Bait and Switch Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,658 Followers

She looked at me with hope in her eyes, but I remembered how Gina had felt after I took away one of her memories.

"No," I told her softly.

She nodded, not arguing or pleading with me, but accepting my decision with sadness. "I understand. You probably don't want to be around your perverted sister right now, just...just please don't tell mom what I told you."

"Summer," her name was soft on my lips, and when her eyes met mine, I knew my next words were true, "there is nowhere else I'd rather be, than here with you right now." Before she could speak, or say anything, I leaned forward, and kissed her softly on the lips. I could taste the salt from her tears, as she sat stunned, holding my hands, but her body frozen.

Then just as her namesake does to ice on a hot day, so too did her body melt, as her hands left mine, only to grip my face and pull me to her, as she lay back in the bed. I fell on top of her, as her tongue darted into my mouth, and licked along my teeth and gums.

Wrapping my arms around and under her, I rolled us over, so that she was on top. We kissed for a while, before she broke away, and I saw the fear return to her eyes.

"We need to stop before we go too far," she told me, her breath coming heavy.

"Do we?" I asked, pulling her face back down to mine, and getting even more turned on by her capitulating moan. I unzipped her coat, and slid it off of her, feeling her do the same for mine.

Our mouths hungrily devoured one another, as our hands worked over each other's clothes. I felt her hands drop to my pants, as she unzipped me, and pulled my cock free, only to jump back as if she had been burned.

"You're my brother. We shouldn't do this, no matter how much I want this," her eyes looked worried, and I saw her bottom lip was quivering.

"And if I want it too?" I asked. "If you say no, then I'll not force it, but all you have to do is look at how turned on I am, to know that I want this also."

Her eyes dropped down to my rod poking out from my zipper, and I think she licked her lips, before looking back up to my eyes.

"Maybe...Maybe it wouldn't be so wrong, as long as we didn't go all the way," I wasn't sure if she was asking me, or telling me, but I wasn't about to argue against her.

When I nodded, you would have thought I'd given her the world. She nearly tackled me, she kissed me so forcefully. I laughed into our kiss, till she grabbed my meat, and turned my laugh into a moan. I slipped my hand down to her rear, and gave it a squeeze. She pulled away from me, with a slight smile.

"I've licked lots of pussy, but this will be my first blowjob, sorry if it's not very good." She told me apologetically.

"Are you still a virgin... With a man, I mean?" I asked, concerned.

"A girl in college broke my hymen with a dildo," she said, blushing prettily, "but I have never gone all the way with a man." She shifted down my body, and sucked my cock into her mouth. It felt great, but I could tell she was inexperienced; she used her teeth too much, and not enough of her tongue. I gently gave her tips, and she quickly got the hang of what I liked, making me moan, as she slurped up and down my shaft.

"Stop," I told her, after a bit, sitting up.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm terrible at it. We don't need to go any further." Her constantly getting down on herself was getting on my nerves, but I kept my voice calm.

"We can stop whenever you want to, but that isn't why I stopped you. You're doing great. I just want to return the favor." She looked at me uncertainly, and I wondered if she was going to back down.

"I guess if you really want to..." I leaned forward and kissed her, forcing her backwards. We had to scoot a bit to keep her on the bed, but I quickly undid her pants, and nearly ripped them off as quickly as I could, followed immediately by her panties.

Her legs were a light bronze tan color, shining, and shapely, leading up to her clean-shaven pink lips. I smiled as I looked up at her, and noticed that she was staring back at me wide eyed.

"I can't believe this is happening," I barely heard her say to herself.

I lifted her left leg, and brought it to my lips, kissing her firm calf, before trailing kissed up to her knee, thigh, and then finally on her soft pink labia. Summer moaned as my lips touched hers, and her hips jerked when my tongue flicked across her clit.

Her fingers dug into my hair, as she pulled me tighter to her crotch, and I savored the flavor of her. Over the last couple weeks, I had noticed that each woman tasted different, even the twins, though their difference was much more subtle, but I'd have to say that Summer tasted the best. I dove my tongue into her, lapping up her juices, and making her cream all over my face, time and again, before she finally pulled my face up to hers, and kissed me, tasting her own fluids on my lips. When her tongue was done with my mouth, she moved to my cheeks and chin, completely cleaning me.

Without thinking, I started to rub the head of my dick against her slippery slit, but she pushed me away slightly.

"I want you in me, but maybe we shouldn't. That would be going too far." I could see the desire in her eyes, but I could also see the fear. We would be siblings for a lifetime, I figured, there would be plenty of time later, and the demons were still months away.

"Okay, like I said, I won't force you, but I have an idea that may satisfy us both." I waited for her nod, before continuing. Placing the underside of my prick along her lips, I started to move my hips. Pressed between her pussy, and my stomach, it didn't feel nearly as good as if I was inside her, but I knew I could at least get off this way.

I also noticed something else. The entire time we had been touching, I could see everyone I'd made a switch in, with my mind, and knew she was sharing the vision. With this much contact, I could almost sense Lela, miles above the Earth's surface. It was almost like being a voyeur, being able to watch everybody, while Summer and I played this dangerous game.

