Bait and Switch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,666 Followers

Instead I stepped forward, closing the distance between me and my beautiful professor, and thought, I'll show her confidence. I put my right arm around her waist, pulling her body against mine, snaked my left hand to the back of her head, and pulled her face up to meet mine. Our lips met, and too late, I felt her 'horny' switch crank fully on.

Professor Frankens moaned as her arms pulled me tighter to her, and her tongue darted into my mouth, and back out. I chased hers with mine, only to come up against her teeth. It was a cat and mouse game, her lips parting freely to mine, but her tongue only darting out from time to time, before retreating back into her mouth.

She wants confidence, I remembered, and dropped my right hand down to her ass, giving it a little squeeze, and pressed my tongue forcefully against her teeth. They parted for me this time, and she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Hungrily she nibbled on my tongue without hurting it, and I could feel my hard cock pressing against her front. This woman really knew how to kiss!

Part of me cried out that this was wrong and that I had manipulated her into doing this. Oddly it was Gina's voice that argued, saying she has free will, and she didn't have to if she didn't want to. This wasn't like Lela. For good or bad, Gina's voice won out.

I felt the zipper in the back of her skirt, pulled it down, and a second later, it was on the floor. She pulled away from the kiss then, but kept me in her arms, and didn't try to get out of mine. "What do you think you are doing, Nick? I'm your professor."

Almost... Almost I backed away, but I saw the gleam in her brown eyes, and remembered what she'd said about confidence.

"I'm taking what I want, and forgetting about the consequences," I told her, throwing her words from earlier back at her.

She smiled up at me. "And what is it you want?"

I slipped my hands into the back of her panties, grabbed her by the rear, and lifted her up. Her legs wrapped around my torso, and we were now eye-to-eye. "I want you."

She moaned as she pulled me back into our kiss, this time her mouth was completely open to me, and our tongues wrestled, while my hands groped her tight ass.

I walked us over to her desk, and let her small weight down on the corner. I brought my hands between us, and started working at the buttons to her blouse, while her fingers undid my pants. Her buttons were small, and I was having a hard time with them as we continued to kiss.

Confidence.

Slipping my fingers between the buttons, I tore the two sides apart, sending buttons flying everywhere. She moaned again, and just about tore my pants off in her hast to get them down. My boxers followed my pants, and we had to break the kiss to get my shirt off.

She looked down at my rod, and I heard her gasp. Maybe it was the mood of the whole scenario, or the fact that I was really into the role of being confident, but the words were out of my mouth before I could think better of them.

"Suck it." Her hands gripped my dick, as she looked up at me, questioningly. "I said, suck it."

She smiled widely as she scooted off the desk, and dropped to her knees in front of me. As her lips touched the tip of my penis, I realized that Prof. Frankens liked to be dominated.

I placed my hands on the back of her head, and moaned deeply as her lips stretched around the bulbous head, and then slid partway down my shaft.

I had seen a few porno's where someone was being dominant, and while I didn't think I could do the whole whips and chains thing, I thought I might be able to do the rest.

I kicked off my shoes, and then my pants, while I used my hands to guide her mouth up and down my shaft.

She looked so sexy in her white lacy bra and matching panties, my large cock distending her lips and cheeks as she tried to swallow as much of it as she could. I leaned over her, and unsnapped her bra, freeing her two large melons from their lacy prison. Her nipples were large and hard, and her breasts only sagged a little, despite their large size.

Remembering something else I'd seen in a porno, and hoping that my new strength was up to it, I bent over and to the side of Professor Frankens, wrapped my arms around her waist, and she looked at me in confusion. I heaved, and she squealed, as I spun her upside down and brought her panty-covered crotch to my mouth.

She moaned as my lips touched her already wet panties, and I felt her warm wet mouth engulf my cock again, as her arms wound around my legs. I nibbled and licked her covered crotch, eliciting moans from her, as she sucked some from me as well.

