Bait and Switch Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers

Julia looked at me with an odd look, before shaking herself.

"I'm not here to talk to you. I want to talk to Shanna." I remained standing there, and Shanna gripped my hand, as we looked at the other Rogue. She looked hard at me for a minute, and I realized she wanted me to leave, but I wasn't going to leave Shanna alone with this other vixen. After a few seconds, Julia sighed, and spoke some more. "I guess if I need to say this in front of him, then I will." She turned to face Shanna, her expression and tone serious. "Shanna, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. You have always been so beautiful, that even as kids, I was jealous of you. I know I stole some of your boyfriends, and I never even knew why, with some of them. I didn't even like most of them."

Shanna's grip on my hand grew tighter as Julia spoke, and I could feel the anger nearly radiating off of her in the cold night.

"I think I know why, now," Julia continued to say. "I've always been jealous that those other men could have you, when what I really wanted... What I desired... I took your boyfriends, so that I could in some way be close to you," she finished in a rush, and Shanna's hand released mine in shock.

The import of what she'd just said wasn't lost on me either, as I stood there stunned.

"Why are you telling me this now?" my Rogue asked.

"Because...because I only just realized it in there. No one has ever been able to ignore me as well as he did, so I decided to step up my game, by playing with you. Only instead of winning him over, I found that I was enjoying being with you instead. I realized that I've liked you for a very long time." Julia sounded truly sincere, but I couldn't help but wonder if this was just another ploy of hers to win me over. If it was, I didn't see how it would work.

The two women looked at each other for a bit, and Shanna must have come to some sort of a decision. She turned to me, and took both of my hands in hers. "Nick, will you please go warm up your car. I promise I'll be there in a bit."

"Are you sure?" I whispered to her, but she told me to go.

Unsure what was going to happen, I stayed aware of her 'happy' switch. While it wasn't on, it wasn't fully off either. I walked to my car, part of my mind on that switch, as I started it up, and turned up the heater. Curiously, her switch moved a little bit to the happy side, but not far, before I saw them both walking over to my car.

I jumped out, and held the car door open for Shanna. "Julia is going to come back to my place with us," she told me, whispering in my ear. "I'm not giving you permission to be with her." The last part of the whisper was fierce, and I found that I was now more confused than ever. What had these two Rogues talked about?

The drive wasn't long, but made to seem longer by the silence in my car. When I got out to let Shanna out, I noticed that Julia waited for me to open her door, too. I looked to my date, and she didn't seem to care, so I opened her door, and she stepped out.

"Thanks, Nick," Julia told me. "I'm sorry about how I behaved earlier."

I nodded, not sure what to say.

Once inside, Shanna poured us all drinks, and they sat to watch TV, while I went to remove my contacts. My eyes were starting to bother me. I could hear the women talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying, and when I rejoined them, they immediately grew quiet.

"Will someone please explain to me what is going on?" I asked, somewhat annoyed by their behavior.

Shanna handed me my drink, before explaining. "We have decided to try and be friends. We'll see how that works. If it goes well, then maybe more will come later." I nodded as thought this made perfect sense. After some thought, it kind of did. Hadn't Robbie been nice to me, after a fashion, after I'd stolen Gina from him?

"So, Nick. You're all the talk of the campus right now. You seem to have grown pretty popular lately," Julia commented.

I swallowed a sip of my drink uncomfortably. "Yeah, for some reason, some of the jocks have taken a liking to me. Kinda unexpected," I tried to blow off the question. They had become friendlier with me after the whole kidnapping scene where Robbie had beat me up because of Gina's lies. I still wasn't sure if it was because they were afraid of what I had done that night with my switches, or because they felt bad about their hand in the fiasco.

Julia pretty much ignored me after that, even though Shanna and I were cuddling on the couch.

When the ball started to drop, we all counted down, and cheered as the New Year began. Shanna spun around in my arms, and kissed me quite thoroughly. We were both quite out of breath, when I let her pull away. I saw Julia standing there, forlornly, and felt bad for her. I knew what it was like to be alone on New Years.

Shanna saw her, too, and to my surprise, she let go of me, and walked over to her. "Let this be a new year for new beginnings, and the end of old rivalries," she said, and then kissed her for a few seconds.

When they pulled away, I was wondering if I was actually going to get a crack at this second Rogue after all, despite what Shanna had told me.

