Bait and Switch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,666 Followers

Did she say next time? The thought that there may be another night together filled my mind, leaving no room for other worries.

"I'm sorry, mom," I told her, wondering how we could be together again.

"Mmm, don't be, son. It felt good, and I needed it. You made feel young and desired again." I wondered how young she would feel when my switches started to take full effect in her. "I hate to do it, but we'd better get cleaned up, and home, before everyone wonders what we're doing."

Thinking about how Gina and Summer had acted, I didn't think they would be too surprised, but I didn't argue as mom sat up, and my limp member slipped out of her. Mom looked down at it for a moment, and I wondered what she was thinking, only for her to tell me a second later. "I still can't believe we did that, but we agreed, Nick. No regrets. Thank you, again."

"No regrets," I agreed, before standing up, and kissing her softly on the lips. I started to get dressed. "Thank you for one of the best Christmases ever."

We both laughed as we got dressed, and I had to zip up mom's dress, but soon we found ourselves back in the car, driving home, with a half empty champagne bottle as the only witness to our kisses in the car.

Summer greeted us as we walked in, and from the twinkle in her eyes, I wondered if she knew what we'd been up to. It would be hard not to, with mom's hair messed up a little, and the smiles that we both had on our faces, but she didn't say anything, and neither did we.

I found myself back on Lela's ship, just outside the reddish room that Lela was incubating our children in. As soon as I walked in, her words flashed across my vision.

'The demons are in orbit around your planet. What is your plan?'

Oh, shit! I thought. With everything else going on, I had completely forgotten about the demons arriving today. How could I have been so stupid, to get side tracked like that? I didn't realize that I'd been projecting my thoughts, until Lela answered.

'If you don't have a plan, then maybe we are doomed.'

'No,' I thought to her, trying to figure something out fast. 'Can you take us close to them?'

I saw a brief, almost imperceptible nod, before her words appeared before me. 'I can't get us too close, or they will destroy us. Sit and close your eyes.'

I sat in the same spot I'd sat in last time, and hoped that she didn't want to have sex at a time like this. I needn't have worried though, for as soon as my eyes closed, my vision was replaced by an inky blackness, filled with stars. I felt movement, and knew that the ship had to be moving, and I was seeing through its eyes.

After a few seconds passed, I saw the demon ship in a lower orbit over the Earth than we were. Despite Lela's caution, I sensed that the other ship was aware of us, as it turned to face us.

"Lela," I said, knowing my words would reach her, "put the healing light on me, and I will see what I can do."

"If I use that light in here, it could hurt our children," her response came back to me, fearfully. "They are sensitive to the light."

"Aren't you covering them up? If that ship kills us, our children will die too," I pleaded with her.

Suddenly I felt tingly, despite not being able to see my body, and knew she had done as I'd asked. With the extra energy, I reached out with my mind, and created a switch for their weapons. As soon as I felt it take hold, I flipped it off, and sighed as I felt it move. They could no longer shoot at us. Despite how close they looked, I knew there was some distance between us and them, by the headache this caused in me. If it had been more than one ship, I wouldn't have been able to do anything, despite the healing greenish-yellow light.

I created a 'self destruct' switch, or tried to, but my head throbbed, and no switch formed. Cursing, I watched as they drew closer, and tried to figure out some sort of strategy. Obviously my switches had an effect on their ships, but I had to create one for something that was actually there.

The enemy ship appeared to be picking up speed as it approached, and I realized it was going to ram us.

"Lela," I cried out, but she had noticed it, too, and was already moving us out of their path. The other ship changed course and continued to barrel down on us.

I made another switch to turn off their steering, and was gratified when that one formed, despite the subsequent headache. When Lela moved the ship again, the demons continued on, unable to change course now.

I had to think of something to stop them though. Up to this point I had been reacting to what they were doing, and not being proactive.

It occurred to me that I might be able to open their external hatches, and perhaps suck them out into space. A quick headache later, I was gratified to see one demon shoot out from their hull, but my elation was short live, as I realized they must have sealed off the hatch, internally. I knew I couldn't sit here all day, and open each hatch one by one, as I needed to finish this quickly. Already, despite the healing light, I was over extending my ability, and knew that I would pay for it dearly tomorrow.

The ship was lazily spinning now, from the force of the small hatch that had opened.

Somehow the demon ship turned and stabilized itself, and was now facing us again. I checked the 'steering' switch, and saw that it was still off. It took me a second to realize what'd happened. These demons were smart. They were using their other hatches, expelling air at precise moments, to control the ship.

They were approaching us again, and while they were still slow, and couldn't ram us, I didn't feel like I had much strength left in me for any more switches. Healing light, or no, I was as good as done.

Then one last thought occurred to me, as we sat between the demon ship, and Earth. It took all of my effort to create one last switch, and completely turn off all of their power. It felt like someone was using my head as a dwarf's anvil, and it took all of my concentration to keep myself conscious, but I watched as the derelict ship floated past us, caught in Earth's gravity. It took a few minutes, but I was gratified as it entered the atmosphere, and became a fiery streak, as it started to burn up upon entry, going in at the wrong angle. It lasted only a few seconds, before a beautiful explosion filled my vision, and I lost the fight against oblivion.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,666 Followers
12