She really knew how to give head, and I felt myself coming close, but I didn't want it to end yet, so I pulled her up some more, then gently turned her, and set her back upright on the floor. I yanked her panties down, before lifting her back up and setting her on the desk.

Pulling her legs apart, I was now able to dive into her pussy, and taste her juices as the poured from her honey pot. She dug her heals into my back, as I attacked her labia and clit with my lips, teeth, and tongue, crying out her pleasure at what I was doing to her. She had a small patch of brown hair that slightly tickled my nose, but I was enjoying this too much to care.

Soon enough, she started coming, and my mouth was filled with her juices. Much more than I thought was normal, and I looked up at her in confusion, some of her cum-flow dripping off of my chin. "Professor Frankens, I believe you just squirted," I told her with glee.

"Call me Donna," she said, but I just looked back to her pussy. I stepped to her side, and used my two middle fingers to vigorously rub back and forth over her clit. Sure enough, after a few frantic seconds of this, she was cumming again, her juices arcing away from her desk, and splashing the floor in front of the first row of seats.

By this point, I was dying to get into this hot older woman, and I hoped that there had been enough of a break that I wouldn't blow right away.

I placed the tip of my prick at her opening, then pulled back. Donna moaned in frustration, but I had better keep playing the confidence game.

"Do you want this?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly. "Then take it, and pull it inside you."

She eagerly reached for my member, gripped my rod, and pulled me towards her small flower. She rubbed my head against her slick slit a few times, moaning as she did so, and lubricating my cock, before wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me towards her.

She was a tight fit, though not as tight as Gina or Shanna, and nowhere near as constricting as Lela. There was a fire burning in her that almost scorched my pecker from its heat.

Donna cried out in bliss as bit by bit I sank into her, and as with Nancy, I was soon fully sheathed in her burning cunt.

She loosened her legs, and I pulled back, but she tightened them again forcefully, slamming my rod back into her depths. I reached for her tits, and tweaked her large nipples, making her moan even louder. I devoutly hoped no one would hear us, and come investigate, but I was also too far along to try and stop us now.

Our pelvises took up a steady smacking noise as I slammed in and out of her. Her arms grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled my mouth down to hers as her inner muscles suddenly gripped me hard, and her cum squirted all over my pelvis, and dribbled from my balls.

I was about over the top, and pulled out, not wanting to get her pregnant, when another idea struck me.

"Suck me off," I demanded, and she immediately hopped back off of her desk, and swallowed my wet dick back between her lips. It only took a couple seconds with her talented tongue, before I started to unload. My first volley hit the back of her throat, and then she pulled back, using her hands to jack me off as the rest of my ejaculate sprayed across her chest and tits.

She smiled up at me, as she began to rub my cum into her skin, tracing around her hard nipples, before bringing one of her cum covered fingers down to her pussy, and frigging herself until she came again.

When she was done, she stood back up, and looked me in the eyes. "I hope you will be more confident now?"

I laughed, as I told her that I would indeed be more confident. And just to show her, I reached around and grabbed a handful of her firm ass. She slightly moaned and her eyes smoldered, as I kissed her one last time before leaving.

Shanna called me on my way home, to see if I needed any more help forgetting about finals, but I turned her down. I needed to study, instead.

Gina called not five minutes later, and I wondered how on Earth I was going to juggle these women.

"I think someone has been sneaking around my house," she told me worriedly.

"Lock your door, and I'll be by shortly," I told her, but when I got there, I couldn't find anyone. Gina thanked me with a big kiss.

"Want to come inside? My mom's not home, but if you want I can call her up. I'm sure she wouldn't mind..."

I laughed, but turned her down for the same reason I'd turned down Shanna. "I really need to study for finals. I only have a few left, and next week is the start of the holiday break."

Gina pouted, but in the end let me go. For some reason, I felt like I was missing something as I left.

I didn't get as much studying done as I would have liked (Dennis and Robin were really going at it in the other bedroom), but when ten o'clock rolled around, I decided it was time for bed. I only hoped Lela came to get me tonight. I was afraid she was still mad at me.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,666 Followers
12