Julia's eyes were sparkling, and I could see a tremulous smile on her lips, as Shanna walked back over to me, and grabbed my hand, pulling me back to her room.

"Someone has been on their best behavior tonight, and I think he deserves a reward," she told me with a wink. When Julia made to follow us, I thought for sure it was going to happen, but Shanna indicated for her to stay outside, and shoved me into her room.

Once inside, Shanna started stripping off her costume, and I did the same. As she met me on the bed, I noticed that she had left the door cracked, and Julia was spying on us. I laughed inwardly, wondering if Shanna had done it on purpose or not. She had said she still didn't trust the other woman, and I wondered if this was some kind of test. But whether it was a test for me or her, I didn't know.

All thoughts of the other women fled, however, when Shanna's wet lips wrapped around my cock, and she started to give me one helluva blowjob. Luckily I'd already gotten off twice today, or else I really wouldn't have lasted long. I don't know why, but for some reason, she seemed to take extra care to make sure I was enjoying it, and easily had me moaning and groaning, as I ran my fingers through her red dyed hair. She almost looked like another person, with the change in her hair color.

As much as I was enjoying her attentions, I felt bad for ignoring her pleasure. Pulling her up, I laid her down on the bed. I started to kiss her feet, sucking gently on her toes, and running my tongue between the little digits, listening to her small purrs of pleasure as I did it. I trailed kisses up the arch of her foot, to her heel, where I nibbled a bit, before moving up her calf, the underside of her knee, then thigh, and finally the juncture at the top.

I could see that she was already soaking wet by the time my tongue swirled around her inner lips. She tasted as good as ever, and I hungrily drove my tongue into her as deep as it would go.

I heard a noise behind me, and only then remembered Julia. She must have entered the room. I moved my mouth up to Shanna's clit, so that I could get a look at her face, and saw that she must have been staring at where Julia was. She didn't look angry, though, so I concentrated on attacking her clit with my teeth and lips.

She was soon quivering, with my head locked between her legs, and her fingernails digging into my scalp. When her legs released me, she grabbed me by my ears, and hauled me up to her face, where she greedily licked her juices from my lips, chin, and tongue.

I remembered the way Summer and I had been together at first, and thought I would tease Shanna a little bit. I placed the head of my cock against her labia, and rubbed it up and down, making her moan with desire.

"Fuck me, Nick. You've been away for too long, and I need your monster prick inside me," Shanna demanded, but I continued to tease her, until she had another orgasm from me rubbing against her tiny clit. As soon as I saw the beginnings of her passion, I quickly changed angles, and thrust myself as deep into her as I could go in one stroke.

Shanna grunted at the invasion, and it increased her orgasm. I could feel her fingernails digging into the flesh of my back. I pulled all of my length out, except for my head, and then shoved back into her, going for that deepest spot that I've found in the twins. After pounding into her for a few minutes, making her cum again and again, I realized the angle must be wrong, and rolled us over.

When we swapped places, I caught a glimpse of Julia, her lips parted in an 'O', eyes closed, and her hand buried deep in her own pussy. She had a hold of her wrist with the other hand, and it looked like she was trying to get her fist even deeper into her hole. She had decent sized tits, though smaller than Shanna's, and they bounced in time with her efforts.

Julia opened her eyes and saw me staring. She grinned as she licked her dark red lips at me seductively.

I decided I'd better concentrate on the woman I was with, and latched onto one of her breasts, while I reached down between us, and pressed hard against her clit. This time when she came, I felt myself slip into her that last little bit, as her womb strangled the head of my cock.

"Oh, fuck. I forgot what you feel like so deep in me. Oh, I love how you fill every part of me Nick," Shanna moaned, and I could feel her juices leaking out and around my invading tool.

I knew I was getting close, and gripped her hips, forcing her violently back and forth. She felt so good, with that tight grip on my member, and I soon unloaded my seed into her grasping vagina, to the echoing sound of loud cries from the other two women.

Shanna collapsed against my chest, trying to catch her breath, while I slowly softened inside of her, without slipping out. She kissed me tenderly, before squeezing her arms underneath me, and hugging me tight with her whole body.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep was her whisper in my ear. "I think I could fall in love with you, Nick. I know I can trust you. Thank you for being..." the rest was lost in the oblivion of sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I found that I was still inside Shanna, and had grown hard again. Julia was sleeping naked, next to us.

Definitely a better way to start the New Year, than in the past.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers
12