat there for a while and then one tire went flat and then another. A snowplow hit it the next month and finally the management had it towed away.

Shelly was having dinner with John and he said "I have to go to the Antique Caterpiller Club Christmas dinner. I need date."

"Sure" she said, before she could even think about it.

The two went to the dinner and although Shelly was a bit uncomfortable, she enjoyed herself. The next week was the Cadillac Club dinner. Then the Oliver Tractor dinner.

They were becoming an item and Shelly liked the way John was so respectful to her.

On the way out to the car after the Oliver Tractor dinner, John almost slipped and Shelly said "Be careful Honey."

A dead silence fell after she realized what she had said.

The two rode home together with out saying much.

As they arrived at her place, John handed her two hundred dollars.

"What is this for".

"Your cell phone bill."

"Why."

"For calling me Honey."

Shelly took the money. Perhaps she had sold out, but she had a child to care for and that was the main thing.

After the next date, on the way home, John pulled into a very nice apartment complex.

"Why are we here."

"I have rented you an apartment. I will be paying for it."

They walked into the place and Shelly could not believe her eyes. It was beautiful and furnished.

She hugged John and gave him a kiss.

When she told her best friend, the friend said "So you are a hooker now".

Shelly was shocked. But she had not fucked John. Yet.

The shocking reality of her situation began to sink in. Without John she would be homeless and carless. She was at his mercy.

They went to dinner again and after John took her home. She asked him in and he began kissing her. "I want a blow job."

"What"!

"You heard me. On your knees or I take the car and apartment back."

Shelly had always hated giving blowjobs, even to her husband.

It was demeaning and humiliating.

But John just stood there and finally said "Ok, then give me the car keys back."

Shelly paused and then took John by the hand and led him into her bedroom.

On her knees she gave John a blowjob, then John commanded "Swallow".

After John left, Shelly was shaken. She had just blown a 72 year old man.

That Saturday at the Steak house, John smiled at Shelly. She scowled back.

"That was not fair, what you did to me. You knew how I hated giving my husband blowjobs on his birthday."

"Well honey, every day is my birthday."

And so it began, John just showing up at her apartment.

She was being pestered for blowjobs all the time and was afraid not to say yes.

John was a compulsive blowjob addict who had to have it almost every day.

Then one day he showed up with a cheerleader outfit.

"I am not wearing that damn thing".

"John held out his hand and said "The keys".

Shelly put on the lewd outfit.

The next visit, it was a nurses uniform.

Then a school girl costume.

Shelly went to the doctor for a sore throat and the old doctor said "Just too many blowjobs".

Shelly had lunch with her friend, using John's debit card, and the friend pointed out the cum stain on Shelly blouse.

Shelly blushed. "I guess my secret is out. I am blowing a 72 year old."

Her friend gave a gravelly laugh.

"Shelly the cock sucker. Just wait till I tell the rest of the crew."

But Shelly could do nothing to stop her. All the girls secretly hated Shelly because of her beauty.

Then John picked up Shelly and on the way to the steak house took her into the beauty parlor. The stylist there said "I will do exactly what you asked".

Son, Shelly was looking like some 1930's Hollywood starlet with big curls in her naturally blonde hair.

Later, john quit paying the apartment rent and she moved in with him. They married and had 2 more kids together. She had her own sewing room, puppy and horse. She was finally contented.

tsar7
tsar7
26 Followers