My sister was scratching my back through my shirt, as she moaned and hunched her hips against my thrusts. I slipped my hands up her shirt, and felt her smallish breasts, and was so turned on by the sudden realization that I was humping my older sister that I started to blow my wad before I knew it.

She couldn't miss the fact that my semen was squirting across her shirt and stomach, and started to cry out, "I can't believe my little brother is cumming on me. Cum for me, Nick, and make me cum. I'm cumming! Oh, I'm CUMMING!"

Summer shook underneath me for a bit, and when she finally came down from her high, I kissed her softly and lovingly on her lips.

"Thank you, Nick," she told me after a few moments of tender kissing. "I know you only did that to make me feel better, and I appreciate it."

Now why did she have to go and ruin a good moment like that? I wondered.

"Dammit, Summer," I exclaimed. "If I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't have. I wanted that as much as you did, and if I hear one more—" She cut me off with a laugh and a kiss, followed by the biggest hug she's ever given me.

Summer had to change her shirt, as it was covered in my seed, but we got cleaned up and dressed as fast as we could, and drove home. I knew everyone would start to get worried about us soon.

On the drive home, I told her the same story I'd told Gina, explaining my powers, but saying nothing of Lela. I'm not certain why I continued to keep her a secret, but something inside of me didn't want to let that secret out. I also explained how different it was, when I was in physical contact with her.

Gina met us at the door, and greeted my sister with a warm smile. Summer leaned over and whispered accusingly, "You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."

Gina still heard her, "He's not my boyfriend. We're just really good friends." Shanna had said nearly the exact same words to me, and I wondered at my luck with women lately. Gina's face turned somber then, before saying, "Your dad showed up a while ago. It wasn't pretty."

"I know," I told her, and she didn't seem surprised.

"I kind of wondered if you had something to do with it," she said thoughtfully. "The way he handed her everything, and yet seemed so angry about it, I thought you might have had a hand in it. Your mom took it pretty hard. She says she always knew he was cheating, but didn't think he would let her leave the marriage with anything. I think she will be able to move on, pretty quick."

We went back to find Mom and Nancy sharing a glass of wine, and she must have been recovering quicker than we thought, as she met us with a smile, and hugs.

"To Christmas Eve, and new beginnings," I toasted when a glass was filled for me, and the others repeated my toast, and then sipped their drinks.

We drank deep into the night, and I had to carry each of the women to their beds. Mom didn't bother me with any more kisses, I think she was too far gone, but Gina tried to pull me in next to her mom, and make out with me, before I could break away. I wasn't comfortable doing anything with my sister here now, and Gina was snoring before I even reached the door. Summer thanked me again when I tucked her in, giving me a quick shy kiss, murmuring, "Maybe next time, maybe next time..." before falling asleep.

I stumbled to my own bed, and collapsed into it, not even bothering to get undressed.

Lela took me, and I awoke in the blue room, still slightly drunk.

I didn't even bother pleading with her to come see me. What was the point? It hadn't done any good, and I was tired of trying. The white light bathed me in its glow, and I continued to lay there till it was done.

When I wasn't immediately sent back to my room, I got up, wondering if she was going to come for me after all.

Instead, a pillar lifted up from the floor, and something materialized on top of it. I walked over to examine the object, when I heard a mechanical voice come from all around me. It wasn't Lela's voice, and that frightened me. Had they killed her? No, I thought, they are a peaceful race. Maybe they sent her away, then...

"THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST TREATMENT WITH THE WHITE LIGHT." The voice was cold and mechanical. "TAKE THE OBJECT ON THE PEDESTAL, AND PRESS IT AGAINST YOUR ARM."

I did as I was told, trusting that they didn't want me to come to any harm. There was a slight prick, and liquid fire started to spread from the point in my arm where I had just injected myself with something. I watched as my veins became visible under my skin, and the pain spread. What have they done to me? I cried out mentally.

"DO NOT BE ALARMED. THE PAIN WILL BE BAD, BUT YOU WILL SURVIVE." Who was commanding this voice? It obviously wasn't Lela. When she'd done it, she had used her own voice. The pain was getting worse, as promised, and had spread down to my fingertips, and up to my shoulder. I wondered if I would die when it hit my heart, or if I would have to suffer till it reached my brain.

"YOU WILL NEED TO USE YOUR ABILITY SOON. THE DEMONS HAVE SENT A SCOUT SHIP AHEAD OF THEIR FLEET, AND IT ARRIVES IN TWO DAYS."

The voice continued to drone on, oblivious to the agony I was in, as I collapsed onto the floor in the fetal position. Unfortunately I hadn't died when it'd reached my heart. Death would be a release from this agony.

"YOU MUST STOP THE SCOUTS BEFORE THEY CAN SETUP A FOOTHOLD ON YOUR PLANET. IF YOU FAIL, THE HUMAN RACE WILL BECOME EXTINCT WHEN THE REST OF THEIR FLEET ARRIVES."

The pain slowed as it started travelling up my neck, but when it reached my groin, a new type of pain exploded in my body, causing me to cry out incoherently.

"THE HUMAN RACE NEEDS YOU, I NEED YOU, AND YOUR NEW CHILDREN NEED YOU. I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN WHEN I AM ABLE. LELA"

The pain reached my toes the same time it reached my head, and sweet oblivion finally took me.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,658 Followers
12